Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,987 members, 7,817,907 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! (22911 Views)

8 false Teachings by Churches And The Biblical Truths Concerning them. / If Your Fellowship Holds These Teachings, Then It's Time You Moved On / Why Is Songs Of Solomon Always Exempted From Church Teachings ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! by plappville(f): 1:14pm On Sep 26, 2011
frosbel:

I thought your hadiths said SATAN might be up your nose, so always sneeze first thing in the morning , right !!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin
Re: Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! by plappville(f): 1:21pm On Sep 26, 2011
Sweetnecta:

Has any one seen Satan among you?

Since you have not seen him, you will not know where he lives, or holidays or spend his afternoon. Or do you?

If you do, tell me how he took Jesus the christian god on to the top of the mountain, to show him the whole world in a single glance?
I asked tonye-t this very question. he couldn't answer it. Maybe there is a christian on earth or on Nairaland that can?

How did Satan told Jesus about loaf of bread? Can anybody answer it, because Tonye-t couldnt?

How did Satan get Jesus on the cliff? Can any christian answer it?

When Jesus said get away from me satan, did anyone see satan to know where he was that Jesus want him to get away from?

When Jesus called Peter, Satan, how was it that Satan was Peter when all everyone could see was Peter?

Was Jesus teachings about Satan above not also hilarious, since one will wonder how the god of the christians can be be played like that, same way Tonye-t thought about Muhammad [as]?

We have to use the same brush strokes for the two; Muhammad and Jesus [as] on the matters of their teachings or saying or encounter of Satan [lanatUllah].

Satan likes asking question each time he fails, he will keep asking, but always fail!

Mattthew Chapter 4

1 Then was Jesus led up of the Spirit into the wilderness to be tempted of the devil.

2 And when he had fasted forty days and forty nights, he was afterward an hungered.

3 And when the tempter came to him, he said, If thou be the Son of God, command that these stones be made bread.

4 But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.

5 Then the devil taketh him up into the holy city, and setteth him on a pinnacle of the temple,

6 And saith unto him, If thou be the Son of God, cast thyself down: for it is written, He shall give his angels charge concerning thee: and in their hands they shall bear thee up, lest at any time thou dash thy foot against a stone.

7 Jesus said unto him, It is written again, Thou shalt not tempt the Lord thy God.

8 Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them;

9 And saith unto him, All these things will I give thee, if thou wilt fall down and worship me.

10 Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.

11 Then the devil leaveth him, and, behold, angels came and ministered unto him.

U read that?
Re: Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! by Sweetnecta: 1:55pm On Sep 26, 2011
the question was; Has anyone seen Satan?

Better if no, I am asking if other people saw Satan as satan was dialoging with Jesus?

If no, how can anyone dispute Muhammad and don't dispute Jesus?

If Satan takes Jesus to the top of the mountain, did Satan carried Jesus as the christian grooms carry their brides?
or did satan carried Jesus by Jesus mind, controlling Jesus until Jesus climbed up the mountain?

You are actually digging yourself deeper and deeper as you answer.

Consider the other things that Satan did to Jesus your god. Think about each of them and wonder to yourself about them. Did anyone see Satan, other than Jesus who was interacting with him?

When Jesus called Peter Satan, was Peter's appearance changed, or Jesus being an elect of God knew satan possessed Peter at that time? If you can't logically answer any of these, know that Tonye-t and all of you are arrogantly wrong for criticizing what you don't have an idea of.

Satan is cony and Only God Almighty reveals the doing of satan to His elects and prevent who he wills from satan.

Don't let satan control you from hearing the truth.

While Jesus never told you where Satan lives, he said that the another comforter will show you all things. Muhammad [as] has shown you the evil workings of Satan. You will be naive to reject it.
Re: Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! by Sweetnecta: 1:57pm On Sep 26, 2011
She says Satan likes to ask questions as if she has heard the voice of Satan. Or have you heard him speak?

How did he sound?

He didn't ask questions only to Jesus. he commanded Jesus and you know it.
Re: Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! by plappville(f): 5:58pm On Sep 26, 2011
You are actually digging yourself deeper and deeper as you answer.

See how deeper i have digged myself with these answers below.
All ur questions came in the form of "tempting" and the bible made me to know that Satan is a Tempter.

Don't let satan control you from hearing the truth.

shocked shocked shocked shocked U and i who is been controled by the DEVIL?? I dont belong to a marital abused religion(sharia), bomb expertist etc, these are satanic acts.
I dont force ppl to come to JESUS, so how am i letting satan controling me!!

U love ur God and yet Moha has created laws that denies the blessing of GOD(the sun)
How does ur women gets Vitamin d? when they cover their faces with fula and yet the men enjoyes the SUN.

Isn't this a bad treatment? Muslims have denies women from God's blessing. they ve wholeheartedly deny GOD.

While Jesus never told you where Satan lives, he said that the another comforter will show you all things. Muhammad [as] has shown you the evil workings of Satan. You will be naive to reject it.

but he did not show u where satan lives? stop writing against urself plz!

Wht was best for JESUS was how he shows us How to Resist Satan.
what has light got to do witg darkness! Joyfully JESUS has gone to prepare a place for us HEAVEN

HEAVEN = JESUS
HALL = SATAN

I ve choosen to know heaven not hall where Satan belongs.
Re: Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! by plappville(f): 6:04pm On Sep 26, 2011
Good to read over again, i love this verse.

“You have heard how I said to you, I go away, and come again to you. If you loved me, you would rejoice, because I said I go to the Father: for my Father is greater than I” (Jn.14:28 KJV).

“And the Father himself, which has sent me, has borne witness of me. You have neither heard his voice at any time, nor seen his shape” (Jn.5:37 KJV).

JESUS has revealed the one with great authority. And the only being who is greater than Jesus is God the Father. Jesus refers to God the Father as the sovereign over all things in heaven and earth.
Re: Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! by Sweetnecta: 1:44am On Sep 27, 2011
It is true that satan have been up my nose, indeed all human noses, including Jesus and Muhammad [as to both], since we are all humans.
they and i do get rid of him, by rinsing him out from when we make ablution.

you plappville, woman, you dont rinse your nose. do you make ablution? if not, satan is up your nose. and he could be up deep in it.

I did not tempt you in my responses to you. I simply ask you how Satan and Jesus interacted; if it was physical in the type of visual or if it was spiritual in the type of not being visual.

we know Jesus was physical. What about Satan in this relationship? you can't answer any of the questions. so you thought i am tempting you. if I tempt you i will be hard on you. i will not ask questions of you. but tell me the stories of Jesus and Satan, as they deal with other, physically or spiritually. how satan was able to carry Jesus as if Jesus tagged along or was forced to get on the mountain. Only the weak is carried by the strong. I will hope you tell me, how Satan was able to physically get Jesus to where he was tempted.

While all you are using to justify a human god is gospel of John, you cant use any other gospel the same way. Please use John to attest to how Satan was able to interact with Jesus, physically and or not physically. I just want to know. Then I am going to laugh at you with you.

If you follow Jesus, you will realize that he did not teach you how marital situation is. You either will go to Moses or come to Muhammad, both were married. My wife does not bear my family name, but hers. She does not pay any of the bills. You are a mrs and you contribute to the upkeep of your household. That is abuse, with the fact that you have to do the cooking, laundry, etc. My wife does not have to do that. This is just part of marital freedom enjoyed by muslim women, while you are being enslaved by your husband. Sharia would have protected you instead of the bible that gags you that you must not speak.

Which heaven are you talking about because there are 7 of them? Good night as you think about these. But I need responses.
Re: Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! by free123: 7:01am On Sep 27, 2011
Sweetnecta ur post is always boring to read. Can you pls be brief to make ur post less boring?
Re: Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! by Sweetnecta: 7:11am On Sep 27, 2011
no. because there is plenty of words in a book that cost 1 kobo. at least i am not copying and pasting.

if you are lazy to read, i can't help you about it.
Re: Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! by free123: 8:26am On Sep 27, 2011
No sir, i am not lazy to read but get pissed off when i see lengthy off course posts
Re: Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! by Sweetnecta: 10:06am On Sep 27, 2011
10 lines. 20 lines?

no one forces you to read it. so keep on stepping. bounce, bounce, until you are done.

step aside. move out of the way. it wasn't meant for you. yawning.
Re: Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! by Sweetnecta: 11:23am On Sep 27, 2011
in all the responses the christians gave, non has disproved Muhammad [as].

non of them has attempted to tell me if not all of us how Satan appeared to Jesus; physical or non physical.

no christian can tell tell us how satan operate with humans or where he lives, etc.

not even Jesus gave us the hint of anything about satan, except that he talked to him and managed to get Jesus on the mountain, on the ledge/cliff and spoke to him about food.

how satan became Peter, no Christian is telling us.

but they have the audacity to say that what Jesus did not tell them, but Muhammad told the world about Satan, they find it laughable.

I wonder how truth that was unknown before and now becomes known is laughable? If Muhammad [as] didnt fulfilled the another comforter's role by telling us about satan in details, how the fire tongue you call the comforter on the day of pentecost fulfilled it? What did he tell you about Satan, if that fire tongue led the disciples to all truth?

@Tonye-t, Frosbel, phippville, etc of the christian world, we are eager to read so that we can all laugh. Or should I be laughing at you people since the joke is definitely going to be on you for unable to provide any information?
Re: Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! by plappville(f): 1:42pm On Sep 27, 2011
Sweetnecta:

It is true that satan have been up my nose, indeed all human noses, including Jesus and Muhammad [as to both], since we are all humans.
they and i do get rid of him, by rinsing him out from when we make ablution.

you plappville, woman, you dont rinse your nose. do you make ablution? if not, satan is up your nose. and he could be up deep in it.

I did not tempt you in my responses to you. I simply ask you how Satan and Jesus interacted; if it was physical in the type of visual or if it was spiritual in the type of not being visual.

we know Jesus was physical. What about Satan in this relationship?you can't answer any of the questions. so you thought i am tempting you. if I tempt you i will be hard on you. i will not ask questions of you. [/b]but tell me the stories of Jesus and Satan, as they deal with other, physically or spiritually. how satan was able to carry Jesus as if Jesus tagged along or was forced to get on the mountain. Only the weak is carried by the strong. I will hope you tell me, how Satan was able to physically get Jesus to where he was tempted.

While all you are using to justify a human god is gospel of John, you cant use any other gospel the same way. Please use John to attest to how Satan was able to interact with Jesus, physically and or not physically. I just want to know. Then I am going to laugh at you with you.

[b]If you follow Jesus, you will realize that he did not teach you how marital situation is
. You either will go to Moses or come to Muhammad, both were married. My wife does not bear my family name, but hers. shocked :oShe does not pay any of the bills. You are a mrs and you contribute to the upkeep of your household. That is abuse, shocked shocked with the fact that you have to do the cooking, laundry, etc. My wife does not have to do that. shocked shocked This is just part of marital freedom enjoyed by muslim women,  grin grin grin while you are being enslaved by your husband.ENSLAVED shocked shocked shocked Sharia would have protected you instead of the bible that gags you that you must not speak.

Which heaven are you talking about because there are 7 of them? Good night as you think about these. But I need responses. U VE RESPONDED TO URSELF

we know Jesus was physical. [s]What about Satan in this relationship?

u ve answered urself:
how Satan was able to physically get Jesus to where he was tempted.
  grin grin grin

This shows that u know everything, u ve read it and believe it the way U want, again why tempting me?

U even know things about me, how i wakeup from bed, how my husband slave me shocked how i drop my kids at school, know the color of my hair, clothes and car waooo, u see how Moha has infected your brain!!!

I will meet u elsewhere untempted, i rebuke u and your temptation here because i can feel u re expanciating insulting my private life!!!

YOU KNOW ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ABOUT ME AND MY FAMILY GOOD BYE
Re: Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! by Sweetnecta: 1:48pm On Sep 27, 2011
i hope there is a full deck of cards, somewhere? the weird conclusion is amazing, from a person who brought Sharia up.
Re: Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! by plappville(f): 2:18pm On Sep 27, 2011
Sweetnecta:

i hope there is a full deck of cards, somewhere? the weird conclusion is amazing, from a person who brought Sharia up.
I brought Sharia, did i insult ur wife with sharia personally? my opinion on sharia was general, this is a religion section not family, even if it was to be the family must u insult my hubby?? brought up ur wife into the thread and end up insulting my husband of enslavering me, how does that sound to u? AMAZING right?
Re: Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! by Sweetnecta: 2:45pm On Sep 27, 2011
lighten up. how did i insult you or your husband?

using a christian marital situation to illustrated inferiority of what is not sharia does not amount to insulting you.
you do work, contribute to the home as well as take care of the house. no?

If you do not volunteer in each of these, except taking care of your children, Islamically it is not your role.

I do my own cooking and wash my own cloths. I wash dishes and I am overbearing to my wife. And she is younger than me. Much younger and older than you.

I could have said you insulted all families, including mine in your analysis of Sharia. But i didn't because i knew you know zero about Islam except what you are fed from the Media.

You need to know that when you say something bad to people, if they analyze it and use you as a reference point, your chicken may just have came home to roost.
Re: Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! by MyJoe: 7:23pm On Sep 27, 2011
Sweetnecta:

My wife does not bear my family name, but hers. She does not pay any of the bills. You are a mrs and you contribute to the upkeep of your household. That is abuse, with the fact that you have to do the cooking, laundry, etc. My wife does not have to do that. This is just part of marital freedom enjoyed by muslim women, while you are being enslaved by your husband. Sharia would have protected you instead of the bible that gags you that you must not speak.
I need some clarification on this, Sweetnecta. Sharia "protects" a woman from having to bear her husband's family name, cook for him, and contribute financially to household expenses all at the same time?
Re: Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! by plappville(f): 9:32pm On Sep 27, 2011
Sweetnecta:

Lighten up. how did i insult you or your husband?
you are being enslaved by your husband.

using a christian marital situation to illustrated inferiority of what is not sharia does not amount to insulting you.
and yet u are claiming not to ve insulted me!
you do work, contribute to the home as well as take care of the house. no?

Is it not this same islamics that has so much honour for women that used to bury female daughters alive! the koran has suddenly write new laws that protects women yesssss!!!!!!!!! i seeeeeeee
WHAT DO U MEAN BY CONTRIBUTE,??

If you do not volunteer in each of these, except taking care of your children, Islamically it is not your role.
Are u trying to tell me that for the fact that i work cook for my family make me a slave to my hubby? by the way, what do u mean by contributing? its funny becos your ideal on how i live with my hubby is very fixed  shocked shocked

your koran did not creat a law that restrict muslim woman from work or have a profession, if u are telling me that your wife is not working, that means u both choosed it that way, Not a restrict law in islam.

The koran did not say muslim woman only place should be sit in her home. If then why should they ve to get education and work. and if they work what do they do with their money? becos it is forbiden for a woman to spend her penny in what she likes in her home hahaha, so funny.

I love to work, i earn money and do what i feel is good with my money for my family. that doesn't mean i take responsibility of the home financialy. I dont need any law to tell me how to spend my money. husband and wife are one flesh according to the bible, this means, what each ve as income OR only one income from the husband, this belongs to both of them.

I do my own cooking and wash my own cloths. I wash dishes and I am overbearing to my wife. And she is younger than me. Much younger and older than you.

U now coming up with age??  grin grin grin u re so funny. well i am begining to know your level of thinking.
your wife cook for herself and her children? while u cook for urself, i can see how lovely islam marraige is.

And who told u in christian home, husband dont show love and respect to his wife in these areas? maybe u dont eat together in dinning or even sleep together also  grin grin.
Sorry to dissapoint u, Washing of dishes and clothes is done both as the mind directs, if both re working, besides, no hand washing in my home both clothes and dishes are wash by the machine. If it was not to be so, as far as love is concern, i will sure wash for him. vise versa, this is not slavering.
Stop making NL feel your Islam is the best when it comes to marriage.

I could have said you insulted all families, including mine in your analysis of Sharia. But i didn't because i knew you know zero about Islam except what you are fed from the Media.
The Sharia has not been fair with islam women, there are so many cases of oppression and abuse all in the name of Sharia.
I do read islam articles, that is the only way i can speak about Islam. The medias  are not accurate i know this.

You need to know that when you say something bad to people, if they analyze it and use you as a reference point, your chicken may just have came home to roost.
It is not in all Muslim countries the practice of woman keeping her own last name, and her own identity in marriage. its what un individual likes. The western women do it if they like.
u sounded as if it was an obligation in the muslim world.
Re: Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! by Sweetnecta: 11:45pm On Sep 27, 2011
While you are ignorant about Islam, it is obligation from the Quran.

Allah says everyone should be known by his or her father's name.
Since I am married to a nigerian, I did not do as the Nigerians do.

We did as Islam prescribed. She is my wife, daughter of her father.
Re: Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! by Nobody: 11:53pm On Sep 27, 2011
Sweetnecta:

While you are ignorant about Islam, it is obligation from the Quran.

Allah says everyone should be known by his or her father's name.
Since I am married to a nigerian, I did not do as the Nigerians do.

We did as Islam prescribed. She is my wife, daughter of her father.

I advice anyone to be ignorant about that cult called ISLAM !!!!

And who cares what the Quran says, that's your prerogative.

But I am surprised you have only 1 wife, Muhammad had 13 .

Quick question , will all your 72 raisins wives bear your name in Paradise   undecided

Give me a break from that religion of fairy tales.

Madness  grin
Re: Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! by Sweetnecta: 12:43am On Sep 28, 2011
i am working on the second.
surprise, both are former christians. you should be throwing dust on yourself in lamentations.

while you are arguing in ignorance, there are many planting the seed of truth;
letting people who add and understand evidence and facts to consider 3 equals 1 for a reality.

people reject this obvious fallacy.

I am not for raisins. I am for hourins.

does your wife bears your last name after she abandoned hers upon marrying you?
should you not be sad instead of smiling, always, christian soldier?

I know soldiers are peaceful people. They demonstrated that in Kalakuta republic in the days.
they are demonstrating that today around the world. Christian zombie [soldier].
Re: Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! by seyibrown(f): 9:51pm On Sep 28, 2011
^^^^ What does the name a woman bear matter? . . . . . . . . . .  weightier things of the law?? The woman is free to do this free, to do that but she is not free to say I am only 9 years old (or 2 years old) and too young for s/e+x!  grin  grin

.  . . . . . . please let us hear more about those shaitanic teachings, jo, and those who Satan lives up their noses! People never washed their noses until Islam came  . . . NOT!  grin

. . . . . actually, I think I know where Satan lives . . . . just some inches up the a*r"s^e! Can't think of anywhere dirtier! grin grin
Re: Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! by Sweetnecta: 2:03pm On Sep 29, 2011
^^^^^^^^^^^ So seyibrown is housing satan 1 inch or so up? i pity you, because from your statement, you and satan are one body.

this is disaster that you have indicated.

do you remember what you did to a finite detail at age 6; say primary 2 at best?

i do hope that you signed prenuptial with mr. brown? Imagine you doing that at primary 2; participating in formulating it making sure that your right is guaranteed?

can you do that at this age of the computers?

one of my nephews was telling me about his memories of his father. this boy was born in July 1975. his father died October 1983. he said i cant remember my father and i want to hear about him from those who truly knew him.

his older brother born in 1971 was excited when i was telling him about his own father because he was 12 when the man died. we who knew him as adults can tell them what no one can except their mother, from a spousal viewpoint, while we discuss his as our brother.

Imagine a 6 year old capability like what the enemies of islam like you continue to say? If it happened, which didn't, it is a true miracle of itself and the 6 years old must have had the mental and physical competence of at least a 20 year old woman.
Re: Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! by seyibrown(f): 6:06pm On Sep 29, 2011
Sweetnecta:

^^^^^^^^^^^ So seyibrown is housing satan 1 inch or so up? i pity you, because from your statement, you and satan are one body.

this is disaster that you have indicated.

do you remember what you did to a finite detail at age 6; say primary 2 at best?

i do hope that you signed prenuptial with mr. brown? Imagine you doing that at primary 2; participating in formulating it making sure that your right is guaranteed?

can you do that at this age of the computers?

one of my nephews was telling me about his memories of his father. this boy was born in July 1975. his father died October 1983. he said i cant remember my father and i want to hear about him from those who truly knew him.

his older brother born in 1971 was excited when i was telling him about his own father because he was 12 when the man died. we who knew him as adults can tell them what no one can except their mother, from a spousal viewpoint, while we discuss his as our brother.

Imagine a 6 year old capability like what the enemies of islam like you continue to say? If it happened, which didn't, it is a true miracle of itself and the 6 years old must have had the mental and physical competence of at least a 20 year old woman.

^^^^ What was that all about?? smiley Did I miss something??
Re: Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! by Sweetnecta: 10:48pm On Sep 29, 2011
you missed everything including ability to process the fact that at age 6, you could not have engaged in contract negotiation and be satisfied with the outcome. then to remember all the details some 20 to 30 or more years later. if that can happen then you are miracle having at age 6 the mental and physical capability of a woman not younger than 26 years old. you should not miss too much now that is made into like baby food for you with the bib on the neck while sitting in high chair, and mommy is saying open your mouth baby, here comes apricot. seyi, dont bore me, please.
Re: Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! by plappville(f): 11:10pm On Sep 29, 2011
seyibrown:

^^^^ What does the name a woman bear matter? . . . . . . . . . .  weightier things of the law?? The woman is free to do this free, to do that but she is not free to say I am only 9 years old (or 2 years old) and too young for s/e+x!  grin  grin

.  . . . . . . please let us hear more about those shaitanic teachings, jo, and those who Satan lives up their noses! People never washed their noses until Islam came  . . . NOT!  grin

. . . . . actually, I think I know where Satan lives . . . . just some inches up the a*r"s^e! Can't think of anywhere dirtier! grin grin
grin grin grin its even obvious that at age 6 she had no ideal of how to make it work, thats the worse crime any prophet should do
And yet, they re the most respectful and peaceful religion. A 6 yrs girl eaiiiiiih total blindness.
What does the islam women do with their salaries as they are prohibited to spend it during matrimony!! Maybe they build the mosque with it grin grin grin
Re: Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! by Sweetnecta: 12:19am On Sep 30, 2011
if it is agreed that at age 6 or even some high number, it is not possible to work, we must have to agree that this proves that Aisha [ra] who had a successful marriage was not in that age bracket.

this simple statement from the post above about age that marriage will absolutely not work supports our claim that Aisha is not younger than 16 when she married the noblest of human [as].

Quran speaks of the age of maturity starting from the age of puberty in order to be married; for both male and female. only in deceit will anyone claim anything earlier or the ruling is different for male. again, it is imitating Muhammad [as] that stops a man like me not to have flings or marry an immature spouse, the half baked, incomplete personality.
Re: Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! by Sweetnecta: 9:47am On Sep 30, 2011
here we are; Seyibrown has stated that she has a root in her body that satan makes his home address. She can't evict him.

This suggestion of hers is almost as head shaking as jesus being bombarded and worked up by satan [read your Bibles before you reply and see how Jesus was under the control of satan].

But when the one who came with truth said satan invades a person, but you can get evict him in these many ways, it became hilarious. I am laughing at Tonye-t, and those of the christendom who have accept his ignorance.
Re: Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! by Sweetnecta: 10:02am On Sep 30, 2011
nothing matters to Seyibrown, except what she deems. this is playing God, lady.
We in Islam are to obey God and do not have any opinion after He has decided a thing.
obedience to God is truly a pre requisite for His Mercy, salvation from Him, forgiving all your sins.

@MyJoe; « #272 on: September 27, 2011, 07:23 PM »
[Quote]Quote from: Sweetnecta on September 27, 2011, 01:44 AM
My wife does not bear my family name, but hers. She does not pay any of the bills. You are a mrs and you contribute to the upkeep of your household. That is abuse, with the fact that you have to do the cooking, laundry, etc. My wife does not have to do that. This is just part of marital freedom enjoyed by muslim women, while you are being enslaved by your husband. Sharia would have protected you instead of the bible that gags you that you must not speak.
[b]I need some clarification on this[/b]Sweetnecta. Sharia "protects" a woman from having to bear her husband's family name, cook for him, and contribute financially to household expenses all at the same time?[/Quote]Yes.
Re: Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! by plappville(f): 12:38pm On Sep 30, 2011
Sweetnecta:

We in Islam are to obey God and do not have any opinion after He has decided a thing.
obedience to God is truly a pre requisite for His Mercy, salvation from Him, forgiving all your sins.

@MyJoe; « #272 on: September 27, 2011, 07:23 PM »Yes.

Still waiting to know what the muslim women do with their money, they are prohibited to use it when they are married, i see why the koran made divorce very easy for u( hey man/woman, I DIVORCE U 3X) and that all hahaha.
Eve the first woman when disobey God by eating the forbiden fruit, God place cause on each, EVE, ADAM, SAPENT. today Koran had denied that cause placed by God about woman and labour. Ur Quran speaks that the suffering of women during the period of pregnancy and childbirth, has no connection with the concept of the original sin of woman. What does MOHA know that he has to deny the curse placed by God and even as he couldn't do anything to stop this curse, he just succeeded in brainwashing his followers that, that curse has no effect on Islam women.
what a shame!!
Re: Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! by Sweetnecta: 1:02pm On Sep 30, 2011
[Quote]« #285 on: Today at 12:38:00 PM »
Quote from: Sweetnecta on Today at 10:02:00 AM

@MyJoe; « #272 on: September 27, 2011, 07:23 PM »Yes.

Still waiting to know what the muslim women do with their money, they are prohibited to use it when they are married, i see why the koran made divorce very easy for u( hey man/woman, I DIVORCE U 3X) and that all hahaha.[/Quote]the only divorce i have experienced is with a christian wife who has no reason to not divorce, while a muslim wife says to me, fear Allah. And her saying to me fear Allah melt my heart. A woman is not forbidden to spend her own money, on whatever she sees fit to spend it on, in as long like any human being should not be spending without caution. Mine built businesses and I never ask her to see the books because she will tell me its not my concern. I agree.
And a woman can institute divorce just as a man can, from a simple reason of "i am not attracted to him to a more spiritual reason like he is not a muslim/believer anymore.

[Quote]Eve the first woman when disobey God by eating the forbiden fruit, God place cause on each, EVE, ADAM, SAPENT. today Koran had denied that cause placed by God about woman and labour. your Quran speaks that the suffering of women during the period of pregnancy and childbirth, has no connection with the concept of the original sin of woman[/Quote]There have been women who delivered their baby without any labor pain. Let me share something with you, since you are a woman. There is something called C-section. It eliminates virginal birth. Even more elaborately, the wealthy employ surrogates to carry their pregnancy to term. Again, not all virginal birth is with any labor or pain. Many in america have delivered and not even aware that they were pregnant and the baby literally forced him/herself out with a look of surprise on the face of the new mother. If this was the curse that you said Yahweh placed on woman, it did not work. And its is not every man that will labor before success. Many of them in Nigeria. Chief Ojukwu is one of them. I can give you many. You live in france and the municipalities around her are littered with the royalties that will have to do anything but just be alive and the money keeps flowing like fast current. Look at Prince Charles. He is almost a bum in his attitude. Is he wealthy? What job does he have?

[Quote]What does MOHA know that he has to deny the curse placed by God and even as he couldn't do anything to stop this curse, he just succeeded in brainwashing his followers that, that curse has no effect on Islam women.
what a shame!![/Quote]I guess you meant Muhammad [as]. Yet you do not realize the lofty position the prophet put women by saying they are not singly responsible while men are excused. Many of my people have delivered their children without having to go through labor pain. Muhammad [as] by Allah spoke the truth, while the liars know themselves.
Re: Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! by plappville(f): 7:53pm On Sep 30, 2011
woman is not forbidden to spend her own money, on whatever she sees fit to spend it on, in as long like any human being should not be spending without coution.
but ur koran says a woman is must not spend her money, not a penny in her matrimonia home. If she cannot spend her money during this time is it when divorced? Ok back to ur previews insult that i work, i care for my kids, i contrubute in paying bill which i dont know where u get that info from shocked
I ve told u that ur wife is doing nothing different from every other women apart from the fact that she is doesnt cook for u, which i see that very bizzare, a family food shoukd e cooked in one pot eat together, thats my view anyway.
She doesnt build the mosque or give her money to the Imam, then she do spend her money like every wise wife out there, that does not make her a slave as u ve called me initially.
There have been women who delivered their baby without any labor pain. Let me share something with you, since you are a woman. There is something called C-section. It eliminates virginal birth. Even more elaborately, the wealthy employ surrogates to carry their pregnancy to term. Again, not all virginal birth is with any labor or pain. Many in america have delivered and not even aware that they were pregnant and the baby literally forced him/herself out with a look of surprise on the face of the new mother. If this was the curse that you said Yahweh placed on woman, it did not work. And its is not every man that will labor before success. Many of them in Nigeria. Chief Ojukwu is one of them. I can give you many. You live in france and the municipalities around her are littered with the royalties that will have to do anything but just be alive and the
money keeps flowing like fast current. Look at Prince Charles. He is almost a bum in his attitude. Is he wealthy? What job does he have?

The C-section u re talking about i know about it, befor the decision gets to that C-section, there are obligational pain which is called contraction, when the baby is moving, dont tell me what i know, the pain does not speak only the virginal, it starts during pregnancy, women go through pains, no woman will come here and say she has hard her baby be it peridural, C-section or normal, u must go through it. At least i ve experience of what i am talking about. The contraction is whT helps the delivery go safer. The caurse is still placed no man chan change anything God has said.science do try to delete this cause but it hasnt yet and cannot. I repeat, no WOMAN bear a baby without pain weather durin labor or during the very begining of the pregnancy.

When u qoute men who are rich without do u know the true secret behind their money? Some bycut and do dirty or sjould i say unGodly things to get rich, thy ve sure go through things before, but u will not no, nothing good comes easily true and certain. The sapent has no legs yet else u could ve really prove God cause as fake.
All these things men are trying to make things work out to prove God weakness, but it has not and will not be unless they put legs in a sapents and and a man just sit at home never go to school or do anything and then get rich.

Moha has denied God's power and laws in many ways.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

7 Contemporary Nigerian Gospel Artistes In Their 20s / What Will Happen At RCCG Convention 2017 — Pastor Adeboye / Why You Should Remain A Virgin Till Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 141
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.