Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,128 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Nigerian Ladies Will See This Question And Ignore. Why? See Inside - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Ladies Will See This Question And Ignore. Why? See Inside (15119 Views)

Ladies Will You Enter This Man's House? / Nigerian Ladies Married To Italian Men & They Are Happy (Photos) / Ladies Will You Smash Or Pass? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Ladies Will See This Question And Ignore. Why? See Inside by khiaa(f): 8:34am On Jun 17, 2019
Tajbol4splend:

Apart from being a Nigerian, how about being a woman?

Well, the op is calling for the opinions and life experiences of the Nigerian woman, he's not interested in women outside of Nigeria.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Will See This Question And Ignore. Why? See Inside by EmekaBlue(m): 4:06pm On Jun 17, 2019
khiaa:

Well, the op is calling for the opinions and life experiences of the Nigerian woman, he's not interested in women outside of Nigeria.
please teach our women what they can offer
Re: Nigerian Ladies Will See This Question And Ignore. Why? See Inside by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jun 17, 2019
Winnairaking100:
Sex.do u think it easy to open our legs

udomeenit!!!

Re: Nigerian Ladies Will See This Question And Ignore. Why? See Inside by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jun 17, 2019
pansophist:

Every gold diggers said this grin

And they still say it
Re: Nigerian Ladies Will See This Question And Ignore. Why? See Inside by Nat404: 5:45pm On Jun 17, 2019
AmazonTopaz:
He will benefit motivation from me.
Many of my friends testify that I am a motivator and advicer(I am good with words) .
I would motivate the guy to do many incredible things. cool

P.S I did not mention money(not a benefit) and it goes vice versa
Lol... That's wonderful.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies Will See This Question And Ignore. Why? See Inside by ebonyggurl(f): 6:44pm On Jun 17, 2019
Only a foolish man is unable to see the value of a good woman.
Birds of the same feathers flock together afterall. When you're empty, you attract empty people to yourself.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Will See This Question And Ignore. Why? See Inside by Adakintroy: 6:49pm On Jun 17, 2019
AmazonTopaz:
He will benefit motivation from me.
Many of my friends testify that I am a motivator and advicer(I am good with words) .
I would motivate the guy to do many incredible things. cool

P.S I did not mention money(not a benefit) and it goes vice versa

Like what and what..details.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Will See This Question And Ignore. Why? See Inside by Evercurious(f): 10:54pm On Jun 17, 2019
intoodeep:
you cant give what you don't have ......... Nigerian girls have nothing to offer ..... they are just like balloons, full outside but empty on the inside..... bunch of misfits

Really? Obviously the ones you have been with. God help your terrible experiences..

CHANGE YOUR CIRCLE OF FEMALE FRIENDS OR WHATEVER YOU CALL THEM AND YOU LL BE FINE

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies Will See This Question And Ignore. Why? See Inside by khiaa(f): 11:04pm On Jun 17, 2019
EmekaBlue:
please teach our women what they can offer

Well, we all know in order to have a healthy relationship that thrives there has to be love, honesty, loyalty, respect, and trust, but empathy, compassion, humility, understanding, nurturing, [b]affection and support are also a must. These are the qualities a woman should offer to a deserving man in a relationship.

1. It is important to have empathy and compassion in your relationship because there will be times when your man will go through many ups and downs and the need for emotional support is essential.

2. A woman who loves her man will have the humility to put her own needs aside, sometimes, in order to put his first.

3. Love without understanding[/b]is doomed. The willing to understand is important. It isn't easy at times but a loving relationship is strengthened by the willingness to understand. Ladies, this is where our empathy and compassion comes in.

4. Women have a natural tendency for taking care of others and this is an amazing quality to offer in a relationship. Some examples of those [b]nurturing
qualities in the relationship are, (taking care of him when he is sick, making sure her man is fed, clothes are washed, and making him feel special and needed.)

5. Support is very important in a relationship. A man needs someone who has his back (Alezy, baby I have your back smiley). A woman will give her man the extra push that he needs to take care of business(that push could be helping him financially)and when he succeeds she will celebrate his triumph with him.

6. Affection is a must ladies. Give your man lots of hugs and kisses, don't over do it though, be sincere with them.

When it comes to a relationship I think a man wants a woman that he can feel safe with, someone that he can open up to emotionally. When he (keyword here is relationship) wants to be in a relationship it's not just about sex, he wants to be close to his woman emotionally as well.

That's my two cents.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Ladies Will See This Question And Ignore. Why? See Inside by abiolamitodun(m): 11:39pm On Jun 17, 2019
chinchonglee:
Dey will japaaa...
My boss adviced me abt relationships wit naija girls, ever since i stopped all relationship matter my account is always smiling. Am abt to start egg retail business nxt month thanks to my young boss( he is also a nairalander).

He told me 4 tins but lemme quote jst one of dem. "You stand to gain nothing in relationship aside sex nd d sex is more beneficial to d ladies. Y not save dat moni nd patronize street girls or brothels wen u re Hot nd spend less moni. Save nd invest with ur savings"

He is going to be 28 dis november nd u need to see wat he has acheived. I swear i dey envy d guy.

"Leave relationship alone as a struggling guy, be financially responsible nd we will meet at the top", dis were his last words to me abt a yr ago.
and when u've made ur account green Ull still go for a relationship whom u won't even know if she loves u for the money in ur account...ur still going in same circle

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Will See This Question And Ignore. Why? See Inside by khiaa(f): 11:41pm On Jun 17, 2019
zed7:

No hard feelings. Premarital sex is mutual by the way. Women should stop seeing it as some form of favour or something spectacular. Men put in all the work. If the world was sane, females should pay us for providing endless pleasure. Our own pleasure is very brief... grin

That's not true. grin
Re: Nigerian Ladies Will See This Question And Ignore. Why? See Inside by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jun 17, 2019
QueenSekxy:
Nothing. Absolutely nothing.
grin grin grin
I tell you, not even sex self angry
Re: Nigerian Ladies Will See This Question And Ignore. Why? See Inside by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jun 17, 2019
Nothing aside the hole
Re: Nigerian Ladies Will See This Question And Ignore. Why? See Inside by Obodo999(m): 12:15am On Jun 18, 2019
funmisticqueen:
Nothing but the pleasure of my company

There is nothing pleasurable in the company of a broke and stingy girl.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Will See This Question And Ignore. Why? See Inside by Obodo999(m): 12:18am On Jun 18, 2019
ebonyggurl:
Only a foolish man is unable to see the value of a good woman.
Birds of the same feathers flock together afterall. When you're empty, you attract empty people to yourself.

Good and sensible point

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Will See This Question And Ignore. Why? See Inside by Evercurious(f): 12:29am On Jun 18, 2019
kennygee:

I've got all of that and I've only given all of myself like that to one man but it didn't lead me anywhere so.

I'm only reserving it for the another person who shows he's worth it.

My personal attribute will rub off on the guy tho. Cause he'll have to step up.

Good one... They believe they know what they NEED but they always end up with what they WANT..Pls keep those attributes for that guy that deserves them and of course he has to prove that the does..Not wasting your natural and God given virtues on 'boys'..
Re: Nigerian Ladies Will See This Question And Ignore. Why? See Inside by lilmax(m): 12:31am On Jun 18, 2019
I'm not impressed

nothing reasonable from 1 to 4
Re: Nigerian Ladies Will See This Question And Ignore. Why? See Inside by Evercurious(f): 12:35am On Jun 18, 2019
sparog:

Jesus, this your own qualification is deep

I've never met all this kinda girls you guys complain about though

Thank you. As I said earlier, he needs to change his circle of friends (female).. Their desires take them to the wrong people

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies Will See This Question And Ignore. Why? See Inside by Evercurious(f): 12:45am On Jun 18, 2019
abiolamitodun:

and when I've made ur account green Ull still go for a relationship whom u won't even know if she loves u for the money in ur account...ur still going in same circle

NO..FRUSTRATION SETS IN
Re: Nigerian Ladies Will See This Question And Ignore. Why? See Inside by QueenSekxy(f): 1:01am On Jun 18, 2019
MariaLavina:
grin grin grin

I tell you, not even sex self angry
As in eeh. No time. tongue
Re: Nigerian Ladies Will See This Question And Ignore. Why? See Inside by Nobody: 4:19am On Jun 18, 2019
Obodo999:

There is nothing pleasurable in the company of a broke and stingy girl.
nothing even pleasurable about a fustrated weak man who is too afraid of his own shadow to face facts.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies Will See This Question And Ignore. Why? See Inside by Nobody: 4:24am On Jun 18, 2019
kennygee:
Money management. I can manage money for Africa.

I once helped an ex save 40k he spent on beer ever month, he doesn't drink anymore now self, last I heard.

Packaging: I might not be rich but there is no environment I find myself that I won't flow. I can be down to earth to the unschooled and still rub minds with professors.

Communication: there is no topic I am totally ignorant on. I know about sports, politics, local and international, tourism, agriculture, science, literature, entertainment, etc.

Better prayer life: we have to be praying partners. If we can't pray together, why are we in a relationship?

Support system: I might not have the solution to your problems but I can make you feel better after encouraging you and there are times, together, we can brainstorm for possible solutions.

Not all of us are your definition of slay queens.
the point of asking that question is so that it isn't answered. it seems like you have time for small boys because they are the only ones stupid enough to ask this question since they dont know what they want in a woman.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Will See This Question And Ignore. Why? See Inside by Nobody: 4:27am On Jun 18, 2019
khiaa:

Well, we all know in order to have a healthy relationship that thrives there has to be love, honesty, loyalty, respect, and trust, but empathy, compassion, humility, understanding, nurturing, [b]affection and support are also a must. These are the qualities a woman should offer to a deserving man in a relationship.

1. It is important to have empathy and compassion in your relationship because there will be times when your man will go through many ups and downs and the need for emotional support is essential.

2. A woman who loves her man will have the humility to put her own needs aside, sometimes, in order to put his first.

3. Love without understanding[/b]is doomed. The willing to understand is important. It isn't easy at times but a loving relationship is strengthened by the willingness to understand. Ladies, this is where our empathy and compassion comes in.

4. Women have a natural tendency for taking care of others and this is an amazing quality to offer in a relationship. Some examples of those [b]nurturing
qualities in the relationship are, (taking care of him when he is sick, making sure her man is fed, clothes are washed, and making him feel special and needed.)

5. Support is very important in a relationship. A man needs someone who has his back (Alezy, baby I have your back smiley). A woman will give her man the extra push that he needs to take care of business(that push could be helping him financially)and when he succeeds she will celebrate his triumph with him.

6. Affection is a must ladies. Give your man lots of hugs and kisses, don't over do it though, be sincere with them.

When it comes to a relationship I think a man wants a woman that he can feel safe with, someone that he can open up to emotionally. When he (keyword here is relationship) wants to be in a relationship it's not just about sex, he wants to be close to his woman emotionally as well.

That's my two cents.
are you that desperate? i will not be shocked if you are a single mother in a few years time. That is if you aren't already.

Anyway i still need women who think like you to do my dirty work.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies Will See This Question And Ignore. Why? See Inside by roadsta(m): 5:00am On Jun 18, 2019
khiaa:

That's my two cents.

Better person

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies Will See This Question And Ignore. Why? See Inside by Mariangeles(f): 5:12am On Jun 18, 2019
zed7:

No hard feelings. Premarital sex is mutual by the way. Women should stop seeing it as some form of favour or something spectacular. Men put in all the work. If the world was sane, females should pay us for providing endless pleasure. Our own pleasure is very brief... grin
Why are men trying so hard to convince themselves of this and change the narrative?

You guys succeeded in convincing yourselves that it's a must that women should perform the duties of both a man and a woman and women accepted that, now this...IT AIN'T NEVER GONNA HAPPEN !
GOD HAS ALREADY GIVEN WOMEN THAT POWER AND IT CANNOT BE TAKEN AWAY !
YOU ALL WILL ALWAYS BE AT THE MERCY OF WOMEN WHEN YOU WANT TO....

Guess what guys ? YOU CAN'T CHANGE WHAT IS !
IT IS WHAT IT IS AND THAT IS THE WAY IT SHOULD BE !
Re: Nigerian Ladies Will See This Question And Ignore. Why? See Inside by khiaa(f): 5:38am On Jun 18, 2019
funmisticqueen:
are you that desperate? i will not be shocked if you are a single mother in a few years time. That is if you aren't already.

Anyway i still need women who think like you to do my dirty work.

Since when is being a good person to your mate considered desperation? Every quality I named I expect in my man as well. I know it is hard for you to understand but there are more important things in a relationship that will help it thrive and grow other than money, but your greed will only let you see money. You deserve your unhappiness and loneliness.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Will See This Question And Ignore. Why? See Inside by khiaa(f): 5:47am On Jun 18, 2019
funmisticqueen:
Nothing but the pleasure of my company

And that's why no man wants you. You have no value, you aren't even worth your 5 dollar bride price. grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Will See This Question And Ignore. Why? See Inside by MJBOLT: 6:07am On Jun 18, 2019
can you please explain the bold text?

Mariangeles:
Why are men trying so hard to convince themselves of this and change the narrative?

You guys succeeded in convincing yourselves that it's a must that women should perform the duties of both a man and a woman and women accepted that, now this...IT AIN'T NEVER GONNA HAPPEN !

Re: Nigerian Ladies Will See This Question And Ignore. Why? See Inside by zed7: 7:01am On Jun 18, 2019
Mariangeles:

Wetin this wan dey talk? Can't make head or tail of what you're writing. Sex is mutually beneficial. If men want sex, they are cheap women willing to be paid. If women want sex, they'll have to go to a dildó. Either way, men always win. Its always available to us, it's weak men that allow blackmail from the females. Sex is the cheapest thing to get.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Will See This Question And Ignore. Why? See Inside by Nobody: 9:32am On Jun 18, 2019
funmisticqueen:
the point of asking that question is so that it isn't answered. it seems like you have time for small boys because they are the only ones stupid enough to ask this question since they dont know what they want in a woman.

My dear, if we keep leaving them with their folly, one of your sister or family member could end up with one.

Thing is, some of them only have money and sex to offer, take those things away and there's nothing left.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Will See This Question And Ignore. Why? See Inside by chinchonglee(m): 10:24am On Jun 18, 2019
abiolamitodun:

and when u've made ur account green Ull still go for a relationship whom u won't even know if she loves u for the money in ur account...ur still going in same circle
nope.

U look 4 a rich girl or someone wit purpose on life. U ll see dem plenty in d corperate world
Re: Nigerian Ladies Will See This Question And Ignore. Why? See Inside by abiolamitodun(m): 10:48am On Jun 18, 2019
chinchonglee:
nope.

U look 4 a rich girl or someone wit purpose on life. U ll see dem plenty in d corperate world
corporate world or feminist world...that world they are hard to control...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

was my reply wise enough when she asked for money? (screen Shot) / I Can’t Allow A Guy Spend 100% On Me, We Must Split The Bills - Lady(vid) / Romance Section Awards 2016 (AFTER PARTY) LIVE!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.