Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Nigerian Ladies Will See This Question And Ignore. Why? See Inside - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Ladies Will See This Question And Ignore. Why? See Inside (15070 Views)

Ladies Will You Enter This Man's House? / Nigerian Ladies Married To Italian Men & They Are Happy (Photos) / Ladies Will You Smash Or Pass? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Ladies Will See This Question And Ignore. Why? See Inside by Bigcowhorn: 3:37pm On Jun 19, 2019
Adaibeku:
You want to soil ur self wt edo north moslem who happens to be an international runsgirl in atalanta/perugia italy ,
Ask her wat is she doing in US if not dick-business, cheesy grin

Dick wetin? No dey use big grammar confuse me abegi
Re: Nigerian Ladies Will See This Question And Ignore. Why? See Inside by Bigcowhorn: 3:38pm On Jun 19, 2019
khiaa:

You have some re.tards for friends. grin

Re: Nigerian Ladies Will See This Question And Ignore. Why? See Inside by Bigcowhorn: 3:41pm On Jun 19, 2019
TANID:
Who's Funmisticqueen Insult Please?

For heaven's sake wetin dey worry you? undecided Why you go dey mention comment with my name inside. You even clean your own name for there.
I go vex for you oooo
Re: Nigerian Ladies Will See This Question And Ignore. Why? See Inside by Bigcowhorn: 3:43pm On Jun 19, 2019
Favor99:
Please guys can we stop insulting our women like this? Our beautiful Nigerian ladies have a lot to offer. Their one of the best women in the world. I will kindly ask you all to stop putting them down. You are indirectly destroying our country and lowering morale by putting your women down and vice versa.

So you are not restricted to the Edo nation anymore? grin
Re: Nigerian Ladies Will See This Question And Ignore. Why? See Inside by robosky02(m): 3:49pm On Jun 19, 2019
AmazonTopaz:
He will benefit motivation from me.
Many of my friends testify that I am a motivator and advicer(I am good with words) .
I would motivate the guy to do many incredible things. cool

P.S I did not mention money(not a benefit) and it goes vice versa

See motivator

What will it really do
Re: Nigerian Ladies Will See This Question And Ignore. Why? See Inside by Alezy(m): 3:52pm On Jun 19, 2019
khiaa:
I guess since I'm not Nigerian I can't answer this question. undecided
you answered already and I loved it

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies Will See This Question And Ignore. Why? See Inside by Alezy(m): 3:57pm On Jun 19, 2019
Hotworta1:

With your shriveled pee pee?! cry
lolz....you must be from bayelsa or ph
Re: Nigerian Ladies Will See This Question And Ignore. Why? See Inside by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jun 19, 2019
Favor99:
Please guys can we stop insulting our women like this? Our beautiful Nigerian ladies have a lot to offer. Their one of the best women in the world. I will kindly ask you all to stop putting them down. You are indirectly destroying our country and lowering morale by putting your women down and vice versa.
Nigeria women can defend themselves. undecided
Re: Nigerian Ladies Will See This Question And Ignore. Why? See Inside by Alezy(m): 3:58pm On Jun 19, 2019
khiaa:

Well, we all know in order to have a healthy relationship that thrives there has to be love, honesty, loyalty, respect, and trust, but empathy, compassion, humility, understanding, nurturing, [b]affection and support are also a must. These are the qualities a woman should offer to a deserving man in a relationship.

1. It is important to have empathy and compassion in your relationship because there will be times when your man will go through many ups and downs and the need for emotional support is essential.

2. A woman who loves her man will have the humility to put her own needs aside, sometimes, in order to put his first.

3. Love without understanding[/b]is doomed. The willing to understand is important. It isn't easy at times but a loving relationship is strengthened by the willingness to understand. Ladies, this is where our empathy and compassion comes in.

4. Women have a natural tendency for taking care of others and this is an amazing quality to offer in a relationship. Some examples of those [b]nurturing
qualities in the relationship are, (taking care of him when he is sick, making sure her man is fed, clothes are washed, and making him feel special and needed.)

5. Support is very important in a relationship. A man needs someone who has his back (Alezy, baby I have your back smiley). A woman will give her man the extra push that he needs to take care of business(that push could be helping him financially)and when he succeeds she will celebrate his triumph with him.

6. Affection is a must ladies. Give your man lots of hugs and kisses, don't over do it though, be sincere with them.

When it comes to a relationship I think a man wants a woman that he can feel safe with, someone that he can open up to emotionally. When he (keyword here is relationship) wants to be in a relationship it's not just about sex, he wants to be close to his woman emotionally as well.

That's my two cents.
beautiful kiss

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies Will See This Question And Ignore. Why? See Inside by Adaibeku(f): 5:57pm On Jun 19, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Dick wetin? No dey use big grammar confuse me abegi

.shut up
Re: Nigerian Ladies Will See This Question And Ignore. Why? See Inside by Bigcowhorn: 6:27pm On Jun 19, 2019
Adaibeku:

.shut up

You first oooo
Re: Nigerian Ladies Will See This Question And Ignore. Why? See Inside by khiaa(f): 7:15pm On Jun 19, 2019
Eze2000:

Lets say I wanna date you what will be my lot, my gain?

Date or marry?
Re: Nigerian Ladies Will See This Question And Ignore. Why? See Inside by Favor99(m): 8:18pm On Jun 19, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

So you are not restricted to the Edo nation anymore? grin
Lol grin I’m a Nigerian first. I believe in unity and for everyone to treat each other right with love and respect. If Urhobo’s we’re getting attacked like we are I would be the defenders of Urhobos grin
Re: Nigerian Ladies Will See This Question And Ignore. Why? See Inside by Hotworta1: 8:19pm On Jun 19, 2019
Alezy:
lolz....you must be from bayelsa or ph

How?Why? What?
Re: Nigerian Ladies Will See This Question And Ignore. Why? See Inside by Lightening: 8:24pm On Jun 19, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

There is nothing "wow" in what she said, and again, the earlier y"all remove whatever is blinding y'all from seeing that not all girls are "money hungry or money collecting from guys" types of ladies, the better for y'all, things are changing, we are breeding more of independent type of ladies these days compared to before, y'all should get down from your freeking low horse.

Most independent ladies still collect money from men. Well, women are created for collecting anything and everything including sex. Men give.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Will See This Question And Ignore. Why? See Inside by Eze2000(m): 8:39pm On Jun 19, 2019
khiaa:

Date or marry?

Both. The first is a short introductory phrase (alao known as courtship) that should end with the latter. Present generations have just messed things up. Hence, your question.
Personally, all I need is 2 to 3 months of dating to make up my mind about a woman not 3 years. I want kids and family not a s.ex toy.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies Will See This Question And Ignore. Why? See Inside by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jun 19, 2019
intoodeep:
you cant give what you don't have ......... Nigerian girls have nothing to offer ..... they are just like balloons, full outside but empty on the inside..... bunch of misfits

See them ..... I hope your sisters and female relatives are included. Mtchew angry....
Please o, don't marry a Nigerian girl after saying all this trash....
Unless you r a Hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies Will See This Question And Ignore. Why? See Inside by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jun 19, 2019
Lightening:

Most independent ladies still collect money from men. Well, women are created for collecting anything and everything including sex. Men give.

Seriously undecided
U weak me o guy shocked
Re: Nigerian Ladies Will See This Question And Ignore. Why? See Inside by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jun 19, 2019
Favor99:

I don't understand Nairaland guys o.....
Dem go dey insult as if dem no get sisters for house.
Even the ones wey dey talk rubbish, I sure say their brain no correct
Las Las, na Naija babes una go still marry, only 1% go gat to marry oyinbo

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies Will See This Question And Ignore. Why? See Inside by Alezy(m): 11:45pm On Jun 19, 2019
Hotworta1:

How?Why? What?
pee pee

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies Will See This Question And Ignore. Why? See Inside by khiaa(f): 5:39am On Jun 20, 2019
Eze2000:

Both. The first is a short introductory phrase (alao known as courtship) that should end with the latter. Present generations have just messed things up. Hence, your question.
Personally, all I need is 2 to 3 months of dating to make up my mind about a woman not 3 years. I want kids and family not a s.ex toy.

You are making a big mistake if you marry someone only after 2 to 3 months. That is the courtship period when both parties are on their best behavior. The old saying is, you don't really know a person until you live with them but that's not entirely true. You could be married to someone for years and not truly know them.

What I am trying to say is, it would behoove you to get to know a person a little better than the short time that you stated, at least you will be able to see some flaws and benefits.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies Will See This Question And Ignore. Why? See Inside by Stefan111(m): 5:55am On Jun 20, 2019
Winnairaking100:
Sex.do u think it easy to open our legs
Nowadays nne it is the most easiest thing to do as a woman.
We kwa like am like that

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies Will See This Question And Ignore. Why? See Inside by Stefan111(m): 5:58am On Jun 20, 2019
funmisticqueen:
Nothing but the pleasure of my company
Which mumu company lol how old is this one?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies Will See This Question And Ignore. Why? See Inside by Stefan111(m): 6:01am On Jun 20, 2019
y3mi:

Easier said than done, this Nigeria has rendered the mentality of most females so twisted that it's so freaking easier to lift a car with both hands than to find qla dy who isn't infected with said mentality. If I begin to analyse it here, no one can come back with a rejoinder to counter the argument. Certain types of males in our fvcked up society are to blame for what these girls have become and are currently mutating into.
Oga put the blame on yourself not someone else
No body force you to do bad thing. The ten commandments is craved on everyone's heart so stop the blaming game apc chieftaincy
Re: Nigerian Ladies Will See This Question And Ignore. Why? See Inside by Eze2000(m): 6:35am On Jun 20, 2019
khiaa:

You are making a big mistake if you marry someone only after 2 to 3 months. That is the courtship period when both parties are on their best behavior. The old saying is, you don't really know a person until you live with them but that's not entirely true. You could be married to someone for years and not truly know them.

What I am trying to say is, it would behoove you to get to know a person a little better than the short time that you stated, at least you will be able to see some flaws and benefits.

You see, growing up I had a huge problem. My dad had a very high IQ anf my US based Sherriff uncle was a criminologist. Me, I was a rascal and my problem was these two smart man were not giving me breathing space. They could catch me all too easily in every trick I played.

I started interest in psycholohy at age 13 and by age of 15 I could run circles around both men. You have no idea what I am cpable of doing now, trust. the only way to get the better of me is when I am pissed of and my guard is low.

I do not listen to what people but tobwhat they don't say. You will not understand. Just believe that 2 weeks on whatsapps is enough for me to know the kind of person you are.

I did some bit of business with a broke guy here last month. Gave him a product worth 70k just 36 hours after he slid in my Whatsapps chat begging.

He paid 60k last week 10k is will come next week.

What I am saying is, I can read a person like a book even when he or she is at his or her best. I only make a mistake here when upset.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies Will See This Question And Ignore. Why? See Inside by khiaa(f): 6:39am On Jun 20, 2019
Eze2000:

You see, growing up I had a huge problem. My dad had a very high IQ anf my US based Sherriff uncle was a criminologist. Me, I was a rascal and my problem was these two smart man were not giving me breathing space. They could catch me all too easily in every trick I played.

I started interest in psycholohy at age 13 and by age of 15 I could run circles around both men. You have no idea what I am cpable of doing now, trust. the only way to get the better of me is when I am pissed of and my guard is low.

I do not listen to what people but tobwhat they don't say. You will not understand. Just believe that 2 weeks on whatsapps is enough for me to know the kind of person you are.

I did some bit of business with a broke guy here last month. Gave him a product worth 70k just 36 hours after he slid in my Whatsapps chat begging.

He paid 60k last week 10k is will come next week.

What I am saying is, I can read a person like a book even when he or she is at his or her best. I only make a mistake here when upset.

I challenge you to read me. Let's give it two weeks to see what the outcome is.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Will See This Question And Ignore. Why? See Inside by CloudKickin(f): 7:01am On Jun 20, 2019
Hmm benefits of dating me? I give my all when I’m in a relationship. I listen to my boyfriend and encourage him to express his emotions to me (things that scare him, or bother him, etc), I give support and advice. We communicate with one another, and I’m literally his biggest fan.
Anything he does whether it be ican or acca, or a job aptitude test etc I’m always rooting for him.

I’m a goofy person but I have a dark sense of humor and he’s the opposite of that (mostly but not entirely), so we balance each other out. When he’s feeling down I’m able to perk him back up, we also play video games together (both have a PS4) so he has always has a video game partner lol (that’s another benefit right?). I can also cook and bake sweet treats.

So yeah I guess those are the benefits of dating me, I know I was only supposed to mention 1; sue me.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Will See This Question And Ignore. Why? See Inside by Favor99(m): 7:21am On Jun 20, 2019
Maryjane001:

I don't understand Nairaland guys o.....
Dem go dey insult as if dem no get sisters for house.
Even the ones wey dey talk rubbish, I sure say their brain no correct
Las Las, na Naija babes una go still marry, only 1% go gat to marry oyinbo
Don’t mind them, many of us appreciate and love our Naija girls.
Some people feel the Internet is a place they can misbehave
Many of them forget that this verse applies wherever they are even on faceless forums

1 Share

Re: Nigerian Ladies Will See This Question And Ignore. Why? See Inside by kense88: 7:43am On Jun 20, 2019
Biglittlelois:

This is what I can bring in a relationship;

1) Compassion and Emphaty
2) Gut feelings (positive of course)
3) Nurturing
4) Support
5) Humility
6) Help in becoming the person he wants to be

When in a relationship, I always have a sense that I am part of something bigger than myself, like there is a purpose of something higher and greater that both will achieve together, I do not go for rich, already made men ( some people here know this about me) because I feel they have no motivation to have more or they make the woman feel less of herself, ambitious is more like it for me, hope I answered your question op?

Most impressive answer today.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies Will See This Question And Ignore. Why? See Inside by Eze2000(m): 9:14am On Jun 20, 2019
khiaa:

I challenge you to read me. Let's give it two weeks to see what the outcome is.

I can't do that well onhere where you are always at war with...you know who. One on one. whatapps. I must be able to catch you at my own and talk without you knowing what I am trying to do. At the moment what we you are offering is bet and if I accept you will win by throwing up brick walls in every tunnel I dig into your personality.

Just knowing you for under a week this is what I sense.

1. You are in your 39s not fiftirs like Ada says
2. You are well and smart
3. You have a deep desire for genuie love
4. You have a short fuse and anger that if ignited can last for days.
5. You will never tolerate a man who is below in any manner particularly intellect.
6. Someone you loved has hurt you before.
7. You maybe American but your heart is African continent. I think you should visit someday.
8. You are very good at decption. for example pretending to be intersted in one thing or be one thing while you are sometbing else entirely.
9. You can be very ruthless.
10. outspoken very..... you will say whatever you want anytime and to hell with the consquence. this has probably got you inntrouble before

If I got to know netter I could expand on these or correct them a bit in time but this is basically. A picture of your face and mode of dressing will tell me even more and these I can ask for on whatsapps not here.

Forgive typos I am on phone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Ladies Will See This Question And Ignore. Why? See Inside by adamujoy: 9:46am On Jun 20, 2019
Re: Nigerian Ladies Will See This Question And Ignore. Why? See Inside by khia: 10:18am On Jun 20, 2019
Eze2000:

I can't do that well onhere where you are always at war with...you know who. One on one. whatapps. I must be able to catch you at my own and talk without you knowing what I am trying to do. At the moment what we you are offering is bet and if I accept you will win by throwing up brick walls in every tunnel I dig into your personality.

Just knowing you for under a week this is what I sense.

1. You are in your 39s not fiftirs like Ada says
2. You are well and smart
3. You have a deep desire for genuie love
4. You have a short fuse and anger that if ignited can last for days.
5. You will never tolerate a man who is below in any manner particularly intellect.
6. Someone you loved has hurt you before.
7. You maybe American but your heart is African continent. I think you should visit someday.
8. You are very good at decption. for example pretending to be intersted in one thing or be one thing while you are sometbing else entirely.
9. You can be very ruthless.
10. outspoken very..... you will say whatever you want anytime and to hell with the consquence. this has probably got you inntrouble before

If I got to know netter I could expand on these or correct them a bit in time but this is basically. A picture of your face and mode of dressing will tell me even more and these I can ask for on whatsapps not here.

Forgive typos I am on phone.

1. Wrong undecided
2. Correct smiley
3. Correct smiley
4. Wrong, it's entertainment to me smiley
5. I don't quite understand this. Yes I want a man who is intellectual, but what do you mean by below
6. Wrong, not the way that you mean undecided
7. Correct cheesy
8. Wrong, I may be too sincere undecided
9. Wrong, I'm a good person but I know how to fight back when attacked.
10. Wrong undecided You are way off on this one. I don't go around talking to people any kind of way, that's foolish.
You only see me retaliating to those who came at me first. If they don't give me any respect they can't expect it in return. I treat people accordingly.

Try again in two weeks. You can't make an analysis without at least checking my posts first.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Hot Photo Of Cindy Squeezing Mercy’s Massive Ass Goes Viral / Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? / Meet Lagos Big Girl, Roman, The Carrier Of The Biggest Cowbell Sack In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.