Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,531 members, 7,954,992 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:53 PM

Lady Slapping, Hitting & Assaulting Her Ex-Boyfriend In A Car, Caught On Camera - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Slapping, Hitting & Assaulting Her Ex-Boyfriend In A Car, Caught On Camera (63994 Views)

Lady Removes Tattoo Of Her Ex-Boyfriend From Her Body After Breakup / Nigerian Woman Arrested For Allegedly Assaulting Her Husband’s Side-chick In UK / The Viral Video Of A Lady Slapping A Guy During Proposal Is An Old News!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Slapping, Hitting & Assaulting Her Ex-Boyfriend In A Car, Caught On Camera by donttouchme: 7:31pm On Jun 13, 2019
The guy try sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Slapping, Hitting & Assaulting Her Ex-Boyfriend In A Car, Caught On Camera by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jun 13, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Ehh? So we just rant online?
I thought we are like that in reality and won't see husband? Keep confusing yourselves.

Stop deluding yourself! Read my comment...

I said "under a man" whom you might be even fending for his needs for the sake of d*ck but coming online to flex muscle!

I never said " under a husband" because a husband in your life is so queer and impossible just like snow in the Sahara desert! So you see...no confusion there!!
Re: Lady Slapping, Hitting & Assaulting Her Ex-Boyfriend In A Car, Caught On Camera by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jun 13, 2019
[s]
prince3009:

Stop deluding yourself! Read my comment...

I said "under a man" whom you might be even fending for his needs for the sake of d*ck but coming online to flex muscle!

I never said " under a husband" because a husband in your life is so queer and impossible just like snow in the Sahara desert! So you see...no confusion there!!
[/s]

Nonsense and Prince3009.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Slapping, Hitting & Assaulting Her Ex-Boyfriend In A Car, Caught On Camera by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jun 13, 2019
AntiBrutus:
[s][/s]

Nonsense and Prince3009.

Re: Lady Slapping, Hitting & Assaulting Her Ex-Boyfriend In A Car, Caught On Camera by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jun 13, 2019
You wish...
Re: Lady Slapping, Hitting & Assaulting Her Ex-Boyfriend In A Car, Caught On Camera by Theboss100(m): 4:20am On Jun 14, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Men have always loved bad girls. Go back in time to secondary school. Did you see them flocking around that nerd? No. It is that one wey her uniform , that is the one they will be pursuing and buying FanYogo for her.

When they see good girls, they say they are boring. They don't chat mature in rooms.

Ngwanu, enjoy your hot gf.
Why women have always love bad guys that's Why They always blame innocent Simon for their myseries. I av no pity for femmist, they are foolish creatures

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Guys; Would You Do This Even If Offered Millions? (photo) / Naval Officer's Fiancée Gives Doggy Pose In Pre-Wedding Photos / 'Pretty Girls Don't Like Fine Guys, We Like Ugly Guys Who Dress Nice'- Lady Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.