Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,428 members, 7,815,966 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? (17838 Views)

Nigerian Claims Ownership Of 24 Kids, Gets €22k Monthly Child Support From Germa / Are Best Friends Worth It? Mine Abandoned Me In The Streets Of A Foreign Country / Lady Forgives Her Father 27 Years After He Abandoned Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by Pwettyella(f): 7:19pm On Jun 17, 2019
op pls don't reply some unreasonable people plss

4 Likes

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by NOBODYY: 7:20pm On Jun 17, 2019
Mamatoppy:
It will never be well with you wherever you are. Favours will be far from you. Your family will cry over you before the end of this year. God will strip you naked and people will laugh at you.
If curse dey kill buhari for don die cheesy

3 Likes

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by Mamatoppy(f): 7:22pm On Jun 17, 2019
NOBODYY:

If curse dey kill buhari for don die cheesy
and you will die cos you are not Buhari.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by baby124: 7:22pm On Jun 17, 2019
Mamatoppy:
Leave that clown. He just wan wind you. Smh.

5 Likes

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by NOBODYY: 7:23pm On Jun 17, 2019
Mamatoppy:
If I swear for you and your belle now you go know say I get craze pass you.. But I won't.. Your own curse is already fighting you by making the young man run from you.. So I no go add to your plate

2 Likes

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by LilMissFavvy(f): 7:24pm On Jun 17, 2019
What is the current update? undecided undecided Any man who sleeps with a lady and does not practice safe sex from his own angle is a joke. A man cannot force a woman to take contraceptives, so it's best he uses condom, where he refuses to use condoms and pregnancy occurs, he should accept. He has resorted to calling the OP names just because nemesis caught up with him.

Look at the silly excuses the man brought up...''he has low sperm count, he took injection during university days and can't impregnate a woman, he was told in church that he is not the father, he is not ready for marriage'', etc, nonscence!

Sorry lady, that man is married, that is how they go about cheating, he must take responsibility. He must accept the pregnancy. Your health at this time is very Paramount, am wondering why you did not reach out to him since, you need rest not stress.

10 Likes

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by sisisioge: 7:32pm On Jun 17, 2019
Actually mamatoppy, you have to calm down! Lawd! You've got a mouth on you!

Indeed, the guy is grossly irresponsible but you both did this together. Thus it's your combined responsibility. Anyways, stop insulting everybody and focus your energy on getting the guy to be accountable. It is well...we all hate condoms, don't we grin?

4 Likes

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by Lessonbalogun: 7:41pm On Jun 17, 2019
It will be well with you. Thank you.

U can inbox me and let me guide u...and pls try to be calm

1 Like

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by Agbgift(f): 8:21pm On Jun 17, 2019
Op, my advise for u now, is to take care of yourself and ur unborn child. You don't need negative energy now, stop replying negative comments . After given birth, then u can start fighting for child's support. After all it takes two to tangle.
I wish u safe delivery in advance.

2 Likes

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by julioralph(m): 8:22pm On Jun 17, 2019
shocked
Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by Homeboiy: 8:38pm On Jun 17, 2019
One of the major reasons the guy is running away from u is your bad character and ur incessant nagging.

I no dey when una start am

Listening to wiser by flavor ft phyno and MI

4 Likes

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by Plolly(f): 8:53pm On Jun 17, 2019
Ishilove:

I disagree with, Sanchez. He owes her child support. As long as he deposited his sperm in her and it resulted in a viable pregnancy, he owes that child upkeep money.
Ur head day there my sister nicely put

5 Likes

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by Deepfeel(m): 9:22pm On Jun 17, 2019
This is a self inflicted injury, you saw all those bad characters in that man but you were constantly having sex with him, you say you are not desperate for marriage neither are you a gold digger, my question is why have unprotected sex with a man like that?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by Deepfeel(m): 9:43pm On Jun 17, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
What is the current update? undecided undecided Any man who sleeps with a lady and does not practice safe sex from his own angle is a joke. A man cannot force a woman to take contraceptives, so it's best he uses condom, where he refuses to use condoms and pregnancy occurs, he should accept. He has resorted to calling the OP names just because nemesis caught up with him.

Look at the silly excuses the man brought up...''he has low sperm count, he took injection during university days and can't impregnate a woman, he was told in church that he is not the father, he is not ready for marriage'', etc, nonscence!

Sorry lady, that man is married, that is how they go about cheating, he must take responsibility. He must accept the pregnancy. Your health at this time is very Paramount, am wondering why you did not reach out to him since, you need rest not stress.
Any man who sleeps with a lady and does not practice safe sex from his own angle is a joke. But why will a woman not do the same who is more affected when it comes to unwanted pregnancy, you are judging this case one sided , she claims these man was with another lady the lady left him when he started dating her she claims the man was jumping from club to club, dating multiple women, with all these, this lady overlooked all that and was having unprotected sex with him, if truly she saw all those bad things in this man but was still having unprotected sex with him , do you think she will say no to him if he told her he was married? I don't understand why was she with that man in the first place, this lady purposely got pregnant for that man no doubt

1 Like

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by KingSatan: 9:57pm On Jun 17, 2019
Mamatoppy:
Tell yourself the truth first fool. You are a disgrace to manhood. I never asked you to pity me. You are an idiot and the shit you wrote confirmed that.

A bitter woman like you deserves whatever she gets. Now I see why the man ran for his dear life.

Your life will be so miserable that people will spit at your shadow.

3 Likes

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by Ishilove: 10:24pm On Jun 17, 2019
rusher14:

You guys shouldn't be quick to admonish the female.

She's equally a victim in all this.

As a man, I know how we can convince the hardest of ladies for our own gratification, whatever it might be.

There's a baby without a father and it takes 2 to produce one.

Lambasting the lady now means we should also be ready to have a child who grows up with all the failings associated with individuals under such circumstances.

There were some boys paraded on Nairaland just the other day (one of them swallowed a ring they stole), and i kept wondering what kind of upbrining they must have had.

When we absolve the men of blame, we encourage the scourge in our society.

Life is made up of relationships and the result of such relationships should be borne by both parties.
You carry beta oil for head

1 Like

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by jeff1607(m): 10:41pm On Jun 17, 2019
I am so following this
Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by cococandy(f): 10:52pm On Jun 17, 2019
Painfully ignorant and judgmental
Rosarie:
Mumu woman.a man who has not paid your dowry, why did you not take contraceptive.why fall pregnant.why not insist on condom because as a woman you will be the one to suffer it.u will train the kid alone and when grown they will still ask for their father.u have no shame.you are not even feeling bad .u want to tie the man down.you are getting what u want.u are the woman.and u know what to do not to take in.
Now u are putting up his pic.;it is by force to answer daddy.it is a man's world and the earlier women realize it and stop been foolish to the demands of men ;the better for them.if he even marries u;no love because he was forced.with him sleeping around u nor fear HIV;infection; hepatitis etc.u still doing raw.raw has answered ur call.

5 Likes

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by cococandy(f): 10:59pm On Jun 17, 2019
Lol if he’s the culprit that means your baby will disappear too.

Mamatoppy:
You open this account today just to insult me. Come out of your shell and let me know whom you are. You and your generations to come will disappear from the earth like smoke.

1 Like

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by cococandy(f): 11:02pm On Jun 17, 2019
Thanks
TheNaijanBlog:
People are refusing to say things exactly as they are because bashing her for her terrible choices isn’t going to make the pregnancy disappear. And yes judging someone you don’t know or judging without been privy to other circumstances that led to her choice is indeed judgmental. “The Nigerian society doesn’t favor women” then it is our duty to fight for a society that protects women not cower and accept things as is. Organized societies are organized because citizens fought for those laws to be written and enforced.

The fact is two people came together to make a child, they both had the responsibility to prevent it, if they didn’t want a child. They both need to take care of that child.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by jeff1607(m): 11:15pm On Jun 17, 2019
Mamatoppy:
Lol... I can employ you and pay your salary. Not every lady out there is hungry or desperate for marriage.

you say?

1 Like

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by CaptainMitch: 11:54pm On Jun 17, 2019
Doctor jokwa
murphyibiam15:

I called the man too, he sounds guilty
Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by crackhaus: 12:09am On Jun 18, 2019
So las las, what is the latest update on this matter?
Or did mamatoppy only come here to fight people with just one month to go before her due date?

*eating our sea salt cashew nuts*

4 Likes

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by Nobody: 12:18am On Jun 18, 2019
It takes two to make one, but was the man's decision considered in all this?

This same thing happened to eddie murphy and Mel b. They had a one night stand, she got pregnant, carri2e the baby to term, and then eddie murphy was stuck with child support ( she took him to court).

She had multiple opportunities to terminate the pregnancy, from morning after pill to abortions but she chose to go all the way without the Father's agreement. Now a man who had no interest in being a father is in the first place is being tagged as a deadbeat.

We can call the guy deadbeat etal, but did he take any part in the decision to have the baby?

Our having mutually enjoyable sex does not count as a decision to bring a life that resources are not available for into this world

2 Likes

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by crackhaus: 12:24am On Jun 18, 2019
ornicus:

This same thing happened to eddie murphy and Mel b. They had a one night stand, she got pregnant, carri2e the baby to term, and then eddie murphy was stuck with child support ( she took him to court).

She had multiple opportunities to terminate the pregnancy, from morning after pill to abortions but she chose to go all the way without the Father's agreement. Now a man who had no interest in being a father is in the first place is being tagged as a deadbeat.

We can call the guy deadbeat etal, but did he take any part in the decision to have the baby?

Our having mutually enjoyable sex does not count as a decision to bring a life that resources are not available for into this world
Haven't you heard you can't tell women what to do with their pregnancies, but you can tell men what to do with their money when it comes to taking care of a pregnancy they never wanted?

Fairness for all... cheesy

2 Likes

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by Sanchez01: 12:34am On Jun 18, 2019
Victim: 1. a person who is tricked or duped. 2. a person who has come to feel helpless and passive in the face of misfortune or ill-treatment.

According to her narrative, she knew:

1. The dude had a live-in girlfriend but never bothered. Safe to say she never asked questions or just wanted to squeeze her head in.
2. The guy was irresponsible from the get-go. He cheated on three occasions but you saw nothing wrong with it and didn't see through the madness that he is irresponsible. He hops from one club to another and you never thought to reevaluate your relationship with this kind of human.
He was living with a lady before we started talking. The lady moved out. He jumps from club to club and ladies to ladies. Caught him more than 3 times.
3. He vehemently denies the pregnancy which isn't much of a shock going by his character description in your post but you never cared because he is responsible and must accept.
4. It is not about the money plus he lives in a room and parlour somewhere in Ikorodu. He isn't rich, according to you.
5. He embarrassed your family by telling them he won't accept your pregnancy and indirectly accuse you of sleeping around.
6. He blocked you on all social media platforms known to the both of you in order to make the message more stronger.

IF THIS ISN'T ABOUT THE MONEY THEN WHAT IS IT ABOUT, THAT HE MARRIES YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE DESPERATE?? You saw the signs but never concerned yourself with the truth and chose to get an irresponsible man to commit to you by forcing a pregnancy on him.

With a these signs and warnings you thought to make a baby with a cheat, an irresponsible dolt who though at 40 still hop from one club to another and to cap it all up, he is struggling. I don't understand the kind of life you think you'd live with this kind of person but it is clear as day that he isn't thinking the family way.

This is not me being sanctimonious and all what not... This is me saying the OP is a victim of her own undoing. The deed has been done. Look ahead and think of how you'd raise your baby alone. You're on a long thing if you think a 40 year old man who still hop from one club to another claiming 'Bobo no go die unless t'o bá d'arugbo' would assist in raising a child he never wanted.

4 Likes

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by ibkayee(f): 12:38am On Jun 18, 2019
ornicus:

If they had sex without a condom, that was him taking part though, I'm sure he was aware of the possibilities

7 Likes

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by Nobody: 12:53am On Jun 18, 2019
ibkayee:

If they had sex without a condom, that was him taking part though, I'm sure he was aware of the possibilities

for better or worse, we are not in the stone ages. a decision to have sex/shagg/fkkk is not a decision to bring a life into the world
that decision was taken solely by the mother. why should the man bear the consequences of her decision? that honestly feels like gross irresponsibility - one of the areas where western law skews unfairly towards women

this is not the case of a guy stringing a woman along with promises of marriage

we were joking about it in the office the other day, that in the end, the decision to have a child rests with the wife. that if madam decides she will have another pikin, there is nothing you can do, even if you will be saddled with responsibilities you did not plan for
Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by crackhaus: 12:55am On Jun 18, 2019
ibkayee:

Cool.

So as part of it, when he then says "babe I don't want this baby, you've got to terminate it"... What happens?

2 Likes

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by ibkayee(f): 1:10am On Jun 18, 2019
ornicus:

for better or worse, we are not in the stone ages. a decision to have sex/shagg/fkkk is not a decision to bring a life into the world
that decision was taken solely by the mother. why should the man bear the consequences of her decision? that honestly feels like gross irresponsibility - one of the areas where western law skews unfairly towards women

this is not the case of a guy stringing a woman along with promises of marriage

we were joking about it in the office the other day, that in the end, the decision to have a child rests with the wife. that if madam decides she will have another pikin, there is nothing you can do, even if you will be saddled with responsibilities you did not plan for
When you decide to have sex/shagg/fkk without a condom, you’ve also signed up for the possibility that a baby could be created.

Worst case scenario, women trapping men with babies (not necessarily saying that’s what she did) isn’t new, so if you’re careless enough to leave the responsibility of birth control solely to her, you only have yourself to blame. He claims it was a one night stand? Even worse. Height of carelessness

Condoms aren't even 100% foolproof and you're still out there running amok? Lol, apparently he's even married (poor wife)

Don’t want to father a kid? You know what to do

5 Likes

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by ibkayee(f): 1:11am On Jun 18, 2019
crackhaus:

Cool.

So as part of it, when he then says "babe I don't want this baby, you've got to terminate it"... What happens?
Then I respond with "Should've used a condom"...

Lol it's really that simple

5 Likes

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by nkwuocha: 1:14am On Jun 18, 2019
KMegas:

Defending who? You are both idíots for all I care.

Just admit you are a slût here to lament. To think a woman like you is allowed to raise a child is alarming.

Better give that child up for adoption.
Also give up your eggs to fertility clinics.
You are not sane enough to raise a human being.

You're a very stupid fellow!So the idiot who got her knocked up goes free?Being a prostitute makes her no less a mother.Stupid fo*l.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

Help: Toast Words On Wedding Invitation Card / The Society And The Male Child / 2 Kids From Same Family Kidnapped At Their School In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.