Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,367 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Dino Melaye On INEC Server: When they claim they don't have a server show them - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye On INEC Server: When they claim they don't have a server show them (81769 Views)

Dino Melaye On A Private Jet With Orji Kalu (Video) / Dino Melaye On Christmas Vacation With His Children And Father (Pictures) / Yahaya Bello's Condolence Letter To Dino Melaye On The Death Of His Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye On INEC Server: When they claim they don't have a server show them by sharpsecret: 10:19pm On Jun 15, 2019
Max8:
This Dino guy na buffon, showing us card reader means INEC have a server?,PDP claimed they have results sheet printed from the server, who ever that gave them the print out should be an insider, why can dey also show us pictures or video of the computer room and the server where they are located, rather than all this cock and bull story about server or no server
if they show u buhari with mamood in the server room u will still not believe

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye On INEC Server: When they claim they don't have a server show them by PHILipu1(m): 10:20pm On Jun 15, 2019
peeps4u:

Be educated on this.
Your finger print can be accredited on the voters list but your PVC must be accredited first and even before manual accreditation in case of failure finger print.
Based on INEC rule, you can't vote nor have your finger print manually accredited if your PVC can't be accredited by SCR.
But the card reader can not tell who the voter did vite for na?
Re: Dino Melaye On INEC Server: When they claim they don't have a server show them by abijah1: 10:20pm On Jun 15, 2019
this is a country where the police will see white and call it black.let the drama continue, but I strongly believe that they will defend their lies with tax payers money .may God deliver us from this integrity saint .
Re: Dino Melaye On INEC Server: When they claim they don't have a server show them by vizzyswagh(m): 10:22pm On Jun 15, 2019
ZAWs:
Dino is an illiterate.
So this is the server they are talking about"
Then you're the biggest illiterate ever, Do you know what its means to send data to server??
It's the card reader that's sends data to the server (database)

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye On INEC Server: When they claim they don't have a server show them by Doktajay5: 10:23pm On Jun 15, 2019
Max8:

U are talking as if u are not a Nigerian, are u sure INEC had truly bought the server? Do u work in INEC and had seen the server, or had any political party been to the situation room of INEC and seen the server? There are many things a NIGERIAN ministry or parastatal will budget and given money for to purchase and will never be bought, don't believe the PDP theory, let the Courts proccess take its course

So how was the result that decleared buhari president generated?? Can @INECNigeria convince the tribunal that buhari won??.

Then, again, if what u just said is anything to go by, who's fault is it? Like we should believe they don't have a system they were paid for to provide and work with and give us result?? Like we should accept their failure?? #smh

That prof is in trouble already of u don't know.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye On INEC Server: When they claim they don't have a server show them by PHILipu1(m): 10:24pm On Jun 15, 2019
mailmalc:
Please can Nigerians be less ignorant of key issues. As much as you want your preferred candidate to remain in power, doing so at the expense of common sense is very risky. The result is what is being experienced in Nigeria presently.

It is basic knowledge that a card reader CANNOT operate in isolation. There is a sort of server or backroom infrastructure it communicates with. This infrastructure maybe cloud or locally hosted. It balances the feedback system of sending and receiving information. I’m currently doing a data program and this is the most basic information.

In a sane society....regardless whether APC or PDP, the INEC Official that said they don’t have a server would have been persecuted immediately. He will be rendered useless and unfit for any employment position.

But no! Instead some people are here screaming on top of their gross ignorance. It’s like a bank telling you your ATM card or the machine operates on its own, without servers. The world laughs at you.

I’m not surprised tho, after all a baboon just swallowed some amount of money. Ignorance is worse than poverty. A poor man can be rich, but a foolish man will most likely die in his Ignorance.
Can card readers tell the candidate that each voter did vote for?
Were card readers not just for accreditation?
Was there electronic voting for Atiku to get his result in a server?

If he is talking about the number of voters that did accreditation, I may accept that he got the number from the accreditation server or so but the votes he allocate to himself is what I don't know how he got that because there was no electronic voting.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye On INEC Server: When they claim they don't have a server show them by sharpsecret: 10:25pm On Jun 15, 2019
Max8:

Which foolish video, so the card reader as turned to your back up server right, u this slowpoke
they were teaching them how to transmit data 4rm the card reader to the server,inec has no excuse,wat did they do with all the billions budgeted for dat server,
Re: Dino Melaye On INEC Server: When they claim they don't have a server show them by tuniski: 10:26pm On Jun 15, 2019
Max8:
This Dino guy na buffon, showing us card reader means INEC have a server?,PDP claimed they have results sheet printed from the server, who ever that gave them the print out should be an insider, why can dey also show us pictures or video of the computer room and the server where they are located, rather than all this cock and bull story about server or no server

The matter hasn't reach that point yet but, the INEC denial will soon push the matter to that point.

Don't worry yourself the PDP making the claim has its ground.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye On INEC Server: When they claim they don't have a server show them by Ysd1: 10:27pm On Jun 15, 2019
senatordave1:

Cumming inside you or jenny?

You made my day grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye On INEC Server: When they claim they don't have a server show them by Max8: 10:28pm On Jun 15, 2019
vizzyswagh:

When you register for PVC, your details are been sent to the server mumu. Get sense you no won gree
See foolish talk, mumu,so na card reader u take do your own registration of PVC abi na computer, fool like u na card reader data transmission issues we dey talk here no be PVC registration
Card reader is not for registration of PVC it's for accreditation, abi u no sabi English
Re: Dino Melaye On INEC Server: When they claim they don't have a server show them by deltateam: 10:31pm On Jun 15, 2019
Flyingngel:
APCCCCCC CHANGEEEEE.
There is no lie this people will not put across to their zombies.
Dino thank you.
Yega as old as he is he is still lying as if he will live in this world forever.
Let me not talk abt the other person.

You Lai Mohammed himself.
Re: Dino Melaye On INEC Server: When they claim they don't have a server show them by deltateam: 10:32pm On Jun 15, 2019
Flyingngel:
APCCCCCC CHANGEEEEE.
There is no lie this people will not put across to their zombies.
Dino thank you.
Yega as old as he is he is still lying as if he will live in this world forever.
Let me not talk abt the other person.

You mean Lai Mohammed himself.
Re: Dino Melaye On INEC Server: When they claim they don't have a server show them by tuniski: 10:35pm On Jun 15, 2019
PHILipu1:

If he is talking about the number of voters that did accreditation, I may accept that he got the number from the accreditation server or so but the votes he allocate to himself is what I don't know how he got that because there was no electronic voting.
It has interface for that which INEC staff will simply upload the result into.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye On INEC Server: When they claim they don't have a server show them by buharitill2023: 10:37pm On Jun 15, 2019
Doktajay5:

So how was the result that decleared buhari president generated?? Can @INECNigeria convince the tribunal that buhari won??.

Then, again, if what u just said is anything to go by, who's fault is it? Like we should believe they don't have a system they were paid for to provide and work with and give us result?? Like we should accept their failure?? #smh

That prof is in trouble already of u don't know.
the mechine was not delivered on time, or did you see where inec received the server?
Re: Dino Melaye On INEC Server: When they claim they don't have a server show them by Doktajay5: 10:39pm On Jun 15, 2019
buharitill2023:
the mechine was not delivered on time, or did you see where inec received the server?

I just looked at ur ID. Sorry. I won't answer u.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye On INEC Server: When they claim they don't have a server show them by tuniski: 10:40pm On Jun 15, 2019
Max8:

See foolish talk, mumu,so na card reader u take do your own registration of PVC abi na computer, fool like u na card reader data transmission issues we dey talk here no be PVC registration
Card reader is not for registration of PVC it's for accreditation, abi u no sabi English

He is right you are the one missing the point. The PVC registration data are stored in the server and the Smart Card reader is link to it that is why it can authentic/accredit voters. Without server the card reader won't work. It is therefore very straightforward that SCR receives and transmits data to the server QED

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye On INEC Server: When they claim they don't have a server show them by gabicon: 10:41pm On Jun 15, 2019
This server issue is becoming very annoying, first of all what exactly is a server? A server is a central computer that stores data imputed from several computers, the storage can be done via online, local area network or manual data inputs.

That said, we do not vote electronically, are card readers are only meant to verify voters, after verification a pice of paper carrying all political parties is given to us to thumb print. The thumb printed paper is our vote.

After every verified voters must have cast their votes, the votes are counted and party agents sign on the result sheet and the results are forwarded to collation centers.

There is nowhere the results are imputed into the card readers along the process neither do are our card readers internet enabled so how on Earth does a server give results to the PDP?

This case is dead on arrival, if the argument was that the number of accredited voters was less than the votes cast then there is a case.

The only valid argument will be that INEC manually input the election result into their server, that will take some time to achieve.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye On INEC Server: When they claim they don't have a server show them by Max8: 10:43pm On Jun 15, 2019
tuniski:

He is right you are the one missing the point. The PVC registration data are stored in the server and the Smart Card reader is link to it that is why it can authentic/accredit voters. Without server the card reader won't work. QED
If he is right that means INEC had a server since the introduction of the card reader in 2011, so why did INEC budget include server for the 2019 elections
Re: Dino Melaye On INEC Server: When they claim they don't have a server show them by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jun 15, 2019
Max8:
This Dino guy na buffon, showing us card reader means INEC have a server?,PDP claimed they have results sheet printed from the server, who ever that gave them the print out should be an insider, why can they also show us pictures or video of the computer room and the server where they are located, rather than all this cock and bull story about server or no server
my brother keep quiet don't say more than you know, I worked as ad hoc staff I know what Dino is talking about
let us just allow the sleeping dog

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye On INEC Server: When they claim they don't have a server show them by gabicon: 10:44pm On Jun 15, 2019
tuniski:

He is right you are the one missing the point. The PVC registration data are stored in the server and the Smart Card reader is link to it that is why it can authentic/accredit voters. Without server the card reader won't work. QED

If I may ask, what is the mode of connection between the card readers and the servers when the card readers are in polling station?
Re: Dino Melaye On INEC Server: When they claim they don't have a server show them by vizzyswagh(m): 10:44pm On Jun 15, 2019
PHILipu1:

Yes there was no electronic voting but they where electronic uploading results, and this results are store in the Server(database).... please try findout what a Server means

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye On INEC Server: When they claim they don't have a server show them by Doktajay5: 10:45pm On Jun 15, 2019
tuniski:

Una still dey answer that efulefu calledmmax8 He knows nothing. His brain didn't develop well but came as streaks of primitive neural tissues up there. Am even suprised he is alive. What else should we expect from such a low life.

Enjoy ur ignorance @Max8 or whatever

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye On INEC Server: When they claim they don't have a server show them by tuniski: 10:46pm On Jun 15, 2019
gabicon:
This server issue is becoming very annoying, first of all what exactly is a server? A server is a central computer that stores data imputed from several computers, the storage can be done via online, local area network or manual data inputs.

That said, we do not vote electronically, are card readers are only meant to verify voters, after verification a pice of paper carrying all political parties is given to us to thumb print. The thumb printed paper is our vote.

After every verified voters must have cast their votes, the votes are counted and party agents sign on the result sheet and the results are forwarded to collation centers.

There is nowhere the results are imputed into the card readers along the process neither do are our card readers internet enabled so how on Earth does a server give results to the PDP?

This case is dead on arrival, if the argument was that the number of accredited voters was less than the votes cast then there is a case.

The only valid argument will be that INEC manually input the election result into their server, that will take some time to achieve.

Your last paragraph is the basis for the server result. INEC officials were mandated to transmit the results after the manual collation.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye On INEC Server: When they claim they don't have a server show them by mailmalc(m): 10:47pm On Jun 15, 2019
PHILipu1:

First of all, I did not delve into their tribunal case or whatever allegation is being made. However, saying there is no server is where my concerns were raised. The least requirement or responsibility of INEC as an unbiased umpire is to release the ‘level of back information’ it has relating to the elections. Like the number of authorized voters going by the card reader accreditation. The way I see it is, if such issues are not resolved and checkmated, we will have same debates next 4 years and our democracy will never grow.

I’m not saying such information is enough to declare a winner but they should understand the citizens know better and come up with superior twists. “Our servers crashed, our backup failed to perform and at such we can’t retrieve enough information” this is a better excuse and then focus will be drawn towards getting the right infrastructure next time. Shikena!
Re: Dino Melaye On INEC Server: When they claim they don't have a server show them by vizzyswagh(m): 10:47pm On Jun 15, 2019
gabicon:

If I may ask, what is the mode of connection between the card readers and the servers when the card readers are in polling station?
Then how does POS debit you, when you withdraw with it when it's not connected to the bank?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye On INEC Server: When they claim they don't have a server show them by Max8: 10:48pm On Jun 15, 2019
Kuntech:

my brother keep quiet don't say more than you know, I worked as ad hoc staff I know what Dino is talking about
let us just allow the sleeping dog
See the way u talk, that is how stupid Nigerians rant,u claimed u work as an INEC ADHOC staff, why can't u tell us the process, why will u let the sleeping dog alone, outline the process of the election collation to us based on your own true and undiluted experience

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye On INEC Server: When they claim they don't have a server show them by Kenneth10110(m): 10:48pm On Jun 15, 2019
buharitill2023:
i dont know why GOD created idiotic pigs, did you know where it was sent to?
See you claiming your fellow man is an idiotic pig. We have seen you the 'Buharist' .

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye On INEC Server: When they claim they don't have a server show them by MT: 10:49pm On Jun 15, 2019
vizzyswagh:

Then how does POS debit you, when you withdraw with it when it's not connected to the bank?

POS is driven by internet.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

FG Asks All Account Holders In Financial Institutions To Re-Register Despite BVN / Alamieyeseigha's Wife Ill, Son Killed In Dubai / Obasanjo Rocks Stylish Native Wear Like A Teenage Star

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.