Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,107 members, 7,845,652 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

In Need Of A Muslim Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In Need Of A Muslim Girlfriend (487 Views)

My Muslim Girlfriend Wont Let Me Touch Her Cuz of Ramandan Fasting. / Lady Share Her Before Photo As A Muslim And Now Photo As A Christian / She Is A Muslim, I Am A Christian. Should I Forfeit The Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of A Muslim Girlfriend by Lilshaddy(m): 10:01pm On Jun 16, 2019
My name is Musa, 30 years of age, yoruba by tribe, a graduate, I base in Lagos and am working class, I am in need of a Muslim girlfriend for a very serious relationship that will lead to marriage, Call/Whatsapp me 08109111237
Re: In Need Of A Muslim Girlfriend by Holamic: 4:51am On Jun 17, 2019
It not easy to hunt in this enviro
Re: In Need Of A Muslim Girlfriend by LarryBee1k: 8:31am On Jun 17, 2019
Not the right place bruh. Facebook or your environment even is better

(1) (Reply)

Five Ways To Know She Is Over You!!! / What Actually Killed The Man Who Died During Marathon Sex With A Widow / Angry New Jersey Side-chick Burns House Of Sleeping Lover For Not Picking Calls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.