Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,638 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date? - Romance (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date? (73465 Views)

Guys What's The Most Outrageous Demand Your Girlfriend Has Ever Asked From You? / Guys What's The Most Outrageous Thing Your Girlfriend Has Ever Demanded For? / Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date? by Esthered: 8:51am On Jun 20, 2019
Acidosis:

Awww so sweet of you darling. Please don't give that boy any attention.
I won't baby boo. Good morning sir.
Re: What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date? by adamujoy: 9:48am On Jun 20, 2019
Re: What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date? by Acidosis(m): 10:16am On Jun 20, 2019
Esthered:

I trust my darling. How're you today?
Re: What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date? by FatherBona: 10:21am On Jun 20, 2019
Acidosis:

Esthered:

Get a room
Re: What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date? by Esthered: 11:43am On Jun 20, 2019
FatherBona:

Get a room
We met here na. We have to perfect it here first Rev. Father or should we come for confession
Re: What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date? by Esthered: 11:43am On Jun 20, 2019
Acidosis:

Fine sir.

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date? by FatherBona: 12:13pm On Jun 20, 2019
Esthered:

We met here na. We have to perfect it here first Rev. Father or should we come for confession
I've already absolved you of all the sins you may have committed now and in the past, including the ones you are about to commit in za oda rum.
Enjoy

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date? by Esthered: 12:31pm On Jun 20, 2019
FatherBona:
I've already absolved you of all the sins you may have committed now and in the past, including the ones you are about to commit in za oda rum.
Enjoy
Thanks Father. cheesy

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date? by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jun 20, 2019
pansophist:
Actually no woman has made an outrageous demand from me on the first date. The thing is, women are socially smart creatures. They have the cognitive filter to clearly discern if a man is the kind they can squeeze things from.

During the process prior to the actual date, our interactions so far would have sent a clear message that I'm not the kind that can be leached on. Besides, the kind of girls that leech on guys are usually poverty stricken, unintelligent and low class, and they usually eliminate themselves before meet up, because I won't tolerate their shorthand typing, and foolish behaviours.

If a woman leech on a man, he probably allowed it, and in many cases, deserves it. No one can leech on you without your consent.

LMFAO. This is like the best comment so far

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date? by Babygal2020(f): 2:40pm On Jun 20, 2019
FatherBona:
drop ya piçture
Fine bae like me!!!!!! Please don't chyke me o because I have many suitors!!!!!
Don't send a PM too!!!!

Re: What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date? by FatherBona: 5:33pm On Jun 20, 2019
Babygal2020:

Fine bae like me!!!!!! Please don't chyke me o because I have many suitors!!!!!
Don't send a PM too!!!!
English hard u?!?
Send your own photo, not your mums photo

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date? by Babygal2020(f): 6:56pm On Jun 20, 2019
FatherBona:
English hard u?!?
Send your own photo, not your mums photo
I sha know what you want..... Oya send me a PM, make I pity u!!!! I'm sure you like fine gals.
Re: What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date? by Babygal2020(f): 6:55pm On Jun 21, 2019
SlimChay:

Are you a fine girl?
Yes nah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date? by SlimChay: 10:58am On Jun 22, 2019
Re: What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date? by laughitall(m): 4:07pm On Jun 24, 2019
Riele:
let me throw my mat here...

Who wants to take me on a date
fine giarl what's up
Re: What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date? by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jan 05, 2020
DimkpaBini:
The girl chose ShopRite for our first date undecided
That should have tipped me off.I pulled out all the stops trying to impress her, bought the biggest chicken there, ice cream etc.She was forming ajebo for me.She said she wasn't hungry but made sure she packed everything undecided

She then told me she wanted to go shopping and I foolishly agreed....big mistake angry
The Mumu girl almost finished my one month salary at one go angry and had the frigging nerve to tell me that it was a good start.I didn't say anything but as soon as she left I blocked her.
Mehn this chick was desperate,she even went as far as contacting my siblings to complain that I was ignoring her angry
I learnt never to take a girl to ShopRite on a date.If we can't do it somewhere else.. forget it angry
lol
Re: What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date? by gragragra(m): 9:16am On Jan 15, 2020
Stupid talk, you left the comfort of your home or office to go on a date with someone you don't like, for what purpose exactly? If no be something dey follow you from village.

What happened to declining invitations for a date or simply saying no to his advances firmly.

You're degrading and embarrassing your lineage making unreasonable demands off someone you barely even know, when it backfires or doesn't go as planned you come and yap "i was only testing him or using it that to chase him away"

Well done, madam test tube, sister Morgan Chase.

SMH

AwkaetitiBabe:
Here to read lies o. Cos I can't imagine making demands on a first date! Unless you don't like the guy and wanna chase him off
Re: What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date? by Nobody: 10:17am On Jan 15, 2020
gragragra:
Stupid talk, you left the comfort of your home or office to go on a date with someone you don't like, for what purpose exactly? If no be something dey follow you from village.

What happened to declining invitations for a date or simply saying no to his advances firmly.

You're degrading and embarrassing your lineage making unreasonable demands off someone you barely even know, when it backfires or doesn't go as planned you come and yap "i was only testing him or using it that to chase him away"

Well done, madam test tube, sister Morgan Chase.

SMH

I think this comment was made last year and to be sincere many nairalanders are dull. Simply freakingly dull... D comment wasn't even about me. I simply stated possible reality and you here foaming like you know me from Adam.

Better go get manners and home training if u lack one.
Re: What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date? by Amanofwisdom: 12:13pm On Jan 15, 2020
Esthered:
I wonder how some ladies feel entitled to a man's money. Just as my boss confided in me yesterday of a lady he's interested in and she turned him down but still accuses him of not showing her care and went as far as demanding for him to support her to further her education. I was appalled as I can't imagine myself stooping low to take advantage of men. What's the essence of working as a female? I'll be a mother to sons one day and will be pained when women take advantage of them but I'll train them to set high standards in dating game. I'm accused of being strange as I'm usually told if I have your body type, being a calabar babe.... I would have gone far and I'll start asking myself if I'm normal but I know there's dignity in labour for both sexes so I prefer to work to meet my needs and wants.
You're a rare gem don't let any foolish lady mislead you.
Any man would be proud to call you their woman.

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date? by eaglejay13(m): 5:10pm On Jan 15, 2020
sylve11:

Had similar issue. But mine was asking for sewing machine. She said it out and loud "if I don't get the sewing machine, guy forget it". I was like God, how did I meet this obioma? sad cool

grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

"I Slept With My Best Friend’s Husband" / How I Got Saved From Masturbation. / Couple Who Have Dated Since 1999 Release Pre-wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.