Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,964 members, 7,821,390 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

Lady Slapping, Hitting & Assaulting Her Ex-Boyfriend In A Car, Caught On Camera - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Slapping, Hitting & Assaulting Her Ex-Boyfriend In A Car, Caught On Camera (63591 Views)

The Viral Video Of A Lady Slapping A Guy During Proposal Is An Old News!! / Lady Breastfeeds Her Boyfriend In Bar (Photo) / Lady Catches Boyfriend In Bed With Her Bestie Kissing (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Slapping, Hitting & Assaulting Her Ex-Boyfriend In A Car, Caught On Camera by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jun 11, 2019
but itz her ex, d guy should show her naa
Re: Lady Slapping, Hitting & Assaulting Her Ex-Boyfriend In A Car, Caught On Camera by Jaqenhghar: 11:45pm On Jun 11, 2019
Bossjakande:
cococandy antibrutus pocohantas skarlett dangotesmummy amazontopaz
Justice league eh grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Slapping, Hitting & Assaulting Her Ex-Boyfriend In A Car, Caught On Camera by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 12:33am On Jun 12, 2019
brotherly why won't you get used to it ( @ her physical abuse)?? when you decided to date a chronic drunkard,thinking that you can change her rather than accept her shortcomings. Someone the police suspended her DRIVER'S LICENSE. Due to her addiction to alcohol and drug, it will be unreasonable and improper to allow her touch the wheel.

Finally when you got tired of her, you did d needful. Probably went to midnight party to drink away d mental/emotional trauma caused by d break up, she had another ish with d cops.
Oya drop her off @ her house, No!! You decided to lecture her even when she explicitly told you she can't entertain such talk.

If there's something that irritates & makes drunk men to kick your balls or bwess into oblivion...
It's when they tell you to *SHUT UP* & you went on to become a parrot.
That lady need help ASAP. She's hurting inside.
I don't support the idea of beating a drunk person. Whether male or female unless my life is in danger.

Ps= I won't come out by 3am to meet this type of ex girlfriend.
Re: Lady Slapping, Hitting & Assaulting Her Ex-Boyfriend In A Car, Caught On Camera by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 12:42am On Jun 12, 2019
shegie:
both doing something nasty in the car while the boyfriend recording it, the lady also on drugs

Yes, she's not in the best mental state.
She'd be better off by seeking medical help.
Re: Lady Slapping, Hitting & Assaulting Her Ex-Boyfriend In A Car, Caught On Camera by KomonSense: 12:57am On Jun 12, 2019
QueenSekxy:
What can I say? Some men would clearly see a slay queen and still go about to date her.

There are many decent girls out there but no, some will prefer drunkards and smokers like them and later come here to complain.
I don't pity him, he must be a smoker himself.

Are you one of the decent girls Mtcheew... Abeg make we hear word jooor
Re: Lady Slapping, Hitting & Assaulting Her Ex-Boyfriend In A Car, Caught On Camera by alphaNomega: 1:32am On Jun 12, 2019
SageMK:

You've a better chance of laying an egg than a boiler.

You are wrong. He's not a sissy.

He doesn't need to hit her back to prove his masculinity or to make himself feel better. That dude simply refused to go down low to her level... Wasn't worth the stress.

The only thing he'd wrong was not dragging her aśs out.

If he wasn't a sissy man, Hus girl would not for one second think of hitting him.

We need more broilers angry
Re: Lady Slapping, Hitting & Assaulting Her Ex-Boyfriend In A Car, Caught On Camera by Nobody: 1:33am On Jun 12, 2019
Whenever I meet a new girl and she starts hitting me playfully, I make it a matter of principle to hit her harder playfully...I die on this hill for a woman to beat me and go without life changing injuries na lie angry
Re: Lady Slapping, Hitting & Assaulting Her Ex-Boyfriend In A Car, Caught On Camera by datigbogirl: 1:34am On Jun 12, 2019
Bossjakande:
u are missing d point dear is normal a man is stronger Dan girls.and DAT guy can easily beat her if he want.wat did she gain by beating him.wat if he beat her times 10 pple will still blame her DAT she attack him first.u cant change a man or show ur angry at a man by slapping or beating him.pls dont try DAT cos out of 100 men only 1 wont react.d best thing is to cry and walk a way if he love u he will say sorry and make u happy.if dere is anything DAT pains me is seeing a woman I love cry. mum my sister or any girl am dating. it shows more class wen u cry and walk away instead of fighting like agbero

1 Like

Re: Lady Slapping, Hitting & Assaulting Her Ex-Boyfriend In A Car, Caught On Camera by otipoju(m): 3:04am On Jun 12, 2019
Davash222:
Sissy men everywhere.

God, abeg, instead of giving us sissy men, we beg you, please create more broilers for us. Make our broliers lay more eggs. You need more chickens than sissy men.

You wont understand.
If he dares touch that girl. He wont sleep at home for a very long time cause he will be in prison.

All the girl needs to say to the police is " he touched me" and that is it. No explanations, nothing.

The system is skewed im favour of the female and they are milking it to the last drop.

Some times the wise thing to do is not the right thing to do.
Re: Lady Slapping, Hitting & Assaulting Her Ex-Boyfriend In A Car, Caught On Camera by FASASI1(m): 3:31am On Jun 12, 2019
Davash222:
Sissy men everywhere.

God, abeg, instead of giving us sissy men, we beg you, please create more broilers for us. Make our broliers lay more eggs. You need more chickens than sissy men.

Sissy man right what if he choose to hit her back and he hit her once and she died what will you have say. I guess you are a bad person and you can do it also
Re: Lady Slapping, Hitting & Assaulting Her Ex-Boyfriend In A Car, Caught On Camera by FASASI1(m): 3:32am On Jun 12, 2019
AntiBrutus:

What did he do?

I am asking because I know how annoying men can be. Ask them one and they will answer 15. It takes patience not to slap the hell out of the average man.

Not saying what she did is right, but don't judge her till you hear her side of the story.

Do you think any normal woman will just stay anXd start beating her man?

Boss, shun o, some men can bring out the beast in you.
And so hearing her own side of the story doesn't give approval for slaps
Re: Lady Slapping, Hitting & Assaulting Her Ex-Boyfriend In A Car, Caught On Camera by Nobody: 3:36am On Jun 12, 2019
I was beaten when I was young like for discipline and since then I’ve been reluctant to hit another person. I can huff and puff but in the end the water will sail under the bridge. I can send a bunch of texts and emails but they are just what they are.

What she did is wrong and I could tell she was not in her right mind I don’t know what happened but somewhere in her life she learned to get her way via violence. I have noticed that men who have been abused by a partner seem to carry that baggage to other relationships. Like provoking people in Don’t provoke and you won’t be provoked is my motto in a relationship.

Be honest it can save time
Re: Lady Slapping, Hitting & Assaulting Her Ex-Boyfriend In A Car, Caught On Camera by DeRay98(m): 3:44am On Jun 12, 2019
AntiBrutus:

This is the mentality that makes men behave anyhow and get away with it.

You don't beat a man? Where?

This is just factory reset.
Most men need it every now0 and then.

Anti, you dey get mouth for NL, unless you get patient man like that else, if you try that nonsense for a man like me after I don't give you chance to repent and you no gree, na ICU you go wake up thinking say na bad dream you see.
It's obvious say man wey you be wan die for don waka leave you.
All of una yeye girls go come dey good girls for social media when man don dump una ass. angry
Re: Lady Slapping, Hitting & Assaulting Her Ex-Boyfriend In A Car, Caught On Camera by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:00am On Jun 12, 2019
If the girl showed up online and said she reacted that way because he raped her, the whole internet will believe and news about it will circulate with speed of light
Re: Lady Slapping, Hitting & Assaulting Her Ex-Boyfriend In A Car, Caught On Camera by orble: 5:53am On Jun 12, 2019
AntiBrutus:

This is the mentality that makes men behave anyhow and get away with it.

You don't beat a man? Where?

This is just factory reset.
Most men need it every now and then.

I know you are not married, with this mentality, I pray you meet a man your type. That think violence is OK..

Probably a strong family man, (I know u don't understand that). so that his cartel will handle you.
Re: Lady Slapping, Hitting & Assaulting Her Ex-Boyfriend In A Car, Caught On Camera by orble: 6:14am On Jun 12, 2019
Daeylar:
It's a very simple question. What did he do. sad
We need to hear both sides of the story.

Its wrong for me to hit my husband or any man, but let's not be too quick to judge, you know the way we women talk. Acid mouths. It's takes a very strong man to walk away. Women learn to control your mouths. I know it's wrong for men to hit us but women for your own good. Control your tongue, to avoid things like this.

Re: Lady Slapping, Hitting & Assaulting Her Ex-Boyfriend In A Car, Caught On Camera by amakadihot87(f): 6:29am On Jun 12, 2019
Davash222:
Sissy men everywhere.

....the guy is not sissy or whatever......that scene isn't Nigeria where you can beat up a woman and go free,he is just avoiding trouble
Re: Lady Slapping, Hitting & Assaulting Her Ex-Boyfriend In A Car, Caught On Camera by amakadihot87(f): 6:34am On Jun 12, 2019
GogobiriLalas:
Whenever I meet a new girl and she starts hitting me playfully, I make it a matter of principle to hit her harder playfully...I die on this hill for a woman to beat me and go without life changing injuries na lie angry
......cos you are in Nija..... whenever you travel to America touch a woman and see what happens to you
Re: Lady Slapping, Hitting & Assaulting Her Ex-Boyfriend In A Car, Caught On Camera by kense88: 6:42am On Jun 12, 2019
Davash222:
Sissy men everywhere.

lol
Re: Lady Slapping, Hitting & Assaulting Her Ex-Boyfriend In A Car, Caught On Camera by amakadihot87(f): 6:43am On Jun 12, 2019
AntiBrutus:

What did he do?

I am asking because I know how annoying men can be. Ask them one and they will answer 15. It takes patience not to slap the hell out of the average man.

Not saying what she did is right, but don't judge her till you hear her side of the story.

Do you think any normal woman will just stay and start beating her man?

.......she did it because she knows she can get away with it,try this on your boyfriend and tell us the after effect
Re: Lady Slapping, Hitting & Assaulting Her Ex-Boyfriend In A Car, Caught On Camera by pansophist(m): 7:17am On Jun 12, 2019
Davash222:
Sissy men everywhere.

America is a ffucked up place when it concerns genders and how they interact with each other. For example, a woman can falsely accuse a man of rape (Brian Banks comes to mind), he spent maybe 5 years in jail and it happened that she lied, she wont be punished, she wont even be made to suffer any punitive measures. That's how worse men have it there.

The brother is just being smart by not hitting her. In Europe, it wont happen. Her face will be pummeled to a point that you cant tell if her head is a watermelon. The ladies in Europe wont even try it because they understand the physical, legal and reputational consequence of being aggressive to the point of hitting someone consecutively.
Re: Lady Slapping, Hitting & Assaulting Her Ex-Boyfriend In A Car, Caught On Camera by wahles(m): 7:41am On Jun 12, 2019
AntiBrutus:

What did he do?

Lols! Leme qoute you abeg, do you think a normal man would just stay start beating a woman? Assualt na assault abeg no justifying it
Re: Lady Slapping, Hitting & Assaulting Her Ex-Boyfriend In A Car, Caught On Camera by Thegamingorca(m): 7:46am On Jun 12, 2019
pansophist:

America is a ffucked up place when it concerns genders and how they interact with each other. For example, a woman can falsely accuse a man of rape, he spent maybe 5 years in jail and it happened that she lied, she wont be punished, she wont even be made to suffer any punitive measures. That's how worse men have it there.

The brother is just being smart by not hitting her. In Europe, it wont happen. Her face will be pummeled to a point that you cant tell if her head is a watermelon. The ladies in Europe wont even try it because they understand the physical, legal and reputational consequence of being aggressive to the point of hitting someone consecutively.

Are you certain?

What about this neymar bruhaha making the rounds of late. Sh1ts are scary
Re: Lady Slapping, Hitting & Assaulting Her Ex-Boyfriend In A Car, Caught On Camera by pansophist(m): 7:50am On Jun 12, 2019
Thegamingorca:

Are you certain?

What about this neymar bruhaha making the rounds of late. Sh1ts are scary

The topic at hand is about an aggressive woman caught on camera hitting a man, the evidence is established and she is guilty. Neymar's case is different. If he proves himself innocent, he will go free. And if she lied, she will face the full wrath of the law. The UK is one of the western countries that punishes women for claiming false accusations of rape.
Re: Lady Slapping, Hitting & Assaulting Her Ex-Boyfriend In A Car, Caught On Camera by Rhaspody(m): 7:58am On Jun 12, 2019
AntiBrutus:

What did he do?

Did you read the story at all?
Re: Lady Slapping, Hitting & Assaulting Her Ex-Boyfriend In A Car, Caught On Camera by Rhaspody(m): 8:12am On Jun 12, 2019
I remembered the first time I almost hit my emotionally and physically abusive ex, she started crying like a baby.
Re: Lady Slapping, Hitting & Assaulting Her Ex-Boyfriend In A Car, Caught On Camera by Nobody: 8:29am On Jun 12, 2019
amakadihot87:
......cos you are in Nija..... whenever you travel to America touch a woman and see what happens to you
I live in LA we straight pounding...I don't even play; you don't know nuffink.
Re: Lady Slapping, Hitting & Assaulting Her Ex-Boyfriend In A Car, Caught On Camera by Nobody: 9:11am On Jun 12, 2019
lefulefu:
but sissy men deserve to be smacked by their wife or girlfriend nau cheesy.if he no wash her pant or bra well or no bring complete change wen he go market then make the wife discipline am well till he get sense since dats all he"s good for grin.when a man rubs himself for mud and lacks self respect thats the only time a woman wil start disrespecting him.how many times u don see a self respectable men say their their wife or gf dey slap for public.
Lol uncle lefu are you saying being a gentleman makes a man a sissy? And those who hit their women are respectable men?
Re: Lady Slapping, Hitting & Assaulting Her Ex-Boyfriend In A Car, Caught On Camera by Nobody: 9:17am On Jun 12, 2019
MariaLavina:
Lol uncle lefu are you saying being a gentleman makes a man a sissy? And those who hit their women are respectable men?
iyam saying before a woman starts smarcking a man she will look very well at the type of man she wants to smack.its mostly men who depend on their wives or girlfriends for stipends and who have lost any form of self respect that gets smacked. u dont need to beat a woman to get her respect .
Re: Lady Slapping, Hitting & Assaulting Her Ex-Boyfriend In A Car, Caught On Camera by babyfaceafrica: 10:22am On Jun 12, 2019
pansophist:

The topic at hand is about an aggressive woman caught on camera hitting a man, the evidence is established and she is guilty. Neymar's case is different. If he proves himself innocent, he will go free. And if she lied, she will face the full wrath of the law. The UK is one of the western countries that punishes women for claiming false accusations of rape.
what type of purnishment do false rape accusators get compared to rapist...very biased
Re: Lady Slapping, Hitting & Assaulting Her Ex-Boyfriend In A Car, Caught On Camera by fajob: 5:21pm On Jun 12, 2019
Re: Lady Slapping, Hitting & Assaulting Her Ex-Boyfriend In A Car, Caught On Camera by amakadihot87(f): 6:58pm On Jun 13, 2019
GogobiriLalas:
I live in LA we straight pounding...I don't even play; you don't know nuffink.
ok o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Albino's Girlfriend Refused Him From Meeting Her Parents (Photos) / Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back / The Lord Is Your Strength! Pre-wedding Photo Causes Outrage Online (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.