Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,002 members, 7,821,516 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help (134054 Views)

Broken Marriage, Please Advise me / Another Marriage About To Crash. / Married Men Sleeping With Their Wife's Sister Or Maid: Let's Talk About It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by Ayoagbajesamuel(m): 6:29am On Jun 16, 2019
Ha! Don't let her trick u, she is a marriage baker, send her out of ur house with any method u know u can apply, and don't let her destroy ur marriage
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by Deepfeel(m): 6:30am On Jun 16, 2019
dejibanjo:

Bros I don't understand o. Is this now a Nairaland worthy problem. Your wife's sibling dresses seductively and you can't caution her in your home.
So many people who are getting married don't have the wisdom marriage requires.

I believe this guy is a young man who is struggling with lust, the girl noticed it, she's seducing him purposely, no girl will do that with a straight forward no nonsense man

2 Likes

Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by pheonixdld2(m): 6:30am On Jun 16, 2019
Just negodu question�. Mr please tell your careless wife to tell her sister to dress decently, that its "embarrassing" and say it angrily like you are irritated by it.
You be man act like it and hold your prick , it will put you in trouble. She is your wife sister for bleep sakes.
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by ogawisdom(m): 6:31am On Jun 16, 2019
lawman88:
I really need help and strategies to handle this matter. My wife sister came three weeks ago to live with us. She is 22 yrs. My problems now is her dressing mode which my wife is not careful about.

This lady always wear see-through singlets and night gowns. She has big breasts and always displaying them. I don't know how I will tell my wife to talk her sister to cover herself. She may feel bad that I'm attracted to her sister.

During the sallah holiday, I was with her alone because my wife don't holiday in her place of work, I have to leave the house and stay in the accommodation given to me in my place of work.

This morning, I carried my undies to wash, she crossed me and told me to give it to her to wash, the towel she tied because she was going to bathroom before was removing and showing her full breasts and she never worry about that.

Our marriage is just one year and I never cheated on my wife and she trusted me but her sister is really giving me emotional trauma. Can you imagine, yester night, my wife went to a programme, I was with her. So I called her around 8 pm that we should pray and go to bed. This lady came with a see-through night gown with a push up bra that put all breasts outside. Even her pant color was visible. I tried to control myself....

Even this morning, she came for prayer with the same gown and my wife did not caution her.....
How can I handle this matter?

You are just a weak man

If she was your blood sister what would you have done?

Pls receive sense and do the same here bc she is a little girl n your sister in law too
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by overlord77: 6:33am On Jun 16, 2019
Safitu:
See as you’ve described her breast, you have already analysed, drooled and daydreamed about your in-laws boobs, it’s better left for you to fulfil that fantasy since you do not have the leverage to control your stupid urge. I’m sure if anyone stays in your house, they’ll be able to see you’re clearly exaggerating, because I’m pretty sure your wife would’ve cautioned her. How can her sister be dressing like a stripper, and she’s staying mute? You are seeing things, your lust is making your brain hallucinate. You can’t tell your wife what is going on because you are secretly loving the “show”, and you are waiting for the right chance to devour. You are deceiving yourself, silly man.

Don't mind him, he thinks by coming here to paint pictures and acting like the victim will give him an alibi when the deed is finally done. He's been wanting that girl for a long time.

Telling your wife will be the honest thing to do, but no, he wants to satisfy his dangerous urge. Some men sha
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by Nobody: 6:35am On Jun 16, 2019
lawman88:
I really need help and strategies to handle this matter. My wife sister came three weeks ago to live with us. She is 22 yrs. My problems now is her dressing mode which my wife is not careful about.

This lady always wear see-through singlets and night gowns. She has big breasts and always displaying them. I don't know how I will tell my wife to talk her sister to cover herself. She may feel bad that I'm attracted to her sister.

During the sallah holiday, I was with her alone because my wife don't holiday in her place of work, I have to leave the house and stay in the accommodation given to me in my place of work.

This morning, I carried my undies to wash, she crossed me and told me to give it to her to wash, the towel she tied because she was going to bathroom before was removing and showing her full breasts and she never worry about that.

Our marriage is just one year and I never cheated on my wife and she trusted me but her sister is really giving me emotional trauma. Can you imagine, yester night, my wife went to a programme, I was with her. So I called her around 8 pm that we should pray and go to bed. This lady came with a see-through night gown with a push up bra that put all breasts outside. Even her pant color was visible. I tried to control myself....

Even this morning, she came for prayer with the same gown and my wife did not caution her.....

avoid contact with her as much as possible don't call her for prayers etc.... Scold her and tell her to dress properly report her to your wife .. Plus I'm single.. U could connect me to her so I could take her away from you lol (.. I'm serious )
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by nurex01(m): 6:37am On Jun 16, 2019
If you believe this at your 9wn peril
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by nurex01(m): 6:37am On Jun 16, 2019
If you believe this at your own peril
If you believe this at your own peril.
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by Raylight2(m): 6:38am On Jun 16, 2019
lawman88:

a possible set up. talk to your wife about it. tell her you'll caution her sister if she doesn't do that herself. her sister may hate you for that anyway
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by crackhouse(m): 6:41am On Jun 16, 2019
lawman88:

na only breast she dey show u and u are already misbehaving? Wonder Wetin dey for breast Wey go make u want misbehave? If she come comot the down cloth that means u will release for your trouser be that.
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by giddy10(m): 6:41am On Jun 16, 2019
I will advice you talk to her directly, that way she see u as not interested in obliging her seduction and if your wife get to know you talked to her sister about are almost nudity in the house, she will see your faithfulness. Pls do not fall
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by jackals(f): 6:42am On Jun 16, 2019
Iamplato,come here quickly,come see your other person
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by Mrjo(m): 6:42am On Jun 16, 2019
lawman88:

I can't do that. During our relationship days, two of my wife friends wanted to sleep with me but I turned down the offer and she knows about it. That was the genesis of the trust...
my advice to you is to control yourself that's how women of nowadays dress at home even in the street, if you can't, find a way to send her away

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by crackhouse(m): 6:42am On Jun 16, 2019
If u don't want to fuvck her give me her number so I can do the needful and if she tempt you again just call me a bastard
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by greenprince(m): 6:45am On Jun 16, 2019
IMASTEX:

Before you insult the person you mentioned. Take your time to see the comments made by most of the females on the first page. You'll noticed they are all saying one thing. What most men don't know is that, women are very sensitive to issues. If it was that bad as the ops described. The wife would have cautioned the sister. The ops is only been promiscuous simple. How does he cope with several nude ladies walking freely on the streets?! He already has a tendency to cheat despite being a young couple. What with now happens when the wife put to bed.

Nah.... think people, think!
If my brother is wearing thongs in the house I won't care cos we're guys and I'm used to that from high school even. Unless my wife talks, I may not even consider her cos I feel she can't do any wrong with him even though she may be very uncomfortable about the whole thing.

The thing is... most women get triggered whenever their dressing is corrected. You hear stupid things like he's a pervert, he's this or that. There're practically naked girls everywhere on the street plus he said two of his wife's friends even tried seducing him which didn't work out and made the wife trust him.even more.

But he's still human and at least deserves some reapect and decency in his own house. But of course women are never in the wrong even if she walks unclad in the house, it's the man's fault.

Like we're now so dumb for common sense to tell us what's wrong and right. A friend of mine got offended that someone texted her talking about her bum and stuff and I just deduced he did cos she dressed like a hooker sometimes. Something I've told her about but as usual... the ladies are never wrong.

6 Likes

Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by Nobody: 6:46am On Jun 16, 2019
Safitu:
See as you’ve described her breast, you have already analysed, drooled and daydreamed about your in-laws boobs, it’s better left for you to fulfil that fantasy since you do not have the leverage to control your stupid urge. I’m sure if anyone stays in your house, they’ll be able to see you’re clearly exaggerating, because I’m pretty sure your wife would’ve cautioned her. How can her sister be dressing like a stripper, and she’s staying mute? You are seeing things, your lust is making your brain hallucinate. You can’t tell your wife what is going on because you are secretly loving the “show”, and you are waiting for the right chance to devour. You are deceiving yourself, silly man.
Exactly what the wife would have said!
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by IamPlato(m): 6:48am On Jun 16, 2019
jackals:
Iamplato,come here quickly,come see your other person
The Guy is A Lucky Man but Too Bad, he Doesnt See It Like That. He Should Just Put ONLY The Tip
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by engrfcuksmtin(m): 6:50am On Jun 16, 2019
delishpot:

Abegi, tell your wife that you do not want to see her sis dressed like a hooker in your presence. What is there to fear? The home is yours too and you have a right to be comfortable.
Simple

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by wimtex: 6:51am On Jun 16, 2019
Complete setup bro, your wife personally invited her sister to tempt you, she's suspecting you and want to use her sis to pin you, there's no way she is not seeing her sis indecent dressing all the time. I bet you if you attempt to try your luck her sis will just report you. Her mission is to make you fall in your own home.
Possibly solution: call both of them for a meeting & tell her in your wife's presence that you don't like her dressing in your home & that if she repeats it she's out & tell your wife to take note. If they change strategy tell us their new moves, we must win this setup.

5 Likes

Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by deafeyez: 6:52am On Jun 16, 2019
Safitu:
It’s not that he can’t tell his wife, it’s that he is secretly enjoying the show and he doesn’t want it to stop. Let’s not be silly here.

D OP said d lady is his wife's cousin and not direct sister which means he has already made up his mind to f**k d lady. Op love d breast pass his wife own na flattino. lol.
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by Nobody: 6:56am On Jun 16, 2019
OP send d Girl away without explaination.If u try to explain to your wife, she might begin to think u r finding her sister more appealing than her and she may even "disfigure" d girl based on Home wrecking logistics. As for the girl, she's doing it on purpose. Women never do anything innocently. Your wife would undertsand it better by and by........
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by oloriLFC(f): 6:57am On Jun 16, 2019
GraGra247:
I find some women on this forum very ridiculous for suggesting the Op imagined the things he's complaining about.

I have seen these kind of thing the op spoke about happen in many homes and I marvel.

Women are apt to always deliberately choose to dress very carelessly and quickly label a man that complains a pervert.
I am a woman and I shake my head at some ladies' comments i've read so far. Anyway, the wife should continue turning a blind eye to d situation, no problem. Tomorrow we'll see another story "help! my husband is sleeping with my sister" maybe then, eyes go clear. I hate nonsense!

6 Likes

Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by GraGra247(m): 6:58am On Jun 16, 2019
kalufelix:

Seriously..

Sometimes I wonder the kind of demonic operating system built in women that inspires nudity in them. They secretly enjoy all the drooling from men as a result of their provocative dressing.They like the idea of being irresistible and sometimes wish to be raped..YES.

If a man gives in they label him pervert, rapist, he goat..if he acts cold and shuns all the display they become dissappointed and label him impotent or accuse him of not being man enough..lol

Women are always interested in pastors and men of God because they think if they can make them lose control with all their spirituality then she must be the "hottest desire" in town ..Yes! thats what every daughter of eve hopes to achieve.

It's a bizzare truth.

You totally nailed it. See how all the ladies on this forum are quick to bash the Op while no one finds fault with the idiotic jezebel that is trying to lead him astray.

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by jackals(f): 7:00am On Jun 16, 2019
Whats with men and breast obsession sef angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by Olajumoke459: 7:02am On Jun 16, 2019
Take a bold step by sending the lady out of your house
She has hidden agenda

Please act fast before she destroys your home
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by GraGra247(m): 7:03am On Jun 16, 2019
oloriLFC:
I am a woman and I shake my head at some ladies' comments i've read so far. Anyway, the wife should continue turning a blind eye to d situation, no problem. Tomorrow we'll see another story "help! my husband is sleeping with my sister" maybe then, eyes go clear. I hate nonsense!

Thanks for being honest jare. They put the blame on the innocent man that has clearly shown integrity and restraint both in the past and now and leave the offending lady out of the equation.

This is the attitude that has made many men to fall. There's so much anyone can endure in any given turbulent solution.

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by LordsApostle: 7:03am On Jun 16, 2019
Safitu:
Well said, I thought exactly the same .
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by umbre(m): 7:04am On Jun 16, 2019
No need to tell your wife, just kindly call the lady and speak to her about her dressing in your home. You're more of a brother to her.
It's not a hard thing to do brother. If she's doesn't oblige afterwards, then you can report to her sister who's your wife.
Cheers bro.

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by freenature: 7:08am On Jun 16, 2019
lawman88:

If you want to keep your marriage, please let your wife know that you are not comfortable with the way her sister is dressing or else the way you are going about it you are bound to yield to temptation one day or the other. Save yourself and marriage now by telling your wife to control her sister so something uneventful don't crash your young marriage.

A word is enough for the wise.

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by samsam2019: 7:09am On Jun 16, 2019
I know it's wrong, but smashing her is still an option I would consider grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply)

You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? / Zimbabwean Woman Caught Having Sex With Her Neighbours Husband (Photos) / Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.