Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,652 members, 7,813,195 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:30 AM

What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date? - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date? (73417 Views)

Guys What's The Most Outrageous Demand Your Girlfriend Has Ever Asked From You? / Guys What's The Most Outrageous Thing Your Girlfriend Has Ever Demanded For? / Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date? by Kenneth10110(m): 3:07pm On Jun 15, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
I don't kiss and tell

If you like f*ck and tell its your palaba

6 Likes

Re: What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date? by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jun 15, 2019
pansophist:

Sleeping with her is not winning, how do you guys even enjoy sleeping with women that don't find you attractive? different kind of men dey sha, una de try I swear grin

An healthy sexual intercourse is built on a solid foundation of mutual attraction, though you enjoy the sex physically, it is mentally soothing, ego massaging and refreshing to know that she was attracted to you for who you are, not what you have. Anything short of the aforementioned is dysfunctional, to put it bluntly.

The surest way to win is to go out into the world and express your masculinity, to be a conqueror, pick up a skill and try to be the best or at least a household name with it, then you will enjoy endless waves of women swaying your way because they are attracted to the kind of man you represent, without necessarily jeopardizing your self-esteem, become vulnerable to potential leeches and at the mercy of a woman's consideration.

Chase a goal and women will chase the man with a goal. That's the natural rhythm. Chasing women is not the goal, it is what happens, and come around when you are good in your game.

cool

Its simply not difficult to spot a guy with a good head on their shoulder.

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date? by SlimChay: 3:09pm On Jun 15, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
You are insufferable. Jeez.
I bet you're still learning your ways with English language. If I'm insufferable for just a post you failed to pick correction from hence dragged to this far and to this page. What does that leave you.
I'd pick me over you even as a female embryo in my next life.

I don't spare your kind any pardon. You're just outrightly dense! One would think with those succulent lips of yours lies a healthy brain, but you'll catch up. You just need a healthy food, a group of smarties as pals, a real boyfriend and a job.

You can send your CV to me@ the email in one of my numerous posts for starters let's see if we can change your state of affairs.

7 Likes

Re: What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date? by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jun 15, 2019
Kenneth10110:

If you like f*ck and tell its your palaba
You simply wanna get noticed naw... Cos I simply don't get y u chuck mouth for this matter. Pls knock your ankles and blow
Re: What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date? by sacx: 3:10pm On Jun 15, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Its simply stupid you just met someone and making such demands. As in what's the basis for such a demand?

The op got dumped not too long ago, pity his perceived money can't even make her stay. Silly misogynistic fool. To think his hometown is even close to mine... Age has nothing to do with maturity indeed.

shocked

What's your grouse with OP here? He shared an experience he had and asked others if they've had something similar. He didn't deserve to be castigated for this.If everyone goes about shaming others because they shared their personal struggles on nairaland, what sort of place would we expect this to be? You're angry; don't sin smiley.

4 Likes

Re: What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date? by Enugupikin: 3:11pm On Jun 15, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Sorry I strictly use the Silent Tactics. The outrageous demand ain't my style. I simply pointed out that may b the reason. But as usual dumb people can't comprehend one's post. Perhaps I hit close to home for these niggas foaming on my comment.

you've changed your dp after they told you that you looked like Obasanjo.. lmao

6 Likes

Re: What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date? by franklynn(m): 3:16pm On Jun 15, 2019
kennygee:
Ladies. See the comments in this post. The one that really saddened me was the sweet girl who got dumped cause she was "demanding". Were her demands really a necessity or were they vain demands?

If you can afford to help out a woman you claim you love when she was in need, not out of vanity, is that a bad thing?

Maybe she was poor and couldn't afford those things she needed, if you could afford it and you've ascertained it is a necessity, is it too bad to help her out?

I pray she is able to hustle, get through this poor phase of her life by getting a decent job or business so she can stand on her own.

If you hustle your way through and become financially independent, they'll say you won't be submissive. If you ask them for money for needs, they'll say you're demanding.

If you dim your light so they can shine, they'll say you lack ambition. If you go to school, gather degrees paid for by yourself and your parents, they'll say you won't be submissive.

If you're a working career woman, they'll say you are not fulfilling your wifely duties, if you're a house wife, you're a liability.

The Nigerian woman is screwed either ways.

Make your own money ladies, work hard to achieve your dreams. Carve a path for your self and observe and look out for the one worth committing to.

In all these, stay off fornication and live the kind of life Christ wants you to live.

Shalom.

Baby plz marry me
wink
Re: What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date? by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jun 15, 2019
SlimChay:

I bet you're still learning your ways with English language. If I'm insufferable for just a post you failed to pick correction from hence dragged to this far and to this page. What does that leave you.
I'd pick me over you even as a female embryo in my next life.

I don't spare your kind any pardon. You're just outrightly dense! One would think with those succulent lips of yours lies a healthy brain, but you'll catch up. You just need a healthy food, a group of smarties as pals, a real boyfriend and a job.

You can send your CV to me@ the email in one of my numerous posts for starters let's see if we can change your state of affairs.
Buhhahahhahahhahaahha. You good. Fragile hearts for done go drink sniper at your yabs. Gosh.
Re: What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date? by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jun 15, 2019
Enugupikin:

your story just sounded like an ssce holder, damn, no life in it
Thank you both I'm balling well more than graduates still have two graduates surviving Under me despite their certificate.

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date? by SlimChay: 3:20pm On Jun 15, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Buhhahahhahahhahaahha. You good. Fragile hearts for done go drink sniper at your yabs. Gosh.
Awww

It's likeness from me to you. Stay safe wink
Re: What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date? by pansophist(m): 3:21pm On Jun 15, 2019
Re: What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date? by Mariangeles(f): 3:21pm On Jun 15, 2019
FatherBona:
not true bro
Its his money, he calls the shot
If she refuses, there's some girl out there who will give in
Not when she makes her own money, he does not .
I know most men can't handle a woman that makes her own money .

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date? by pansophist(m): 3:22pm On Jun 15, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Its simply not difficult to spot a guy with a good head on their shoulder.

And its definitely not difficult to admire a woman that knows a good man when she meets one grin

3 Likes

Re: What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date? by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jun 15, 2019
Enugupikin:

you've changed your dp after they told you that you looked like Obasanjo.. lmao
Still same face ain't it?

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jun 15, 2019
SlimChay:

Awww

It's likeness from me to you. Stay safe wink
Definitely.
Re: What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date? by FatherBona: 3:26pm On Jun 15, 2019
Elbone2:

U can be mean ohh...Mehn,To get a babe i can do any thing to pls her ohh unless I notice she has nothing upstairs...Different strokes for different folks.
Discard that ideology.
Its your world, dictate the pace.
If only you knew the number of girls dying to be with you,
Re: What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date? by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jun 15, 2019
pansophist:

And its definitely not difficult to admire a woman that knows a good man when she meets one grin
kiss
Re: What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date? by Austineva(m): 3:28pm On Jun 15, 2019
haryothosyn93:
It happens to me yesterday evening like you guys know what is happening right now

I met this girl like a month ago, we gist and bla bla like that after we exchange contact. She agree to come over to my place that week sunday wish I have prepared for it as a guy naw. I just have to call her on Saturday evening just to be sure she is still coming as well have agreed but to my surprise, she said she will be resuming back to school the very next day which is Sunday that we agreed on. I was like no problem now, when will you be coming back and she said immediately she finished her exams she is will be starting on Monday the same week we agreed to see. Fast forward to the whole scenario, she called 2 weeks after that the school had prosponed the exams till further notice, I was like what happened she said she didn't know why that i send her card which I did. She didn't called after that till when I caller her again to check on her. The next demand was card again which I did again. She flashed me the next morning to thank me for the card I sent to her.
I called her again last weekend to know when she will be coming to abuja and she was like I will be coming on Wednesday because I will finish my exams on tuesday afternoon, I said okay that I will check on her before she come to abuja. To my surprise, I called this gurl on Thursday to know if she is back to base and her response shocked me that she didn't have transport and she has been looking for a way to call me that I should send her money for her transport. I was like if I did not call you now you won't remember that you don't have transport, she has being calling me like I owe her money. She keeping sending messages and calling till around 2 am in the morning.

It is funny but crazy and I told that I don't have one naira in my account that she should call her family. She said nobody has money in her family to send to her.
grin grin u don jam yahoo
Re: What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date? by Listar(m): 3:28pm On Jun 15, 2019
[quote author=AwkaetitiBabe post=79345163]Here to read lies o. Cos I can't imagine making demands on a first date! Unless you don't like the guy and wanna chase him off[/quote
Not lies! I dated a girl who never demanded nothing more than a recharge card. I also dated a girl who told me that she is now a big girl n she can no longer demand money n material things from her dad n that I should assume taking responsibility of her from her dad while I was in school. All in summary . you may be a reasonable girl doesn't mean all girls are reasonable

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date? by Enugupikin: 3:30pm On Jun 15, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Still same face ain't it?
looks better now....but the former was not taking from a good Angle
Re: What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date? by Kenneth10110(m): 3:30pm On Jun 15, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
You simply wanna get noticed naw... Cos I simply don't get y u chuck mouth for this matter. Pls knock your ankles and blow
i was only wondering how you lied he toast you just because of this topic. I wishes i could knock your head instead

4 Likes

Re: What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date? by Fidelismaria: 3:41pm On Jun 15, 2019
undecided undecided

All it takes is an asteroid to hit this planet and all this will stop or a genetically modified virus to decimate the population

Back to the topic

Have never had such encounter maybe because I spend my time indoors thinking about how to cause global extinction

tongue tongue

7 Likes

Re: What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date? by Mariangeles(f): 3:50pm On Jun 15, 2019
Fidelismaria:
undecided undecided

All it takes is an asteroid to hit this planet and all this will stop or a genetically modified virus to decimate the population

Back to the topic

Have never had such encounter maybe because I spend my time indoors thinking about how to cause global extinction

tongue tongue
Careful dude, you're losing it with the speed of light .
Re: What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date? by FatherBona: 3:51pm On Jun 15, 2019
ModelX:

Awkaetiti or wetin be her name.
But maybe you resemble MC galaxy wey soft. Me my granite face no dey let them demand like that
Ostrogoth:

Are you not the same awkaetiti they are talking about on the comments section on the tenth page who asked someone to dassh her his benz to sell for startup? Are you the local babe with thick lips they are talking about?? If so I think I can understand you better!
AwkaetitiBabe:
Here to read lies o. Cos I can't imagine making demands on a first date! Unless you don't like the guy and wanna chase him off
Omo dis girl, you don cast for Nairaland I swear.
Just go change your moniker, change your face,
No forget to change your lips too o.
And greet your uncle for me. Bye

9 Likes

Re: What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date? by avalon7(m): 3:51pm On Jun 15, 2019
cheesy Chai! Which day naija boys go wise up
Re: What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date? by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jun 15, 2019
FatherBona:

Omo dis girl, you don cast for Nairaland I swear.
Just go change your moniker, change your face,
No forget to change your lips too o.
And greet your uncle for me. Bye
Monitoring agent wehdone. Na ur cast? U think I'll let human beings like me intimidate me? Taaa
Re: What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date? by FatherBona: 3:58pm On Jun 15, 2019
macello4:
women are our big problem here on earth, see how det won kill guys because of there smelling pvssy.
Chauvinistic
Re: What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date? by FatherBona: 3:58pm On Jun 15, 2019
macello4:
women are our big problem here on earth, see how det won kill guys because of there smelling pvssy.
Chauvinistic
Speak like you have a mother

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date? by etrange: 3:59pm On Jun 15, 2019
FatherBona:
Chauvinistic
Speak like you have a mother

Bro, save yourself the stress, NL boys bash women in a bid to mask their own low self esteem.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date? by FatherBona: 4:00pm On Jun 15, 2019
[s]
AwkaetitiBabe:
Monitoring agent wehdone. Na ur cast? U think I'll let human beings like me intimidate me? Taaa
[/s] Told you already, stop typing!
Just go through the comments.
Every single thing you say is thrash!! shocked
Christ! The garbage in your brain.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (22) (Reply)

How I Got Saved From Masturbation. / Somalian Mother Of 4 Shares Her Nude Photo, Talks About Body Insecurities / "I Slept With My Best Friend’s Husband"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.