Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? (17938 Views)

Nigerian Claims Ownership Of 24 Kids, Gets €22k Monthly Child Support From Germa / Are Best Friends Worth It? Mine Abandoned Me In The Streets Of A Foreign Country / Lady Forgives Her Father 27 Years After He Abandoned Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by Starboytwo(m): 6:22pm On Jun 17, 2019
I can't go through this kinda wahala
Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by Mstick: 6:23pm On Jun 17, 2019
From this comment you can see men and women who are sympathetic towards others. A woman is heavily pregnant and she alone knows what she has gone through for the past eight months, instead of you to be sympathetic towards her you instead bash her and call her name absolving the man.

OP please don't listen to any advice that says you should let it go, even of he doesn't want you or the child make him pay child support. Nigerians always have this mentality that at the end the child will look for the father that's why he doesn't care.

He should've thought about the fact that he's married before having sex with a woman that's not his wife.

To those saying he doesn't owe OP anything, of course he owes her child support. Stop supporting irresponsible men.

10 Likes

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by murphyibiam15(m): 6:24pm On Jun 17, 2019
kayzat:

I don't know why most of you people from that side always turn out to be stupid. You talk as if your sisters don't have unwanted pregnancies which they always pass the baby to their mothers and come to yorubaland to engage in prostitution.

The fact is majority of your people don't even know your real mothers because you mostly grow up to know them as your "auntie "
stop going tribalistic..here is not politics section

1 Like

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by kayzat: 6:25pm On Jun 17, 2019
murphyibiam15:

stop going tribalistic..here is not politics section

I am not tribalistic but just replying him ni. Besides I never mentioned any tribe in my post

You should've advised the person I quoted and not me

2 Likes

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by Lessonbalogun: 6:28pm On Jun 17, 2019
Kindly write a detail letter to ministry of health Alausa or to Civil Service Commission Alausa and provide akk the necessary information u know about him. He will be fish out in a jiffy wherever he is in Lagos

7 Likes

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by NOBODYY: 6:29pm On Jun 17, 2019
Mamatoppy:
I know your type. You are jobless,idle and pathetic and can't wait to contribute to any thread just to get busy. Get a life!!!
Look at this grostque plonker
You are so rich, you pass Waec and jamb, you can pay someone's salary.. Yet you are dragging upkeep with someone who lives in a one room apartment (where you were stupidly fuckkked like a prostitute that you are till you get belle), who can't can't buy a bike??

You are just an idiotic shameless she goat

1 Like

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by murphyibiam15(m): 6:31pm On Jun 17, 2019
kayzat:

I am not tribalistic but just replying him ni. Besides I never mentioned any tribe in my post

You should've advised the person I quoted and not me
you didn't need to mention tribe to deduce what u meant..just keep here clean from tribalistic tendencies...that has already been taken care of in politics section

1 Like

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by Mamatoppy(f): 6:33pm On Jun 17, 2019
KingSatan:

angry

Woman! Better stop this nonsense now. NO one wants to tell you the bitter truth but i will.

You are an Adult, and Adulthood is simply a period in life where you are expected to take responsibility for your actions.

Did you not know about contraceptives?

Did you know nothing about sexual intercourse?

Did you know nothing about Condoms?

So why did you indulge in sexual intercourse with someone you knew too well was irresponsible?

What were you thinking?

When you knew you had fallen pregnant, what happened to being an ADULT?

What happened to Deciding to Keep it because YOU WANT A CHILD, or taking it out because YOU ARE NOT READY TO BE A PARENT?

Please, i know you are African and worse still you are a WOMAN, so its easy for you to shed some tear and tell this story for public sympathy but please give yourself some peace and spare us all the bullshits you have been writing about this MAN. He is just a clear example of the animal in US all.

Do you know why we have the institution called "Marriage" and Most Especially a "Ring"?

It is actually a system to keep the Animal in Check.

The Most annoying is that you had knowledge of his Immoral and irresponsible Lifestyle but yet you Moaned at the sight of his Manhood and Spread out your Legs while he complimented its elasticity. You were so lost in pleasure that even when you realised that he has ejaculated in your Vagina, you forgot about CONTRACEPTIVES but yet you scream "I am EDUCATED, I can pay your bills"! Well, i wasn't expecting anything less of an African who claims to be educated but rely on the West for Technology, Food, Security, Faith etc.

You are actually a disgrace to Education.

You think "This is the USA where Women Sell empathetic Stories for Child Support"? And Immediately they are assured of the money rolling in, they stop working, buy a Benz, Become social Media influencers, Gain Massive Follower-ship and Enlarge their BUTTS.

Only a few women have actually Cashed out from that stunt you are trying to pull.

This man owes you nothing!! He has made it clear that "HE IS NOT READY FOR MARRIAGE YET AND YOU SAW THE SIGNS WHILE BOTH OF YOU WERE TOGETHER"

What if he impregnated you and died in a car crash? I know you will still be this wrecked.

It is so sad that in this part of the world, Whenever a man leaves a woman, she becomes useless even to her own self.

I have no fragment of pity for you but a simple word of Advice, PLEASE MOVE ON WITH YOUR LIFE AND RAISE YOUR BABY TO BE A GOOD MAN/WOMAN.

Rubbish!
Tell yourself the truth first fool. You are a disgrace to manhood. I never asked you to pity me. You are an idiot and the shit you wrote confirmed that.

11 Likes

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by Mamatoppy(f): 6:35pm On Jun 17, 2019
Mstick:
From this comment you can see men and women who are sympathetic towards others. A woman is heavily pregnant and she alone knows what she has gone through for the past eight months, instead of you to be sympathetic towards her you instead bash her and call her name absolving the man.

OP please don't listen to any advice that says you should let it go, even of he doesn't want you or the child make him pay child support. Nigerians always have this mentality that at the end the child will look for the father that's why he doesn't care.

He should've thought about the fact that he's married before having sex with a woman that's not his wife.

To those saying he doesn't owe OP anything, of course he owes her child support. Stop supporting irresponsible men.
God bless you bro. The ones bashing me are the irresponsible ones just like him.

4 Likes

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by Mstick: 6:36pm On Jun 17, 2019
She has every right to «drag upkeep« with him. He's the father of her child. You need to learn to be more couth and sympathetic. She's pregnant and you can't blame her for lashing out at people's insult.
NOBODYY:

You are so rich, you pass Waec and jamb, you can pay someone's salary.. Yet you are dragging upkeep with someone who lives in a one room apartment (where you were stupidly fuckkked like a prostitute that you are till you get belle), who can't can't buy a bike??

10 Likes

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by kayzat: 6:36pm On Jun 17, 2019
murphyibiam15:

you didn't need to mention tribe to deduce what u meant..just keep here clean from tribalistic tendencies...that has already been taken care of in politics section

Why did you leave the person that started the whole thing ? Because I replied his insult on my race? Free me abeg

2 Likes

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by Mamatoppy(f): 6:38pm On Jun 17, 2019
NOBODYY:

Do you have a problem with me dragging upkeep with him Please hang yourself. I am pretty sure your dad abandoned your mum and she had to raise you alone. Thunder strike you wherever you are. Oloriburuku!!!

9 Likes

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by lonelygem(m): 6:39pm On Jun 17, 2019
Mamatoppy:
Here is the dude. His name is Treasure and he is Environmental Sanitation Officer at Lagos State Government. His personal business is ARS Travels and Tours and he lives in Ikorodu.He impregnated me last year and abandoned me afterwards.He has refused to answer my calls and that of my family members.He blocked all my numbers on Whatsapp and refused to see me. He is 40 years old,single and does not care if I am alive or not.My EDD is next month and I want to sue him for child support.Please where can I report this case

Here are few details of what happened
1.He is not married. He was 39 when we met.
2. He lied to me when I told him about the pregnancy. He told me he was not responsible for it cos he was on an injection which hasn't failed him since university days. I asked to see the doctor but he refused to take me to him.
3. He told my best friend when she called him his celestial church pastor told him the pregnancy was not his. I challenged him on that and asked to be taken there but he refused.
4.He told my elder sister he cannot impregnate a lady cos doctor told him so. He's got low sperm count and on medication. I asked to be taken to this doctor but he did not take me to see them.
5. He told my mum he was not ready for marriage and no one has ever gotten pregnant for him before. He also told her what we had was just flings and he gave me money to take care of myself but I came back pregnant.
6. He also told my friend he was told I dated two guys in the area but when I asked for the names of the guys,he refused to disclose them. He was living with a lady before we started talking. The lady moved out. He jumps from club to club and ladies to ladies.Caught him more than 3 times. I told my friend all these and the reply he gave her when she queried him was that the lady cheated on him and he told her to go.
7. This is not about money. It is about him doing what is right. I am ready for any test or DNA just to prove to the fool that he baby is his.
8. I need a good lawyer who can take up this case or details of where this case can be reported in Lagos and not judgements and castigations. We are all humans and no one is perfect. We all make mistakes.
9. His full names Treasure Akolawole Abass and you can reach him on 09060086008.He lives at A plus, Selewu, Igbogbo, Ikorodu,Lagos.
10. I know he is gonna lie to save his ass.Call my sister on 08121821959 to confirm this story before you jump to conclusions.
11. The bastard hacked my account and deleted the pictures. I did not remove them.
12. He just told me this morning that he is married. I never knew. That is to confirm the lying bastard that he is.

There are a lot to this story than we see in your explanation but I will ask just a few if u guys don't mind,

How did the OP meet the guy and what was the line of commitments between them? Was there a relationship or casual friends with benefits as ladies would call it? Or bed mates to satisfy emotional needs while the man take care of her various financial needs in return?

Secondly was there ever a time u thought of having future with him? Especially after you caught him cheat on several occasions.

Do u have any other external witness to support you claims apart from your family members? Like any of his friends or even his family member.

There are questions you need to provide answers to if u must win this case.

How old is your pregnancy now? Your safety and that of the baby should be a priority now.

If possible and if you've made up your mind about keeping the baby, I will advice you drop this case for now, eat and rest well.., ensure u get an affordable antenatal, look around for primary health care centres or any close general hospital around u, leave all the fight till it is safe enough for u..

1 Like

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by NOBODYY: 6:39pm On Jun 17, 2019
Mamatoppy:
Do you have a problem with me dragging upkeep with him Please hang yourself. I am pretty sure your dad abandoned your mum and she had to raise you alone. Thunder strike you wherever you are. Oloriburuku!!!

Lmaoooooo

Rich bill Gates the second, that can pay someone's salary comfortably dragging upkeep with someone living in a one room apartment and can't even afford a bike. Haq haq haq

1 Like

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by Mamatoppy(f): 6:39pm On Jun 17, 2019
Lessonbalogun:
Kindly write a detail letter to ministry of health Alausa or to Civil Service Commission Alausa and provide akk the necessary information u know about him. He will be fish out in a jiffy wherever he is in Lagos
It will be well with you. Thank you.
Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by murphyibiam15(m): 6:43pm On Jun 17, 2019
kayzat:

Why did you leave the person that started the whole thing ? Because I replied his insult on my race? Free me abeg
lol...no wahala..enjoy yourself brotherly

1 Like

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by czarina(f): 6:46pm On Jun 17, 2019
Mamatoppy:
Enough madam. Stop replying comments if you can't stand them, it's a public forum and you should expect all sorts.

Would it be normal if everyone gave you a pat on the back?

P. S

I'm rooting for you 100%, just stop fighting contrary opinions on this issue. You'll be fine!

6 Likes

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jun 17, 2019
baby124:
No, you just reached mental and emotional maturity.
Damn!!! *slow clap*
Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by murphyibiam15(m): 6:53pm On Jun 17, 2019
NOBODYY:

Godforbid I sleep with a woman as uncouth, crude and vile like this one. Now I know why the guy wants to have nothing to do with her. Broke shaming and insulting people when it is obvious she herself is broke and poor asf. Rubbish
you seem personally pained and have deleted your name, what are you trying to hide? truth is that both a father and a mother are both responsible for a child as long as both lives... we're not animals or goats whom the female only takes responsibility after the male has mated her

6 Likes

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by murphyibiam15(m): 6:53pm On Jun 17, 2019
czarina:
Enough madam. Stop replying comments if you can't stand them, it's a public forum and you should expect all sorts.

Would it be normal if everyone gave you a path on the back?

P. S

I'm rooting for you 100%, just stop fighting contrary opinions on this issue. You'll be fine!
nicely put
Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by NOBODYY: 6:55pm On Jun 17, 2019
murphyibiam15:

you seem personally pained and have deleted your name, what are you trying to hide? truth is that both a father and a mother are both responsible for a child as long as both lives... we're not animals or goats whom the female only takes responsibility after the male has mated her

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by czarina(f): 7:00pm On Jun 17, 2019
[quote author=NOBODYY post=79423266][/quote]What is your own in all of this?

She's obviously in distress and you're deriving your joy from it?

E no make sense at all. Just give it a rest.
Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by NOBODYY: 7:05pm On Jun 17, 2019
Mamatoppy:
He lives in a room and parlour self contain at Igbogbo and can't even afford a Motorcycle let alone Car. One night stand indeed. He's gonna lie and say whatever he can so that he can sleep at night. The highest money that guy gave me was 2k and it was for transport
Mamatoppy:
Lol... I can employ you and pay your salary. Not every lady out there is hungry or desperate for marriage.
Mamatoppy:
You are the definition of the word Dumbo. Who are you to judge me? Have you eaten this morning? Even your English gives you away. Did you pass your JAMB?

Yet fighting and wants to die for child support... You better humble yourself cheesy

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by NOBODYY: 7:07pm On Jun 17, 2019
czarina:
What is your own in all of this?

She's obviously in distress and you're deriving your joy from it?

E no make sense at all. Just give it a rest.

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by Mamatoppy(f): 7:08pm On Jun 17, 2019
NOBODYY:

Yet fighting and wants to die for child support... You better humble yourself cheesy
Dunno why you are taking paracetamol on my headache. Go Bleep yourself if you've got nothing to say. Insensitive sprog!!!

6 Likes

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by Mamatoppy(f): 7:12pm On Jun 17, 2019
NOBODYY:

Godforbid I sleep with a woman as uncouth, crude and vile like this one. Now I know why the guy wants to have nothing to do with her. Broke shaming and insulting people when it is obvious she herself is broke and poor asf. Rubbish
Bring it on kid. I am more than ready for assholes like you.

4 Likes

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by NOBODYY: 7:14pm On Jun 17, 2019
Mamatoppy:
Dunno why you are taking paracetamol on my headache. Go Bleep yourself if you've got nothing to say. Insensitive sprog!!!

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by Fountainofyouth(f): 7:17pm On Jun 17, 2019
revolt:
You carry belle for Man wey no want pikin. Even the one that lived with him didnt get pikin. Now you're chasing him for marriage. I'm sure you're a westerner. Na yoruba girls dey carry belle to tie man down. Anyways I guess age isnt on your side. It's the child i pity. Bringing in babies to grow up dysfunctional is the most selfish thing to do. Ignore the man he will come asking for the child later. When he gets older

You dey craze for body, you just had to go tribal, them dey pursue you from village, you just don't know it yet.

6 Likes

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by Mamatoppy(f): 7:18pm On Jun 17, 2019
[quote author=NOBODYY post=79423688][/quote] It will never be well with you wherever you are. Favours will be far from you. Your family will cry over you before the end of this year. God will strip you naked and people will laugh at you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

My Daughter's Hair Is Not Growing At The Back Of Her Head. What Can I Do? / 'Beating My Wife Is A Parable' - Pastor's Jackson's Wife Defends his Statement / Is N50,000 Monthly Enough Feeding Allowance For A Family Of 3?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.