Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,323 members, 7,811,953 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:24 AM

Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! (22875 Views)

8 false Teachings by Churches And The Biblical Truths Concerning them. / If Your Fellowship Holds These Teachings, Then It's Time You Moved On / Why Is Songs Of Solomon Always Exempted From Church Teachings ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! by Sweetnecta: 1:16am On Oct 01, 2011
can you at least get a french Quran and read.

if i take a friend out on the town, and i see to him his money is not good here, that does not mean he can spend his money on the things i will not be obligated to provide for him. things like women, alcohol, cigarette, etc. including pork.

husbands have defined obligations to their wives. the obligation does not include asking for the woman's money to support the family or accounting how she spent it. she is wealthier and wishes to bank roll the family and even give the husband tips, all of that will be charity from her, while if its the husband doing them, it will be his obligation.

while you whine that someone made reference to your family when giving example, to refer to the prophet [as] as Moha, is worse that what i have said in my statement that you field a compliant upon. and truth be told, i easily can have you as a daughter, and i did not complain about the many insult that heaped on me.

you need to learn to either develop thick skin or accept it when your own type of currency is returned to you.

and i have stated before, some women just sat around in their living room, and here comes a baby coming out; she did not have any contraction as the baby was saying to her, mom, ready? i am here, even if you are prepared. she never knew she was even pregnant. what are you talking about.

women who eat date fruits throughout pregnancy will have a pain free, even contraction free delivery of their load. Allah creates the antidote for your christian God curse on women. He also created the antidote for that of men. The men and even women may be called "bowonle"; Prince Charles, Ojukwu are examples. If you want more, look at former President Bush Jr. The children of Warren Buffet are good example. Not every one has to be working in the plantation or graveyard shift.
Re: Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! by plappville(f): 8:13am On Oct 01, 2011
U re not a woman,for baby to knock at tge door of his mother,
There is pain, no delivering in honey and suger way imposible!!!
Only a proper lair will say she has no pain even for 10mins.

Well, i dont spend my money for those rubbish u mentioned here, and i do spend it on what i like without any intruction or obligations. We say what we know. U know how u treat ur wife not how others do.

If the way i call Mohammed offends u, sorry, its like u always make Jesus a rifraf calling him names it hurts but u ve ur mouth so use it. I only abrevate Mohammed as Moha the name is long.

God curse for man remain till date, no man or prophet can change it.
Re: Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! by Sweetnecta: 12:37pm On Oct 01, 2011
i love Jesus in truth more than any christian can.

the lies of loving Jesus when you exaggerate him is insincerity.

the example is like when i was a little boy and one of my much much older brother asked who love more between my then recently passed [ra] father and my still living up to today mother?

my sincere answer was my father of course. this is the man the questioner and i had in common. that brother has long gone now [ra], too.

I remembered him laughing at my answer. he asked if i was sure. i said yes. so he told the other brothers in his age group. the youngest of them was some 20 years plus older than me. they all laughed at me and they said that i will soon change my tune.

some 30 something years after the conversation, no one told me before i realized its my mother that i love more. i struggle against all odds, whatever the odd may be to make my mother happy.

if my father were to be alive i will give 3 times to my mother before i give to my father the very first time.

muslim love of Jesus is like the example above between my mother and my father. Muslims are sincere about their love, while the christians are similar in their love as the love of my father when my older siblings laughed at my ignorance because of my fake idealism.

any former christian when he/she enters Islam quickly realize the true nature of Jesus and loves him in truth right away.

But I do not want to spend my time discussing what is irrelevant. Is God 1 and Indivisible? Yes.

Who ever makes Jesus a God knows that he/she has divided God, cheapened Him and insult Jesus by lying on him, exaggerating his position by elevating him.

And if Satan questions, does it mean that asking question is satanic in nature?

Satan must have done things of actions; getting Biblical Jesus on the ledge/edge of the mountain [cliff] is not question but action.
Re: Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! by plappville(f): 1:26pm On Oct 01, 2011
This ur story between ur dad and mum makes no sense to me becos i cant see thing in same view as u.
We are of different beleive so i guess u didnt place it there for me.
any former christian when he/she enters Islam quickly realize the true nature of Jesus and loves him in truth right away.
And this true nature is that he is notthe son of God, not come to die for our sins that we may be saved, if he was to save the world he could ve saved himself on the cross, i ve seen many of ur post misqouting Jesus as not what he told us of himself so i know where u re going. Let me leave u.
Re: Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! by Sweetnecta: 1:41pm On Oct 01, 2011
my love for my dad as my big brothers saw it when i was a child, is the same the way you exaggerate about Jesus; there is no reality in it.

i soon learned that the true love is with my mom. thats what a revert to islam and all muslims have for Jesus.

i hope you can now understand it since it is now made elementary.

who is the wife of God that bore Him a son, if his true nature is the son, then there must a true nature wife.

if he died for your sins, why are you still supposed to believe in God, and not just only believing in his dying for you.
if you will be saved by his death, why will he say that he will say to even the christian miracle performers 'get away from me, i do not know thee'.
do you perform miracles? if you can't, are you better than those whose faith are high enough that they perform miracles?

you do not read minds. if you do, you can't read the mind of this slave of Allah.
Alhamdulillah, to you i will be very difficult to guess.
if Jesus was good enough to save you, why are you told to obey the Commands of God, pray to God, imitate Jesus even in the matters of what God gave to previous prophets and guidance? these are the things that you must pay attention to. Jesus didn't tell you or anyone what you are saying about him; each was developed after he was lifted off the earth by zealots, the false idealists.
Re: Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! by Nobody: 1:44pm On Oct 01, 2011
Sweetnecta:

my love for my dad as my big brothers saw it when i was a child, is the same the way you exaggerate about Jesus; there is no reality in it.

i soon learned that the true love is with my mom. thats what a revert to islam and all muslims have for Jesus.

i hope you can now understand it since it is now made elementary.

who is the wife of God that bore Him a son, if his true nature is the son, then there must a true nature wife.

if he died for your sins, why are you still supposed to believe in God, and not just only believing in his dying for you.
if you will be saved by his death, why will he say that he will say to even the christian miracle performers 'get away from me, i do not know thee'.
do you perform miracles? if you can't, are you better than those whose faith are high enough that they perform miracles?

you do not read minds. if you do, you can't read the mind of this slave of Allah.
Alhamdulillah, to you i will be very difficult to guess.
if Jesus was good enough to save you, why are you told to obey the Commands of God, pray to God, imitate Jesus even in the matters of what God gave to previous prophets and guidance? these are the things that you must pay attention to. Jesus didn't tell you or anyone what you are saying about him; each was developed after he was lifted off the earth by zealots, the false idealists.

i wonder why this concept is so hard for muslims to understand.
Re: Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! by Sweetnecta: 1:53pm On Oct 01, 2011
because its fake. we think.

you are a son. you have a mother.

your have a father.

what is the relationship between your father and mother? think hard before you respond.

if a child is produced and the parents are not husband and wife, at least they must have had love and se.x between themselves.

if there was no love, at least se.x must have occurred. in case of Jesus, was there se.s, yes or no?

if no, then your concept is deficient and only deficient spirituality could have conceptualized it. equal in evil, are those who accept it as truth.

in Islam, there is no blind faith. we are told to think, ponder, observe, apply real life situation, and arrive at logical and firm conclusion, affirming God as truly Unique and Able Creator.
Re: Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! by Nobody: 2:12pm On Oct 01, 2011
Sweetnecta:

because its fake. we think.

you are a son. you have a mother.

your have a father.

what is the relationship between your father and mother? think hard before you respond.

if a child is produced and the parents are not husband and wife, at least they must have had love and se.x between themselves.

if there was no love, at least se.x must have occurred. in case of Jesus, was there se.s, yes or no?

if no, then your concept is deficient and only deficient spirituality could have conceptualized it. equal in evil, are those who accept it as truth.

in Islam, there is no blind faith. we are told to think, ponder, observe, apply real life situation, and arrive at logical and firm conclusion, affirming God as truly Unique and Able Creator.

how does allah claim to have produced Jesus through virgin mary? Please answer. thanks.
Re: Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! by Sweetnecta: 2:22pm On Oct 01, 2011
you ignored all the questions and you are not even ashamed of yourself, but asked me question anyway as if i am invisible in my writing.

how did Allah create Angels?
how did Allah create heavens and earth and all between them?

how did Allah create Adam?
how did Allah create Eve?

Allah created each not by action/work, but Command; Be {KUN], so it becomes {FA YA KUN}

Allah says that the creation of Jesus to Him, is the same as the creation of Adam. It is by Command; Be. So it becomes.

Adam was commanded to come alive from the mound of dirt.

Jesus was commanded to come alive from the thing clinging to his mother's womb.

Is this difficulty for God to accomplish? Absolutely not. It is very easy for the Creator.
Re: Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! by Nobody: 2:24pm On Oct 01, 2011
Sweetnecta:

you ignored all the questions and you are not even ashamed of yourself, but asked me question anyway as if i am invisible in my writing.

Allah created each not by action/work, but Command; Be {KUN], so it becomes {FA YA KUN}

Allah says that the creation of Jesus to Him, is the same as the creation of Adam. It is by Command; Be. So it becomes.

Is this difficulty for God to accomplish? Absolutely not. It is very easy for the Creator.

you're being obtuse. If as you said, sonship is ONLY POSSIBLE through sex with a woman by another man . . . then how does allah explain the virgin birth of Isa?
Re: Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! by plappville(f): 2:48pm On Oct 01, 2011
Insert Quote
And yet u re not following his steps, u re not Christ like? U pest his follower with deceit, How do u show u love someone by criticising!!!

The truth of loving JESUS is by beleiving in his wordS and preaching him, he is the way the thruth and the life, for no one cometh unto God except by him.
This the truth not an EXAGGERATION.
Re: Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! by plappville(f): 3:05pm On Oct 01, 2011

So there was no sex made before the birth of both? We shall arive i guess.
Re: Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! by Sweetnecta: 3:43pm On Oct 01, 2011
[Quote]« #297 on: Today at 02:24:50 PM »

Quote from: Sweetnecta on Today at 02:22:56 PM

you're being obtuse. If as you said, sonship is ONLY POSSIBLE through sex with a woman by another man . . . then how does allah explain the virgin birth of Isa?[/Quote]the same way the creation of Adam, Even and even a successful live birth; command to happen, to take place.

@plappville « #298 on: Today at 02:48:49 PM »
[Quote]
Insert Quote
And yet u re not following his steps, u re not Christ like? U pest his follower with deceit, How do u show u love someone by criticising!!![/Quote]abeg woman, you are not truly his follower. tell me how you are his true follower? are you observing the laws and the prophets? how are you keeping alive the littlest of the jots so that you are not one of the least in the kingdom of heaven? How are honoring the another comforter who leads to all truth, make corrections of mistakes developed after Jesus left the earth, reminding people of what Jesus truly said, glorifying Jesus so much so that he restored the honor of the mother of Jesus at least in the eyes of those who used to be ignorant, repeats only what he heard from God and did not add or take away from it?

Just christ like lip service does not cut it. What are you doing to justify that label upon yourself? We are not blind and we do see. We observe.

[Quote]Quote
The truth of loving JESUS is by beleiving in his wordS and preaching him, he is the way the thruth and the life, for no one cometh unto God except by him.[/Quote]Tell me the words of Jesus that you preach? I will love to read them. Nothing from anyone but all from Jesus. Then contrast with what Christianity is.
This the truth not an EXAGGERATION.
Re: Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! by Nobody: 3:49pm On Oct 01, 2011
smdh at sweetnec. what are u defending?
Re: Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! by Nobody: 3:58pm On Oct 01, 2011
toba:

i wonder. he simply refuses to answer simple questions, preferring instead to ramble on about nothing.
Re: Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! by Sweetnecta: 4:00pm On Oct 01, 2011
[Quote]This the truth not an EXAGGERATION.[/Quote]exaggeration is when lie is made to be truth or addition is made to truth to become big, both are distortion and reality is completely denied for make belief. simply put; amplification.

[Quote]« #299 on: Today at 03:05:02 PM »

So there was no sex made before the birth of both? We shall arive i guess.[/Quote]there was no sex in making Adam become fully grown man when became alive. there was no sex involved in when Eve was made to become alive as a fully matured woman. there is no sex involved when Jesus was made to lodge in his mother's tummy for as long as it takes before he was delivered like any live birth. if you know any of the 3 that sex was involved, tell us which and who were the sex partners?
Re: Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! by Nobody: 4:08pm On Oct 01, 2011
Sweetnecta:

exaggeration is when lie is made to be truth or addition is made to truth to become big, both are distortion and reality is completely denied for make belief. simply put; amplification.

there was no sex in making Adam become fully grown man when became alive. there was no sex involved in when Eve was made to become alive as a fully matured woman. there is no sex involved when Jesus was made to lodge in his mother's tummy for as long as it takes before he was delivered like any live birth. if you know any of the 3 that sex was involved, tell us which and who were the sex partners?

So if there was no sex involved in these 3 why do you think such is not the case with the appellation of Jesus as the Son of God? Wasnt Adam also called the Son of God.
Re: Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! by Sweetnecta: 4:11pm On Oct 01, 2011
@Toba; « #301 on: Today at 03:49:19 PM »
[Quote]smdh at sweetnec. what are u defending?[/Quote]truth. disallowing you to pass lies as any truth.

@davidylan « #302 on: Today at 03:58:05 PM »
[Quote]Quote from: toba on Today at 03:49:19 PM

i wonder. he simply refuses to answer simple questions, preferring instead to ramble on about nothing.[/Quote]Below was your question, while you refused to answer any of mine. Next to it was my answer:

[Quote]Question:If as you said, sonship is ONLY POSSIBLE through sex with a woman by another man . . . then how does allah explain the virgin birth of Isa?
Answer: same way the creation of Adam, Even and even a successful live birth; command to happen, to take place. [/Quote]
And Jesus is son of Mary. This is how Allah mentioned him [as].
Re: Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! by Sweetnecta: 4:18pm On Oct 01, 2011
[Quote]« #304 on: Today at 04:08:32 PM »

Quote from: Sweetnecta on Today at 04:00:33 PM
exaggeration is when lie is made to be truth or addition is made to truth to become big, both are distortion and reality is completely denied for make belief. simply put; amplification.

there was no sex in making Adam become fully grown man when became alive. there was no sex involved in when Eve was made to become alive as a fully matured woman. there is no sex involved when Jesus was made to lodge in his mother's tummy for as long as it takes before he was delivered like any live birth. if you know any of the 3 that sex was involved, tell us which and who were the sex partners?

[b]So if there was no sex involved in these 3 [/b]why do you think such is not the case with the appellation of Jesus as the Son of God? Wasnt Adam also called the Son of God.[/Quote]Calling somebody son of such and such does not mean its true, except sex occurs with his mother and the Mr. Such and Such. Many people call some persons in their lives father[s]. The reality is that you create this relationship, with reality in it. This is similar to adoption. Adam is not son of God. So is Jesus. They were created. Commanded to being. I do hope you can finally get it. If you insist both or one are/is related to God by blood, this is your own make up.
Re: Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! by Sweetnecta: 4:21pm On Oct 01, 2011
There is no reality in calling them sons of God. There is no authority to it. No evidence. You can't prove it. o you made it up without reality or evidence.
Re: Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! by Nobody: 4:22pm On Oct 01, 2011
Sweetnecta:

There is no reality in calling them sons of God. There is no authority to it. No evidence. You can't prove it. o you made it up without reality or evidence.

Just the same way i could claim that you also made up that story that Adam was made from dust right? Where is your authority to it? where is your evidence? Can you prove it?
Re: Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! by plappville(f): 4:33pm On Oct 01, 2011
davidylan:

So if there was no sex involved in these 3 why do you think such is not the case with the appellation of Jesus as the Son of God? Wasnt Adam also called the Son of God.
That was my point, this man is confussing himself i think!!

Son of Mary how? (according to u a sex must be made) explain how did Jesus is son of mary and yet ALLAH didnt mention the sex that was involve !!?? tell us more about how Jesus was made, u are hiding the truth or confused!!
Re: Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! by plappville(f): 5:28pm On Oct 01, 2011
Sweetnecta:

This is not a make up, There are a number of Biblical facts stating Jesus Christ as the only beggoten son.
weather u beleive it or not.

His birth was prophesy by Isaiah's .( "Therefore the Lord himself shall give you a sign; Behold a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Emmanuel." ) Isaiah 7: 14.
(Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us. Matthew 1:23 U beleive in the kuran teaching so do i beleive in the bible.

He is the son of God by his resurrection: 1 Corinthians 15:1-9(KJV)
1Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand;

2By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.

3For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;

4And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

5And that he was seen of Cephas, then of the twelve:

6After that, he was seen of above five hundred brethren at once; of whom the greater part remain unto this present, but some are fallen asleep.

7After that, he was seen of James; then of all the apostles.

8And last of all he was seen of me also, as of one born out of due time.

9For I am the least of the apostles, that am not meet to be called an apostle, because I persecuted the church of God.

By his divine preaching/teaching:[/i]The great Gospel writer Matthew tells us, in Matthew 7:28-29

And so it was, when Jesus had ended these sayings, that the people were[b] astonished at His teaching, for He taught them as one having authority[/b], and not as the scribes (Matthew 7:28-29).

[i]Angels confirmation of his birth:
[b] (Matt 1:20 KJV)[/b]But while he thought on these things, behold, the angel of the LORD appeared unto him in a dream, saying, Joseph, thou son of David, fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife: for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Ghost.

Sweetnecta To deny this Biblical facts is to deny the Bible itself and Jesus. How do u still claim u love him and say he is not the SON OF GOD??
Re: Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! by Sweetnecta: 5:38pm On Oct 01, 2011
[Quote]« #308 on: Today at 04:22:16 PM »

Quote from: Sweetnecta on Today at 04:21:08 PM

Just the same way i could claim that you also made up that story that Adam was  made from dust right? Where is your authority to it? where is your evidence? Can you prove it?[/Quote]What does the Bible say about the materials used to create Adam? When you deny this, please find yourself in the column of the atheist in the book[s] of all who believe in creation. Let me say something to you; whatever Quran agrees with in the Bible, that part is true. So show us what the Bible say about the creation of Adam; what were the materials used?

[Quote]plappville « #309 on: Today at 04:33:04 PM »
Quote from: davidylan on Today at 04:08:32 PM
That was my point, this man is confussing himself i think!![/Quote]I already said appellation, is fake in this case because there is no reality to it. You people go so far as saying God came in the person of Jesus. Yet here you are trying to water it down as if Adam was exaggerated in the same matter.

[Quote]Quote

Son of Mary how? (according to u a sex must be made) explain how did Jesus is son of mary and yet ALLAH didnt mention the sex that was involve !!?? tell us more about how Jesus was made, u are hiding the truth or confused!![/Quote]son of Mary by creation of God. after all he [as] came out of the body of Mary. Hence, right fully son of Mary. Do you notice we dont even call Eve son of Adam?
Re: Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! by Sweetnecta: 6:20pm On Oct 01, 2011
[Quote]« #310 on: Today at 05:28:56 PM »

Quote from: Sweetnecta on Today at 04:21:08 PM

This is not a make up, There are a number of Biblical facts stating Jesus Christ as the only beggoten son.
weather u beleive it or not.

His birth was prophesy by Isaiah's [b].( "Therefore the Lord himself shall give you a sign; Behold a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Emmanuel." ) Isaiah 7: 14.[/b]Apart from the fact that no one ever called him Emmanuel [if you have a proof, present it, is this an evidence that he was a begotten son of God? How did God beget him? Can you search the dictionary as tell us what beget is except by actual sexual act is the only way to arrive at it?

[Quote](Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us. Matthew 1:23 U beleive in the kuran teaching so do i beleive in the bible.[/Quote] IShmael is God hears. Does it make Ishmael God? How about Israel?

[Quote]He is the son of God by his resurrection: 1 Corinthians 15:1-9(KJV)
1Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand;

2By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.

3For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;

4And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

5And that he was seen of Cephas, then of the twelve:

6After that, he was seen of above five hundred brethren at once; of whom the greater part remain unto this present, but some are fallen asleep.

7After that, he was seen of James; then of all the apostles.

8And last of all he was seen of me also, as of one born out of due time.

9For I am the least of the apostles, that am not meet to be called an apostle, because I persecuted the church of God.[/Quote]These are your evidence? Paul? Giving his own opinion as he wished? Do you want me to quote verses from him that makes him a liar? Are the above word of God or Paul's? And you still call the Bible absolute word of God? If I quote verses of the Bible from the mouth of Paul and you find him a liar, will the Bible remain word of God, still?

[Quote]By his divine preaching/teaching:The great Gospel writer Matthew tells us, in Matthew 7:28-29[/Quote] is this from Jesus or somebody not jesus? You see why you can't even say the whole of Matthew is from Jesus?

[Quote]And so it was, when Jesus had ended these sayings, that the people were astonished at His teaching, for He taught them as one having authority, and not as the scribes (Matthew 7:28-29).[/Quote]he was a prophet. did you forget that? Moses taught even higher things. Moses brought laws that even Jesus had to obey and told you to obey them. But no. Not you. You had to listen to Paul. {I am not attacking you. I hope you realize that?}.

[Quote]Angels confirmation of his birth: (Matt 1:20 KJV)But while he thought on these things, behold, the angel of the LORD appeared unto him in a dream, saying, Joseph, thou son of David, fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife: for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Ghost.[/Quote]Angels confirmed births of Ishmael. The birth of Isaac. Are these people less special?Ishmael became nations. Jesus didnt. And Joseph was not the husband of mary before then, otherwise she wouldn't have remained a virgin. Just a mere engagement does not make future spouse, spouse from that moment of engagement. And holy ghost was not Yahweh, otherwise you kill the Trinity right there. Plus you will have to then agree that jesus got his own mother pregnant. To get somebody to conceive includes se.x, or test tube process, or surrogacy, except if you are the Creator who makes any of these possible and making it to happen in another way called creation; commanding it to happen.
While Jesus was commanded to happen in his mother's tummy, Adam was commanded to happen from a pie of dirt, literally, and Eve from a piece of rib.

[Quote]Sweetnecta To deny this Biblical facts is to deny the Bible itself and Jesus. How do u still claim u love him and say he is not the SON OF GOD??[/Quote]None of what I disagree with is a fact. It is on the pages of the Bible. Yes. But opinions and make believe. Read it yourself, all over age with freedom of thought. How is a name that never was used became the evidence? Evene if he was called that name, when he was prostrating his face at Gethsemane, that was evidence enough that he was a worshiper. He called himself son of man many times. He called himself prophet. he said he was sent to a specific people.
I wonder what else do you want? Then he topped it all off by saying "my God, my God . . ."
not that I believe the crucifixion. But the Creator confound the liars to leave a a little truth in their big lie. So we know that they have lied.[/quote]
Re: Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! by plappville(f): 7:57pm On Oct 01, 2011
Good night, to be continued,
Re: Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! by paranod123(m): 10:52am On Jun 22, 2012
Tonye-t:
And the prophet continued. . .

----------------------------------------------------------------------

So Satan can actually steal physical objects, and even snatch children, but cannot open closed doors? Again, more of the "boogie man" superstition nonsense. Wondering what will Shaitan be doing during the day time . . . that he only comes out in the night hours.

And again, if the Muhammed's satan goes out to drag wick. . .wonder what he will do in the city where we only have electricity sockets and switches grin grin grin grin

u are a fool so using door as example means it a door of ur house. ODE all the hadith u quote there is wrong. Did ur own bible talk straight u need brain to understand word of God
Re: Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! by Nobody: 9:10pm On Feb 27, 2013
Tonye-t:
Can u imagine

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Satan laughs at people who make a sound when they yawn?.  What on earth was that dude thinking when he said Allah likes sneezing and dislikes yawning!
OMG! but me thought Germs are spread via sneezing, while the body gets more oxygen when it yawns.  Yawning is indeed beneficial to the human body, so why would Allah not like it?  And if Satan enters through a yawn, couldn't he enter through a nose at any time? afterall we indirectly yawn with our nose every second  grin grin grin grin grin

A sincere Muslim teacher will tell you that superstitions played in Muhammad's mind and he spoke any strange thing that his imagination conjured up.
the poor dude was drunk.don't you knw that's what he's know for.drinking and womanising.oloshi
Re: Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! by aurenflani: 10:45pm On Feb 27, 2013
jcross19: This is interesting can a muslim tell us why the women are covering there hair , if you hear it the reason you will laugh. funny funny funny superstitions

Women who do not cover their hair must be shaved. Bible.
Re: Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! by Ifeann(f): 12:15am On Feb 15, 2015
Would have being a fine comedian. The dude said some really funny things. Too bad he was also a murderer.
Re: Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! by TruthHurts1(m): 9:17pm On Jan 08
Islam is truly the religion for low IQ, brain dead, semi illiterate animals

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Was Jesus Born On Christmas Day? / Why True Christians See Leah Sheribu As A Huge Source Of Inspiration / Lady Gets Iphone 8 As Gift, Says "It Pays To Give" (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.