Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,206 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:45 PM

Abu Student Kneeling Down In Front Of Hostel Apologising To His Gf(vid) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Abu Student Kneeling Down In Front Of Hostel Apologising To His Gf(vid) (3568 Views)

Man Spotted Kneeling Down As He Begs His Girlfriend To Forgive Him In Public / Man Cries Out After Falling Sick Anytime He Makes Love With His GF Who's A Cheat / Lady Shares Unclad Pic Of Man She Just Slept With & Asked His GF To Come Get Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abu Student Kneeling Down In Front Of Hostel Apologising To His Gf(vid) by mygee2(m): 12:52pm On Jun 16, 2019
Here is a videos of an Abu student kneeling down in front of Suleiman Girls hostel making apology to his girlfriend. Which many condemned as disgraceful.
What is your thought on this videos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXGa_qpn0gE
Re: Abu Student Kneeling Down In Front Of Hostel Apologising To His Gf(vid) by Jicqueville: 12:53pm On Jun 16, 2019
Lol

Check my signature for your data
Re: Abu Student Kneeling Down In Front Of Hostel Apologising To His Gf(vid) by Yakade(m): 12:53pm On Jun 16, 2019
Ode

2 Likes

Re: Abu Student Kneeling Down In Front Of Hostel Apologising To His Gf(vid) by bentwood85(m): 12:54pm On Jun 16, 2019
Abo-ki apologizing to an igbo girl....

the punna sweet am die

5 Likes

Re: Abu Student Kneeling Down In Front Of Hostel Apologising To His Gf(vid) by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jun 16, 2019
This one is high on Gurasa.
Re: Abu Student Kneeling Down In Front Of Hostel Apologising To His Gf(vid) by Lamasta(m): 1:56pm On Jun 16, 2019
grin
Re: Abu Student Kneeling Down In Front Of Hostel Apologising To His Gf(vid) by pastie(m): 2:40pm On Jun 16, 2019
so romantic, I love doing crazy things
Re: Abu Student Kneeling Down In Front Of Hostel Apologising To His Gf(vid) by Olalan(m): 2:43pm On Jun 16, 2019
Quote unfortunate we have a growing number of sissy men in this generation......

3 Likes

Re: Abu Student Kneeling Down In Front Of Hostel Apologising To His Gf(vid) by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 2:45pm On Jun 16, 2019
If he is comfortable with his action, who are you to complain. It's only people that have not caught that strange cold orchestrated by absence of warm bodies of opposite sex that underestimate the power of d..ck and kitten.

My fair judgment on this is that my guy is good to go. He who wears the crown knows how heavy it's(Don't mind the yeye quote)

Oyi atugbuola nwoke mmadu.
Re: Abu Student Kneeling Down In Front Of Hostel Apologising To His Gf(vid) by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 2:46pm On Jun 16, 2019
bentwood85:
Abo-ki apologizing to an igbo girl....

the punna sweet am die

grin grin grin

Who no love pun..ani
Re: Abu Student Kneeling Down In Front Of Hostel Apologising To His Gf(vid) by pocohantas(f): 3:14pm On Jun 16, 2019
I do not find his actions disgraceful. In matters of the heart, I no too send people

-Some of them have probably not loved or been so scared of losing someone that much.
-Some would even do more if faced with that situation.
-Some are doing and have done more.

But na who them catch be thief. That your hard guy/girl, e get who hold im mumu button somewhere.

4 Likes

Re: Abu Student Kneeling Down In Front Of Hostel Apologising To His Gf(vid) by ibkayee(f): 3:41pm On Jun 16, 2019
Not a big deal
Re: Abu Student Kneeling Down In Front Of Hostel Apologising To His Gf(vid) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:43pm On Jun 16, 2019
What a stupid boy!

I don't know why our society is breeding weak men.

Gone are those days when men were men!

2 Likes

Re: Abu Student Kneeling Down In Front Of Hostel Apologising To His Gf(vid) by Fkforyou(m): 3:46pm On Jun 16, 2019
He did it for fame... undecided

Lame ass Nigga.... angry angry

It won't stop her from getting married to an already established guy anytime he shows up..... angry shocked angry undecided
Re: Abu Student Kneeling Down In Front Of Hostel Apologising To His Gf(vid) by APOPTOSIS: 7:35pm On Jun 16, 2019
Thank GOD
Re: Abu Student Kneeling Down In Front Of Hostel Apologising To His Gf(vid) by Khaleell001(m): 10:00pm On Jun 16, 2019
pocohantas:
I do not find his actions disgraceful. In matters of the heart, I no too send people

-Some of them have probably not loved or been so scared of losing someone that much.
-Some would even do more if faced with that situation.
-Some are doing and have done more.

But na who them catch be thief. That your hard guy/girl, e get who hold im mumu button somewhere.

My sister, it is stupid to kneel for anybody not even because of one stupid love

The guys is a disgrace

I will not kneel for any woman no matter the offence,I personally detest it.

The guy should check himself well
l.

2 Likes

Re: Abu Student Kneeling Down In Front Of Hostel Apologising To His Gf(vid) by Khaleell001(m): 10:01pm On Jun 16, 2019
pastie:
so romantic, I love doing crazy things

So SO STUUUUpid !

The guy is a disgrace to men.

1 Like

Re: Abu Student Kneeling Down In Front Of Hostel Apologising To His Gf(vid) by pocohantas(f): 10:18pm On Jun 16, 2019
Khaleell001:

My sister, it is stupid to kneel for anybody not even because of one stupid love

The guys is a disgrace

I will not kneel for any woman no matter the offence,I personally detest it.

The guy should check himself well
l.

Alright, Your Lordship. smiley
Re: Abu Student Kneeling Down In Front Of Hostel Apologising To His Gf(vid) by Enugupikin: 10:51pm On Jun 16, 2019
he's an abokii..so not surprised
Re: Abu Student Kneeling Down In Front Of Hostel Apologising To His Gf(vid) by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:03pm On Jun 16, 2019
Kneeling down for a woman? Na na, you do that you lose what makes you a man
Re: Abu Student Kneeling Down In Front Of Hostel Apologising To His Gf(vid) by Mufasa27(m): 11:05pm On Jun 16, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:
What a stupid boy!

I don't know why our society is breeding weak men.

Gone are those days when men were men!
Na woman wrapper full everywhere now
Re: Abu Student Kneeling Down In Front Of Hostel Apologising To His Gf(vid) by liverpool72(m): 1:35am On Jun 17, 2019
This one is a poo,weakling.
Re: Abu Student Kneeling Down In Front Of Hostel Apologising To His Gf(vid) by Emilokoiyawon: 1:41am On Jun 17, 2019
all this because of that cavity between the legs of a woman with pretty face... shocked shocked shocked

Re: Abu Student Kneeling Down In Front Of Hostel Apologising To His Gf(vid) by Nobody: 2:36am On Jun 17, 2019
wen the puzzy is sweeter than egusi soup
Re: Abu Student Kneeling Down In Front Of Hostel Apologising To His Gf(vid) by pastie(m): 1:51pm On Jun 17, 2019
Khaleell001:

So SO STUUUUpid !
Man don't conclude yet, he may be at fault hence the need going extra mile
Re: Abu Student Kneeling Down In Front Of Hostel Apologising To His Gf(vid) by pastie(m): 1:51pm On Jun 17, 2019
Khaleell001:

So SO STUUUUpid !
Man don't conclude yet, he may be at fault hence the need going extra mile
Re: Abu Student Kneeling Down In Front Of Hostel Apologising To His Gf(vid) by ariyebaba(m): 2:18pm On Jun 17, 2019
mygee2:
Here is a videos of an Abu student kneeling down in front of Suleiman Girls hostel making apology to his girlfriend. Which many condemned as disgraceful.
What is your thought on this videos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXGa_qpn0gE

Op, you be ode + mumu, always verify before posting that shit up there.

Suleiman Hall is for Male

While Queen Amina is for Female close to Suleiman Hall
Re: Abu Student Kneeling Down In Front Of Hostel Apologising To His Gf(vid) by Gavorche: 5:30pm On Jun 17, 2019
Uncle Sulayman hostel is now for females
Re: Abu Student Kneeling Down In Front Of Hostel Apologising To His Gf(vid) by Gavorche: 5:31pm On Jun 17, 2019
ariyebaba:

suleyman hostel is now for females be informed
Re: Abu Student Kneeling Down In Front Of Hostel Apologising To His Gf(vid) by mygee2(m): 9:53pm On Jun 18, 2019
ariyebaba:

Come and ask around they have turned the hostel into female hostel
You are indeed referring to yourself as the Grand mumu

(1) (Reply)

3 Best Positions For Standing Up Sex / How Old Were You When You Discovered That The Word, PANTS Mean This. / Ladies Be Careful: How I Fell For A Surgeon Who Used And Dumped Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.