Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,646 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Nigerian Ladies Will See This Question And Ignore. Why? See Inside - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Ladies Will See This Question And Ignore. Why? See Inside (15089 Views)

Ladies Will You Enter This Man's House? / Nigerian Ladies Married To Italian Men & They Are Happy (Photos) / Ladies Will You Smash Or Pass? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Ladies Will See This Question And Ignore. Why? See Inside by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jun 16, 2019
zed7:

I've seen it all. I've been married for more than half a decade. I married a woman who did all I listed above and that was why I married her even though she wasn't the finest of the lot.
As for exes, it was all about self and instant gratification. Trust me, I move in the right circle and this were not street girls. All in all, most of them had nothing to offer so it was always easy moving on. Unfortunately they always saw it as using and dumping not taking into consideration that the sex was mutual, some got jobs and start up capital, all got great gifts and had memorable fun moments. When you move on because they ain't adding value to your life, they blame you instead of working on themselves.

Which is why I'm against premarital sex.

No hard feelings at the end of the day.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Will See This Question And Ignore. Why? See Inside by zed7: 7:07pm On Jun 16, 2019
kennygee:

Which is why I'm against premarital sex.

No hard feelings at the end of the day.
No hard feelings. Premarital sex is mutual by the way. Women should stop seeing it as some form of favour or something spectacular. Men put in all the work. If the world was sane, females should pay us for providing endless pleasure. Our own pleasure is very brief... grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Will See This Question And Ignore. Why? See Inside by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jun 16, 2019
zed7:

No hard feelings. Premarital sex is mutual by the way. Women should stop seeing it as some form of favour or something spectacular. Men put in all the work. If the world was sane, females should pay us for providing endless pleasure. Our own pleasure is very brief... grin

Una do well.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Will See This Question And Ignore. Why? See Inside by Fountainofyouth(f): 7:09pm On Jun 16, 2019
pansophist:

I'm an hermaphrodite tongue

Good for you.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Will See This Question And Ignore. Why? See Inside by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jun 16, 2019
zed7:

You haven't said anything. Money management is good though, kudos. The rest is just your own personal attributes.
What men want women to bring to the table is:
1. Helping manage his finances.
2. Bringing up great business ideas or letting him know of good job opportunities that can increase his resources.
3. Giving him sensible advice, for example, letting him know the dangers of certain dangerous habits.
4. Being there when he is Ill or vulnerable.
5. Loving his family and friends like your own.

We want tangible things.
Cool points. So many men don't even know what they want brought to the table

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Will See This Question And Ignore. Why? See Inside by beajhea(m): 7:22pm On Jun 16, 2019
Re: Nigerian Ladies Will See This Question And Ignore. Why? See Inside by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jun 16, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

There is nothing "wow" in what she said, and again, the earlier y"all remove whatever is blinding y'all from seeing that not all girls are "money hungry or money collecting from guys" types of ladies, the better for y'all, things are changing, we are breeding more of independent type of ladies these days compared to before, y'all should get down from your freeking low horse.

aunt chill out nah...it's not like we fighting...I'm not blinded by anything. it's the bulk of what we see in the society. most girls are controlled by money so don't blame guys who have this mindset...I appreciate ladies who are not swayed by money of course...at the back of my mind I know not all ladies are like that bit it's safer to assume by default that most are and be pleasantly surprised than to assume not all are money conscious only to be disappointed time and time again...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies Will See This Question And Ignore. Why? See Inside by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jun 16, 2019
AmazonTopaz:
I am not easily swayed be money. No need for these stereotype that every lady is attracted to money.
ok then. no harm intended though... wink
AmazonTopaz:
I am not easily swayed be money. No need for these stereotype that every lady is attracted to money.
ok then. no harm intended though...
Re: Nigerian Ladies Will See This Question And Ignore. Why? See Inside by loswhite(m): 8:41pm On Jun 16, 2019
Winnairaking100:
Sex.do u think it easy to open our legs
idiot!!!! Close your legs
Re: Nigerian Ladies Will See This Question And Ignore. Why? See Inside by Fountainofyouth(f): 9:08pm On Jun 16, 2019
DominusPrime:

aunt chill out nah...it's not like we fighting...I'm not blinded by anything. it's the bulk of what we see in the society. most girls are controlled by money so don't blame guys who have this mindset...I appreciate ladies who are not swayed by money of course...at the back of my mind I know not all ladies are like that bit it's safer to assume by default that most are and be pleasantly surprised than to assume not all are money conscious only to be disappointed time and time again...

Uncle, I won't chill, I'm fighting with all y'all who have these mindset, let's put it this way, why not assume that not all women are swayed by money by default instead of the opposite, and some of you may have only met the cool headed, unswayed by money women but you just want to follow multitude here in bashing just to be seen as woke, yeye.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Ladies Will See This Question And Ignore. Why? See Inside by peace0813(f): 9:21pm On Jun 16, 2019
franchasng:
if we are to quantify your benefit pack, guess what = ZERO benefit shocked

If the guy needs a counselor, he could visit professional counselors or buy motivational books and read.

Will u be okay too if that's all u get from your boyfriend, no money, no gifts, no business connections, no helping u to get a job or contract, no nothing, just motivational talks and sex
What if the guy doesn't have enough money to pay a counselor or doesn't like to read books?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies Will See This Question And Ignore. Why? See Inside by franchasng: 9:37pm On Jun 16, 2019
peace0813:

What if the guy doesn't have enough money to pay a counselor or doesn't like to read books?
Then he is not meant to be inspired by you, so leave him like that lol
Re: Nigerian Ladies Will See This Question And Ignore. Why? See Inside by Magnoliaa(f): 9:50pm On Jun 16, 2019
undecided
Re: Nigerian Ladies Will See This Question And Ignore. Why? See Inside by sparog(m): 9:51pm On Jun 16, 2019
intoodeep:
you cant give what you don't have ......... Nigerian girls have nothing to offer ..... they are just like balloons, full outside but empty on the inside..... bunch of misfits

Jesus, this your own qualification is deep

I've never met all this kinda girls you guys complain about though

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Will See This Question And Ignore. Why? See Inside by Magnoliaa(f): 9:52pm On Jun 16, 2019
khiaa:
I guess since I'm not Nigerian I can't answer this question. undecided

Definitely.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Will See This Question And Ignore. Why? See Inside by faluyi83(m): 9:56pm On Jun 16, 2019
nothin joo
Re: Nigerian Ladies Will See This Question And Ignore. Why? See Inside by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jun 16, 2019
Nothing but the pleasure of my company
Re: Nigerian Ladies Will See This Question And Ignore. Why? See Inside by y3mi(m): 10:17pm On Jun 16, 2019
Biglittlelois:

This is what I can bring in a relationship;

1) Compassion and Emphaty
2) Gut feelings (positive of course)
3) Nurturing
4) Support
5) Humility
6) Help in becoming the person he wants to be

When in a relationship, I always have a sense that I am part of something bigger than myself, like there is a purpose of something higher and greater that both will achieve together, I do not go for rich, already made men ( some people here know this about me) because I feel they have no motivation to have more or they make the woman feel less of herself, ambitious is more like it for me, hope I answered your question op?

Easier said than done, this Nigeria has rendered the mentality of most females so twisted that it's so freaking easier to lift a car with both hands than to find qla dy who isn't infected with said mentality. If I begin to analyse it here, no one can come back with a rejoinder to counter the argument. Certain types of males in our fvcked up society are to blame for what these girls have become and are currently mutating into.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies Will See This Question And Ignore. Why? See Inside by Hotworta1: 10:27pm On Jun 16, 2019
AstroG:
If not Sex,What Else??

Bunch of Unadulterated Buffalos

With your shriveled pee pee?! cry
Re: Nigerian Ladies Will See This Question And Ignore. Why? See Inside by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:59pm On Jun 16, 2019
khiaa:
I guess since I'm not Nigerian I can't answer this question. undecided

Apart from being a Nigerian, how about being a woman?
Re: Nigerian Ladies Will See This Question And Ignore. Why? See Inside by pansophist(m): 11:03pm On Jun 16, 2019
Biglittlelois:

This is what I can bring in a relationship;

1) Compassion and Emphaty
2) Gut feelings (positive of course)
3) Nurturing
4) Support
5) Humility
6) Help in becoming the person he wants to be

When in a relationship, I always have a sense that I am part of something bigger than myself, like there is a purpose of something higher and greater that both will achieve together, I do not go for rich, already made men ( some people here know this about me) because I feel they have no motivation to have more or they make the woman feel less of herself, ambitious is more like it for me, hope I answered your question op?

Better pikin kiss
Re: Nigerian Ladies Will See This Question And Ignore. Why? See Inside by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jun 16, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

Uncle, I won't chill, I'm fighting with all y'all who have these mindset, let's put it this way, why not assume that not all women are swayed by money by default instead of the opposite, and some of you may have only met the cool headed, unswayed by money women but you just want to follow multitude here in bashing just to be seen as woke, yeye.

ok ma'am. oya no vex...I'll see women in this light now...don't take it so personal...it's just an opinion and words typed here do little or nothing to change people's mindset ok...I've seen so many fighters like u on nl. with time you'll burn out and get tired of all these verbal fights...
Re: Nigerian Ladies Will See This Question And Ignore. Why? See Inside by Fountainofyouth(f): 11:35pm On Jun 16, 2019
DominusPrime:

ok ma'am. oya no vex...I'll see women in this light now...don't take it so personal...it's just an opinion and words typed here do little or nothing to change people's mindset ok...I've seen so many fighters like u on nl. with time you'll burn out and get tired of all these verbal fights...

Words here doesn't change mindset? Some people apply what they see her in real life, some judge people based on what they type here, that is how social media works,

Oh so now I'm a fighter for typing valid words? Where, pray tell did I fight? Smh, I've marked this moniker.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Will See This Question And Ignore. Why? See Inside by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jun 16, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

Words here doesn't change mindset? Some people apply what they see her in real life, some judge people based on what they type here, that is how social media works,

Oh so now I'm a fighter for typing valid words? Where, pray tell did I fight? Smh, I've marked this moniker.

I don't think I can say anything right to u tonight cos you seem quite aggressive about this whole thing whereas it's all fun to me. you said u were gonna attack every guy who has this mentality of girls liking money hence my referring to u as a fighter...albeit verbally...anyways relax...life isn't so hard...and people do not live their lives dictated by what they see here save for some really important issues and not views on women and money...
Re: Nigerian Ladies Will See This Question And Ignore. Why? See Inside by Fountainofyouth(f): 11:50pm On Jun 16, 2019
DominusPrime:

I don't think I can say anything right to u tonight cos you seem quite aggressive about this whole thing whereas it's all fun to me. you said u were gonna attack every guy who has this mentality of girls liking money hence my referring to u as a fighter...albeit verbally...anyways relax...life isn't so hard...and people do not live their lives dictated by what they see here save for some really important issues and not views on women and money...

You know, you strike me as someone who would, can or have lost a good woman or women because of a silly thing or word you said, life isn't that hard yes, but we only can program our mindset, thinking and spoken words by what we see around us, its good to dwell on the positive ones, Goodnight.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Will See This Question And Ignore. Why? See Inside by Nobody: 12:15am On Jun 17, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

You know, you strike me as someone who would, can or have lost a good woman or women because of a silly thing or word you said, life isn't that hard yes, but we only can program our mindset, thinking and spoken words by what we see around us, its good to dwell on the positive ones, Goodnight.

yes I have lost good women in the past, true. what's important is that I learnt from my mistakes...

and from our little chat you strike me as one who's scared of opening her heart so you form this wall by challenging as many men as you can as a way of venting your anger on the make folk...
goodnight? I was already enjoying your company...anyway take care of u...hope we can talk some other time...
Re: Nigerian Ladies Will See This Question And Ignore. Why? See Inside by Mypeople2(m): 12:18am On Jun 17, 2019
Winnairaking100:
Sex.do u think it easy to open our legs
Hahahahahaha...babe you go kill me with laugh oooo..hahahahahahaha.Babe open your legs first...okay close am...the thing nor easy ? hahahaha
Re: Nigerian Ladies Will See This Question And Ignore. Why? See Inside by Mypeople2(m): 12:27am On Jun 17, 2019
kennygee:
Money management. I can manage money for Africa.

I once helped an ex save 40k he spent on beer ever month, he doesn't drink anymore now self, last I heard.

Packaging: I might not be rich but there is no environment I find myself that I won't flow. I can be down to earth to the unschooled and still rub minds with professors.

Communication: there is no topic I am totally ignorant on. I know about sports, politics, local and international, tourism, agriculture, science, literature, entertainment, etc.

Better prayer life: we have to be praying partners. If we can't pray together, why are we in a relationship?

Support system: I might not have the solution to your problems but I can make you feel better after encouraging you and there are times, together, we can brainstorm for possible solutions.

Not all of us are your definition of slay queens.
Hmmm..Babe where do you live ? Can I have your phone number ?
Re: Nigerian Ladies Will See This Question And Ignore. Why? See Inside by Mypeople2(m): 12:33am On Jun 17, 2019
kennygee:

You won't understand.

Let's just leave it at that.

All I'm saying is, not all women are empty headed. Some of you guys don't even create the chance to make your gfs your best friend. You prefer to take the serious issue to your friends.

At least, try to engage the girl in an intellectual discussion. Try to see what's in her head before you ho into a relationship with her.

Unless y'all are just about casual dating sha.
Is it easy to find one that talks intelligently and at the same time beautiful? Looking for ladies like that is looking for the heart if an ant .Even if you find it, romance has a way of twisting the topics that may come up later
Re: Nigerian Ladies Will See This Question And Ignore. Why? See Inside by Fountainofyouth(f): 1:21am On Jun 17, 2019
DominusPrime:

yes I have lost good women in the past, true. what's important is that I learnt from my mistakes...

and from our little chat you strike me as one who's scared of opening her heart so you form this wall by challenging as many men as you can as a way of venting your anger on the make folk...
goodnight? I was already enjoying your company...anyway take care of u...hope we can talk some other time...

I open my heart to people who are worth it, I only challenge men that have negative orientation about ladies, that is why I type all I type here, not really venting anger lol, I enjoy yours too smiley

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies Will See This Question And Ignore. Why? See Inside by Nobody: 6:52am On Jun 17, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

I open my heart to people who are worth it, I only challenge men that have negative orientation about ladies, that is why I type all I type here, not really venting anger lol, I enjoy yours too smiley

ow ok then...I'll check up on u today, might not say much but I'll just see what u up to here on nl...I believe it's called stalking...lol...so work today Yeah?
Re: Nigerian Ladies Will See This Question And Ignore. Why? See Inside by Flows001(m): 8:05am On Jun 17, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

There is nothing "wow" in what she said, and again, the earlier y"all remove whatever is blinding y'all from seeing that not all girls are "money hungry or money collecting from guys" types of ladies, the better for y'all, things are changing, we are breeding more of independent type of ladies these days compared to before, y'all should get down from your freeking low horse.
Yeah u re right,my girl is a perfect example of diz...Used to think all girls are money hungry until I met her..They re still gud girls out there but jxt few sha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Collection Of Girls With The Most Baddest Sexy Yansh / How Often Do You Offend Your Partner & How Do You Reconcile? / As A Woman, Which Of These Men Will You Go For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.