Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,593 members, 7,812,932 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:55 PM

"The Sisterhood Lasso" The Book For 2020... (red Pills In Here) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "The Sisterhood Lasso" The Book For 2020... (red Pills In Here) (1574 Views)

[sisterhood Lasso] The Art Of Not Giving A F*ck / Red Pills And MGTOW Are The Cause Of Gynophobia In Men / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Sisterhood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"The Sisterhood Lasso" The Book For 2020... (red Pills In Here) by IamPlato(m): 6:50am On Dec 23, 2019
It Gives Me Great Joy To Tell You That You can Now Get The Book "Breaking Free From The Sisterhood Lasso" on Whatsapp for The Same 1k. Even Though We Got Lots Of People Through Mails it Was Stressful For some Buyers. So Now You Can Get Us Through Whatsapp

You Will Not Enter Next Year Saying "After All I Have Done For Her" in Jesus Name.

Contacts
Email: eldagodz@gmail.com

Whatsapp: 07035890262

2 Likes

Re: "The Sisterhood Lasso" The Book For 2020... (red Pills In Here) by IamPlato(m): 6:52am On Dec 23, 2019
Cover

Re: "The Sisterhood Lasso" The Book For 2020... (red Pills In Here) by IamPlato(m): 6:57am On Dec 23, 2019
This Issue Of Girls Bringing Hungry Friends To Your Date I Have Sorted That Out... You Will Have To Take The Burden Of Feeding Them All but Make Sure You Give All The Attention To The Friends and Not The Girl You Invited.

Starving A Lady Of Attention Especially If She Is Very beautiful Is Like Taking Oxygen.

She Expects All Attention To Be On Her but When She Doesnt See That She Is Worried And Moody.

Once You Do That, It Will Be A Lesson To Never Try Such With you Again.

1 Like

Re: "The Sisterhood Lasso" The Book For 2020... (red Pills In Here) by IamPlato(m): 7:10am On Dec 23, 2019
Do You Know You Can Weaken a Woman's Self Esteem?

A Woman That Feels So Highly Of Herself can Feel So Vulnerable And Calm When Around You. Attention Can Do The Magic...

Its Easier With Very Beautiful Girls because Girls Flock Around Her Like Fleas so She Expects Such From Every Guy Who Gets To know Her.

But Now Here Is A Mad Game Execution. You Meet This Mad Pretty Girl And You Thrill Her with Words (Conversation Opener in Our Book) so Much That She Enjoys Your Company Through Out The Day or Evening, when Next She Sees You Coming She Expects Another Round of Attention but Then You Get Close And Hail Her With Short Words And Go Your Way, she Will Be The Definition Of Perplexed.

Lets Say You Meet Her And Say "Hey Sister Whats Up" with A Light Wink. She Would Be Like "Sister?"

As Long As You Are In That Environment And Visible To Her, she Will Not Be Happy and Will Push Other Guys Aside Probably Bark At Some. She Will Get Angry At You And Put It In Her Head That She Hates You or Probably doesnt

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Sisterhood Lasso" The Book For 2020... (red Pills In Here) by IamPlato(m): 7:16am On Dec 23, 2019
Probably Doesnt Care but All That Is A Lie She Would Tell Herself just To Try Push You Aside. I Said Something About Attention In The Book Its Like It Comes With A Meter so You Need To Sharpen Up.

If You Take Her Unawares Again her Heart Will Skip A Beat And She Would appear A Little Shaky.

Lol. My Brother You All Need To Learn Things I Swear.

I Remember Talking To A Girl And Her Heart was Beating Fast I Knew Because Her Voice Was Breaking, and She Was Mispronuncing Words all Because I Had Eyes On Her With A Smile...

2 Likes

Re: "The Sisterhood Lasso" The Book For 2020... (red Pills In Here) by IamPlato(m): 7:29am On Dec 23, 2019
I Dont Do Underage Girls But I Have Quite A Number Of Beautiful Girls Who Want Have Me As Theirs, some Dreamin For A Kiss, ages Of 14-17 but I Just Cant Even Though These Young Girls These Days Are Developed in The Right Places; one Of Them Is Even Working On An Hour Glass Shape Which Is Now Obvious.

For Teenagers (15-20) You Can Talk Dirty With Them, you'd Be Shocked At Replies. Small Touches can Spin Their Heads, Eye Contacts Melt Them.

Ladies (21-above) you Will Need To Spin Their Heads With Words, thrill Them With Words, confidence, dominate Conversations And Be Mystified.

Your Woman Will Not Cheat On You If You Discover what Makes Wives Cheat... Breaking Free From The Sisterhood Lasso Is A Book For You.

Dont Wait, get It Now. A Man That Is Free From The Lasso Will Find The Right Woman to Marry and Will Feel Safe, She Will Respect You And Love You More Than Her life

1 Like

Re: "The Sisterhood Lasso" The Book For 2020... (red Pills In Here) by IamPlato(m): 10:27am On Dec 23, 2019
Christmas Will Pass Away, New Year Will Pass Away. Reality Will Strike again. Many Will Enjoy Promos, free Benefits but Then Comes January.

Because Of Valantine boys Will Do Crazy Stuff for Girls who Will Relax And Enjoy The Entertainment, open Legs For You, you Cum and Go.

1 Like

Re: "The Sisterhood Lasso" The Book For 2020... (red Pills In Here) by IamPlato(m): 10:44am On Dec 23, 2019
I Just Cannot Imagine How Validation And Attention can Be So Important To A Woman. Ubunja Was Right When He Said A Woman Can Fvck three Men For Free.

Of Recent I Had That Encounter with Such Girl but I Cant Imagine Myself On The Same Girl With Another, thats Disgusting to Me.

It All Boils Down To Women Wanting To Be The Center Of Attraction, And Once They Get Validated By Men they Careless About Want Others Think Or Say.

For Them To Make Themselves center Of Attraction and Get Attention they Use Emotions, Beauty, Dressing, bodily endownments. You Fall For One

1 Like

Re: "The Sisterhood Lasso" The Book For 2020... (red Pills In Here) by IamPlato(m): 1:20pm On Dec 23, 2019
A Man Should Never Be Vulnerable To Beauty, If You Make That Mistake you Will Grant All Her Requests Even When You Know it Is Damaging To You...

A Man Who Says Yes To Every Request Of A woman Will End Up Giving Her His Life If She Requests For It.

2 Likes

Re: "The Sisterhood Lasso" The Book For 2020... (red Pills In Here) by IamPlato(m): 1:21pm On Dec 23, 2019
If You Have Bought Airtime For A Girl Before And She Has Never Called You For Once, Stop That Rubbish.

1 Like

Re: "The Sisterhood Lasso" The Book For 2020... (red Pills In Here) by ubunja(m): 2:13pm On Dec 23, 2019
IamPlato:
I Just Cannot Imagine How Validation And Attention can Be So Important To A Woman. Ubunja Was Right When He Said A Woman Can Fvck three Men For Free.

Of Recent I Had That Encounter with Such Girl but I Cant Imagine Myself On The Same Girl With Another, thats Disgusting to Me.

It All Boils Down To Women Wanting To Be The Center Of Attraction, And Once They Get Validated By Men they Careless About Want Others Think Or Say.

For Them To Make Themselves center Of Attraction and Get Attention they Use Emotions, Beauty, Dressing, bodily endownments. You Fall For One
Nice one bro. Is the Lasso like that cord from Wonder Woman that ties a man and forces him to speak the truth?

1 Like

Re: "The Sisterhood Lasso" The Book For 2020... (red Pills In Here) by IamPlato(m): 3:08pm On Dec 23, 2019
ubunja:
Nice one bro. Is the Lasso like that cord from Wonder Woman that ties a man and forces him to speak the truth?
Quite Similar; like Wonder Woman's This Lasso That Binds Men And Compels Them To Reveal How Vulnerable They Are Too the Female Manipulation...

This Lasso Keeps Men In Check, just The Way A Woman Wants A Man To Be.

This Lasso is Also Known As A Trap...

And Just Like The Wonder Woman Lasso, it Can Not Be Broken But Can Be Losened for A Man To Escape.

"Breaking Free From The Sisterhood Trap"

Season's Greetings To You Ubunja

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Sisterhood Lasso" The Book For 2020... (red Pills In Here) by ubunja(m): 3:35pm On Dec 23, 2019
IamPlato:
Quite Similar; like Wonder Woman's This Lasso That Binds Men And Compels Them To Reveal How Vulnerable They Are Too the Female Manipulation...

And Just Like The Wonder Woman Lasso, it Can Not Be Broken But Can Be Losened for A Man To Escape.

God bless man. Same to you.

Hope guys remember that Christmas and New Year's Eve are all easy sex time. With the emotions of women being all over.

2 Likes

Re: "The Sisterhood Lasso" The Book For 2020... (red Pills In Here) by KevinDein: 3:41pm On Dec 23, 2019
IamPlato:

Season's Greetings To You Ub.unja
I apologise if I come across as a pedant and I usually don't do this but why are you starting each word with an uppercase?
Doesn't make for an easy reading, TBH.

1 Like

Re: "The Sisterhood Lasso" The Book For 2020... (red Pills In Here) by IamPlato(m): 4:24pm On Dec 23, 2019
KevinDein:

I apologise if I come across as a pedant and I usually don't do this but why are you starting each word with an uppercase?
Doesn't make for an easy reading, TBH.

sorry Its The Phone I Use not Me...
Re: "The Sisterhood Lasso" The Book For 2020... (red Pills In Here) by IamPlato(m): 4:33pm On Dec 23, 2019
ubunja:
God bless man. Same to you.

Hope guys remember that Christmas and New Year's Eve are all easy sex time. With the emotions of women being all over.
grin they Know Bro...

Emotions Will Be Used In Trapping Many Brothers... I See Extravagant Spending On Ladies, I See Ladies Manipulating Men Into Giving Money With The Thought That She "promised Him Pussy" but She Never Did, I See People Slitting Throats Of Chicken And Turkey with Blood Flowing In The Hole while Women Are Slitting Throats Of Men for Over Flow of Blood Money. grin

But There Is A Solution... The Red Pill Medication

1 Like

Re: "The Sisterhood Lasso" The Book For 2020... (red Pills In Here) by KevinDein: 4:46pm On Dec 23, 2019
IamPlato:
sorry Its The Phone I Use not Me...
Alright, man.
Re: "The Sisterhood Lasso" The Book For 2020... (red Pills In Here) by IamPlato(m): 7:14pm On Dec 23, 2019
When In The Heat Of Sex Do Not Sell Yourself by Granting her Requests... When You Are Getting A Blowj0b And She Orders You To Eat Her Pussy Or Lick Her Ass h0le and You Do It, or She Orders You To Suck Her Toes And You Do It, Brother Man You Fvcked Up.

You Have Opened The Gate Way To Manipulative Requests. She Will See That As An Advantage; If You Eat Her Pussy At A Word then She Will try Other Strategies Like, Change Her Mood Mid-Sex Then Remember Cash Problems, Phone Problem, or Subscription Problem.
Re: "The Sisterhood Lasso" The Book For 2020... (red Pills In Here) by IamPlato(m): 7:20pm On Dec 23, 2019
The Book Of Judges Tells Up About The Man Samson, a Man So Strong Yet So Weak...

A Slave To The Sisterhood Lasso; he Just Couldnt Control The Force Of Beauty.

Who Knows, The Day He Told Delilah his Weakness She Must Have Been Giving Him The Best Fvck of His Life or Was About To.

Super Strength No Super Reach Pussy Strength. Despite How Strong He Couldnt Break Free From The Lasso
Re: "The Sisterhood Lasso" The Book For 2020... (red Pills In Here) by IamPlato(m): 7:26pm On Dec 23, 2019
What About The Great King Solomon?

So Wise Yet So Foolish... One Man and A Thousand Women, who Does That?

The Bible Told Us That At A Certain Point In his Life, his Women Turned His Heart From God and He Began building Temples For Their gods in Israel.

Unfortunately, in The End Of His Life Women Turned His Heart from God.

Never In Your Life Underestimate A Woman because You Have No Idea What They Can Do To a Man With their Super Powers "Emotions and Pussy"

Ask Jesus Why He Never Married.
Re: "The Sisterhood Lasso" The Book For 2020... (red Pills In Here) by IamPlato(m): 5:52am On Dec 24, 2019
Jesus Came As A Man, he Felt What We Felt and Knew The Things He Needed To Avoid if He Wishes To Succeed On Earth With The Father's Assignment

Power (Position Of Authority): He Was Unidentifiable Amongst His Followers

Money: He Was Never Rich

Women: He Knew What Happened To Adam
Re: "The Sisterhood Lasso" The Book For 2020... (red Pills In Here) by Digmygold: 7:06am On Dec 24, 2019
IamPlato:

Iamplato aka Ubunja. You havent been paying child support. Get a job and stop whining in misery. A wheel barrow pusher is way more productive than you.

Re: "The Sisterhood Lasso" The Book For 2020... (red Pills In Here) by IamPlato(m): 8:10am On Dec 24, 2019
Digmygold:
young lady. plato stays in nigeria, ubunja doesnt. is that simple enough for you to understand?
Re: "The Sisterhood Lasso" The Book For 2020... (red Pills In Here) by IamPlato(m): 8:12am On Dec 24, 2019
First Understand A Woman Before You Start Attachin Yourself To them

1 Like

Re: "The Sisterhood Lasso" The Book For 2020... (red Pills In Here) by IamPlato(m): 11:44am On Dec 28, 2019
Season's Greetings Everyone cheesy
Re: "The Sisterhood Lasso" The Book For 2020... (red Pills In Here) by IamPlato(m): 11:48am On Dec 28, 2019
I Have Had Quite An Interesting Week... Visited Friends With My Girl, attended Get-Togethers, ate And Drank Till I Fell Sick...

No Interest For Common Bl0wjob talkless Of Sex, just Feeling Weak
Re: "The Sisterhood Lasso" The Book For 2020... (red Pills In Here) by IamPlato(m): 12:09am On Dec 31, 2019
Tomorrow I Will Give You Red Pills
Re: "The Sisterhood Lasso" The Book For 2020... (red Pills In Here) by velmajdennis: 3:53pm On Feb 17, 2020
This book is about psychological search. Politics is psychology that requires a strong word. I recently read an Essay on Politics about successful politicians. Politicians should not have friends because this is a war of contradictions. A friend in the political arena is the enemy of your interests.
Re: "The Sisterhood Lasso" The Book For 2020... (red Pills In Here) by IamPlato(m): 10:54pm On Jan 26, 2022
Mynd44 help me delete this one too

(1) (Reply)

Am Giving 5k To 3 People. Picking On Last Page / Is It Right To Date A Pregnant Girl / "Na Me Toast My Husband, Don't Wait For A Man To Toast You" - Aisha Yesufu.video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.