Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? (17835 Views)

Nigerian Claims Ownership Of 24 Kids, Gets €22k Monthly Child Support From Germa / Are Best Friends Worth It? Mine Abandoned Me In The Streets Of A Foreign Country / Lady Forgives Her Father 27 Years After He Abandoned Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by Daeylar(f): 4:35pm On Jun 17, 2019
Mamatoppy:
Knew all these before posting.I want them to bash me so that I can bash them. Please recommend one for me.
shocked shocked

cheesy grin
I love your strength

Drag that man. Men need to learn that they don't get to run away from their responsibilities just because they aren't the ones pregnant.

Wish you a safe delivery and a healthy baby kiss
Mods fp please

17 Likes

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by baby124: 4:39pm On Jun 17, 2019
Mizwisdom:

Who are you helping? it seems this is personal to you or am I missing something? sad

Dear Poster, I understand the uncertainty you might be feeling at this time. I can smell a fake story from miles away and a genuine one from the same distance. We all make mistakes and I'm sure you regret having to father a child with a man that appears irresponsible. To be candid, I think the man is already married, trust me, it's hard to see a Yoruba guy his age, still single.

The only way you can do something about this is by going to "Family court" at Alausa to report the case, I know someone who got her husband to pay their children's bills and housing through this means. You can also try mediation centre by visiting the nearest local government office to you. You can also get a lawyer that will put you through the steps you need to take so that they place a standing order on his salary on a monthly basis. Good luck and safe delivery
Good. Even best case that could work for her is that he works with Lagos State. God don finally catch am.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by Thegamingorca(m): 4:43pm On Jun 17, 2019
Daeylar:

shocked shocked

cheesy grin
I love your strength

Drag that man. Men need to learn that they don't get to run away from your responsibilities just because you're not the one pregnant.

Mods fp please

grin grin it's a consensual act.
She wasn't forced to open leg or allow him dive with skin.
Why should the nigga not be allowed to get away with it after calling it quits

1 Like

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by revolt(m): 4:44pm On Jun 17, 2019
You carry belle for Man wey no want pikin. Even the one that lived with him didnt get pikin. Now you're chasing him for marriage. I'm sure you're a westerner. Na yoruba girls dey carry belle to tie man down. Anyways I guess age isnt on your side. It's the child i pity. Bringing in babies to grow up dysfunctional is the most selfish thing to do. Ignore the man he will come asking for the child later. When he gets older

3 Likes

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by Thegamingorca(m): 4:47pm On Jun 17, 2019
KMegas:

Defending who? You are both idíots for all I care.

Just admit you are a slût here to lament. To think a woman like you is allowed to raise a child is alarming.

Better give that child up for adoption.
Also give up your eggs to fertility clinics.
You are not sane enough to raise a human being.

Lmao
Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by Thegamingorca(m): 4:48pm On Jun 17, 2019
revolt:
You carry belle for Man wey no want pikin. Even the one that lived with him didnt get pikin. Now you're chasing him for marriage. I'm sure you're a westerner. Na yoruba girls dey carry belle to tie man down. Anyways I guess age isnt on your side. It's the child i pity. Bringing in babies to grow up dysfunctional is the most selfish thing to do. Ignore the man he will come asking for the child later. When he gets older

Lmao
Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by czarina(f): 4:49pm On Jun 17, 2019
revolt:
You just magically made this a tribal thing? Leave this for politics section, every tribe has its "bad strain".

How una brain take dey work?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by baby124: 4:50pm On Jun 17, 2019
@babababy, I know you are reading this thread and probably commenting. Make sure you take care of your baby and the mother. That is the best you can do. Whether married or not. The consequences of your bad behavior is here and it’s not going anywhere for the next 18-40yrs or even a lifetime. To prevent trouble for you in the future make sure you are there for the child.

You are a Yoruba man so nothing like Omo Ale there. Na you get your pikin. Come and take care of it! If you want DNA, pay for it! OP make sure you also find his family members and his mother especially. Useless guy! Thunder must fire you if you run. See you advertising giveaway on Instagram but las las Na scam and scum you be. At 40! Shame!!!

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by AmazonTopaz(f): 4:50pm On Jun 17, 2019
Mizwisdom:

Who are you helping? it seems this is personal to you or am I missing something? sad

Dear Poster, I understand the uncertainty you might be feeling at this time. I can smell a fake story from miles away and a genuine one from the same distance. We all make mistakes and I'm sure you regret having to father a child with a man that appears irresponsible. To be candid, I think the man is already married, trust me, it's hard to see a Yoruba guy his age, still single.

The only way you can do something about this is by going to "Family court" at Alausa to report the case, I know someone who got her husband to pay their children's bills and housing through this means. You can also try mediation centre by visiting the nearest local government office to you. You can also get a lawyer that will put you through the steps you need to take so that they place a standing order on his salary on a monthly basis. Good luck and safe delivery
This is the advice people should have given her instead they are judging her and discouraging her and to think some women judged her(I weak put)
The deed has been done the lady is asking for solution.
Nice one

11 Likes

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by rotimage(m): 4:52pm On Jun 17, 2019
rapo7000:
I just did a video chat with him and the man was swearing with God that it was a one night stand. Infact he said no one knows her in the compound as she came to his house at 1am and she left early at 5am. i swore with God he never dated her and it was just a night stand that he gave her 5k.....

I don't actually know why you chose to be in the defense corner but I want you to note the followings

1. She did not mentioned that she gave birth already (correct me on this)

2. You said earlier that you called the guy and he is not aware of the lady yet he is telling you it was a one night stand?

3. Having sex with a lady once translates to not taking the pregnancy if it happens?

4. The lady posted an ss of him asking her to take down his pictures but claimed he does not have her number?

Bro. Read between the lines before fighting this hard.

10 Likes

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by Pwettyella(f): 4:55pm On Jun 17, 2019
dear op, I can feel ur pain. m sure u were blinded by love from the start only to find out that u v been deceived all along.. I wish u safe delivery...
people should pls stop judging the op, u never can tell if op was deceived cos from the way she types It shows she is heart broken and bittered by the turn out of things
people should reduce d judgements and work towards looking for a solution...

1 Like

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by liberalchick(f): 4:59pm On Jun 17, 2019
Bless you. I was about to type all this. So let me add. She can also go to OPD in Yaba. I have already made contact with a lawyer there (a friend). My friend said she should just take care of herself, have the baby then she can file. The court will demand he submits to a DNA test, if he refuses, she gets a default judgement.

Since he works with the Lagos State Government, his wages can be garnished and remitted to her.

OP, check your inbox.

Mizwisdom:

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by Ishilove: 5:02pm On Jun 17, 2019
ornicus:

The sour memory of sex with cheap condom remains long after the euphoria of low price.
LMFAO

1 Like

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by baby124: 5:02pm On Jun 17, 2019
liberalchick:
Bless you. I was about to type all this. So let me add. She can also go to OPD in Yaba. I have already made contact with a lawyer there (a friend). My friend said she should just take care of herself, have the baby then she can file. The court will demand he submits to a DNA test, if he refuses, she gets a default judgement.

Since he works with the Lagos State Government, his wages can be garnished and remitted to her.

OP, check your inbox.

Thank you ladies. God bless you. Kudos to my state government for the initiative. We kuku never play with children and their needs. See ya life runaway daddy?

4 Likes

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by AmazonTopaz(f): 5:06pm On Jun 17, 2019
liberalchick:

OP, check your inbox.

May the heavens bless you and other ladies smileywho have encouraged the OP with advice to also seek the legal route.
Op take heed all the best.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by Thegamingorca(m): 5:06pm On Jun 17, 2019
baby124:

Thank you ladies. God bless you. Kudos to my state government for the initiative. We kuku never play with children and their needs. See ya life runaway daddy?

cheesy
Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by Ishilove: 5:09pm On Jun 17, 2019
Sanchez01:

I hate to be judgemental here but the dude owes her nothing. It's not like they were married to begin with. Granted, they are two adults who should be responsible but she should have known what to expect going by her narrative and description of the unfortunate dude.

He avoided her during the pregnancy and told her mum that he can't marry her and we are claiming he should be made to pay? What if he, God forbid, dies today? Would she call put her ghost or spirit to come look after one baby?

They irresponsibly had sex without protection and she failed to take care of herself after it happened. In my opinion, when a woman is determined to keep a pregnancy or a child the partner doesn't want, she must have had plans that doesn't involve the other person. In this case, she doesn't. This looks like a failed planned to me.

Like I earlier mentioned, this is obviously her own side of the story. The guy, for all we know, might have given her money for an emergency pill and she thought to do otherwise.

Forcing pregnancy on people is an invitation to misery. Should the guys agree today, she just might end up cursing the day she met him.
I disagree with you, Sanchez. He owes her child support. As long as he deposited his sperm in her and it resulted in a viable pregnancy, he owes that child upkeep money.

5 Likes

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by Ishilove: 5:12pm On Jun 17, 2019
naptu2:

Thanks love.

Sanchez01 angry
Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by baby124: 5:13pm On Jun 17, 2019
Thegamingorca:

cheesy
cheesy grin. Until you have kids and realize how expensive pampers and their other needs are. I think teenage boys should be exposed to the sheer responsibility both financial and emotional it takes to raise kids. They will wear 10 condoms and wrap themselves in nylon when approaching a lady cheesy. No woman should take on this responsibility alone. Chai!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by extremelygolden: 5:25pm On Jun 17, 2019
Thegamingorca:

She's capable of taking care of herself. That point has been made clear by her. All this goodwill messages you dey send give am in hopes of doing omugwo when the baby finally show. Just remember Madame got herself in this mess. grin

Who's talking about money?
grin

No one is immune from making mistakes. I also know she's capable of taking care of her baby. But I am still of the opinion that she should not be stressed, whether I am going for omugwo or not.

1 Like

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by murphyibiam15(m): 5:26pm On Jun 17, 2019
rapo7000:
I Just called the man now to confirm the story. Infact he is not even aware of it, was surprised and does not even know the said lady. Its not right when you come to social media to defame someone knowing very well you have scared his image for life. If for any reason you have issues with him why not settle it amicably since you know where he lives and you know his pastor, again there are over 1000 lawyers scattered out there you could walk to anyone of them's office and lodge ur complaints. If not you have an evil motive of defaming his person why come to social media to post his personal details and pics? If i were the man and i found out this, i will sue you for it.
I called the man too, he sounds guilty

3 Likes

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by czarina(f): 5:29pm On Jun 17, 2019
murphyibiam15:

I called the man too, he sounds guilty
Ok, glad this is coming from a man.

4 Likes

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by rusher14: 5:30pm On Jun 17, 2019
majamajic:
if una know where una bath, make una go there pack una clothes, if the man talk him own now, church will dismiss, the only pregnant case I can put mouth is if the woman is below 20

Nairaland.

grin

2 Likes

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by Thegamingorca(m): 5:31pm On Jun 17, 2019
czarina:

grin
Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by Thegamingorca(m): 5:33pm On Jun 17, 2019
Hell hath no fury as a mother scorned grin

2 Likes

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by murphyibiam15(m): 5:36pm On Jun 17, 2019
czarina:
he claims his wife lives abroad...the man is actually guilty but problem I think is that he's married..

but again , like acidosis pointed out, how can a man with a low sperm count reject a baby? its unnatural

8 Likes

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by rusher14: 5:45pm On Jun 17, 2019
helinues:
He abandoned you? How?

You abandoned yourself the day you decided to be dating someone you know nothing about..

Btw, anybody can work at anywhere on Facebook
You guys shouldn't be quick to admonish the female.

She's equally a victim in all this.

As a man, I know how we can convince the hardest of ladies for our own gratification, whatever it might be.

There's a baby without a father and it takes 2 to produce one.

Lambasting the lady now means we should also be ready to have a child who grows up with all the failings associated with individuals under such circumstances.

There were some boys paraded on Nairaland just the other day (one of them swallowed a ring they stole), and i kept wondering what kind of upbrining they must have had.

When we absolve the men of blame, we encourage the scourge in our society.

Life is made up of relationships and the result of such relationships should be borne by both parties.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by kayzat: 5:48pm On Jun 17, 2019
revolt:

I don't know why most of you people from that side always turn out to be stupid. You talk as if your sisters don't have unwanted pregnancies which they always pass the baby to their mothers and come to yorubaland to engage in prostitution.

The fact is majority of your people don't even know your real mothers because you mostly grow up to know them as your "auntie "

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by Greatzeus(m): 6:02pm On Jun 17, 2019
baby124:

No, you just reached mental and emotional maturity.
Damn shocked Savage
Acidosis accept my sinparty lol grin

2 Likes

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by rusher14: 6:10pm On Jun 17, 2019
Mamatoppy:
Knew all these before posting.I want them to bash me so that I can bash them. Please recommend one for me.

How many people you wan fight for market?

1 Like

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by Oyindidi(f): 6:12pm On Jun 17, 2019
Mamatoppy:
Here is the dude. His name is Treasure and he is Environmental Sanitation Officer at Lagos State Government. His personal business is ARS Travels and Tours and he lives in Ikorodu.He impregnated me last year and abandoned me afterwards.He has refused to answer my calls and that of my family members.He blocked all my numbers on Whatsapp and refused to see me. He is 40 years old,single and does not care if I am alive or not.My EDD is next month and I want to sue him for child support.Please where can I report this case

Here are few details of what happened
1.He is not married. He was 39 when we met.
2. He lied to me when I told him about the pregnancy. He told me he was not responsible for it cos he was on an injection which hasn't failed him since university days. I asked to see the doctor but he refused to take me to him.
3. He told my best friend when she called him his celestial church pastor told him the pregnancy was not his. I challenged him on that and asked to be taken there but he refused.
4.He told my elder sister he cannot impregnate a lady cos doctor told him so. He's got low sperm count and on medication. I asked to be taken to this doctor but he did not take me to see them.
5. He told my mum he was not ready for marriage and no one has ever gotten pregnant for him before. He also told her what we had was just flings and he gave me money to take care of myself but I came back pregnant.
6. He also told my friend he was told I dated two guys in the area but when I asked for the names of the guys,he refused to disclose them. He was living with a lady before we started talking. The lady moved out. He jumps from club to club and ladies to ladies.Caught him more than 3 times. I told my friend all these and the reply he gave her when she queried him was that the lady cheated on him and he told her to go.
7. This is not about money. It is about him doing what is right. I am ready for any test or DNA just to prove to the fool that he baby is his.
8. I need a good lawyer who can take up this case or details of where this case can be reported in Lagos and not judgements and castigations. We are all humans and no one is perfect. We all make mistakes.
9. His full names Treasure Akolawole Abass and you can reach him on 09060086008.He lives at A plus, Selewu, Igbogbo, Ikorodu,Lagos.
10. I know he is gonna lie to save his ass.Call my sister on 08121821959 to confirm this story before you jump to conclusions.
11. The bastard hacked my account and deleted the pictures. I did not remove them.
12. He just told me this morning that he is married. I never knew. That is to confirm the lying bastard that he is.
You slept with a married man? shocked
Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by Fountainofyouth(f): 6:20pm On Jun 17, 2019
Lmao, this thread is beyond me, I'm here for the laughs abeg cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Help: Toast Words On Wedding Invitation Card / The Society And The Male Child / 2 Kids From Same Family Kidnapped At Their School In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.