Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? (17936 Views)

Nigerian Claims Ownership Of 24 Kids, Gets €22k Monthly Child Support From Germa / Are Best Friends Worth It? Mine Abandoned Me In The Streets Of A Foreign Country / Lady Forgives Her Father 27 Years After He Abandoned Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by Nobody: 1:40am On Jun 18, 2019
ibkayee:

When you decide to have sex/shagg/fkk without a condom, you’ve also signed up for the possibility that a baby could be created.

Worst case scenario, women trapping men with babies (not necessarily saying that’s what she did) isn’t new, so if you’re careless enough to leave the responsibility of birth control solely to her, you only have yourself to blame. He claims it was a one night stand? Even worse. Height of carelessness

Condoms aren't even 100% foolproof and you're still out there running amok? Lol, apparently he's even married (poor wife)

Don’t want to father a kid? You know what to do

how does a man take part in the responsibility of birth control beyond condoms? am i to follow my one night stand around demanding oya, have you taken your morning after pill? with the risk of pregnancy, and the fact that [as is the case here] the bulk of issues lie with the woman, shouldn't any woman, no matter the case , insist on condoms? if i recall women are more at risk as far as contracting stds is concerned.

i am all for female emancipation etal, and that means taking responsibility for your business

as a woman, there are some guys you will get it on with - no one will tell you to use morning after pill if there was no protection - you will just look at the guy and know that you do not want to spend the rest of your life tied to this guy in that way.

isn't the whole abortion \birth control debate about women's ownership and control of their bodies?

are we thus ceding control of women's bodies back to men?

the issue i keep seeing, unfortunately is women do not always want the responsibility that comes with emancipation. in the end we are fully responsible for our own lives and our own choices. if this fellow in this case is hit by a bus tomorrow, what happens?

1 Like

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by nkwuocha: 1:43am On Jun 18, 2019
Deepfeel:
This is a self inflicted injury, you saw all those bad characters in that man but you were constantly having sex with him, you say you are not desperate for marriage neither are you a gold digger, my question is why have unprotected sex with a man like that?

Good you asked this question sir!But another question should be asked as well, "Why will a man with wife and kids abroad be sleeping around without any protection?"That child is his responsibility, he is a very stupid man.

That lady should connive with a very good doctor, claim she gave birth through CS and bill him a 500k for a start on well packaged hospital receipt.

8 Likes

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by Nobody: 1:47am On Jun 18, 2019
nkwuocha:

Good you asked this question sir!But another question should be asked as well, "Why will a man with wife and kids abroad be sleeping around without any protection?"That child is his responsibility, he is a very stupid man.

That lady should connive with a very good doctor, claim she gave birth through CS and bill him a 500k for a start on well packaged hospital receipt.

the lady should engage in fraud - issokay. basically this comes across as a hustle . get pregnant for a guy then spend the rest of your life living off numerous child expenses, or as puff daddy called it in one case, adult support.

1 Like

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by nkwuocha: 1:51am On Jun 18, 2019
Mamatoppy, Go and register with a trusted hospital.Connive with the doctor and let him bill you for a CS delivery of half a million.Ofcourse you wont be deliver through that. The doctor can also make rooms for "complications" and add to the bill.That should be a start so by the time you present receipts in court, 6 months of his salary is gone for a start first.

Again that guy is married with kids.Go through his friends lists on Facebook, you will likely see the wife, Brother or any relatives.Contact her ASAP.

ANYTHING that will make you feel happy and a bit relief, DO IT!Dont Show REMORSE.He is a stupid man.

7 Likes

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by nkwuocha: 1:55am On Jun 18, 2019
ornicus:

the lady should engage in fraud - issokay. basically this comes across as a hustle . get pregnant for a guy then spend the rest of your life living off numerous child expenses, or as puff daddy called it in one case, adult support.

The guy is a fraud!A stupid cunt!Him dey craze??See Guy, make una dey use una head o.You dont act like a stupid man and think you can just get away with it.There is something called consequences.I dont fk#ing care if she is a one night stand.So he slept unprotected with a "Harlot?", like the first meeting?What kind of a useless fellow is this?Which kind risk be this?Make the guy take care of him fckup.
Many of you wey dey call her Ashawo gats mothers and sisters who are totally useless.Person dey 8 months preggy for a stupid infidel, na to call her Ashawo be wetin go solve the problem?Something dey worry una for head.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by czarina(f): 2:04am On Jun 18, 2019
nkwuocha:

The guy is a fraud!A stupid cunt!Him dey craze??See Guy, make una dey use una head o.You dont act like a stupid man and think you can just get away with it.There is something called consequences.I dont fk#ing care if she is a one night stand.Make the guy take care of him fckup.
Many of you wey dey call her Ashawo gats mothers and sisters who are totally useless.Person dey 8 months preggy for a stupid infidel, na to call her Ashawo be wetin go solve the problem?Something dey worry una for head.
kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by czarina(f): 2:05am On Jun 18, 2019
nkwuocha:

kiss kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by czarina(f): 2:07am On Jun 18, 2019
nkwuocha:
Mamatoppy, Go and register with a trusted hospital.Connive with the doctor and let him bill you for a CS delivery of half a million.Ofcourse you wont be deliver through that. The doctor can also make rooms for "complications" and add to the bill.That should be a start so by the time you present receipts in court, 6 months of his salary is gone for a start first.

Again that guy is married with kids.Go through his friends lists on Facebook, you will likely see the wife, Brother or any relatives.Contact her ASAP.

ANYTHING that will make you feel happy and a bit relief, DO IT!Dont Show REMORSE.He is a stupid man
kiss kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by QueenSekxy(f): 2:12am On Jun 18, 2019
nkwuocha:

The guy is a fraud!A stupid cunt!Him dey craze??See Guy, make una dey use una head o.You dont act like a stupid man and think you can just get away with it.There is something called consequences.I dont fk#ing care if she is a one night stand.So he slept unprotected with a "Harlot?", like the first meeting?What kind of a useless fellow is this?Which kind risk be this?Make the guy take care of him fckup.
Tell them!!!

3 Likes

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by nkwuocha: 2:14am On Jun 18, 2019
czarina:
kiss kiss kiss

The lady too should partly have some blame here.Except ofcourse she is naive, or maybe she has weak intuition, she should have known a 40 years old man with a paying job is likely to be married.But then having his family abroad must have added to her being thoroughly deceived.

Let the idiot pay for child support.

3 Likes

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by czarina(f): 2:25am On Jun 18, 2019
nkwuocha:

The lady too should partly have some blame here.Except ofcourse she is naive, or maybe she has weak intuition, she should have known a 40 years old man with a paying job is likely to be married.But then having his family abroad must have added to her being thoroughly deceived.

Of course, she shares in the blame.

But the bonobo has to pay for child support..... If he's playing the marriage card, there are consequences for illicit sex sometimes and this is one of them, no one forced him to cheat on his "wife" in the first place.

"If you pray for the rain, you gotta deal with the mud too".

7 Likes

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by Nobody: 2:44am On Jun 18, 2019
nkwuocha:

is the woman a small child who cannot take any responsibility for her actions?

this is what feminism is supposed to be about. total emancipation and responsibility.

the man is not interested in having a child with her. he said so and made it clear - and she is still forcing it on him.

unprotected sex is a two way street. this is not about the morality/slut shaming.

mistakes happen. i can guarantee if this lady had thought this guy was not husband material or someone that could not be coerced into marriage, she would have sorted herself out. as it is, she ultimately has the most to lose in this scenario.

was there a mutual agreement that they would raise a child?

was there any commitment from the guy in this regard?

you cannot just impose a decision to raise a human being on a person.

all those area boys you see running around, that is why they are there, because someone was foolish enough to refuse to face the reality that the resources were not available

in the end, the guy will pay what he can afford. if it is not enough, what happens next? another disadvantaged pikin, unwanted by his father, and possibly resented by the mother.

this is not obodo oyibo where laws are over skewed towards women. this is naija where laws are skewed towards men.

this is about a woman unilaterally taking a decision bring a human being into the world - and then trying to drag an unwilling participant into it.

nkwuocha:

women are not stupid like that. especially naija women. they know exactly whats up. for whatever reason, too many of them are content to become concubines or second wives. that is all this is as far as i am concerned.

as others have said - a woman scorned. anyway fir the guy, he better go and find his own maury.

3 Likes

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by Nobody: 2:51am On Jun 18, 2019
nkwuocha:

ANYTHING that will make you feel happy and a bit relief, DO IT!Dont Show REMORSE.He is a stupid man.

oga, stop encouraging FRAUD. this is EXACTLY the problem with Nigerians. so lets say the guy is able to investigate, or even come to this thread and prove conclusively that the woman FORGED medical documents, then it becomes clear she is nothing but an extortionist and teh entire story will change.

it seems you are already seeing the unborn child as a meal ticket to be used to make repeated demands

let me tell you how that can also go. the man keeps paying money, then one day he goes to a judge with all the receipts and says this woman is an unfit mother; she squanders etc etc. this is nigeria, the guy gets custody of the child who now becomes a second class citizen in the man's house. naija women are wicked like that.

in the end the loser in all this is the child to this foolish woman who decided to turn a one night stand into a lifetime attachment

2 Likes

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by ibkayee(f): 2:55am On Jun 18, 2019
ornicus:

how does a man take part in the responsibility of birth control beyond condoms? am i to follow my one night stand around demanding oya, have you taken your morning after pill? with the risk of pregnancy, and the fact that [as is the case here] the bulk of issues lie with the woman, shouldn't any woman, no matter the case , insist on condoms? if i recall women are more at risk as far as contracting stds is concerned.

i am all for female emancipation etal, and that means taking responsibility for your business

as a woman, there are some guys you will get it on with - no one will tell you to use morning after pill if there was no protection - you will just look at the guy and know that you do not want to spend the rest of your life tied to this guy in that way.

isn't the whole abortion \birth control debate about women's ownership and control of their bodies?

are we thus ceding control of women's bodies back to men?

the issue i keep seeing, unfortunately is women do not always want the responsibility that comes with emancipation. in the end we are fully responsible for our own lives and our own choices. if this fellow in this case is hit by a bus tomorrow, what happens?
I only mentioned condoms, there are other forms of male contraceptives but the most practical and effective one in this case was condoms and he couldn’t even do that properly

Anyone who is having sex should play their part in taking personal responsibility for precautionary measures. You are responsible for your own sexual health. Why is a grown, 40 year old married man waiting for her to insist on condoms before he takes initiative himself?

I’m not absolving her of responsibility or ceding control of women’s bodies back to men, my point is that they both need to play their part. If you don’t want to risk being a parent then don’t leave all birth control up to someone else

OP isn’t saying she won’t survive without him, even if she has all the money in the world, the man that fathered the baby still has a responsibility towards it so whilst he's still alive, step up to the plate

10 Likes

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by crackhaus: 2:57am On Jun 18, 2019
ibkayee:

Then I respond with "Should've used a condom"...

Lol it's really that simple
Lmao.. You probably didn't realize the question I asked you has no right answer. Either way you answer it (and I'm pretty sure you thought hard before typing your response), it still reveals the inherent flaw in the psyche of women who demand the right to have choices, but are not ready to handle the outcomes of those choices.
You guys will remain your own worst enemies if you don't look for a way to accept responsibility for the outcomes of the choices and rights you fight for.

Let me break down your response for you:
1. You met a man unknown to you he was married...you became enthralled, he said the right words, turned on your spirit animal and lied his way into your pants - up until the point you took off your undies, you made all the choices. We should also note that lying isn't a convictable offense. Even you will lie sometimes in your day to day life. The man who successfully got into you by lying about his marital status outwitted you. your choice again to allow yourself to be outwitted.

2. Man invites you over to his place or you invite him over to your place - either way, you made your choice to be alone with him.

3. Man starts all those tested & trusted sweet moves that nature made sure will always work on women once the punaní starts throbbing, then sex happened - another choice you made.

4. In the heat of the moment, man didn't use protection and you didn't ask for one, or maybe you did but of course the punaní is throbbing hard and doing most of your thinking, so you couldn't be bothered...after all, you can take the pills or so you thought IF you had no ulterior motives- you have made choices again.

5. One month later, you discover you're carrying. You inform sweet-talking married expert game player and he tells you, hey I don't want a baby, we have to get rid of it. You tell him NO WAY, I'm keeping it - you have made this choice on your own, forgetting that this G after becoming a part of the unborn child's life when he didn't use a condom (according to your comment), he also became part of the joint decision to be a parent...but of course ONLY you can now decide this for him. undecided

SUMMARY:
Your choices brought you here, his choices also brought him here, both towards the same outcome up to that point.
However, immediately one made the choice to be a parent and the other made the choice to NOT be a parent, how do you begin to rationalize the importance of one choice over the other without seeming like a completely entitled person?
Isn't the progressive movement all about respecting people's (male & female) choices anymore? Why the double standards? Why the hypocrisy?

Isn't the idea of freedom to choose hedged on the stone of responsibility?
Why should anyone be taking responsibility for the decision of someone else?

Same way the man couldn't make the decision to terminate a pregnancy carried by you because you have no interest in that, is the exact same way you can't make the decision to have him open his heart & pocket towards a pregnancy he has no interest in.
Isn't this what fairness is supposed to be about?
What exactly are people fighting for in this world if the simple concept of equal choices & equal outcomes cannot be followed through?

Ibkayee, I rest.

7 Likes

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by ibkayee(f): 3:24am On Jun 18, 2019
crackhaus:

Lmao.. You probably didn't realize the question I asked you has no right answer. Either way you answer it (and I'm pretty sure you thought hard before typing your response), it still reveals the inherent flaw in the psyche of women who demand the right to have choices, but are not ready to handle the outcomes of those choices.
You guys will remain your own worst enemies if you don't look for a way to accept responsibility for the outcomes of the choices and rights you fight for.

1. You met a man unknown to you he was married...you became enthralled, he said the right words, turned on your spirit animal and lied his way into your pants - up until the point you took off your undies, you made all the choices. We should also note that lying isn't a convictable offense. Even you will lie sometimes in your day to day life. The man who successfully got into you by lying about his marital status outwitted you. your choice again to allow yourself to be outwitted.

2. Man invites you over to his place or you invite him over to your place - either way, you made your choice to be alone with him.

3. Man starts all those tested & trusted sweet moves that nature made sure will always work on women once the punaní starts throbbing, then sex happened - another choice you made.

4. In the heat of the moment, man didn't use protection and you didn't ask for one, or maybe you did but of course the punaní is throbbing hard and doing most of your thinking, so you couldn't be bothered...after all, you can take the pills or so you thought IF you had no ulterior motives- you have made choices again.

5. One month later, you discover you're carrying. You inform sweet-talking married expert game player and he tells you, hey I don't want a baby, we have to get rid of it. You tell him NO WAY, I'm keeping it - you have made this choice on your own, forgetting that this G after becoming a part of the unborn child's life when he didn't use a condom (according to your comment), he also became part of the joint decision to be a parent...but of course ONLY you can now decide this for him. undecided

SUMMARY:
Your choices brought you here, his choices also brought him here, both towards the same outcome up to that point.
However, immediately one made the choice to be a parent and the other made the choice to NOT be a parent, how do you begin to rationalize the importance of one choice over the other without seeming like a completely entitled person?
Isn't the progressive movement all about respecting people's (male & female) choices anymore? Why the double standards? Why the hypocrisy?

Same way the man couldn't make the decision to terminate a pregnancy carried by you because you have no interest in that, is the exact same way you can't make the decision to have him open his heart & pocket towards a pregnancy he has no interest in.
What exactly are people fighting for in this world if the simple concept of equal choices & equal outcomes cannot be followed through?

Ibkayee, I rest.
If you think that response required hard thinking then it says a lot about you lol

You didn’t need to break anything down to be honest, you aren’t saying anything new.

I’m not absolving the female of her responsibilities, point is that him not ‘intending’ to have a baby is irrelevant, when he had UNPROTECTED sex with her he implicitly chose to take that risk, whining about it isn’t going to change anything.

Sex always comes with risks and if he didn’t want a baby, he should’ve played his part and used a condom regardless of whatever he ‘thought’ the girl would do.

Choices have consequences

11 Likes

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by Nobody: 3:34am On Jun 18, 2019
ibkayee:

If you think that response required hard thinking then it says a lot about you lol

You didn’t need to break anything down to be honest, you aren’t saying anything new.

I’m not absolving the female of her responsibilities, point is that him not ‘intending’ to have a baby is irrelevant, when he had UNPROTECTED sex with her he implicitly chose to take that risk, whining about it isn’t going to change anything.

Sex always comes with risks and if he didn’t want a baby, he should’ve played his part and used a condom regardless of whatever he ‘thought’ the girl would do.

Choices have consequences

Unprotected sex does not translate into automatic parenthood.

There are multiple decision gates that were taken by the woman

Both of them made a mutual decision to have unprotected sex

However the woman alone took the decision not to use birth control after

She also took the unilateral decision not to have an abortion

It is not right to then say that the consequences of unprotected sex is a baby when only one person made that decision.

Maybe we should flowchart all the decisions taken here

5 Likes

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by LilMissFavvy(f): 3:51am On Jun 18, 2019
She said she was not aware he was married, she is still unable to believe he is married. You men always look down on a woman that is single and independent? So why blame her for trying to hook a man or seeing marriage as ultimate? Who should she date? Becos most men are like him. Who initiates sex often in relationships? Answer sincerely from your heart. Men are the ones who see sex as vital, so they should have protected sex, or bear the repercussions when it occurs. Same advice applies to women anyway. She isn't worried about the pregnancy, all she needs is his support, she has taken responsibility for her actions, he should do same.
Deepfeel:
Any man who sleeps with a lady and does not practice safe sex from his own angle is a joke. But why will a woman not do the same who is more affected when it comes to unwanted pregnancy, you are judging this case one sided , she claims these man was with another lady the lady left him when he started dating her she claims the man was jumping from club to club, dating multiple women, with all these, this lady overlooked all that and was having unprotected sex with him, if truly she saw all those bad things in this man but was still having unprotected sex with him , do you think she will say no to him if he told her he was married? I don't understand why was she with that man in the first place, this lady purposely got pregnant for that man no doubt

9 Likes

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by ibkayee(f): 3:55am On Jun 18, 2019
ornicus:

It is not right to then say that the consequences of unprotected sex is a baby when only one person made that decision.

Unprotected sex translates to possibility of pregnancy, thus possibility of parenthood. Possibility meaning a thing that may happen out of several possible alternatives

They were BOTH careless in terms of birth control.

Now they must both deal with the consequences, she has taken responsibility, he needs to play his part too.

What’s done is done. All that matters now is the wellbeing of the child.

10 Likes

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by Nobody: 4:10am On Jun 18, 2019
ibkayee:

Unprotected sex translates to possibility of pregnancy, thus possibility of parenthood. Possibility meaning a thing that may happen out of several possible alternatives

They were BOTH careless in terms of birth control.

Now they must both deal with the consequences, she has taken responsibility, he needs to play his part too.

What’s done is done. All that matters now is the wellbeing of the child.

If the guy goes ahead and accepts the child, I guarantee the lady will have another child for him and maybe even become second wife . I have seen it happen. Just sayin'
Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by bukatyne(f): 4:43am On Jun 18, 2019
nkwuocha:

Hmmmmmmmmm

Fraud kwa?

1 Like

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by UjuJoan2: 4:48am On Jun 18, 2019
A married man, having sex with a random woman . . . without protection? shocked

Men!!!!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by UjuJoan2: 4:52am On Jun 18, 2019
crackhaus:

Cool.

So as part of it, when he then says "babe I don't want this baby, you've got to terminate it"... What happens?

So he gets to just walk away. . . . no responsibility, no consequence . . because he has a 'choice'??

Is that really your opinion?

This is a child we are talking about, a person!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by yeyeosoronga: 5:22am On Jun 18, 2019
ornicus:

is the woman a small child who cannot take any responsibility for her actions?

this is what feminism is supposed to be about. total emancipation and responsibility.

the man is not interested in having a child with her. he said so and made it clear - and she is still forcing it on him.

unprotected sex is a two way street. this is not about the morality/slut shaming.

mistakes happen. i can guarantee if this lady had thought this guy was not husband material or someone that could not be coerced into marriage, she would have sorted herself out. as it is, she ultimately has the most to lose in this scenario.

was there a mutual agreement that they would raise a child?

was there any commitment from the guy in this regard?

you cannot just impose a decision to raise a human being on a person.

all those area boys you see running around, that is why they are there, because someone was foolish enough to refuse to face the reality that the resources were not available

in the end, the guy will pay what he can afford. if it is not enough, what happens next? another disadvantaged pikin, unwanted by his father, and possibly resented by the mother.

this is not obodo oyibo where laws are over skewed towards women. this is naija where laws are skewed towards men.

this is about a woman unilaterally taking a decision bring a human being into the world - and then trying to drag an unwilling participant into it.

women are not stupid like that. especially naija women. they know exactly whats up. for whatever reason, too many of them are content to become concubines or second wives. that is all this is as far as i am concerned.

as others have said - a woman scorned. anyway fir the guy, he better go and find his own maury.

If he wasn't so keen on having children, did they discuss the use of contraceptives? Why was he having unprotected sex? If he is married with kids and doesn't want more, why didn't he get a vasectomy?
The responsibility of family planning shouldn't just rest on the woman. Unless he didnt sleep with her unprotected or he is truly infertile, he has a responsibility towards that child whether planned or not.
Even those on contraceptives sometimes "accidentally" get pregnant. Not everyone believes in abortion whether feminist or not, and definitely not in Nigeria where unsafe abortions are the order of the day.
Not every woman can tolerate the available contraceptives. Why would you deny your child especially when they didn't discuss family planning? Men who don't want children from their concubines should know better by using condoms. STIs are real

7 Likes

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by yeyeosoronga: 5:28am On Jun 18, 2019
crackhaus:

Cool.

So as part of it, when he then says "babe I don't want this baby, you've got to terminate it"... What happens?

Abortion is still illegal in Nigeria, the last time I checked. He cannot force a termination on her. She's the one at risk of unsafe abortion. Many women in Nigeria where abortion is illegal are facing the consequences of the unsafe abortions they've done in the past (infertility, infections, ectopic pregnancies even losing their lives etc).
Perhaps you can start advocacy that it should be made legal in Nigeria.
Meanwhile, Nigerians are so lazy with their reproductive health. Why?
So many chlamydia infections, gono everywhere. Why don't we have many sexual clinics around ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by yeyeosoronga: 5:51am On Jun 18, 2019
It's very surprising men think they can be trapped with pregnancy. Why not practice wearing condoms correctly? The safest of all is getting a vasectomy. It's a reversible process and the most reliable form of family planning. It's time to start considering this as a good option for family planning especially if you're sure you don't want children. This will save everybody the stress of been 'trapped' with a child you don't want. You will still reach orgasm, ejaculate as normal but there won't be any sperm in your ejaculate.

5 Likes

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by Deji63: 6:01am On Jun 18, 2019
Rosarie:
Mumu woman.a man who has not paid your dowry, why did you not take contraceptive.why fall pregnant.why not insist on condom because as a woman you will be the one to suffer it.u will train the kid alone and when grown they will still ask for their father.u have no shame.you are not even feeling bad .u want to tie the man down.you are getting what u want.u are the woman.and u know what to do not to take in.
Now u are putting up his pic.;it is by force to answer daddy.it is a man's world and the earlier women realize it and stop been foolish to the demands of men ;the better for them.if he even marries u;no love because he was forced.with him sleeping around u nor fear HIV;infection; hepatitis etc.u still doing raw.raw has answered ur call.

I bet you won't write this on Annie Idibias page despite her raw raw with Father Abraham Tubaba without being married.

. Both parties are at fault. The dude who wanted no kids ought to have used protection. Contraceptives are not a 100% gurantee for avoiiding pregnancy neither are condoms that could break accidentally.

If you dont love a woman and cant stand having a child with her. Please let her be and go search for your true love elsewhere. Thats the ideal thing to do.

Stop blaming her.

7 Likes

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by Deji63: 6:09am On Jun 18, 2019
ornicus:

I have heard of instances where even birth control is not a hundred percent guarantee against pregnancy. Pikin wey wan come go come.

In my own opinion honestly if you know you dont love a woman enough to have a baby with her incase it so happens, please go to some other woman you truly desire and wont mind having babies with. Thats the fair fhing to do.

1 Like

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by Deji63: 6:14am On Jun 18, 2019
ornicus:

If the guy goes ahead and accepts the child, I guarantee the lady will have another child for him and maybe even become second wife . I have seen it happen. Just sayin'

So he shouldnt accept the child? Why even sleep with a womsn who you cant have babies with? Thats madness.

7 Likes

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by Deepfeel(m): 6:26am On Jun 18, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
She said she was not aware he was married, she is still unable to believe he is married. You men always look down on a woman that is single and independent? So why blame her for trying to hook a man or seeing marriage as ultimate? Who should she date? Becos most men are like him. Who initiates sex often in relationships? Answer sincerely from your heart. Men are the ones who see sex as vital, so they should have protected sex, or bear the repercussions when it occurs. Same advice applies to women anyway. She isn't worried about the pregnancy, all she needs is his support, she has taken responsibility for her actions, he should do same.
haba so cause men look down on single independent ladies they should risk it all and have unprotected sex with men so they can trap them with pregnancy? really is marriage the ultimate should women see marriage as the ultimate? Come oon hun you can do better than this your judgment is too sentimental, one sided, so because we initiate sex it's our responsibility to use protection, ok what if it was not just pregnancy what if the man infected her with HIV? Even if the man lied about his marital status giving him unprotected sex is not a guarantee he was going to marry her

1 Like

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by Deji63: 6:26am On Jun 18, 2019
crackhaus:

SUMMARY:

Ibkayee, I rest.

Some of you are just cruel and wont understand the need for kindness towards women, and that need to protect them ntil you have little daughters whom you adore and cant stand them hurting.

Summary is you just wrote bullsh.it.

If he truly is a G as you call him,he wont get Lilly livered because his pictures are up on NAIRALAND. He is a fool first for sleeping with a woman he knows he cant have babies with unprotected AND, condoms and contraceptives are not always a hundred percent guatantee against pregnancy and then you go all raw. Then think you should run away from your responsibilities? Come on!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by Deji63: 6:32am On Jun 18, 2019
Thegamingorca:

grin grin it's a consensual act.
She wasn't forced to open leg or allow him dive with skin.
Why should the nigga not be allowed to get away with it after calling it quits

Neither was a gun placed n his head to dig his dick in raw. As you say, it was consensual. Let the act of taking care of responsibilities be consensual too. Fair and square.
I am happy he is in Lagos state. There if you get a woman pregnant and she reports you to the agency you go pay child support by force. Let him keep his tool in his pants next time. Ubunja followers.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

My Daughter's Hair Is Not Growing At The Back Of Her Head. What Can I Do? / 'Beating My Wife Is A Parable' - Pastor's Jackson's Wife Defends his Statement / Is N50,000 Monthly Enough Feeding Allowance For A Family Of 3?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 164
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.