Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,937 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! (22912 Views)

8 false Teachings by Churches And The Biblical Truths Concerning them. / If Your Fellowship Holds These Teachings, Then It's Time You Moved On / Why Is Songs Of Solomon Always Exempted From Church Teachings ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! by chakula: 5:29pm On Nov 11, 2010
Tonye-t:

I wish i could stop, but this Prophet's superstitions just wont stop. . . grin grin

Keep it up forever.
Re: Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! by Sweetnecta: 7:38pm On Nov 11, 2010
@Tonye-T: « #223 on: Today at 04:41:59 PM »
[Quote]I wish i could stop, but this Prophet's superstitions just wont stop. . . Grin Grin

Haddith according to Abdullah bin 'Umar wrote that Mohammad said, "After me I have not left any affliction more harmful to men than women." Vol. 7:33

1. Prophet indirectly told this followers he was a harmful affliction Grin Grin Grin

2. And that after Him, the next affliction harmful to mankind was WOMAN Grin Grin Grin

After sleeping with all his wives, he felt the next resort was to call them harmful afflictions. . .little wonder he was bewitched with women and food. Grin Grin Grin Grin huuuhhhh Prophet Mo' what a pathetic Prophet.

n/b: Vedaxcool pls take note that that chick that prolly gives your joy and reason to smile IS A HARMFUL AFFLICTION Grin Grin. . . rotflmao Grin Grin Grin[/Quote]How does the above relate to or explain superstition? If you cant, then Nigeria has produced one of the worst and most dishonest soul that ever was created by Allah. Shaytan and Fir'awn Dajjal are just a shade ahead of you.

Now that you have failed, and it seems to me that you lack ability to understand simple and straight forward Sentences written in English Language. I know its not your native language, so I excuse you. Look at the below. I had to stop myself,so that I do not overwhelm you further since your mind is very basic. Is there a better human being, that his prayer, God the Creator accepts and never rejects, whereby giving forgiveness and mercy over all believers? No one has to be arrested, tortured, beat up and after an obvious act of disbelief, was raised up by liars.

Surah Taubah Verse 128 says the following about Muhammad (AS) to people; Verily, there has come unto you a Messenger (Muhammad SAW) from amongst yourselves (i.e. whom you know well). It grieves him that you should receive any injury or difficulty. He (Muhammad SAW) is anxious over you (to be rightly guided, to repent to Allah, and beg Him to pardon and forgive your sins, in order that you may enter Paradise and be saved from the punishment of the Hell-fire), for the believers (he SAW is) full of pity, kind, and merciful.

Surah Furqan verse 1: Blessed be He Who sent down the criterion (of right and wrong, i.e. this Quran) to His slave (Muhammad SAW) that he may be a warner to the 'Alamin (mankind and jinns).

The was exalted by his Lord: Nun. By the Pen and what they write down! By the blessing of your Lord, you are not mad. You will have a wage which never-fails. Indeed you are truly vast in character. So you will see and they will see which of you is mad. Your Lord knows best who is misguided from His Way and He knows best those who are guided. (Surat al-Qalam: 1-7)

This messenger practiced only what was revealed to him: When Our Clear Signs are recited to them, those who do not expect to meet Us say, "Bring a Qur'an other than this one or change it." Say: "It is not for me to change it of my own accord. I follow nothing except what is revealed to me. I fear, were I to disobey my Lord, the punishment of a Dreadful Day." Say: "Had Allah so wished, I would not have recited it to you nor would He have made it known to you. I lived among you for many years before it came. Will you not use your intellect?" (Surah Yunus: 15-16)

A warner, a confirmer: And We have sent down the Book to you [Muhammad] with truth, confirming and conserving the previous Books. So judge between them by what Allah has sent down and do not follow their whims and desires deviating from the Truth that has come to you. We have appointed a law and a practice for every one of you. Had Allah willed, He would have made you a single community, but He wanted to test you regarding what has come to you. So compete with each other in doing good. Every one of you will return to Allah and He will inform you regarding the things about which you differed. Judge between them by what Allah has sent down and do not follow their whims and desires. And beware of them lest they lure you away from some of what Allah has sent down to you. If they turn their backs, then know that Allah wants to afflict them with some of their wrong actions. Many of mankind are deviators. (Surat al-Ma'ida: 48-49)

Superior in morality, head and shoulders above all: Say: "I do not say to you that I possess the treasuries of Allah, nor do I know the Unseen, nor do I say to you that I am an angel. I only follow what has been revealed to me." Say: "Are the blind the same as those who can see? So will you not reflect?" (Surat al-An'am: 50)

Know that the Messenger of Allah is among you. If he were to obey you in many things, you would suffer for it.However, Allah has given you love of faith and made it pleasing to your hearts, and has made disbelief, deviance and disobedience hateful to you. People such as these are rightly guided. (Surat al-Hujurat: 7)

Tolerant, not a burden, not a trial not a harmful afflication as Tonye-T the ignorant said: It is a mercy from Allah that you were gentle with them. If you had been rough or hard of heart, they would have scattered from around you. So pardon them and ask forgiveness for them, (Surah Al 'Imran: 159)

We know best what they say. You are not a dictator over them. So remind, with the Qur'an, whoever fears My Threat. (Surah Qaf: 45)

Surah Saba': 46: Surat an-Najm: 2, Surat at-Takwir: 22

The Prophet is closer to the believers than their own selves, and his wives are their mothers, (Surat al-Ahzab: 6)

A just man: "Be upholders of justice, bearing witness for Allah alone, even against yourselves or your parents and relatives. Whether they are rich or poor, Allah is well able to look after them. Do not follow your own desires and deviate from the truth, " (Surat an-Nisa': 135).

The noblest among mankind, over and above everyone else: Mankind! We created you from a male and female,and made you into peoples and tribes so that you might come to know each other. The noblest among you in Allah's sight is the one with the most taqwa [righteousness, fear of Allah]. Allah is All-Knowing, All-Aware. (Surat al-Hujurat: 13)

If any of the idolators ask you for protection, give them protection until they have heard the words of Allah. Then convey them to a place where they are safe, (Surat at-Tawba: 6)

, As long as they [whom you made a treaty with] are straight with you, be straight with them. Allah loves those who have taqwa. (Surat at-Tawba: 7)

Warner in such a way that it arouses good conscience to wake up to consciousness of God: Say: "This is my way. I call to Allah with inner sight, I and all who follow me. Glory be to Allah! I am not one of those who associate others with Him." (Surah Yusuf: 108)

For this We sent a Messenger to you from among you to recite Our Signs to you and purify you and teach you the Book and Wisdom and teach you things you did not know before. (Surat al-Baqara: 151)

Allah showed great kindness to the believers when He sent a Messenger to them from among themselves to recite His Signs to them and purify them and teach them the Book and Wisdom, even though before that they were clearly misguided. (Surah Al 'Imran: 164)

Sami Efendi (1838-1912). A callighraphic inscription in celi ta'liq script. Qalam-i Kibar (apothegm), "The primary requirement for wisdom is fear of Allah."

It is He Who raised up among the Ummi a Messenger from them to recite His Signs to them and purify them and teach them the Book and Wisdom, even though before that they were clearly misguided. (Surat al-Jumu'a: 2)

Allah gave him what gives mankind spiritual life and enrichment of the soul; You who believe! Respond to Allah and to the Messenger when He calls you to what will bring you to life! Know that Allah intervenes between a man and his heart and that you will be gathered to Him. (Surat al-Anfal: 24)

Vringer of Good news and glad tiding does not bring affliction: "O Prophet! We have sent you as a witness, and a bringer of good news and a warner" (Surat al-Ahzab: 45)

We have sent you with the Truth, bringing good news and giving warning. Do not ask about the inhabitants of the Blazing Fire. (Surat al-Baqara: 119)

We have sent it down with truth and with truth it has come down. We only sent you to bring good news and to give warning. (Surat al-Isra': 105)

Hüseyin Kutlu. Calligraphy reading 'Mashallah.'

Truly it is revelation sent down by the Lord of all the worlds. The Trustworthy Spirit brought it down to your heart so you would be one of the Warners. (Surat ash-Shu'ara': 192-194)

We only sent you for the whole of mankind, bringing good news and giving warning. But most of mankind do not know it. (Surah Saba': 28)

"Give good news to the believers that they will receive immense favor from Allah" (Surat al-Ahzab: 47).

Say: "My servants, you who have transgressed against yourselves, do not despair of the mercy of Allah. Truly Allah forgives all wrong actions. He is the Ever-Forgiving, the Most Merciful." (Surat az-Zumar: 53)

When those who believe in Our Signs come to you, say, "Peace be upon you!" Allah has made mercy incumbent on Himself. If anyone among you does evil out of ignorance and then afterwards repents and puts things right, He is Ever-Forgiving, Most Merciful. (Surat al-An'am: 54)

Confirming news of Paradise for believers: Say, "Shall I tell you of something better than that?" Those who do their duty will have Gardens with their Lord, with rivers flowing under them, remaining in them timelessly, for ever, and purified wives, and the Pleasure of Allah. Allah sees His servants. (Surah Al 'Imran: 15)

Give the good news to those who believe and do right actions that they will have Gardens with rivers flowing under them. When they are given fruit there as provision, they will say, 'This is what we were given before.' But they were only given a simulation of it. They will have there spouses of perfect purity and will remain there timelessly, for ever. (Surat al-Baqara: 25)

Reminder that he too is human; Say: "I am only a human being like yourselves. It is revealed to me that your god is One God. So let him who hopes to meet his Lord act rightly and not associate anyone in the worship of his Lord." (Surat al-Kahf: 110)

Say: "If there had been angels on the earth going about in peace, We would have sent down to them an angel from heaven as messenger." Say: "Allah is a sufficient witness between me and you. He is certainly aware of and sees His servants." (Surat al-Isra': 95-96)

"I have simply been ordered to worship the Lord of this land which He has declared sacred-everything belongs to Him-and I have been ordered to be one of the Muslims and to recite the Qur'an." Whoever is guided is only guided to his own good; if someone is misguided just say, "I am only a warner." Say: "Praise be to Allah. He will show you His Signs and you will recognise them. Your Lord is not unaware of what you do." (Surat an-Naml: 91-93)

Be patient. But your patience is only by Allah. Do not be grieved by them and do not be constricted by the plots they hatch. Allah is with those who fulfil their duty and with those who are good-doers. (Surat an-Nahl: 127-128)

A reliever of difficulties does not bring or cause affliction; Those who follow the Messenger, the Ummi, whom they find written down with them in the Torah and the Gospel, commanding them to do right and forbidding them to do wrong, permitting them good things and prohibiting them bad things, relieving them of their heavy loads and the chains which were around them. Those who believe in him and honour him and help him, and follow the Light that has been sent down with him, they are the ones who are successful. (Surat al-A'raf: 157)

Allah has made a metaphor for them of a man owned by several partners in dispute with one another and another man wholly owned by a single man. Are they the same? Praise be to Allah! The fact is that most of them do not know. (Surat az-Zumar: 29)

Asking for Forgiveness for believers: O Prophet! When women who believe come to you pledging allegiance to you on the grounds that they will not associate anything with Allah or steal or fornicate or kill their children or give a false ascription of paternity-making up lies about their bodies-or disobey you in respect of anything right, then accept their pledge and ask forgiveness for them. Allah is Ever-Forgiving, Most Merciful. (Surat al-Mumtahana: 12)

Know then that there is no god except Allah and ask forgiveness for your wrongdoing, and for the men and women who believe. Allah knows both your activity and your repose. (Surah Muhammad: 19)

", If they ask your permission to attend to their own affairs, give permission to any of them you please; and ask Allah's forgiveness for them. Allah is Ever-Forgiving, Most Merciful." (Surat an-Nur: 62)

, Pray for them. Your prayers bring relief to them. Allah is All-Hearing, All-Knowing. (Surat at-Tawba: 103)

hose who do good will have the best and more! Neither dust nor debasement will darken their faces. They are the Companions of the Garden, remaining in it timelessly, for ever. (Surah Yunus: 26)

Believers are purified and cleansed when they give alms: "Take from their wealth a charity to purify and cleanse them and pray for them."

And since you dont believe that women are trials, for men more than men are trials for women, I remember a young woman saying that the biggest threat to a wealthy old man with a gorgeous wife is a poor strong handsome young man. Evidently you are not married, or your hard heart just dont get it.
Re: Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! by ShiaMuslim: 7:57pm On Nov 12, 2010
Salam,

of all the Quranic verses presented on the topic,i cannot find one that is hilarious.the topic starter has showed his ugly face and ignorant state by going through hadith books like that of bukhari to bring out ridiculous hadith that even muslims do not accept.as for myself as evident from my username,i am a shia muslim and therefore all the hadith you quoted are from sunni sources,we do not consider them as authoritative even though one may yet find true ones in the lot.in other words there are hadith in sunni books the shia do also accept. but no matter what,that does not give you the right to justify your ignorance by mocking a man who is revered by 1.5 billion people and who was foretold and prophesied by your so called "lord and savior and suicidal lamb" based on your beliefs of fanatasies of pagan origins.ofcourse as a muslim first of all,i do believe in Isa (Jesus) as a prophet of God but i do not accept the beliefs you ascribe to him.you have no right to use words like "foolishness" no matter the nonsense of those hadith.

going back to the issue of hadith books,you must know that there are hadith no less ridiculous than some bible verses.i am a muslim and i am telling you that many things are found ridiculous in the hadith because unlike the Quran the hadith was narrated by different men from different places and was not preserved just as the bible unlike the Quran.as i have registered i would be opening threads to expose the falsehood of christianity as a whole and its pagan and nonsensical roots.

Jeremiah 8:8 (King James Version)

8How do ye say, We are wise, and the law of the LORD is with us? Lo, certainly in vain made he it; the pen of the scribes is in vain.

i would also like to note that some of the hadith,like the ones narrated by abu huraira presented by the topic started are totally rejected by shia muslim.abu huraira is considered unreliable and his hadiths are totally unacceptable to shia.this is the same man who forged a hadith in order to sell onions for instance.

even though we dont deny the presence of false hadith which are exposed and identified by muslim scholars,both shia and sunnis,the ignorance of the topic starter is also overwhelming and his rudeness is alarming.no parental manners to say the least.i do not intend to go through each hadith he presented and analyse it but i can confidently say that some hadith were taken out of the context and can be proven right.
Re: Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! by ShiaMuslim: 8:21pm On Nov 12, 2010
quote-Tonye-t :

FROM THE HADITH OF SAHIH MUSLIM, vol. 1,

1.582: Abu Huraira narratedsadAbu Huraira was one of the writers of the Quran who gave his own account about Muhammed, just like Matthew, Mark, Luke and John were to the gospels)

Allah's Apostle said, "When the Adhan is pronounced Satan takes to his heels and passes wind (farts) with noise during his flight in order not to hear the Adhan. When the Adhan is completed he comes back and again takes to his heels when the Iqama is pronounced and after its completion he returns again till he whispers into the heart of the person (to divert his attention from his prayer) and makes him remember things which he does not recall to his mind before the prayer and that causes him to forget how much he has prayed."

see above bold as just one example of a lie and a hadith taken out of context.

1.) abu huraira was NEVER a writer of revelation (Quran).he was NEVER a scribe of the Poprhet (pbuh).he converted late into islam and hardly spent two years before the passing of the Prophet.the Prophet spent 23 years preaching.

2.) you are comparing in the above the scribes of the Prophet to the writers of the so called 4 gospels.the writers of the 4 goespels are anonymous.these gospels are attributed to those names-mathew,mark,luke and john.internal evidence in those 4 books themselves show that those books have being written either partly or wholely by someone other than the name attributed to the book.also the Quran was written under the supervision of the Prophet himself,while in the lifetime of Jesus there is no evidence that he instructed anyone to pen down a stroke or letter.

3.) if it is ridiculous to you to say that satan takes to his heels when the name of God is mentioned,how much more ridiculous can any man be to "command" demons as your pastors do "in the name of, "the hadith in the above has nothing wrong or funny in it.even if that hadith was not uttered by the Prophet,and the chain of its narration is weak or rejectable,logically there is no lie or evil in it and i or anyone can accept it.the hadith has morals to teach about satan's unending quest to distract man from the worship of God.it also tells us about the power in the remembrance of God.

4.)another clear sign of ignorance in your post,is assuming that the jinn mentioned in the Quran are demons.Jins are spirit beings.they are not demons nor demonic.there are good jinns and bad jinns.there are believing jinns and unbelieving jinns.they can take forms just as angels.they are just like humans in terms of evil and good.logically speaking,we have heard of aliens.they may be aliens based in other planets or in another universe who frequent visits to the earth.

i must really lament the fact that the moderators of the forums are not applying tough rules that would stop people from posting nonsense.
Re: Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! by ShiaMuslim: 9:37pm On Nov 12, 2010
let me admit that,ive tried to understand why ignorance can overtake men,but your own ignorance here is alarming.and you think you are making sense. when it comes to the nonsense found in the bible "excanny" can explain nonsense.biblical nonsense is explanable.but things he doesnt understand from the Quran is so many negative things to him.but he doesnt know that his ignorance is blinding him when it comes to the Quran.he does not know the reason why muslims believe islam and the quran are superior to christianity and the bible.i really now understand why people always kill yourselves.lol.i think I now see the reason wahhabis like killing the “infidels”.lol.you’re just evil liars and I will expose you inshaAllah with logic and facts.

DOES THE QURAN SAY YOU CAN TAKE THE WIVES OF MEN CAPTURED JUST LIKE YOU PICK FRUITS FROM A GARDEN or as “excanny” says[b]:” as sexual property of their captors with Mohammed's blessing? What a shame!” ?[/b]

AND WHAT DOES THE BIBLE SAY ABOUT WOMEN CAPTURED FROM WARS WHOSE HUSBANDS ARE DEAD?WE SHALL SEE NOW!!!

"excanny" SAYS

What i mean is this. Take for an example this Quranic verse and its Hadith interpretation.

The Quran in Sura 4:24 says:
And forbidden to you are
wedded wives of other people
except those who have fallen in
your hands (as prisoners of
war).

FROM SAHIH MUSLIM,
VOLUME 2, #3432
            Abu Said al-Khudri
reported that at the Battle of
Hunain Allah's messenger sent
an army to Autas and
encountered the enemy and
fought with them.  Having
overcome them and taken them
captives, the Companions of
Allah's messenger seemed to
refrain from having intercourse
with captive women because of
their husbands being polytheists.
Then Allah, Most High, sent
down regarding that:  "And
women already married, except
those whom your right hands
possess (Quran - 4:24), (i.e. they
were lawful for them when their
Idda (menstrual) period came to
an end).

Captured married women as sexual property of their captors with Mohammed's blessing? What a shame!

DOES THE QURAN SAY YOU CAN TAKE THE WIVES OF MEN CAPTURED JUST LIKE YOU PICK FRUITS FROM A GARDEN?AND WHAT DOES THE BIBLE SAY ABOUT WOMEN CAPTURED FROM WARS WHOSE HUSBANDS ARE DEAD?WE SHALL SEE NOW!!!

Tonye-t clamors for ignorance:
Let me try to understand your claim here

According to Sura 4:24 - another man's wife should not be taken in as your wives except that they possess them in war

According to  SAHIH MUSLIM,VOLUME 2, #3432 - Allah's messengers refrained from sleeping with the women of fallen soldiers until a word came down from Allah that they should go ahead.

Dont these statements assert the same thing? does your quote show any differentness between the Quran and the writings of the Hadiths?. . .i really dont get you my friend.
While the Quran says that muslim men can marry women captured from war,there is no hint but infact the contrary that the marriage must  be forced upon the women or as the ignorant “excanny” describes: “as sexual property of their captors with Mohammed's blessing? What a shame!” I think shame is upon the ignorant or the fool who maybe deliberately twisting Quranic verses and quoting hadiths out of context.

What does sura 4 verse 24 to 25 REALLY say?lets take a read:

Pickthal:
Also (prohibited are) women already married, except those whom your right hands possess. thus hath Allah ordained (prohibitions) against you: except for these, all others are lawful, provided ye seek (them in marriage) with gifts from your property,― desiring chastity, not lust. Seeing that ye derive benefit from them give them their dowers (at least) as prescribed; but if, after a dower is prescribed, ye agree mutually (to vary it) there is no blame on you, and Allah is All-Knowing All-Wise. (24) If any of you have not the means wherewith to wed free believing women, they may wed believing girls from among those whom your right hands possess: and Allah hath full knowledge about your Faith. Ye are one from another: wed them with the leave of their owners, and give them their dowers, according to what is reasonable: they should be chaste not lustful nor taking paramours: when they are taken in wedlock, if they fall into shame, their punishment is half that for free women. This (permission) is for those among you who fear sin; but it is better for you that ye practise self-restraint: And Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.

Yusuf Ali:

Sura 4:24

And all married women (are forbidden unto you) save those (captives) whom your right hands possess. It is a decree of Allah for you. Lawful unto you are all beyond those mentioned, so that ye seek them with your wealth in honest wedlock, not debauchery. And those of whom ye seek content (by marrying them), give unto them their portions as a duty. And there is no sin for you in what ye do by mutual agreement after the duty (hath been done). Lo! Allah is ever Knower, Wise.

If those men consider those captured women as sex property would they really give them dower as the holy Quran instruct them or would they care about them being "content"? The verses clearly show that is not the case.

So now the question is why did the companions hesistate to marry those women?because in sura 2,muslim men are not allowed to marry free non-captured polytheists.the above is making an exception of those captured polytheist women,who through the muslim men,these captured women may believe in Allah and therefore be married.

THE QURAN ON ADULTERY:

And come not near unto adultery. Lo! it is an abomination and an evil way. (HOLY QURAN 17:32)

The adulterer and the adulteress, scourge ye each one of them (with) a hundred stripes. And let not pity for the twain withhold you from obedience to Allah, if ye believe in Allah and the Last Day. And let a party of believers witness their punishment. (2) The adulterer shall not marry save an adulteress or an idolatress, and the adulteress none shall marry save an adulterer or an idolater. All that is forbidden unto believers.(holy Quran 24:2-3)

WHAT DOES THE BIBLE SAY ABOUT WOMEN CAPTURED DURING WAR?

"Now therefore KILL every male among the little ones, and KILL every woman (female) that hath known man by lying (having sex) with him. "But keep ALIVE for yourselves all the GIRLS and all the women who are VIRGINS." NUMBERS 31:17-18

"And the Jews salvaged for themselves 32,000 virgins, verse 35

WHEN EXAMINED CLOSELY,A READER WOULD ASK HIMSELF:HOW CAN A SOLDIER IN THE BATTLE-FIELD EXAMINE OR IDENTIFY A VIRGIN?THE ABOVE VERSES OF THE BIBLE ARE BELIEVED TO BE INSTRUCTIONS BY GOD.SO IT DOESN’T MATTER IF THE VERSES ARE FOUND IN THE OLD TESTAMENT.I KNOW THAT YOU BELIEVE THAT THE GOD OF THE NEW AND THE OLD TESTAMENTS IS THE SAME GOD.THAT GOD IS TELLING HIS SALVATION ARMY TO despoil VIRGINS AND KILL WOMEN THAT ARE NOT VIRGINS.NOW TELL ME WHICH IS MORE HUMANE,THE QURAN OR THE BIBLE? THE QURAN IS TELLING US TO MARRY THOSE CAPTURED WOMEN THAT BELIEVE,WHILE THE BIBLE IS TELLING YOU TO KILL EVERY WOMAN THAT IS NOT VIRGIN!!!!AMAZING!!!AND PEOPLE STILL HAVE THE EFFONTERY TO TALK ABOUT THE QURAN AND PRETEND ON THE BIBLE!!!!!!

ADULTERY IS DEMONSTRATED BY MEN OF GOD IN THE BIBLE:

David:

2 Samuel 11:4 (New International Version)
4 Then David sent messengers to get her. She came to him, and he slept with her. (She had purified herself from her uncleanness.) Then [a] she went back home.

Judah (the grandfather of your "lord and saviour"wink COMMITS INCEST AND ADULTERY:

Genesis 38:15 (New International Version)

15 When Judah saw her, he thought she was a love-peddler, for she had covered her face. 16 Not realizing that she was his daughter-in-law, he went over to her by the roadside and said, "Come now, let me sleep with you."

INCEST IN THE BIBLE:

LOT:

Genesis 19:33-35 (New International Version)

33 That night they got their father to drink wine, and the older daughter went in and lay with him. He was not aware of it when she lay down or when she got up.

34 The next day the older daughter said to the younger, "Last night I lay with my father. Let's get him to drink wine again tonight, and you go in and lie with him so we can preserve our family line through our father." 35 So they got their father to drink wine that night also, and the younger daughter went and lay with him. Again he was not aware of it when she lay down or when she got up.

SON OF DAVID *R*A*P*E*S* HIS SISTER IN THE BIBLE:
2 Samuel 13:13-14

12 "Don't, my brother!" she said to him. "Don't force me. Such a thing should not be done in Israel! Don't do this wicked thing. 13 What about me? Where could I get rid of my disgrace? And what about you? You would be like one of the wicked fools in Israel. Please speak to the king; he will not keep me from being married to you." 14 But he refused to listen to her, and since he was stronger than she, he despoiled her.

TASTING YOUR FATHER'S *V*A*G*I*N*A* JUICE IN THE BIBLE:

2 Samuel 16:22 (New International Version)
22 So they pitched a tent for Absalom on the roof, and he lay with his father's concubines in the sight of all Israel.

THERE ARE MORE EXAMPLES.BUT I WILL CONTAIN MYSELF WITH THE ONES LISTED.

every abomination is found in the bible.it is like poisoned honey.evil is mixed with goodness.you also have every disgusting belief against God.and here you come preaching ignorance and attributing it to islam.may God make you pay for the rubbish you post and for the time your have made me waste replying to your nonsense.
Re: Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! by bashydemy(m): 10:13pm On Nov 12, 2010
Kai where are those Xtains to reply to the post above ooo
Re: Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! by ShiaMuslim: 11:48pm On Nov 12, 2010
@ bashy demy:

dey no fit, wallahi dey no born dem well to insult MUHAMMAD!!!is it not the yeye bible they believe is the word of God?!!!we shall know where the truth is and where falsehood is!we shall see all the absurdities,false prophecies,*p*o*r*n*o*g*r*a*p*h*y*,non-logic and contradictions that is contained in that book and in the beliefs of christianity outside that book.

all they have been blabbing is ignorance.let them bring their pastors and all their preachers.infact,let the pope himself come.i am ready to expose falsehood.all they have done in this thread is to present ignorance and texts taking out of context,either misrepresented,misunderstood,mistranslated or mis-read,or deliberately twisted.

we know where all the falsehood belongs in.inshaAllah as time goes i will be exposing the falsehood of christianity.
Re: Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! by bashydemy(m): 4:27am On Nov 13, 2010
@ShiaMuslim we have been on this and they never wanna hear the truth you ask them Question give them proofs but still they turn it upside saying if you are not in spirit you cannot understand
Re: Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! by ShiaMuslim: 9:38am On Nov 13, 2010
bashy_demy:

@ShiaMuslim we have been on this and they never wanna hear the truth you ask them Question give them proofs but still they turn it upside saying if you are not in spirit you cannot understand

they were making fun and have a good time.let them now face the reality."in spirit"?lol
Re: Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! by Sweetnecta: 11:01am On Nov 13, 2010
@ShiaMuslim: To claim that there is no hadith about the handwork of Shaytan by any muslim, and to insist that only the people from the family (RA) are the ones whose hadith accepted, and no one else is pure fallacy. Almost similar to leaving Islam itself.

Umar ibn Khattab (RA), was the reason that Allah revealed the verse on the "Station of Ibrahim" at the Kaaba, whereby everyone who makes hajj at least makes 2 Rakah, Shia or no shia. Allah reveal Surah about permission to be given to a person who is no more unaware of the differences between male and famale, before entering the room occupied by people; parents, etc in Surah Muminu.

There are many other revealed verses based on Umar bin Khattab. ABu Bakr (RA) was not ignored, either. Neither was Uthman ibn Affan (RA). We, as muslims love all the messenger's companions (RA), without discriminating on any of them. Their cases are with Allah. Those who fought in Badr were declared forgiven and made people of Paradise in the Quran. It was not only Sayidinna Ali bin Abi Talib [ra], alone that the messenger gave the news of Paradise. THe prophet said he saw the heels of Sayiddina Bilal bin Rabah [ra] in Paradise, too.

Let your aqeedah be pure. Asm'aa bint Abu Bakr was given news of Paradise for tearing part of her money/treasure waist band in order to tie up the traveling provision of the messneger (AS) and his companion [ra] for Hijr.

Say what you know of islam, indeed hadith. In Surah Araf, Shaytan asked Allah to permit him till the end time, and he will waylay mankind in every which way; fro the front and back, and both sides, except top which is between Allah and every man. Front and back and both sides seem pretty determined to me. It is not surprising that Allah's Messenger (AS) went to extreme length to tell us how to avoid Satan, away from each possible trick.
Re: Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! by ShiaMuslim: 12:09pm On Nov 13, 2010
Sweetnecta:

@ShiaMuslim: To claim that there is no hadith about the handwork of Shaytan by any muslim, and to insist that only the people from the family (RA) are the ones whose hadith accepted, and no one else is pure fallacy. Almost similar to leaving Islam itself.

i never claimed that.infact i even went on to defend one of the hadith Tonye was attacking narrated by abu huraira.
Re: Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! by Sweetnecta: 1:47pm On Nov 13, 2010
@Tonye-T: The bold, under the thread "Eating Amala, Is This Biblical?", was what of your Christian brothers fielded for Satan against man.
« on: Yesterday at 07:20:05 PM »

Dear brothers and sisters I have a big problem. I have a predilection for Amala, that is the meal that is made from Yam flour. I can eat it at anytime of the day or night and I am sure that if I get a whiff of it in my sleep I can sleepwalk to it and scoff the whole pot before going back to bed without even waking up. You all will just wake up to find that there is no more amala in the pot.

Now my problem, and it is a big one, lies in the fact that there is absolutely no mention of Amala in the bible. Not even Yam. This is very worrisome for me. If it was Iyan, that is pounded yam, that one is still better because it is white in colour and so might connote some sort of holiness. But Amala is BLACK! Could this be the devil's food.

Please help!!
Report to moderator Logged
e36991

Re: Eating Amala, Is This Biblical?
« #1 on: Yesterday at 07:31:50 PM »

Quote from: Pastor AIO on Yesterday at 07:20:05 PM

Dear brothers and sisters I have a big problem. I have a predilection for Amala, that is the meal that is made from Yam flour. I can eat it at anytime of the day or night and I am sure that if I get a whiff of it in my sleep I can sleepwalk to it and scoff the whole pot before going back to bed without even waking up. You all will just wake up to find that there is no more amala in the pot.

Now my problem, and it is a big one, lies in the fact that there is absolutely no mention of Amala in the bible. Not even Yam. This is very worrisome for me. If it was Iyan, that is pounded yam, that one is still better because it is white in colour and so might connote some sort of holiness. But Amala is BLACK! Could this be the devil's food.

Please help!!

@Pastor AIO

NL's most favourite pastor!

Is this a ploy to smoke someone out Wink Wink

Anyway amala is not the devil's food ooo

but dare I tell you this for nothing.

The devil eats men dust for breakfast

That is biblical. At least the without the breakfast bit Grin Grin
honeric01 (m)
N G A

Re: Eating Amala, Is This Biblical?
« #2 on: Yesterday at 07:33:04 PM »

Quote from: Pastor AIO on Yesterday at 07:20:05 PM
that is pounded yam, that one is still better because it is white in colour and so might connote some sort of holiness. But Amala is BLACK! Could this be the devil's food.

Please help!!

What makes you think anything black represent evil or the devil? how are you sure the devil is black? what if the devil is even whiter than snow? Undecided[quote][/Quote]Eating people does not exclusively means physical eating, but others as in confusion, deception, lies, etc. Maybe you need to start using your head instead of your leg for thinking.
Re: Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! by seyibrown(f): 2:12am On Nov 14, 2010
@shiamuslim (what is your real ID?)

Christians follow Christ, not Judah, not David, not Lot etc; They follow Christ! Jesus did not encourage incest, pedophilia, capture of women for sex, slavery, murder etc. He preached, salvation, peace, holiness and righteousness.
Re: Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! by bashydemy(m): 2:26pm On Nov 14, 2010
@seyibrown what are you defending now are you trying to say Bible is lying or what
Re: Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! by Sweetnecta: 3:28pm On Nov 14, 2010
@Seyibrown: « #236 on: Today at 02:12:13 AM »
[Quote]@shiamuslim (what is your real ID?)

Christians follow Christ, not Judah, not David, not Lot etc; They follow Christ! Jesus did not encourage incest, pedophilia, capture of women for sex, slavery, murder etc. He preached, salvation, peace, holiness and righteousness.[/Quote]And you, Seyibrown has never ceased using Psalm of David to argue your point. Instead of Gospel, which are "according to such and such", raising the doubt that most came from Jesus, you have used Isaiah, Psalm, etc instead. Your action here or in the other places is disgraceful to put it mildly, you you are now trumping Jesus as your leader, while you ignore his possible statements, but cant help yourself away from what David is reported to have said.
Re: Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! by bashydemy(m): 4:51pm On Nov 14, 2010
I wonder ooooo
Re: Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! by Sweetnecta: 7:45pm On Nov 14, 2010
Since Tonye-T, the author of the thread have found himself in a bind unable to substantiate how the Hadith of the Messenger and Prophet Muhammad (AS) about Shaytan (Laanatullah, the friend and master of Tonye-T) are SUPERSTITIOUS in nature, that he had to laugh hilariously, I have taken the time to go to Surah Araf (The Height), in order to demonstrate the open enemity of Satan against Adam (AS) and mankind. When one read these entries, is there a doubt in the heart of normal mind that Shaytan that a trick is impossible as tool to accomplish his intention?

Prostration of the Angels to Adam and Shaytan's Arrogance

Allah informs the Children of Adam about the honor of their father and the enmity of Shaytan, who still has envy for them and for their father Adam. So they should beware of him and not follow in his footsteps. Allah said, (And surely, We created you and then gave you shape; then We told the angels, "Prostrate yourselves to Adam,'' and they prostrated,) This is like His saying, (And (remember) when your Lord said to the angels: "I am going to create a man from dried (sounding) clay of altered mud. So, when I have fashioned him completely and breathed into him the soul (which I created for him), then fall (you) down prostrating yourselves unto him.'') [15:28-29].

After Allah created Adam with His Hands from dried clay of altered mud and made him in the shape of a human being, He blew life into him and ordered the angels to prostrate before him, honoring Allah's glory and magnificence. The angels all heard, obeyed and prostrated, but Iblis did not prostrate. We explained this subject in the beginning of Surat Al-Baqarah. Therefore, the Ayah (7:11) refers to Adam, although Allah used the plural in this case, because Adam is the father of all mankind. Similarly, Allah said to the Children of Israel who lived during the time of the Prophet, (And We shaded you with clouds and sent down on you manna and the quail,) [2:57] This refers to their forefathers who lived during the time of Moses. But, since that was a favor given to the forefathers, and they are their very source, then the offspring have also been favored by it.

This is not the case in: (And indeed We created man out of an extract of clay (water and earth.))[23:12] For this merely means that Adam was created from clay. His children were created from Nutfah (mixed male and female sexual discharge). This last Ayah is thus talking about the origin of mankind, not that they were all created from clay, and Allah knows best. [12]. (Allah) said: "What prevented you (O Iblis) that you did not prostrate, when I commanded you'' Iblis said: "I am better than him (Adam), You created me from fire, and him You created from clay.''). Allah said,
(What prevented you (O Iblis) that you did not prostrate) [7: 12] meaning, what stopped and hindered you from prostrating after I ordered you to do so, according to Ibn Jarir.

This meaning is sound, and Allah knows best. Iblis, may Allah curse him, said, (I am better than him (Adam)), and this excuse is worse than the crime itself! Shaytan said that he did not obey Allah because he who is better cannot prostrate to he who is less. Shaytan, may Allah curse him, meant that he is better than Adam, "So how can You order me to prostrate before him'' Shaytan said that he is better than Adam because he was created from fire while, "You created him from clay, and fire is better.'' The cursed one looked at the origin of creation not at the honor bestowed, that is, Allah creating Adam with His Hand and blowing life into him. Shaytan made a false comparison when confronted by Allah's command, ("Then you fall down prostrate to him'')[38:72].

Therefore, Shaytan alone contradicted the angels, because he refused to prostrate. He, thus, became `Ablasa' from the mercy, meaning, lost hope in acquiring Allah's mercy. He committed this error, may Allah curse him, due to his false comparison. His claim that the fire is more honored than mud was also false, because mud has the qualities of wisdom, for - bearance, patience and assurance, mud is where plants grow, flourish, increase, and provide good. To the contrary, fire has the qualities of burning, recklessness and hastiness. Therefore, the origin of creation directed Shaytan to failure, while the origin of Adam led him to return to Allah with repentance, humbleness, obedience and submission to His command, admitting his error and seeking Allah's forgiveness and pardon for it.

Muslim recorded that `Aishah (RA) said that the Messenger of Allah said, (The angels were created from light, Shaytan from a smokeless flame of fire, while Adam was created from what was described to you).
Re: Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! by LagosShia: 7:48pm On Nov 14, 2010
seyibrown:

@shiamuslim (what is your real ID?)

Christians follow Christ, not Judah, not David, not Lot etc; They follow Christ! Jesus did not encourage incest, pedophilia, capture of women for sex, slavery, murder etc. He preached, salvation, peace, holiness and righteousness.

i went through the bible verses presented and they are found in what you believe to be the "word of God".infact Judah who committed incest and adultery is the ancestor of Jesus through Isaac.so why are you denying "the word of your God",the bible?you either accept it all or you reject it all,otherwise you have to tell us why you accept every single verse from the bible,as the muslim justifies examining each hadith individually.
Re: Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! by Sweetnecta: 7:56pm On Nov 14, 2010
Surah Araf on Shaytan continues:

Iblis was the First to use Qiyas (Analogical Comparison)

Ibn Jarir recorded that Al-Hasan commented on Shaytan's statement, ("You created me from fire, and him You created from clay.'') "Iblis used Qiyas [analogy], and he was the first one to do so.'' This statement has an authentic chain of narration. Ibn Jarir recorded that Ibn Sirin said, "The first to use Qiyas was Iblis, and would the sun and moon be worshiped if it was not for Qiyas'' This statement also has an authentic chain of of narration. 13. (Allah) said: "(O Iblis) get down from this (Paradise), it is not for you to be arrogant here. Get out, for you are of those humiliated and disgraced.'') (14. (Iblis) said: "Allow me respite till the Day they are raised up (the Day of Resurrection).'') (15. (Allah) said: "You are of those respited.'').

Allah ordered Iblis; (Get down from this) "because you defied My command and disobeyed Me. Get out, it is not for you to be arrogant here,'' in Paradise, according to the scholars of Tafsir. It could also refer to particular status which he held in the utmost highs. Allah said to Iblis, (Get out, for you are of those humiliated and disgraced.) as just recompense for his ill intentions, by giving him the opposite of what he intended (arrogance). This is when the cursed one remembered and asked for respite until the Day of Judgment, (Then allow me respite till the Day they are raised up.

(Allah) said: "Then you are of those respited.'') [15: 36-37] Allah gave Shaytan what he asked for out of His wisdom, being His decision and decree, that is never prevented or resisted. Surely, none can avert His decision, and He is swift in reckoning. 16. (Iblis) said: "Because You have `Aghwaytni', surely, I will sit in wait against them (human beings) on Your straight path. (17. "Then I will come to them from before them and behind them, from their right and from their left, and You will not find most of them to be thankful.'') Allah said that after He gave respite to Shaytan, (till the Day they are raised up (resurrected)) and Iblis was sure that he got what he wanted, he went on in defiance and rebellion.

He said, ("Because You have `Aghwaytani', surely, I will sit in wait against them (human beings) on Your straight path.'') meaning, as You have sent me astray. Ibn `Abbas said that `Aghwaytani' means, "Misguided me.'' Others said, "As You caused my ruin, I will sit in wait for Your servants whom You will create from the offspring of the one you expelled me for.'' He went on, (Your straight path), the path of truth and the way of safety. I (Iblis) will misguide them from this path so that they do not worship You Alone, because You sent me astray. Mujahid said that the `straight path', refers to the truth.

Imam Ahmad recorded that Saburah bin Abi Al-Fakih said that he heard the Messenger of Allah saying, (Shaytan sat in wait for the Son of Adam in all his paths. He sat in the path of Islam, saying, `Would you embrace Islam and abandon your religion and the religion of your forefathers'
Re: Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! by Sweetnecta: 8:02pm On Nov 14, 2010

However, the Son of Adam disobeyed Shaytan and embraced Islam. So Shaytan sat in the path of Hijrah (migration in the cause of Allah), saying, `Would you migrate and leave your land and sky' But the parable of the Muhajir is that of a horse in his stamina So, he disobeyed Shaytan and migrated. So Shaytan sat in the path of Jihad, against one's self and with his wealth, saying, `If you fight, you will be killed, your wife will be married and your wealth divided.' So he disobeyed him and performed Jihad. Therefore, whoever among them (Children of Adam) does this and dies, it will be a promise from Allah that He admits him into Paradise. If he is killed, it will be a promise from Allah that He admits him into Paradise. If he drowns, it will be a promise from Allah that He admits him into Paradise.

If the animal breaks his neck, it will be a promise from Allah that He admits him into Paradise.) `Ali bin Abi Talhah reported that Ibn `Abbas commented on: (Then I will come to them from before them) Raising doubts in them concerning their Hereafter, (and (from) behind them), making them more eager for this life, (from their right), causing them confusion in the religion, (and from their left) luring them to commit sins.'' This is meant to cover all paths of good and evil. Shaytan discourages the people from the path of good and lures them to the path of evil. Al-Hakam bin Abban said that `Ikrimah narrated from Ibn `Abbas concerning the Ayah, (Then I will come to them from before them and behind them, from their right and from their left,)

"He did not say that he will come from above them, because the mercy descends from above.'' `Ali bin Abi Talhah reported that Ibn `Abbas said, (and You will not find most of them to be thankful.) "means, those who single Him out [in worship].'' When Shaytan said this, it was a guess and an assumption on his part. Yet, the truth turned out to be the same, for Allah said, (And indeed Iblis (Shaytan) did prove true his thought about them, and they followed him, all except a group of true believers. And he had no authority over them, except that We might test him who believes in the Hereafter, from him who is in doubt about it. And your Lord is Watchful over everything.) [34:20-21].
Re: Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! by Sweetnecta: 8:07pm On Nov 14, 2010

This is why there is a Hadith that encourages seeking refuge with Allah from the lures of Shaytan from all directions. Imam Ahmad narrated that `Abdullah bin `Umar said, "The Messenger of Allah used to often recite this supplication in the morning and when the night falls, (O Allah! I ask You for well-being in this life and the Hereafter. O Allah! I ask You for pardon and well-being in my religion, life, family and wealth. O Allah! Cover my errors and reassure me in times of difficulty. O Allah! Protect me from before me, from behind me, from my right, from my left and from above me. I seek refuge with Your greatness from being killed from below me.)'' Waki` commented (about being killed from below), "This refers to earthquakes.'' Abu Dawud, An-Nasa'i, Ibn Majah, Ibn Hibban and Al-Hakim collected this Hadith, and Al-Hakim said, "Its chain is Sahih. ''

18. (Allah) said (to Iblis): "Get out from this (Paradise), Madh'uman Madhura. Whoever of them (mankind) will follow you, then surely, I will fill Hell with you all.'') Allah emphasized His cursing, expelling, banishing and turning Shaytan away from the uppermost heights, saying; Ibn Jarir said, "As for Madh'um, it is disgraced.'' And he said, "Madhur is the distanced, that is, he is banished and expelled.'' `Abdur-Rahman bin Zayd bin Aslam said, "We do not know of any who is Madh'uh and Madhmum except for one.'' Sufyan Ath-Thawri narrated from Abu Ishaq from At-Tamimi from Ibn `Abbas, (Get out from this (Paradise), Madh'uman Madhura) "despised.'' `Ali bin Abi Talhah reported that Ibn `Abbas commented on, (Get out from this (Paradise), Madh'uman Madhura) [7:18] "Belittled and despised'', while As-Suddi commented, "Hateful and expelled.''

Qatadah commented, "Cursed and despised'', while Mujahid said, "Expelled and banished.'' Ar-Rabi` bin Anas said that `Madh'um' means banished, while, `Madhura' means belittled. Allah said, (Whoever of them (mankind) will follow you, then surely, I will fill Hell with you all.) This is similar to ((Allah) said: "Go, and whosoever of them follows you, surely, Hell will be the recompense of you (all) an ample recompense. And gradually delude those whom you can among them with your voice, make assaults on them with your cavalry and your infantry, share with them wealth and children, and make promises to them.'' But Shaytan promises them nothing but deceit. "Verily, My servants -- you have no authority over them. And All-Sufficient is your Lord as a Guardian.'') [17:63-65]

19. "And O Adam! Dwell you and your wife in Paradise, and eat thereof as you both wish, but approach not this tree otherwise you both will be of the wrongdoers.) (20. Then Shaytan whispered suggestions to them both in order to uncover that which was hidden from them of their private parts (before); he said: "Your Lord did not forbid you this tree save you should become angels or become of the immortals.'') (21. And he Qasamahuma: "Verily, I am one of the sincere well-wishers for you both.'')
Re: Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! by Sweetnecta: 8:21pm On Nov 14, 2010

Shaytan's Deceit with Adam and Hawwa' and Their eating from the Forbidden Tree

Allah states that He allowed Adam and his wife to dwell in Paradise and to eat from all of its fruits, except one tree. We have already discussed this in Surat Al-Baqarah. Thus, Shaytan envied them and plotted deceitfully, whispering and suggesting treachery. He wished to rid them of the various favors and nice clothes that they were enjoying. (He (Shaytan) said) uttering lies and falsehood, ("Your Lord did not forbid you this tree save you should become angels, '') meaning, so that you do not become angels or dwell here for eternity. Surely, if you eat from this tree, you will attain both, he said. In another Ayah, (Shaytan whispered to him, saying: "O Adam! Shall I lead you to the Tree of Eternity and to a kingdom that will never waste away'') [20:120].

Here, the wording is similar, so it means, `so that you do not become angels' as in; ((Thus) does Allah make clear to you (His Law) lest you go astray. ) [4:176] meaning, so that you do not go astray, and, (And He has affixed into the earth mountains standing firm, lest it should shake with youwink [16:15] that is, so that the earth does not shake with you. (And he Qasamahuma), swore to them both by Allah, saying, ("Verily, I am one of the sincere well-wishers for you both.'') for I was here before you and thus have better knowledge of this place. It is a fact that the believer in Allah might sometimes become the victim of deceit. Qatadah commented on this Ayah, "Shaytan swore by Allah, saying, `I was created before you, and I have better knowledge than you.

Therefore, follow me and I will direct you.''' [22]. So he misled them with deception. Then when they tasted of the tree, that which was hidden from them of their shame (private parts) became manifest to them and they began to cover themselves with the leaves of Paradise. And their Lord called out to them (saying): "Did I not forbid you that tree and tell you: Verily, Shaytan is an open enemy unto you'') (23. They said: "Our Lord! We have wronged ourselves. If You forgive us not, and bestow not upon us Your mercy, we shall certainly be of the losers.'') Ubayy bin Ka`b said, "Adam was a tall man, about the height of a palm tree, and he had thick hair on his head. When he committed the error that he committed, his private part appeared to him while before, he did not see it.

So he started running in fright through Paradise, but a tree in Paradise took him by the head. He said to it, `Release me,' but it said, `No, I will not release you.'
So his Lord called him, `O Adam! Do you run away from Me' He said, `O Lord! I felt ashamed before You.''' Ibn Jarir and Ibn Marduwyah collected this statement using several chains of narration from Al-Hasan from Ubayy bin Ka`b who narrated it from the Prophet . However, relating the Hadith to Ubayy is more correct. Ibn `Abbas commented on the Ayah, (And they began to cover themselves with the leaves of Paradise.) "Using fig leaves.'' This statement has an authentic chain of narration leading to Ibn `Abbas. Mujahid said that they began to cover themselves with the leaves of Paradise, "Making them as a dress (or garment).''

Commenting on Allah's statement, (Stripping them of their raiment) [7:27] Wahb bin Munabbih said, "The private parts of Adam and Hawwa' had a light covering them which prevented them from seeing the private parts of each other. When they ate from the tree, their private parts appeared to them.'' Ibn Jarir reported this statement with an authentic chain of narration. Abdur-Razzaq reported from Qatadah, "Adam said, `O Lord! What if I repented and sought forgiveness' Allah said, `Then, I will admit you into Paradise.' As for Shaytan, he did not ask for forgiveness, but for respite. Each one of them was given what he asked for.''

Ad-Dahhak bin Muzahim commented, ("Our Lord! We have wronged ourselves. If You forgive us not, and bestow not upon us Your mercy, we shall certainly be of the losers.'') "These are the words that Adam received from his Lord.'' 24. (Allah) said: "Get down, one of you an enemy to the other. On earth will be a dwelling place for you and an enjoyment for a time.'') (25. He said: "Therein you shall live, and therein you shall die, and from it you shall be brought out (resurrected).'')
Re: Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! by Sweetnecta: 8:32pm On Nov 14, 2010
I really dont know where to begin with you, Tonye-T. You have disappeared; turning on your heel, like your master shaytan (Laanatullah). You have no back bone, man. You are spineless as they come. An infant is better than you, right now, because he/she at least know that the warmth of mother is comforting. You have one thing going for you; you are alive and my advise to you is that you should not die depending on anyone, but your Creator.

I am certain that Jesus will not be there to support you. He needed support himself; read your Bible for confirm what I affirm here. The ghost wil not be there either. You are on your own, with shaytan unless you turn away from him. Indeed, he is an open enemy to you, but has managed to confound you, making your path to spiritual failure seemingly the path to success in your eye.

I remember that the Christians call the deceiver lucifer. If he was according to the Bible wage war against Yahweh, played Jesus after that, if the Human Messenger (AS) said Shaytan is a con artist, and gave hadith to illustrate this, why is it Superstition?
Re: Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! by bashydemy(m): 11:51pm On Nov 15, 2010
Glory be to Almighty Allah for giving us the Holy Quran the Book that is greater than all books
Re: Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! by Sweetnecta: 2:20pm On Nov 16, 2010
@Tonye-T and all his associates including their boss "lucifer aka satan": I just have to post this bit, and please read for yourself(ves) and see how Allah has supported Muhammad (AS), right from the hearts of the Christians, with the bold:

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here . . .
« #150 on: October 21, 2010, 04:20 PM »
@Jesoul: Dear,
This one time, I disagree with you. Phrases like "You white washed sepulchres" and "evil generation of vipers" hardly seem like an example that suggests quiet.

I'm all for peace and the soppy stuff but some people need a caning. Some even needed a beheading in the old covenant (atimes I wish we were still there though I wager I'd be headless now myself).

God's way ALWAYS has been rebuke and you'll find many backing down when they see you have teeth and are ready to use them. The seeming word on the street is that being a believer requires a head filled with 50/50 doses of stupidity and cowering. That is not true and so, wit and suitable Jesus mimicking of the sort above does a bit of good. That, is this rude "boys" opinion.

Truth, not diplomacy! Love, not cultism! God, not a semblance!
JeSoul (f)
Globetrotting . . .

« #151 on: October 21, 2010, 04:28 PM »
NuclearSir, would it sound like a contradiction if I said I agree 100% with you?
I just think there a difference (sometimes subtle) between insulting and rebuking.

Optimist sees the doughnut, Pessimist sees the hole
nuclearboy (m)
Nigeria

« #152 on: October 21, 2010, 04:35 PM »

Nope, no contradiction there now you explain your stand.
Would it make sense if I said that most times, the rebuke is found BECAUSE of the insult?

Truth, not diplomacy! Love, not cultism! God, not a semblance!
JeSoul (f)
Globetrotting . . .

« #153 on: October 21, 2010, 04:43 PM »

Quote from: nuclearboy on October 21, 2010, 04:35 PM
Nope, no contradiction there now you explain your stand.
Would it make sense if I said that most times, the rebuke is found BECAUSE of the insult?
Lol. I heard that brother. I know that's true a good portion of the time. And you I think are particularly skilled in that dispensation Grin we all have our gifts abi? Cheesy

Optimist sees the doughnut, Pessimist sees the hole
nuclearboy (m)
Nigeria

« #154 on: October 21, 2010, 04:49 PM »

Well, thats a "gift" that has put me on the side of rebellion most my life. I can tell stories of apoplectic rage and mindless laughter. Truth be told, most of us take ourselves too seriously which is why external perception mean so much to us. I think it is the thing that ought be called herd instinct in Man.
Why, if truly mature and successful, should what someone else thinks of me, change the price of fish in my head? But its so for most and thus, they can be controlled and/or motivated as desired. Grin Simply a case of "pawn to K4". Grin

Hope I didn't just become a sibling of satan in your estimation!
Re: Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! by Sweetnecta: 1:32pm On Nov 17, 2010
Allah Answered Tonye- and his supporters by exposing them in ways Only He Can. Olaadegbu just opened a thread where he is talking about their patron, satan, with the Title; Satan's Meeting

Is there anything more to say? Suddenly the christians cant stop themselves from acnowledging the presence of satan, even though they will not avoid him.
Re: Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! by edynasty: 12:00pm On Sep 26, 2011
ooopppppps I just bumped into this thread so hilarious indeed grin grin grin grin
Re: Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! by plappville(f): 12:41pm On Sep 26, 2011
Waohhhhhh this is?? not surprising though!
Re: Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! by Nobody: 12:50pm On Sep 26, 2011
Madness !!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! by Sweetnecta: 12:57pm On Sep 26, 2011
Has any one seen Satan among you?

Since you have not seen him, you will not know where he lives, or holidays or spend his afternoon. Or do you?

If you do, tell me how he took Jesus the christian god on to the top of the mountain, to show him the whole world in a single glance?
I asked tonye-t this very question. he couldn't answer it. Maybe there is a christian on earth or on Nairaland that can?

How did Satan told Jesus about loaf of bread? Can anybody answer it, because Tonye-t couldnt?

How did Satan get Jesus on the cliff? Can any christian answer it?

When Jesus said get away from me satan, did anyone see satan to know where he was that Jesus want him to get away from?

When Jesus called Peter, Satan, how was it that Satan was Peter when all everyone could see was Peter?

Was Jesus teachings about Satan above not also hilarious, since one will wonder how the god of the christians can be be played like that, same way Tonye-t thought about Muhammad [as]?

We have to use the same brush strokes for the two; Muhammad and Jesus [as] on the matters of their teachings or saying or encounter of Satan [lanatUllah].
Re: Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! by plappville(f): 1:04pm On Sep 26, 2011
Sweetnecta:

Allah Answered Tonye- and his supporters by exposing them in ways Only He Can. Olaadegbu just opened a thread where he is talking about their patron, satan, with the Title; Satan's Meeting

Is there anything more to say? Suddenly the christians cant stop themselves from acnowledging the presence of satan, even though they will not avoid him.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[size=14pt]MORE TRUTH ABOUT MOHA WILL BE OUT[/size]

This is what christian do about SATAN, but u translated it wrongly

1 Peter 5:8 “Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:
Re: Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! by Nobody: 1:05pm On Sep 26, 2011
I thought your hadiths said SATAN might be up your nose, so always sneeze first thing in the morning , right !!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

7 Contemporary Nigerian Gospel Artistes In Their 20s / What Will Happen At RCCG Convention 2017 — Pastor Adeboye / Why You Should Remain A Virgin Till Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 260
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.