Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,033 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help - Family (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help (134003 Views)

Broken Marriage, Please Advise me / Another Marriage About To Crash. / Married Men Sleeping With Their Wife's Sister Or Maid: Let's Talk About It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by just4wilson(m): 8:23am On Jun 16, 2019
Safitu:
See as you’ve described her breast, you have already analysed, drooled and daydreamed about your in-laws boobs, it’s better left for you to fulfil that fantasy since you do not have the leverage to control your stupid urge. I’m sure if anyone stays in your house, they’ll be able to see you’re clearly exaggerating, because I’m pretty sure your wife would’ve cautioned her. How can her sister be dressing like a stripper, and she’s staying mute? You are seeing things, your lust is making your brain hallucinate. You can’t tell your wife what is going on because you are secretly loving the “show”, and you are waiting for the right chance to devour. You are deceiving yourself, silly man.

Can you dress provocatively like that in your sister's young matrimonial home? If the man has any intention of sleeping with the girl you wouldn't have been reading about this.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by uuzba(m): 8:24am On Jun 16, 2019
Valleys:
It's obvious, your wife is not attractive. Maybe shapeless, I should say. Tell your wife now.

Yes I am not married. Tell me what can make you lust after your sister-in-law. It's either you never liked your wife or she has lost that thing that made you like her. That's why it's good to use character and not beauty to marry a wife.

This part not making sense
Assume the wife has good character...and not beautiful. He married her for her character.
Then the sister in law comes in with beauty (naked dress) and bad character (exposing herself to a married man)

You said he should marry good character. And he did so. So what's the problem now?

2 Likes

Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by soropee: 8:27am On Jun 16, 2019
delishpot:

Abegi, tell your wife that you do not want to see her sis dressed like a hooker in your presence. What is there to fear? The home is yours too and you have a right to be comfortable.

This is the best advise to give to him. To me,he's already given in by considering testing. You better give both of them condition, either you dress properly or leave my abode, simple

2 Likes

Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by freemi(m): 8:28am On Jun 16, 2019
lawman88:
I really need help and strategies to handle this matter. My wife sister came three weeks ago to live with us. She is 22 yrs. My problems now is her dressing mode which my wife is not careful about.

This lady always wear see-through singlets and night gowns. She has big breasts and always displaying them. I don't know how I will tell my wife to talk her sister to cover herself. She may feel bad that I'm attracted to her sister.

During the sallah holiday, I was with her alone because my wife don't holiday in her place of work, I have to leave the house and stay in the accommodation given to me in my place of work.

This morning, I carried my undies to wash, she crossed me and told me to give it to her to wash, the towel she tied because she was going to bathroom before was removing and showing her full breasts and she never worry about that.

Our marriage is just one year and I never cheated on my wife and she trusted me but her sister is really giving me emotional trauma. Can you imagine, yester night, my wife went to a programme, I was with her. So I called her around 8 pm that we should pray and go to bed. This lady came with a see-through night gown with a push up bra that put all breasts outside. Even her pant color was visible. I tried to control myself....

Even this morning, she came for prayer with the same gown and my wife did not caution her.....
How can I handle this matter?

Cme chop no be cme work. Bt use sense
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by Taiwo20(m): 8:28am On Jun 16, 2019
Just tell them both. Or make your family watch a home video that relates to that. He plenty
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by uuzba(m): 8:31am On Jun 16, 2019
ibkayee:
Tell your wife to tell her to cover up whilst she’s in your house, if it’s that bad your wife should’ve noticed it too.

Sounds like given the opportunity, you would sleep with her sister though
You guys are just funny
Is the man not a human being? Is he not expect to react in anyway to a naked woman?
Will the sister be exposing nyash and breast 24/7 in his house and he will do nothing about it?
Portiphar's wife did similar thing to Joseph and Joseph ran out of the room
So should this man run out of his own house?
Surely we should encourage him to send the girl out of his presence and insist she cover herself, or leave the house
Infact, she should now leave the house and never return for putting such thought in his head

2 Likes

Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by Mizwisdom(f): 8:31am On Jun 16, 2019
lawman88:

I can't do that. During our relationship days, two of my wife friends wanted to sleep with me but I turned down the offer and she knows about it. That was the genesis of the trust...

In your fantasy
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by ibkayee(f): 8:34am On Jun 16, 2019
uuzba:

You guys are just funny
Is the man not a human being? Is he not expect to react in anyway to a naked woman?
Will the sister be exposing nyash and breast 24/7 in his house and he will do nothing about it?
Portiphar's wife did similar thing to Joseph and Joseph ran out of the room
So should this man run out of his own house?
Surely we should encourage him to send the girl out of his presence and insist she cover herself, or leave the house
Infact, she should now leave the house and never return for putting such thought in his head
If his wife is not seeing what he’s complaining about, something isn’t adding up

Sounds like he is sexually attracted to her and what she’s wearing wouldn’t matter
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by uuzba(m): 8:37am On Jun 16, 2019
Lexusgs430:

You be thief jare...... You too wan pluck this very low hanging fruits.........

It's not your sister in laws fault, but yours....... If you cannot tell your wife to caution her sister or send her sister packing....... You be the thief.........
If God does not control the temptation that Devil is giving us, do you think you can withstand any single temptation?
This guy now is shaking under this temptation, and you are laughing at him

Tomorrow when you fall your own and are caught, Shey they will put your story on social nedia too and you will be crying, " Na Devu cause am. Na Devu"
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by Mizwisdom(f): 8:39am On Jun 16, 2019
Gerrard59:
Anyone who believes this can believe pigs can fly. Yet another fictitious story on NL.

I'm a bit bothered about the level of fictional stories being spawned here recently
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by likelove8899: 8:40am On Jun 16, 2019
useless Nigerians..am am happy that i left that fucking country
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by Lexusgs430: 8:40am On Jun 16, 2019
uuzba:

If God does not control the temptation that Devil is giving us, do you think you can withstand any single temptation?

Tomorrow when you fall your own and are caught, Shey they will put your story on social nedia too and you will be crying, " Na Devu cause am. Na Devu"

Oga, did you hear me laugh....... grin cheesy wink

If he cannot speak to the wife he married and voice his concerns.......... Hin neck don dey the forbidden fruit and he is simply about the dip his cassava into her snail and his tongue licking her juices........ (juice from the mangoro's and snail)........ grin
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by Lexusgs430: 8:45am On Jun 16, 2019
uuzba:

God does not control my temptation...... How does God control your temptation?......

If anything at all, God put's temptation before you, to test your faith........

What sort of Bible do you read. ..

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by davidodiba(m): 8:52am On Jun 16, 2019
Davash222:
Hmmmm.

Obviously, your wife knows the game she's playing. Your wife wants you to fucck her sister . She prefers you fucck her sister than fuccking outside. It's up to you to decide if you want to be fuccking two sisters.

There are some temptations that are meant only for Jesus and Satan.

Bad advice. Chai...nairaland grin
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by davidodiba(m): 8:55am On Jun 16, 2019
Oga, it may not be easy, discuss it with your wife and then agree to send the geh back to her parents
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by Reference(m): 8:56am On Jun 16, 2019
You don't know how to tell your wife.... and her sister is not prudent. Indicates your married from that sort of family that is inconsiderate and haughty. Badly brought up by the parents.

So you have to do what the parents failed to do. Put down thd hammer and set some rules. The greater the delay, the bloodier the battle.
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 9:01am On Jun 16, 2019
lawman88:

Thanks. I have sat her and my wife down this morning and talk to lady concerning the dressing. My wife also said she was highly uncomfortable with her dressing but decided to keep quiet till one day she will send her out. The lady said she don't have other home wears. So my wife will get her some clothes later after church. Thanks
Problem solved... Enjoy you home and family both nuclear and extended in peace....
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by Valleys(m): 9:04am On Jun 16, 2019
uuzba:

This part not making sense
Assume the wife has good character...and not beautiful. He married her for her character.
Then the sister in law comes in with beauty (naked dress) and bad character (exposing herself to a married man)

You said he should marry good character. And he did so. So what's the problem now?

This is how it happens. If you marry beauty, it will fade with time. But character remains the same, every other being equal. When you marry a woman based on front and back, after two or so children, she loses all those things. Because you were never sincere to yourself, you begin to look for those packages that led you to her. And this brings cheating and all their likes.
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by DeRay98(m): 9:06am On Jun 16, 2019
Can everyone see how the ladies here are attacking an honest man who's being overwhelmed by a seductress in his matrimonial home and his naive wife is looking like mumu.
This is how things happen and results in broken homes.
His wife is abusing the trust he has earned in previous temptations to allow him ensure seductive sister.
Ladies always know why they dress to kill because they know men are moved by sight but they pretend.
His sister-in-law knows what she's up but his wife na mumu waiting for the inevitable to happen then she'll blame her tortured husband.
The fact his voicing his displeasure here is an attempt to blank his mind out and not to respond to his emotions that has been set alight.
OP, call your wife as a matter of urgency to do something fast about her sister seductive dressing, you're already activated for the forbidden action and only completely removing your wife's sister from that house is the only solution. grin
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by sanches: 9:11am On Jun 16, 2019
Guy don't let that demon to scatter your marriage, note! She is on a mission against her sisters marriage and your wife is spiritually blind folded, if you don't send her out sooner, you will lose everything you have worked for, if you eventually get down with her you are finished, back yourself and family up in serious prayers. Thanks.
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by peressteve: 9:14am On Jun 16, 2019
You can’t crash her
lawman88:
I really need help and strategies to handle this matter. My wife sister came three weeks ago to live with us. She is 22 yrs. My problems now is her dressing mode which my wife is not careful about.

This lady always wear see-through singlets and night gowns. She has big breasts and always displaying them. I don't know how I will tell my wife to talk her sister to cover herself. She may feel bad that I'm attracted to her sister.

During the sallah holiday, I was with her alone because my wife don't holiday in her place of work, I have to leave the house and stay in the accommodation given to me in my place of work.

This morning, I carried my undies to wash, she crossed me and told me to give it to her to wash, the towel she tied because she was going to bathroom before was removing and showing her full breasts and she never worry about that.

Our marriage is just one year and I never cheated on my wife and she trusted me but her sister is really giving me emotional trauma. Can you imagine, yester night, my wife went to a programme, I was with her. So I called her around 8 pm that we should pray and go to bed. This lady came with a see-through night gown with a push up bra that put all breasts outside. Even her pant color was visible. I tried to control myself....

Even this morning, she came for prayer with the same gown and my wife did not caution her.....
How can I handle this matter?

Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by thinksquad(m): 9:19am On Jun 16, 2019
We are all humans ,is either this dude is enjoying the whole thing secretly , if not what is dia to call a family meeting wia ur wife and sister will be present and give a strict caution. Enjoy
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by Dreew(f): 9:21am On Jun 16, 2019
Cholls:
my brother e dey ya body.. see as you describe her breast like say u just squeeze am

Gosh. This is too funny!
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 9:25am On Jun 16, 2019
uuzba:

@ Na Devu cause am. Na Devu grin grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by itunity007(m): 9:30am On Jun 16, 2019
If na me I go don dey suck bobi since grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by ziegurf(m): 9:39am On Jun 16, 2019
Oga try taste the big breast nothing go happen, if the Queen of the house complained tell her na mistake and na for the first time.......matter ends, ka chineke mezie okwu,......abibe koni?
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by emelda86(f): 9:41am On Jun 16, 2019
See am!!! your eye dey for her body because if e no dey you for no see her.

To gbensh the babe dey hungry you

Nkita
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by Kakamorufu(m): 9:42am On Jun 16, 2019
talk to ur wife abeg. Make she tell her sister to dress well grin
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by ziegurf(m): 9:43am On Jun 16, 2019
INDUSTRIALFAN:
@ Na Devu cause am. Na Devu grin grin cheesy
....na defuuuu noni
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by MicroSweet(m): 9:47am On Jun 16, 2019
Olga, you are tempted because you are already lusting after her.
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by Duggedised12(f): 9:48am On Jun 16, 2019
Some night gowns are transparent, infact I have then and.sometimes dont feel comfortable wearing when.I go visiting, but them wrapper is seem as a village girl thing, cos if you ask me wrappers cover better than bump shorts and night gowns.

I can understand the op, just tell your wife , and be blunt about it.
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by Nobody: 9:53am On Jun 16, 2019
The sister shouldn't be living with them.

We say we practice extended family system and this has been crippling many marriages.

A newly married couple need their space. Parents, siblings and relations are not needed.

U can help from far sad

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? / Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him / Zimbabwean Woman Caught Having Sex With Her Neighbours Husband (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.