₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,315,550 members, 5,102,373 topics. Date: Sunday, 18 August 2019 at 06:12 PM

I Need A Smart Girlfriend. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need A Smart Girlfriend. (5554 Views)

Most Nigerian Ladies Cannot Hold And Have A Smart Conevrsation Off/online / Kindly Tell Me The Advantage Of Marrying A Smart Woman / Let's Be Realistic: Is Pregnancy Before Marriage A Smart Move? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need A Smart Girlfriend. by sexdoll: 12:09am On Jul 06
bdchange:
So as a developer earning 400k monthly and yet you are telling us that you don't roll with smart peeps to begin with. Then you come online to say you are looking for a smart gf. What happens to all the girls you meet everyday? If you can't find any of them being smart, then you are not as smart as you claim and therefore cannot earn such figure.

you sound like a fool.
Re: I Need A Smart Girlfriend. by MarieSucre(f): 11:54am On Jul 07
donziggyman:
if you quote me again! I will collect the G string pant I bought for you! lipsrsealed

You be woman? Yes or No?
Re: I Need A Smart Girlfriend. by donziggyman: 12:25pm On Jul 07
MarieSucre:

You be woman? Yes or No?
You de look for man or what? Well I'm a man. Hope it's not what I'm thinking ooo? ?
Re: I Need A Smart Girlfriend. by MarieSucre(f): 12:27pm On Jul 07
donziggyman:
You de look for man or what? Well I'm a man. Hope it's not what I'm thinking ooo? ?

Finally, you have stated your gender.

Now do you understand English? If you do. Did you read the title of this thread? If you did. What brought you to this thread?
Re: I Need A Smart Girlfriend. by donziggyman: 8:37am On Jul 08
MarieSucre:

Finally, you have stated your gender.

Now do you understand English? If you do. Did you read the title of this thread? If you did. Whay brought you to this thread?
Do You Know That 20 Men Can Ride 1 Bike Without Knowing Each Other. Do You Understand, Or Should I Go Deeper??
Re: I Need A Smart Girlfriend. by MarieSucre(f): 10:22pm On Jul 26
donziggyman:
Do You Know That 20 Men Can Ride 1 Bike Without Knowing Each Other. Do You Understand, Or Should I Go Deeper??

So you have changed your gender from "man" to "bicycle", next thing you'll be helicopter.

Alaye you're not making sense. Next time, don't put your mouth in wetin no concern you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Open Can You Get With Your Feelings? / Men Created Everything In This World - Why Then Do Girls Give Us No Credit? / If Your Girlfriend Can't Do This .... She Ain't The ONE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.