Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,598 members, 7,812,957 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:43 PM

Red Pills And MGTOW Are The Cause Of Gynophobia In Men - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Red Pills And MGTOW Are The Cause Of Gynophobia In Men (11766 Views)

"The Sisterhood Lasso" The Book For 2020... (red Pills In Here) / Red Pills Might Equal False Confidence = Guys Come On In / Ubunja Sir We Need More Red Pills And Miseducations. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Red Pills And MGTOW Are The Cause Of Gynophobia In Men by emmaodet: 8:06pm On Jun 22, 2019
pansophist:

Thanks mate, for finding my content interesting.

Yes, that's the life of a man. Its hard, it's a life of stoicism, and doing what you have to do to do, especially as men by nature, do not socially bond like women and talk about our problems. Its about surfing in the storm, that in all intent, is bound to drown you. You're not the only one feeling like this, I will take a leap of faith and put forth that most men will come to the stage in their life where they will feel hopeless, will search for meaning, and feel alone. What you do in those trying will times will determine if you've passed the rite of passage to be called a man.

You may check out Jordan Peterson on YouTube, a professor of psychology at the uni of Toronto, Canada. He has really interesting content concerning dealing with life and the difficulties of masculinity. You may also buy his book "the twelve rules of life", it will help refine your masculinity.

Thanks bro, no problem i will check it out on youtube. Tanx once again
Re: Red Pills And MGTOW Are The Cause Of Gynophobia In Men by Nobody: 1:19am On Jun 23, 2019
emmaodet:

I really like your contributions on nairaland and an avid reader of your messages.
Tbh, it's really really hard to be a man especially in this part of the world.
When owu still dey blow me, women don carry me do SHEGE!!!!!!!!! for dis life.
That is why i don't feel any remorse for a lady in her 30's looking for husband because most probably would have treated alot of guys badly in there 20's.

Love and sex are just normal daily things like eating, drinking but it seems ladies have commercialized it and men need to work there ass off and pay through there nose to have it albeit fake love /unfaithfulness.
Have noticed anything that is always in care of human beings as a tendency of been bastardized and commercialized.
Women are not different from nigerian fuel marketers deliberately hording fuel to cause unnecessary man-made artificial scarcity just to reap off the buyers for no reason. A situation of the highest bidder gets it and lower bidder sleeps in darkness, who cares.
You don get am.... Simple economics... Law of demand and supply. Women are in control of the SEX market. They have withheld the product, causing scarcity. And scarcity breeds desperation. When there's desperation, well. People will bend whatever laws, to get the product.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Red Pills And MGTOW Are The Cause Of Gynophobia In Men by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jun 23, 2019
highcollide:
You don get am.... Simple economics... Law of demand and supply. Women are in control of the SEX market. They have withheld the product, causing scarcity. And scarcity breeds desperation. When there's desperation, well. People will bend whatever laws, to get the product.

people are having sex everyday, you here shouting scarcity. make i no laugh

at the bolded, i guess you might be talking about rape, i guess that is what MGTOW do when they cant get sex, rape girls
Re: Red Pills And MGTOW Are The Cause Of Gynophobia In Men by Nobody: 12:46am On Jun 24, 2019
thebosstrevor:

people are having sex everyday, you here shouting scarcity. make i no laugh

at the bolded, i guess you might be talking about rape, i guess that is what MGTOW do when they cant get sex, rape girls
what an idiot. Do men get SEX for free?

Keep your foolishness away from my mentions. I have no cure for you.

3 Likes

Re: Red Pills And MGTOW Are The Cause Of Gynophobia In Men by Nobody: 2:18am On Jun 24, 2019
highcollide:
what an idiot. Do men get SEX for free?

Keep your foolishness away from my mentions. I have no cure for you.

see your brain...you are full with insecurities, the writer is indeed right about many of you, you are indeed dumb for what you wrote..lot of men around the world get sex for free everyday...learn to play your game right.humpty dumpty
Re: Red Pills And MGTOW Are The Cause Of Gynophobia In Men by Martinez19(m): 2:30am On Jun 24, 2019
highcollide:
You don't even know me but you claim that I am broke and poor. Anybody who doesn't agree with your opinion is broke and poor.

That is all you have done in this thread. Make empty, baseless claims. You are not intelligent. You are an empty headed kid. For you to say that mgtow claims that women, rather than the system, are oppressing men, shows that you are proudly ignorant. You are not even intelligent to understand that self-preservation is the first law of nature. You're so daft you confuse "refusing to participate in the game" with "I hate my opponent". That was why I told the other guy not to waste his time engaging you.

God forbid that I will come down to your level.

Wallow in your ignorance alone. Shalom.
That's one of the reasons I swore never to engage lilwetdick. He is incorrigibly stupid and just can't think straight to save his life. He thinks everyone that disagrees with him is broke. He acts like people who are broke can't make valid arguments or any group he detastes is broke. He speaks assumptions like facts.

How can he think straight when everything in his head is naira and kobo and simping? On my moniker Martinez39, I have clashed with him a lot and I know that nothing in this world will make him think properly. Start ignoring him. Check out the topic I created under my moniker, Martinez39, on freedom of speech and expression and encounter the textbook idi0cy of lilwetdick. Stay away from him.

4 Likes

Re: Red Pills And MGTOW Are The Cause Of Gynophobia In Men by Regiomontanus(m): 10:36pm On Jun 25, 2019
Martinez19:
That's one of the reasons I swore never to engage lilwetdick. He is incorrigibly stupid and just can't think straight to save his life. He thinks everyone that disagrees with him is broke. He acts like people who are broke can't make valid arguments or any group he detastes is broke. He speaks assumptions like facts.

How can he think straight when everything in his head is naira and kobo and simping? On my moniker Martinez39, I have clashed with him a lot and I know that nothing in this world will make him think properly. Start ignoring him. Check out the topic I created under my moniker, Martinez39, on freedom of speech and expression and encounter the textbook idi0cy of lilwetdick. Stay away from him.
Lol. I thought you've gone. Welcome back. I have followed both topics (this and the one created by lilwetd.ick). I can say that the op is bent on branding the MGTOW group as a coalition of poor and frustrated men and then proceeding to "broke-shame" them. Clarifications have been made to the op about what the MGTOW group is all about but he remains obstinate. By his reasoning, you can't be MGTOW and rich. If given the opportunity, he will insist that all MGTOW men are too broke to afford a sachet of pure water. Already he has insisted that all MGTOW men cannot afford a cheap prostitute. grin

This issue is stuff of great discussion but op is narrow minded and stubborn. He seems to have this disappointment attitude : if you are rich, you can make reasonable and valid argument but if you are poor you cannot. Any group I hate is poor so they cannot make any reasonable or valid point and poverty is the reason for their thinking. I also noticed intellectual immaturity, arrogance and ego. Anyone that can't do a simple research and remains stiffnecked despite many clarifications and evidence is not worth the effort.

1 Like

Re: Red Pills And MGTOW Are The Cause Of Gynophobia In Men by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jun 25, 2019
Regiomontanus:
Lol. I thought you've gone. Welcome back. I have followed both topics (this and the one created by lilwetd.ick). I can say that the op is bent on branding the MGTOW group as a coalition of poor and frustrated men and then proceeding to "broke-shame" them. Clarifications have been made to the op about what the MGTOW group is all about but he remains obstinate. By his reasoning, you can't be MGTOW and rich. If given the opportunity, he will insist that all MGTOW men are too broke to afford a sachet of pure water. Already he has insisted that all MGTOW men cannot afford a cheap prostitute. grin

This issue is stuff of great discussion but op is narrow minded and stubborn. He seems to have this disappointment attitude : if you are rich, you can make reasonable and valid argument but if you are poor you cannot. Any group I hate is poor so they cannot make any reasonable or valid point and poverty is the reason for their thinking. I also noticed intellectual immaturity, arrogance and ego. Anyone that can't do a simple research and remains stiffnecked despite many clarifications and evidence is not worth the effort.

but it is true now... when you look at the age group of the people that believe in this MGTOW on Nairaland, you will notice they are young, maybe student, dont have a job, cant afford basic stuff, still depend on their parent, are introvert, spend all their days indoor, never been with a women but then complain about them, never even explore life and learn from experience, easily manipulated by anybody, cant stand up for themselves, can they even kill snake like that small boy or even stand up to tell prof soyinka that he has taken their seat..no, grin grin grin

they are aligned to a movement because of their disabilities, a man that have confidence in himself, knows what he is doing, wont be threaten by society.
Re: Red Pills And MGTOW Are The Cause Of Gynophobia In Men by Regiomontanus(m): 11:23pm On Jun 25, 2019
lilwetdick:

but it is true now... when you look at the age group of the people that believe in this MGTOW on Nairaland, you will notice they are young, maybe student, dont have a job, cant afford basic stuff, still depend on their parent, are introvert, spend all their days indoor, never been with a women but then complain about them, never even explore life and learn from experience, easily manipulated by anybody, cant stand up for themselves, can they even kill snake like that small boy or even stand up to tell prof soyinka that he has taken their seat..no, grin grin grin
grin grin grin But we can't be sure and you shouldn't hastily generalise. I have seen MGTOW men that fit into your description. I think it's best to attack the message instead of the messenger.

@bold
grin grin grin cheesy cheesy ehn?! Since when does being MGTOW mean that you must be able to kill snake? If na me, I go run o. cheesy grin Snake ke! grin

they are aligned to a movement because of their disabilities, a man that have confidence in himself, knows what he is doing, wont be threaten by society.

Disabilities? grin You are shaking tables.
Re: Red Pills And MGTOW Are The Cause Of Gynophobia In Men by bigpriik: 11:42pm On Jun 25, 2019
lilwetdick:

Bro your thinking capacity is so poor am not rich neither am I too handsome but nigga forget it pussies are not my problem I fvck for free am sure you don't even have a gf and your game must be very poor so obvious am above silly games now because am a matured man now seeking serious relationship that will lead to marriage any guy that thinks sex is for sale and cannot be gotten for free has low self esteem.
Re: Red Pills And MGTOW Are The Cause Of Gynophobia In Men by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jun 25, 2019
bigpriik:

Bro your thinking capacity is so poor am not rich neither am I too handsome but nigga forget it pussies are not my problem I fvck for free am sure you don't even have a gf and your game must be very poor so obvious am above silly games now because am a matured man now seeking serious relationship that will lead to marriage any guy that thinks sex is for sale and cannot be gotten for free has low self esteem.

do you read what i wrote and what you wrote down... how does it correlate with each other

why are u telling me this, i dont even understand what you wrote and where did i write that you must be rich or handsome to get a girl

write all these to MGTOW members here not me
Re: Red Pills And MGTOW Are The Cause Of Gynophobia In Men by Nobody: 10:34am On Jun 26, 2019
lefulefu:
Why will a man be scared to approach a woman. If person like oshiomole women are swonning and crushing on him and he was able to get a queen from ethiopia(abi na madagascar) as wife so why wont u who is young and vibrant be able to get a better partner. Women no dey bite .if u like a girl tell her ur mind but dont behave like a mugu.

If you look at oshiomole's relationship with his wife,who do you think is the winner here.
Re: Red Pills And MGTOW Are The Cause Of Gynophobia In Men by Nobody: 10:39am On Jun 26, 2019
LarryBee1k:

First of all, your writeup is wrong. Look it up again. MGTOW and red pill is not d same. And you get the definitions wrong too. Read it up nigga and come back. I'm not here to throw shades.

What do you expect when he read his mgtow defintion from wikipedia
Re: Red Pills And MGTOW Are The Cause Of Gynophobia In Men by Nobody: 10:44am On Jun 26, 2019
Deicide:
This is what i saw in Wikipedia when i looked up MTGOW

Men Going Their Own Way (MGTOW ) is an anti-feminist, mostly online community advocating for men to separate themselves from society, and particularly to eschew heterosexual marriage and cohabitation. MGTOW have "... vowed to stay away from women, stop dating and not have children". The community comprises websites and social media presences as part of what is more broadly termed the manosphere. MGTOW purports to focus on men's self-ownership rather than changing the status quo through activism and protest, which to participants differentiates the community from the men's rights movement.The community has been called a misogynistic male supremacist group. The Southern Poverty Law Center places MGTOW "on the borders of the hateful incel community".

Seems like the OP Is Right?

Anybody can open a wikipedia account and edit whatever they want to..capische..
If you really want to know what mgtow is all about..
Go to its reddit subforum
Re: Red Pills And MGTOW Are The Cause Of Gynophobia In Men by Nobody: 10:53am On Jun 26, 2019
Ryan03:
No my woman Dont have that kind of strength and i wont even want her to, there are some chores ment for men and some for women. It should only be done by the opposite sex if the other is too busy or out of reach. Just imagine that my wife is home and i'm bathing our kids

This is just your gender normative programming speaking..
That was how doctors were supposed to be men and women nurses..
Re: Red Pills And MGTOW Are The Cause Of Gynophobia In Men by Nobody: 11:05am On Jun 26, 2019
thebosstrevor:

see your brain...you are full with insecurities, the writer is indeed right about many of you, you are indeed dumb for what you wrote..lot of men around the world get sex for free everyday...learn to play your game right.humpty dumpty

Nothing is free even in freetown
Re: Red Pills And MGTOW Are The Cause Of Gynophobia In Men by Nobody: 1:30am On Oct 06, 2019
lilwetdick:
It is with pity to say that red pill and mgtow have created a system where men are scared of women, it is funny, when i read some stuff here from so called red pill and mgtow preachers, all i read is the fear of women(Gynophobia), they create a scenario where they present women in a God like fashion that need to be pleased before she can accept them as a man into her bossom, this similar fear tactics is what our pastors have been able to use to make us fear the imaginary hell...fear is a strong emotion that can be a driving force to self destruction.

Many boys on nairaland because of their lack of game and the inability to interact with women have taken solace in the church of so called red pils and mgtow here on Nairaland, they want to know how to talk with women like say women are some angelic beings that need some code botton to be communicated with, instead of them to hear how to speak to a woman, what they hear from these red pills and mgtow preachers on nairlaand is how women are evil, women are the gate keepers and all sort of nonsense, they read these nonsense and end up contacting the a very great phobia called gynophobia(the fear of women), some even end up hating women and thinking they have nothing to gain in approaching women, after reading the garbages by so called red pills preachers, these men become the opposite of themselves, they develop so much fear that they cant even approach the opposite sex, face rejection or develop any relationship with women..some of the women here appreciate some of the messages of the red pills and mgtow because it makes them feel in another level, they read their long epistles and laugh about what men have become, some of them have come to understand how "valuable" they are as women because of the so called redpills and mgtow obsession about women and the irrationality of some of their values....

why make a boy fear women? if the red pills and mgtow aim is to free men and open their eyes, why preach the fear of women and making women feel like little Gods, it basically means the red pills and mtgow have lost touch with their manhood and masculinity, the adventurist part of being a man, the exploring and the conquering spirit of being a man, the ability to face rejection and move forward.

The truth about life is real men dont feel intimated by women, a man with a strong father figure in his life will never fear a woman rather will take her as another human that bleed red.
I support redpill please,if not for redpill pussies like Martinez39 will still be crying to get a girls number....redpill has giving BOYS on Nairaland guts,so I support it
Re: Red Pills And MGTOW Are The Cause Of Gynophobia In Men by Psalm2423(m): 1:41am On Oct 06, 2019
Michellekabod2:

I support redpill please,if not for redpill pussies like Martinez39 will still be crying to get a girls number....redpill has giving BOYS on Nairaland guts,so I support it

See as you come resurrect dead post. Na wa o!
Re: Red Pills And MGTOW Are The Cause Of Gynophobia In Men by ThePhilosoph: 11:12am On Aug 17, 2020
It is with pity to say that red pill and mgtow have created a system where men are scared of women, it is funny, when i read some stuff here from so called red pill and mgtow preachers, all i read is the fear of women(Gynophobia), they create a scenario where they present women in a God like fashion that need to be pleased before she can accept them as a man into her bossom, this similar fear tactics is what our pastors have been able to use to make us fear the imaginary hell...fear is a strong emotion that can be a driving force to self destruction.

Many boys on nairaland because of their lack of game and the inability to interact with women have taken solace in the church of so called red pils and mgtow here on Nairaland, they want to know how to talk with women like say women are some angelic beings that need some code botton to be communicated with, instead of them to hear how to speak to a woman, what they hear from these red pills and mgtow preachers on nairlaand is how women are evil, women are the gate keepers and all sort of nonsense, they read these nonsense and end up contacting the a very great phobia called gynophobia(the fear of women), some even end up hating women and thinking they have nothing to gain in approaching women, after reading the garbages by so called red pills preachers, these men become the opposite of themselves, they develop so much fear that they cant even approach the opposite sex, face rejection or develop any relationship with women..some of the women here appreciate some of the messages of the red pills and mgtow because it makes them feel in another level, they read their long epistles and laugh about what men have become, some of them have come to understand how "valuable" they are as women because of the so called redpills and mgtow obsession about women and the irrationality of some of their values....

why make a boy fear women? if the red pills and mgtow aim is to free men and open their eyes, why preach the fear of women and making women feel like little Gods, it basically means the red pills and mtgow have lost touch with their manhood and masculinity, the adventurist part of being a man, the exploring and the conquering spirit of being a man, the ability to face rejection and move forward.

The truth about life is real men dont feel intimated by women, a man with a strong father figure in his life will never fear a woman rather will take her as another human that bleed red.

FIRSTLY ,
YOU FAILED TO DIFFERENCIATE between The Redpill and MGTOW

Redpills will tell ya how to deal with Women IN RELATIONSHIPS

MGTOW is more of discardin relationships, prioritizin your life over women

And not wastin time, effort or money on em

Unless when it comes to transactional sec with NO STRINGS ATTACHED

You know nothin about MGTOW to start with

"It is with pity to say that red pill and mgtow have created a system where men are scared of women, it is funny, when i read some stuff here from so called red pill and mgtow preachers, all i read is the fear of women(Gynophobia),"

Man just shut up

Only a few of MGTOWS actually fear Women

It's more of removing women from your life, outta rational reasoning

Not fear

I don't know,these days people attribute fear to rational reasoning

Eg,

If someone abstains from smokin
He's deemed a woman,fear fear

While he rationalized em and has seen that it's not worth it

One MGTOW phrase is
"The juice ain't worth the squeeze"

Your points are just irrelevant, irrational and illogical

"they create a scenario where they present women in a God like fashion that need to be pleased before she can accept them as a man into her bossom,"

We MGTOWS don't even believe women are special beings or prices,

We assert that women ain't worth the effort

They're valuable only to themselves or society

NOT MEN,

That's still not demeanin em

It's more like:
"I don't need tea"

" this similar fear tactics is what our pastors have been able to use to make us fear the imaginary hell...fear is a strong emotion that can be a driving force to self destruction."

Nonsense, rubbish, garbage,lies

"Many boys on nairaland because of their lack of game and the inability to interact with women have taken solace in the church of so called red pils and mgtow here on Nairaland, they want to know how to talk with women like say women are some angelic beings that need some code botton to be communicated with, instead of them to hear how to speak to a woman, what they hear from these red pills and mgtow preachers on nairlaand is how women are evil,"

I think you should browse About INCELS.

"women are the gate keepers and all sort of nonsense, they read these nonsense and"

That means you're just another ignorant fool

" end up contacting the a very great phobia called gynophobia(the fear of women), some even end up hating women and thinking they have nothing to gain in approaching women, after reading the garbages by so called red pills preachers, these men become the opposite of themselves, they develop so much fear that they cant even approach the opposite sex, face rejection or develop any relationship with women..some of the women here appreciate some of the messages of the red pills and mgtow because it makes them feel in another level, they read their long epistles and laugh about what men have become, some of them have come to understand how "valuable" they are as women because of the so called redpills and mgtow obsession about women and the irrationality of some of their values.... "

AGAIN,

MGTOW aren't even obsessed with women

We know that WOMEN ARE OVERRATED

Eg

Behind every successful Man is himself.

"why make a boy fear women?"

It's more like Makin boys to reduce their responsibilities and see through the gynocentrism of the society.

It's makin boys wise,Not fearful

" if the red pills and mgtow aim is to free men and open their eyes, why preach the fear of women and making women feel like little Gods, it basically means the red pills and mtgow have lost touch with their manhood and masculinity, the adventurist part of being a man, the exploring and the conquering spirit of being a man, the ability to face rejection and move forward."

Masculinity is not for anyone to define
M.G.T.O.W –is a statement of self-ownership, where the modern man preserves and protects his own sovereignty above all else.

It is the manifestation of one word: “No”. Ejecting silly preconceptions and cultural definitions of what a “man” is.
Looking to no one else for social cues.

We don't care about what you think men should be

Go to hell with em.

"The truth about life is real men dont feel intimated by women, a man with a strong father figure in his life will never fear a woman rather will take her as another human that bleed red."

The truth about life is that people love using the "Real man"phrase to dictate for men what they should be accordin to their dumb, useless, false opinions

The truth about life is that ReAl MeN are men who don't care what the f**k any idiot thinks a REAL MAN should be.

It's not being intimidated by women (Go tell that to *incels*
It's puttin women at the back and yourself at the front

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Red Pills And MGTOW Are The Cause Of Gynophobia In Men by ThePhilosoph: 11:18am On Aug 17, 2020
ibkayee:
‘Going their way’ but dedicate most of their time obsessing over women and relationships lipsrsealed

When you’re truly going your way you will forget about these women and channel that energy into focusing on growth/your goals/self betterment etc

Nothing wrong with taking a sabbatical from relationships for self improvement, but the majority of MGOTW just sound like bitter men who probably got a sour deal in a marriage and/or low tier undesirable men who can’t get the girls they want

It's not obsessin about women

We only talk about women when warnin men

Anyway

Read this
For sake of clarity, I’ll cover 5 misconceptions about MGTOW…

Misconception #1. MGTOWs are bitter that they’ve never had sex

Most men become MGTOWs after a marriage or a set of relationships. Which means they’ve had sex. But those men become MGTOW because they experience the hollow promise that are today’s relationships with women. Society (and women) sold the idea of a girlfriend or spouse as an asset but after nagging, histrionics, outlandish expectations, and ever-increasing entitlement, they found women to be more of a liability (despite the sex). If you visit the primary MGTOW forums: Happy Bachelor, GoingYourOwnWay.com, or MGTOW HQ, you’ll observe that most fall into this camp.

Misconception #2. Whatever their past life, once a man goes MGTOW, then he abstains

Generally, MGTOWs avoid one-itis LTRs that are a conveyor belt towards marriage and few MGTOWs get married AFTER taking the red pill. The sexual activity of MGTOWs, however, varies widely. On the main MGTOW forums, some have GFs, some date casually, some are into game, others are even married.

A main observation of MGTOW is that women are overrated. They have always been overrated by society to encourage men to marry and pump out more workslaves. But now the delta between a woman’s actual value and perceived value has taken on comical proportions as female waistlines bulge and they adopt undesirable masculine qualities. This overvaluing of women happens amongst men as well; in that men will judge one another’s value on his ability to court women. It may have been more so in the past that a “quality” man was sought after by women, and so female interest had a true correlation with the actual value of a man. Feminist relaxing of social constraints on female mate selection criteria changes that. There are a lot of decent men on the sidelines and a lot of guys with questionable track records getting plenty of female attention.

But either way, to be a “man” in yesteryear was to “win a woman over” for marriage and today it means gaming a chick into bed. Wheras in the past, being a “Real Man” meant marrying a woman (translation: the man is “good enough” for a woman), today the “Real Man” is measured by his ‘notch count’ and prioritizing the pursuit (translation: man is “good enough” for a woman). The more things change, the more they stay the same. In either case, a man’s value as judged by himself, his peers, and society at large is predicated on his ability to meet a woman’s requirements. MGTOW is calling bullshit on that.

MGTOWs may date or not, but ultimately the importance of “success with women” is lower in their worldview.

Misconception #3. MGTOWs are not focused on self-betterment; they have given up.

The key point here is that MGTOWs distinguish between Sexual Market Value (SMV) and Actual Value (AV). To define terms, Actual Value is having traits that make for a good person leading a meaningful life; actual ability, actual traits of good character. Let's start with the most basic- character: a fundamentally decent human being. Honest. Trustworthy. Strong. Resilient. Resourceful. These are traits of someone who is a good friend, a good worker, a good person all around to know. Then there are abilities- someone who is intelligent, has practical skills, a sense of humor. Finally, there are what he does- activities, interests, his job. SMV, for men, are male traits that women find attractive. Now naturally there may be some overlap between the two. But the general sentiment amongst MGTOWs is that today, SMV and AV may be more misaligned than ever. Today, a guy like Kevin Federline is preferred to a guy with Actual Value. Whereas having a full sleeve tattoo may not put you in great position for the corner office, it can help your SMV. There are more examples, but decades ago, having an upstanding character and solid career prospects was more likely to garner female interest than in an era when women are largely in the workforce themselves and where feminism has removed social restraints on female hypergamy (which was always there) and leads women to unintentionally prioritize qualities in men that would have aided her survival in a pre-civilization era.

MGTOWs separate themselves entirely from the paradigm that a man’s value is related to his ‘success’ with women. MGTOWs focus on life itself and discuss interests such as boxing, boating, lifting, surfing, cars, books, video games, real estate, as well as standard things men talk about like career and travel. They see self-betterment in two dimensions: improving Actual Value, and enjoying life. Since some MGTOWs are interested in dating, there is talk of what one can do to improve SMV, but that is just part of the discussion.

On “giving up”, many MGTOWs simply don’t find pursuit of women to be all that it’s hyped up to be. Some men don’t mind shit test after shit test and the standard fare of “maintaining” a woman today. Some do. Life is all about investment and return; and that influences how we spend our time. MGTOWs observe that given the nature of women and the trajectory we’re on, greater investment is needed for much lower return. And the cost of even maintaining an investment or portfolio comes at the expense of doing the things one enjoys. Thats why many MGTOWs who’ve come out of relationships aren’t champing at the bit to get back into one.

Misconception #4. MGTOWs are hermits who are basement-dwellers and shun all social interaction.

“Ghosts” are a subset of MGTOWs who seek to minimize social interaction. But they are only a segment of MGTOW in general. Many MGOTWs are pursuing an active, social life (and have more time to do so).

One reason people believe that MGTOWs avoid society is the “4 Levels of MGTOW” cited on MGTOW.com (and which is also cited on Red Pill’s 2014 direction). These levels include:

Level 1: Situational awareness

Level 2: Rejection of long-term relationships

Level 3: Rejection of short-term relationships

Level 4: Economic disengagement

In reality, suffice to say, many MGTOWs don’t go onto Stage 3 (“Rejection of short-term relationships”), and even fewer go on to Stage 4 (“Economic disengagement”).

There is no central mouthpiece of MGTOW and everyone is free to articulate their philosophies. My view is that MGTOWs lead full lives absent the pressure related to relationships or “success with women” which they see as an over-hyped social imposition. On the forums, you’ll encounter oil company executives, blue-collar workers, musicians -- a wide variety.

Misconception #5. MGTOWs are angry

Men enter into MGTOW awareness at different stages. Some do so right after divorce. Given the nature of family courts and their biases, who could blame those men for being angry afterwards? Like with other disappointments, people go through phases of dealing with this one- the false promise often encountered with LTRs and marriage. There is typically: surprise, anger, discontent (with society and double standards), acceptance and then enjoying a red-pill lifestyle absent the need to “man up” and find a soulmate/get married.

Some say MGTOWs express this anger by “complaining” about women. I see it as explaining the nature of women. Because MGTOWs are not blinded by their need to court women, they can often be objective about female dynamics, faulty logic, and irrational nature. As Bill Burr says, “Women are constantly patting themselves on the back for how difficult their lives are and no one corrects them because they want to Bleep ‘em.” MGTOWs don’t have this problem and often can be effective on calling women on their BS rather than justify female behavior for any number of reasons. When a man is actively courting women, he is often forced to justify warped female behavior since critiquing it doesn’t aid in his pursuit. It is simpler to characterize it as justifiable behavior (ie: “women can’t be faulted for being women”) rather than acknowledge that certain female behavior has gotten worse, not due to biological changes, but a more hospitable culture to female nonsense in general.

-- Final thoughts:

Red Pill is a starting point. From the Red Pill, based on our values and preferences, we can go in different directions. Blue pill society has rigged the game against men; and the red pill is about finding the right countermeasures to live life and enjoy it.

The history of the manosphere has been that our sense of pride in validating our own life choice’s have often led us to cut down other men not following the same exact path. It explains the constant one-upmanship that’s taken place in the manosphere. We may not agree with each other’s approach, but hopefully we’ll acknowledge the validity of differing approaches (and the reality of overlap between the different approaches as opposed to their being discrete ‘movements’). To each, his own.
Re: Red Pills And MGTOW Are The Cause Of Gynophobia In Men by ThePhilosoph: 11:18am On Aug 17, 2020
ibkayee:
‘Going their way’ but dedicate most of their time obsessing over women and relationships lipsrsealed

When you’re truly going your way you will forget about these women and channel that energy into focusing on growth/your goals/self betterment etc

Nothing wrong with taking a sabbatical from relationships for self improvement, but the majority of MGOTW just sound like bitter men who probably got a sour deal in a marriage and/or low tier undesirable men who can’t get the girls they want

And you're talkin about INCELS please.
Re: Red Pills And MGTOW Are The Cause Of Gynophobia In Men by ThePhilosoph: 11:23am On Aug 17, 2020

"former PUAs are red pills and mgtow preachers now..."

Big terrible fallacious L-I-E

Puas still exist,

They even hate MGTOW

Cause MGTOW advice men but to chase women in the first place

Or do any adjustments to get women

That the adjustments should only be for self benefits

Your self at the front
Women at the back

The rest of your argument is total nonsense

So it'll be bad market for PUAs cause

red pills and mgtow advocate for men changing their personality, how to get women and all sort of ludacris advice on what to do to get women, basically, all these methods means personality modifications with the aim of attracting women..why modify yourself, if you believe you are superior to women....why act the way women want, if you think you are superior to her, why do you have to get obsessed about women sexuality, if you are really going your own way, why must you act like a thug, why must you be bad boy to interest women...it shows that even with slogan women are whores, the followers still respect women, they are jealous of women and instead of them to learn how to be a better person in their own lives, they take all their time and emotions towards negativity, they are like little kids without direction...if a woman hurt you as a rule, you move on..i think there is a need for the movement to control women and when they cant achieve it..they result into complaining and nagging like the women they abuse...

i have read about great men in history and i have never seen any of them obsessed and nag all days about women way of life.. rather women are wanting to know more about them.

Man pl
Re: Red Pills And MGTOW Are The Cause Of Gynophobia In Men by ThePhilosoph: 11:29am On Aug 17, 2020
Kingsteve:
MGTOW indeed!
Who they gon' fvck?
Their buttholes?

grin grin grin

Take it or leave it...
women are necessary evil.
We can't do without them, unless you're gay!

grin grin grin

Nonsense

Men CAN DO WITHOUT WOMEN

Just say that you are the zombie that can't do without em

That's understandable

Stop tryna attribute your Stupidity to others

It Should be contained

Noe read this:
BEING SINGLE AS A MAN IS DEPRESSIVE??

A True MGTOW considers lonliness as an OPPORTUNITY NOT A CHALLENGE.

Even The great Albert Einstein said that silence and loneliness are the minds avenues for creativity)

A SAD Single man is a victim of the culture propagated and perpetuated by mainstream media.

The toxic culture teaches men to COMPETE for women, because pussy is supposed to be the end goal of a man's life.

The message is everywhere.

Movies, Society, Motivational Speakers,TV shows, reality shows,Music videos all groom men to fear loneliness and seek a woman's approval.

Because he has internalized this message, you're finding loneliness exasperatin

What will make you sad ISN'T AND NEVER WILL BE your state of being Single
What makes you sad is the FACT you've been brainwashed into believin that you'll be sad being single

Change your principles,Start a revolution in your mind,Rewire your psyche.
Unlearn everythin you learnt and you'll see the difference.

I don't think you can make any inventions that have being made by married man.

Be alone, That's a secret to invention
Be alone, That's how ideas are born.

We don't need lovin,Carin, patriotic, Respectful, Courteous,Nice,fulfilled,Real men

We need Rational men

Out of rationality
Those attributes sprout.

And the source,degree and recipients of those attributes MUST still be guided by the parameters of rational thinkin.

We need men that see the world the way it truly is.

#MGTOW for life ���

1 Like

Re: Red Pills And MGTOW Are The Cause Of Gynophobia In Men by ThePhilosoph: 11:45am On Aug 17, 2020

So MTGOW advocate for men to separate themselves from society, and particularly to eschew heterosexual marriage and cohabitation. MGTOW have vowed to stay away from women, stop dating and not have children but is it not different from what is preached here on NL by the preacher of MGTOW but lets be realistic, who lose at the end of the day, MGTOW men, they are fighting a lost battle, because there are still billion of men that will go to have meaningful relationship with many of the women they are leaving behind.

If MGTOW do not want anything to do with women..they should stop whining about them and let the people that love pussy like us to do their job

The Group MGTOW just killed every principle of stoicism of not displaying feelings and solving your problems without complaint, Zeno of Citium will be suprised of what men have become, he will be so disappointed with MGTOW.

Again

You're confusing MGTOW with INCELS

MGTOWS don't whine or totally abstain from sex

There are 2 classes of MGTOWS

1) Asexuals/Voluntary Celibates
2) People who just flirt, Transactional,No string attached sex

The aim is no long term RELATIONSHIPS
NO cohabitation

I think you're still indoctrinated that woneh are the ultimate in life

Read this:

Even The great Albert Einstein said that silence and loneliness are the minds avenues for creativity)

A SAD Single man is a victim of the culture propagated and perpetuated by mainstream media.

The toxic culture teaches men to COMPETE for women, because pussy is supposed to be the end goal of a man's life.

Movies, Society, Motivational Speakers,TV shows, reality shows,Music videos all groom men to fear loneliness and seek a woman's approval.

What makes you sad is the FACT you've been brainwashed into believin that you'll be sad being single

We don't need lovin,Carin, patriotic, Respectful, Courteous,Nice,fulfilled,Real men

We need Rational men

Out of rationality
Those attributes sprout.

And the source,degree and recipients of those attributes MUST still be guided by the parameters of rational thinkin.

#MGTOW for life ���
Re: Red Pills And MGTOW Are The Cause Of Gynophobia In Men by Kingsteve(m): 10:52am On Aug 18, 2020
ThePhilosoph:

Nonsense

Men CAN DO WITHOUT WOMEN

That's understandable

It Should be contained

Noe read this:

We need Rational men

Out of rationality
Those attributes sprout.

#MGTOW for life ���

*YAWNS*
tongue
Re: Red Pills And MGTOW Are The Cause Of Gynophobia In Men by khia: 2:47pm On Aug 28, 2020
ThePhilosoph:

Nonsense

Men CAN DO WITHOUT WOMEN

That's understandable

It Should be contained

Noe read this:

We need Rational men

Out of rationality
Those attributes sprout.

#MGTOW for life ���

Only GAY men can do without women. Answer his question,**Who are you going to fvck?**

1 Like

Re: Red Pills And MGTOW Are The Cause Of Gynophobia In Men by ThePhilosoph: 12:11pm On Aug 31, 2020
khia:

Only GAY men can do without women. Answer his question,**Who are you going to fvck?**

Must a man have sex??

You're one that believes men that are slaves to sex and can't do without ot
Not everyone is like you bro
I'm on NoFap And Semen Retention

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! / Ladies: What Are Your Impressions About Guys That Keep Finger Nails. / Nigerian Men, Take Care Of Your LOOK Before You Japa;my Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.