Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,121 members, 7,811,155 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:22 AM

How Can I Lose Weight Faster ? - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Can I Lose Weight Faster ? (16545 Views)

How Can I Lose Weight Without Exercising?? / How Do I Lose 8 Kilograms In One Month? / To Lose Weight Faster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Lose Weight Faster ? by AmakaG29(f): 11:57pm On Oct 05, 2011
Pleasing stop trying to kill yourself! Your posting is concerning. I'm not going to lecture about how you should love the way you are because you've made it clear that you don't. I will advocate for safer ways to go about it: regular exercise, healthy-nutritious food on a regular basis, plenty of water, plenty of sleep, no crash diets (because you'll crash), and PATIENCE. IT takes time but you'll be healthy for life if you do it the right way.
Re: How Can I Lose Weight Faster ? by 2shuz: 5:41pm On Nov 29, 2011
you want to loose weight as a size 12 shocked shocked shocked shocked what do you want to look like, na wa o! 1 mans sweet is anoda mans kola. i was a size 6 my dear and it took me almost 10years to get to a size 10 and now im celebrating my size 12, thanks to the kids.

The more you starve your self, your body creates a mechanism to keep your body fat in a bid to protect it self. Dont starve your self, eat normally but in small quantity, eat more of proteins that will not store up in your body. Continue your gym. abeg o! i size 12 can wear a bikini o, do you know what a size 12 is? a sze 12 is not considered fat o by 9ja standards o!!!!

If you are the type that has big bones, even if you like reduce to size 6, you will still look big. The trick about your body size is also the way you dress. pick clothes that accentuate your special features( not cleavage o )

LOVE YOU SIZE!!!!! 10 years and my kids got me to a size 12, love what you have
Re: How Can I Lose Weight Faster ? by 2shuz: 5:55pm On Nov 29, 2011
tishat:

jogging and running works magic for me.
Brisk walking works very well for me too> if i try to job, i usually disaapear, so i dont jog smiley
obowunmi:

@ OP consistency is key. Small portions and gym. Drink lots of water --- be consistent for about 9 months or so --- you can also only eat baby food and water for the next 9 months or so --- that works.

i agree that eating in small portions is the key in losing weight. Because, some people will gym for 100hrs, and then go back home and swallow one derika of eba shocked. the weight will not go anywhere o.

VERY IMPORTANT, be very careful of your health. eat healthy, balanced diet, protect your immune system. if you die, the dieting ends. love yourself my dear

1 Like

Re: How Can I Lose Weight Faster ? by pat240: 8:16am On Feb 04, 2013
ne4real: hi guys, what can i do to lose weight faster? i weigh 75kg and wear a size 12.

i've tried starving myself, eventhough i lost some weight, i have ulcer and since i started, the pains have increased. i also gym everyday and take these chinese slimming tea that makes me purge, and i've taken slimmming tabletes too.

Upon all these, i'm still the way i am and even if i lose weight, it's not visible, just a little. i'm tired. what do i do?

Loose weight with Tri Stack And Stimerex-es Fat Burner. Contact me on 08177066637
Re: How Can I Lose Weight Faster ? by weightloss9ja: 10:25pm On Jun 11, 2013
lose weight by eating your meat first...sounds funny but its true http://weightloss9ja..com/2013/04/eat-your-meat-and-lose-weight.html
Re: How Can I Lose Weight Faster ? by adams1(m): 7:14pm On Sep 25, 2013
You want to loss weight fast?!!! You don't have to starve yourself, just eat right and do a right amount of specified exercise targeted at the fat areas of the body, read this to know exactly what to do, no money involved!!: www.healthfitnessreviewpro.com/fat-loss-factor-pdf

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Habits You Need To Do Away With. / Natural Solutions To All Infertility Problems / ✅✅Original Samsu Oil (Fastest cure for premature ejaculation)✅✅

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.