Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,498 members, 7,812,539 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:00 PM

Ladies/Men Who Are In Relationships With Introverts, Share Your Experiences. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies/Men Who Are In Relationships With Introverts, Share Your Experiences. (8022 Views)

I Carry Boobs Of 8 Girls On My Chest. Ladies Men Stare At Me - Busty Virgin(Pix) / Lady Advises Nigerian Ladies, Men To Have Indiscriminate Sex. Nigerian Blast Her / Dear Fellow Ladies, Men Owe Us NOTHING Financially! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies/Men Who Are In Relationships With Introverts, Share Your Experiences. by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jun 15, 2019
mumumugu:

Do you envision yourself getting married
I will get married, I would want to get married to someone who's much like me.
Someone who is less emotional and more logical.
Don't get me wrong bro, I am good to women but I just don't like interfering withwhat they do while I prefer them not interfering with mine.
We will be ok like that.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies/Men Who Are In Relationships With Introverts, Share Your Experiences. by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jun 15, 2019
Biglittlelois:
I am an introvert, when it comes to relationship I give my all, and my kind of relationship has always been long distance, and I enjoy it cos there won't be something like going out all the time for dates and all, mostly calls and seeing each other when needed, right now I've been advised to do away with LDR so as to mingle with people more cos I don't even have friends, so I think i'll try that, lol.
Same with me.
I prefer long distance relationships too, the few I've dated that are close always gets angry about my personality.
One said I'm not human, that I'm incapable of understanding those who have feelings, so many words that were harsh but I saw them as normal from someone who was aggrieved.

I don't like talking about my relationship in public forum if not I would have talked about my present one.
Re: Ladies/Men Who Are In Relationships With Introverts, Share Your Experiences. by seniorgozman(m): 10:00pm On Jun 15, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
i dont think it is about control,one thing i have noticed based on my experience is that girls find boys who talk too much irritating
z
You have a point
Re: Ladies/Men Who Are In Relationships With Introverts, Share Your Experiences. by seniorgozman(m): 10:01pm On Jun 15, 2019
raptex:
I am an extreme introvert but I don't think I can be easily controlled.
Wonderful
Re: Ladies/Men Who Are In Relationships With Introverts, Share Your Experiences. by Jagaban880: 1:27pm On Jul 23, 2019
ThinkSmarter:
I am an introvert.
I hate the crowds
Prefers solitude
Enjoys fine arts, web surfing.

Very Honest.
I think i am intelligent.
I am hating religion, and rather embracing science and philosophy.
Keep few friends.
I think few girls that i hv dated tried sticking to me cuz their think that i am cool and caring.
Hates chatting on fb.

oga what's your birth month?

1 Like

Re: Ladies/Men Who Are In Relationships With Introverts, Share Your Experiences. by Teerach: 2:45pm On Jul 23, 2019
This is helpful. I'm an introvert too but emotional. Im in a relationship with an extremely introvert. Reading comments here has helped me to understand him a bit. Cos he loves his privacy so much. I know he's not cheating one bit n i know he loves me but i just can't place why he acts the way he does. But now i bet I'll just sit back n watch cos almost everyone's comment is so "him"

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies/Men Who Are In Relationships With Introverts, Share Your Experiences. by Chrisx1x(m): 4:00pm On Jul 23, 2019
Sometimes it sucks being an introvert. There are a whole lot of things i wished i have done. Sometimes i shut the world out. i find it hard to relate with people and that has affected me.sometimes i discover that a whole lot of things have passed me by simply because i didn't interact with people . I just have to accept the fact that i am different from the world.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies/Men Who Are In Relationships With Introverts, Share Your Experiences. by ThinkSmarter: 10:37pm On Jul 24, 2019
Jagaban880:

January bro
Re: Ladies/Men Who Are In Relationships With Introverts, Share Your Experiences. by Gleez: 12:09pm On Jul 25, 2019
Jagaban880:

You just described me perfectly. We share same birth month as well.
Re: Ladies/Men Who Are In Relationships With Introverts, Share Your Experiences. by MrHandsome2013: 12:56pm On Jul 25, 2019
ThinkSmarter:
January bro
.. Likewise people, i can say in the house for one year without going out.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies/Men Who Are In Relationships With Introverts, Share Your Experiences. by zed7: 2:03pm On Jul 25, 2019
I like my space, I like my privacy, I like being alone. While I was dating, I used to go days without calling my girlfriends and they were always very mad and misunderstood it for lack of caring. I like going out occasionally, with just a friend or two to have a drink. I don't think I'm an extreme introvert, I do pick my calls and I sometimes even call friends if I haven't heard from them in a while.

What I hate the most is gatherings like concert, church, seminars and anywhere you have more than ten people at a time mingling together. Even as a married guy, I sometimes find time to sneak away in my room just to watch movies or browse on my phone whilst avoiding the wife and kids. Same way I sometimes tell them I'm driving out for some hours to have a drink with my guys. Sometimes I feel I have my 'extrovert' moment as I just want to leave the house and socialize. I'm not that introvert that can stay indoors for like 5 days straight, I must go out and interact even if it's just 1 hour in the space of 5 days.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies/Men Who Are In Relationships With Introverts, Share Your Experiences. by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jul 25, 2019
ibkayee:
I have introvert tendencies, a particular ex used to get so pissed off at my lack of effort lol

Be honest, you never loved him. Just using him to pass time.
Re: Ladies/Men Who Are In Relationships With Introverts, Share Your Experiences. by ibkayee(f): 10:48pm On Jul 25, 2019
truthsayer009:

Be honest, you never loved him. Just using him to pass time.
Not lack of effort with him, lack of effort to do stuff and go outside lol

1 Like

Re: Ladies/Men Who Are In Relationships With Introverts, Share Your Experiences. by pocohantas(f): 10:56pm On Jul 25, 2019
ibkayee:

That is how they will be doing. Go outside na and no pick call thrice, e go wan blow up your phone. grin
Re: Ladies/Men Who Are In Relationships With Introverts, Share Your Experiences. by ibkayee(f): 11:05pm On Jul 25, 2019
pocohantas:

That is how they will be doing. Go outside na and no pick call thrice, e go wan blow up your phone. grin
grin grin
Re: Ladies/Men Who Are In Relationships With Introverts, Share Your Experiences. by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jul 25, 2019
Hakeem12:

She just came over and sat beside me a day after we finished a test, asked how the test went and all. The whole time I pressed my phone and looked anywhere but her face. She then took me by surprise, she grabbed my phone, and asked me to look at her when she's talking to me, I was forced to. Asked what I was doing later in the day, put her no in my phone, and asked me out. The rest is history

How was the sex?
Re: Ladies/Men Who Are In Relationships With Introverts, Share Your Experiences. by Nobody: 9:48am On Jul 26, 2019
ibkayee:

Why do I feel attacked?
Re: Ladies/Men Who Are In Relationships With Introverts, Share Your Experiences. by Nobody: 10:02am On Jul 26, 2019
ThinkSmarter:
I am an introvert.
I hate the crowds
Prefers solitude
Very Honest.
Keep few friends.
I think few girls that i hv dated tried sticking to me cuz their think that i am cool and caring.
Hates chatting on fb.
So true mehn almost 100% of my lifestyle
Re: Ladies/Men Who Are In Relationships With Introverts, Share Your Experiences. by Bojack(m): 10:13am On Jul 26, 2019
ThinkSmarter:
I am an introvert.
I hate the crowds
Prefers solitude
Very Honest.
Keep few friends.
Hates chatting on fb.
98% of me
Re: Ladies/Men Who Are In Relationships With Introverts, Share Your Experiences. by Kehl(m): 10:21am On Jul 26, 2019
Am finding this interesting and I wish more introverts could share a little about themselves.
I think am an introvert or partly an introvert

I don't like crowded places, prefer staying indoor but sometimes I get baked indoor and feel the strong need to go out

I don't chat on social media.. I have whatsapp messages I've not replied in days, maybe weeks.. Facebook is worse (I haven't replied some messages in years for no reason) infact i had to disable notifications for all social media apps on my phone including whatsapp.. I see messages only when I decide to log in

I choose when to pick calls (am adjusting on this because the complaint is getting too much especially from family)

I don't miss people, and I don't miss events but i respect people..it sounds weird when I hear people say how much they will miss someone or how much they miss someone.

I don't get angry if you forget to check up on me or u forget to wish me happy birthday (truth is I may not even remember u promised checking up on me). It's weird when I hear people complain about someone forgetting their birthday.

In fact when you check up on me often, I start getting irritated.

I hardly comment on issues even after forming an opinion, i just keep it to myself (I know how long it took me in deciding to type nd post this)

Am actually very playful and can be chatty sometimes (just very few persons know this part of me)...

11 Likes

Re: Ladies/Men Who Are In Relationships With Introverts, Share Your Experiences. by Kehl(m): 10:45am On Jul 26, 2019
Chrisx1x:
Sometimes it sucks being an introvert. There are a whole lot of things i wished i have done. Sometimes i shut the world out. i find it hard to relate with people and that has affected me.sometimes i discover that a whole lot of things have passed me by simply because i didn't interact with people . I just have to accept the fact that i am different from the world.

Yeaa it sucks sometimes! Like you, there are lot of things i wished i had done, but no more! am learning to make it work. I do not want my limitations as an introvert to limit me, so I had to consciously work on me and use my strength to my advantage. (Am still working on me though)

Introverts have the potential to be great thinkers, smart people who proffer solutions..they have the potential to think ahead of others and be innovative and creative. Develop these strength and use it to attract people with different skill set and strengths to yourself. Trust me you won't be loosing out on so much again.

1 Like

Re: Ladies/Men Who Are In Relationships With Introverts, Share Your Experiences. by Nobody: 10:47am On Jul 26, 2019
ThinkSmarter:
January bro
I think it's fucking common with capricorn and January isn't an exception.
Introverts gave capability of been extremely smart and brilliant. While others are familiarizing and introvert is studying the environment, individual and many other things and extrovert careless about.
Re: Ladies/Men Who Are In Relationships With Introverts, Share Your Experiences. by Isha327(f): 1:10pm On Jul 26, 2019
Am an introvert while my man is the opposite
But am an extrovert when am with him
In fact I talk and play too much when am with him.
But when his friends are around I become mute
Am an introvert only to people am not used to or people I don't like. smiley
Re: Ladies/Men Who Are In Relationships With Introverts, Share Your Experiences. by hawksford: 2:10pm On Jul 26, 2019
Ayomideen:
I'm an introvert, that I know

Buh my kind of introvert is rare,I mean, I love my being on my own virtually all the time, especially with ma music and earpiece (addicted to this shih), even at home I barely stay together with my family in the sitting room, I'm either always in my room or in the balcony, I hate being in places where there are lots of people (especially people I know), like a family function. I hate talking to people and going to parties,i'd rather stay in my room playing video games and listening to music,generally I hate leaving my house,its like a punishment to me.
And then still,I'm frigging outspoken around people I know most times, I'm a really funny guy and one who sees me while relating with people I'm really close to will mistake me for an M.C or something, people i chat with online buh haven't seen me physically never believe that i am an introvert,and then sometimes I totally ignore these same people,only those who know me too well understand that that's just the way I am, I'm almost always using earpiece due to extreme love for music and to avoid talking to people. Asif it depends on mood or something lol

I once dated an extrovert though, she was the type that never sits at home,always going out and all sorts. Sometimes She'll be like "lemme come over" and I'll have to lie that I'm not around or really busy, (I barely visit people), she usually got maf at me for not being "sensitive" enough, I barely ever get jealous and she didn't really grab that. Sometimes I even forgot that I had a gf. It was fun quite alright buh the differences were a major stumbling block.

This is a nearly perfect description of me

My own introversion is sooo confusing!!

I could stay indoor for weeks and just leave my ''room'' once in a while to do necessary stuff and get back in.

I'm not shy, I'm confident, in fact I was the main character in my Platoon at my just concluded Nysc camping. It was hard for people to believe I am an introvert

I guess it works with mood, I can have conversations and do funny stuff around you for a stretch that will amuse and inspire you (if you're a lady, you could get secretly crushing, cos I flirt so well with jokes and stuff)

But on some other days I'm just silent, unchatty and would love my peace (solitude), interacting with people at such times, even intimate friends could be really energy draining

My introversion is so bad that a lot of girls over time have so crushed on me cos of my charisma, but I'm yet to be in any serious relationship cos I could be A now and X at some other time... It's not mood swing, just me calming myself and trying to get enough energy from within

Music helps a lot for me, you'd hardly see me without my bass blaring iPhone ear buds

I hope I get a good relationship someday

2 Likes

Re: Ladies/Men Who Are In Relationships With Introverts, Share Your Experiences. by hawksford: 2:23pm On Jul 26, 2019
Kehl:
Am finding this interesting and I wish more introverts could share a little about themselves.
I think am an introvert or partly an introvert

I don't like crowded places, prefer staying indoor but sometimes I get baked indoor and feel the strong need to go out

I don't chat on social media.. I have whatsapp messages I've not replied in days, maybe weeks.. Facebook is worse (I haven't replied some messages in years for no reason) infact i had to disable notifications for all social media apps on my phone including whatsapp.. I see messages only when I decide to log in

I choose when to pick calls (am adjusting on this because the complaint is getting too much especially from family)

I don't miss people, and I don't miss events but i respect people..it sounds weird when I hear people say how much they will miss someone or how much they miss someone.

I don't get angry if you forget to check up on me or u forget to wish me happy birthday (truth is I may not even remember u promised checking up on me). It's weird when I hear people complain about someone forgetting their birthday.

In fact when you check up on me often, I start getting irritated.

I hardly comment on issues even after forming an opinion, i just keep it to myself (I know how long it took me in deciding to type nd post this)

Am actually very playful and can be chatty sometimes (just very few persons know this part of me)...

You see that Whatsapp thingy ehn, I just got delivered, now I chat regularly, there was a time getting on whatsapp gave me anxiety, I once had over 26k messages

I choose when to pick calls too, lol, that shit is somehow... I'd see a call from someone and just decide I don't want to pick it at the moment, na me go still use my credit call them back o (but it's been way better lately)

Before I was not used to missing people, but now I do,

See, I think this thing is really about challenging yourself to get better and to feel emotions and stuff... It's like a conscious decision to do... However, no matter how much you try you can't change your introversion/extroversion status, you can only improve it, really.

Looking back at over a decade ago, I know I'm far, f**ing better!!! It was a conscious will however

3 Likes

Re: Ladies/Men Who Are In Relationships With Introverts, Share Your Experiences. by Blackfriday: 2:26pm On Jul 26, 2019
raptex:
I am an extreme introvert but I don't think I can be easily controlled.
introverts are not easily controlled....they are rather the most difficult and most complicated people to deal with.
Re: Ladies/Men Who Are In Relationships With Introverts, Share Your Experiences. by Blackfriday: 2:34pm On Jul 26, 2019
MrHandsome2013:
Likewise people, i can say in the house for one year without going out.
lol...leave me in the house with video games, movies, books to read and enough data to surf the internet and the rest of the world can burn and i wouldn't care..it's funny sometimes the way people like live but that is who we are.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies/Men Who Are In Relationships With Introverts, Share Your Experiences. by Blackfriday: 2:34pm On Jul 26, 2019
MrHandsome2013:
lol...leave me in the house with video games, movies, books to read and enough data to surf the internet and the rest of the world can burn and i wouldn't care..it's funny sometimes the way people us like live but that is who we are.

1 Like

Re: Ladies/Men Who Are In Relationships With Introverts, Share Your Experiences. by Blackfriday: 2:35pm On Jul 26, 2019
MrHandsome2013:
lol...leave me in the house with video games, movies, books to read and enough data to surf the internet and the rest of the world can burn and i wouldn't care..it's funny sometimes the way people like us live but that is who we are.

1 Like

Re: Ladies/Men Who Are In Relationships With Introverts, Share Your Experiences. by Kehl(m): 3:45pm On Jul 26, 2019
hawksford:

You see that Whatsapp thingy ehn, I just got delivered, now I chat regularly, there was a time getting on whatsapp gave me anxiety, I once had over 26k messages

I choose when to pick calls too, lol, that shit is somehow... I'd see a call from someone and just decide I don't want to pick it at the moment, na me go still use my credit call them back o (but it's been way better lately)

Before I was not used to missing people, but now I do,

See, I think this thing is really about challenging yourself to get better and to feel emotions and stuff... It's like a conscious decision to do... However, no matter how much you try you can't change your introversion/extroversion status, you can only improve it, really.

Looking back at over a decade ago, I know I'm far, f**ing better!!! It was a conscious will however

Lol.. The call thing am really improving... But you see the aspect of chatting, it's getting worse.. This days my close friends including my sister sends me email if they want to send an emergency message.. Nd that's because that is the only app with enabled notifications on my phone(I enabled just my email app cos of work and somethings I run online)

But like u rightly advised, I'll be consciously working to improve me
Re: Ladies/Men Who Are In Relationships With Introverts, Share Your Experiences. by ibkayee(f): 4:02pm On Jul 26, 2019
0KNM:
Why do I feel attacked?
grin
Re: Ladies/Men Who Are In Relationships With Introverts, Share Your Experiences. by Amyyy2020: 4:06pm On Jul 26, 2019
and what happens if u guys give birth to a very sensitive child? Lil one will grow up thinking he/she is not loved. that doesnt look good, does it?

kingkakaone:

I will get married, I would want to get married to someone who's much like me.
Someone who is less emotional and more logical.
Don't get me wrong bro, I am good to women but I just don't like interfering withwhat they do while I prefer them not interfering with mine.
We will be ok like that.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Scaring Confession Of Cheating Ladies:fear Women Pics / Can You Work In The Same Company With Your Spouse? / Who Has Never Been In Love Before?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.