Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,995 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! (22914 Views)

8 false Teachings by Churches And The Biblical Truths Concerning them. / If Your Fellowship Holds These Teachings, Then It's Time You Moved On / Why Is Songs Of Solomon Always Exempted From Church Teachings ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! by vedaxcool(m): 8:37am On Nov 08, 2010
seyibrown:

@Sweetnecta,

Given your vigorous defence of Hadiths here, how come you say some hadiths are not true on our thread? When I brought up the matter of Aisha, you said any hadiths that coontradict the Quran is not a true Hadith in trying to defend the age of consummation of Aisha's marriage! How come on this thread, all Hadiths are vital for a Muslim but on our thread incorrect when they showcase the real Mohammed! Just curious . . . . . . !

seyi, you evidently lack basic knowlegde of Islam as a religion, as Hadith are accounts collected at different points in time after the Holy Prophet Muhammad S.A.W, died, Note that Poeple like Bukhari, Muslim et al, took great care in sifting accounts that were not reliable, so it is not sweetnecta that is Classifying them as been unture, it is based on the works of great collectors of Hadiths, thathe came to the conclusion that they are untrue or weak, as in those whom the hadith were obtained from were either not trustworthy or reliable unlike you Christians whom Paul played(Being Jesus Enemy when Jesus was Alive--Note they never reconciled during his life time and Jesus never spoke of him), we Muslims took great care in obtaining the right words Of the Holy prophet Muhammad s.a.w, before taking them to be his true words, Note also thar a hadith becomes suspect when it is not in Tune with Qur'anic Principles, a this and many more are criteria used in collecting the words Of the Prophet Pbuh, Now what criteria was used in collating the New testament as it is suppose to be eye witness accounts of Jesus A.S words when he was alive yet we meet that all sort of stuff not worthy of being attributed to the Prophet of God, were stuffed in.
aletheia:

It's not today that Sweetnecta started denying the hadiths when they are inconvenient. See here for a previous denial of the hadiths (as nopuqeater). smiley

Pls being evidence that he was by himself and note you are yet to reply to any of the matters raised by nonpuqeater

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-493057.32.html#msg7099985
Re: Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! by seyibrown(f): 12:28pm On Nov 08, 2010
[b]@vexdacool

Seeing as you too are saying that where an Hadith is conflicting with the Quran it is suspect; can I conclude that 'every other thing' written in that particular Hadith it should be regarded as incorrect and I will also say that any other such account found in that Hadith (seeing as it is now incorrect) that is found in another Hadith makes that other Hadith incorrect too? e.g. Hadith A says Mohammed is 'THE ANOTHER COMFORTER', but the Quran disagrees, therefore, HADITH A is suspect. Given that it is suspect, we cannot trust anything said in the whole of HADITH A. If in HADITH A, it also says that 'MOHAMMED IS A PROPHET' and the same is said in HADITH B of Mohammed, since HADITH A is suspect and HADITH B agrees with it on 1 or 2 more points, can we therefore conclude that HADITH B is also incorrect, given that it shares common ground with HADITH A? 

@Sweetnecta

Please answer the question I asked you; I'd like you to explain how you say one thing on one thread and say another on another thread!I believe you are the best person to explain your actions.[/b]
Re: Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! by Sweetnecta: 4:55pm On Nov 08, 2010
@Seyibrown: « #190 on: Today at 01:16:58 AM »
[Quote]@Sweetnecta,
Given your vigorous defence of Hadiths here, how come you say some hadiths are not true on our thread? When I brought up the matter of Aisha, you said any hadiths that coontradict the Quran is not a true Hadith in trying to defend the age of consummation of Aisha's marriage! How come on this thread, all Hadiths are vital for a Muslim but on our thread incorrect when they showcase the real Mohammed! Just curious . . . . . . ![/Quote]Show me a place that I said all hadith are vital for a muslims, simply because it is congruent [agreement] with the verse[s] of Quran it is relating to. I will now direct you to read the topic of this thread, again. You see the word "Hilarious" in there? And if you read the theme of the thread, the author says it is "superstition" that makes the prophet (AS) talked about satan, in each of the hadiths posted. My question, rather my challenge to the author, was not that he deemed it funny that he calibrated them as hilarious, for he can laugh as hard as he wants and others, including you and aletheia can join in. after all the nation of Noah (AS) laughed at his rain and boat idea. what i wanted Tonye-t to do was to tell himself and all of us how the hadiths become "SUPERSTITION". Nothing more, and only for this i started a thread which Tonye-t has in substance avoided, unable to defend his conclusion that superstition rather that the office of Another Comforter leading to all things is the reason the messenger (AS) spoke so vigorously to us about the evil tricks of satan.

[QUote]Contracted out to the LORD JESUS all the days of my life! Alleluia![/QUote]And Jesus has no choice but contract his soul to his "MAKER". Notice the word in quotation. I will remind you of it soon enough; made means created, like a car maker make, creates, assembles his product; car. Incidentally, a car cant make another car, and cant own another car. Human dont own human unless one is in slavery. And when the slave is alive and when he dies, his soul is not owned by the slave master. And owning the body of the slave is simply an illusion and temporal at best. Allah Owns the slave master who claims such a position or claimed for him, and Allah Owns the slave too. To Him shall return. You are claiming that you are a slave of Jesus, who is a slave of HIM WHO sent him.

AIsha [ra], as you claim or you said she claimed through the narrator of thr single hadith, was by your own observation that she is underage.I have presented a verse from the Quran that anyone, male or female wishing to marry must reach puberty, or a legal age, even if he or she is an orphan, must reach the same to even take over the inheritance.

Aisha [ra], said she participated in the contract of marriage, showing she knew what she was going into, giving her own seal of approval, since she comes from a noble father, wealthy and respected in every respect, and marrying the most noble of men, in all that has walked on this earth from Adam (AS), to the last man in the future, so much noble that he is more beloved to Allah than Jibril (AS) (Read it in The condition around the first revelation, when Jibril was leaving, filling up the whole horizon and many others, and specifically the heavenly even of Isra wa Miraj where Muhammad was able to go beyond Sidrat Mutahada (The Lote Tree of the farthest point in (SURAH NAJM, Star), which Jibril or anyone cant pass because it is the boundry of all about this world and after it is the Next World). Aisha herself called Muhammad (AS) QUran Walking, and to be called that, there is no way he could have not lived up to the billing, because Aisha did not remark against it. so we go to verse of the Quran and other sources to refute a daif hadith:

www.islamicboard.com/, islam/40223-aishas-age-17-years-old-argument.html - Cached

I found this interesting, an argument in support of the idea that Aisha was 17 years old when she was married. By Jamal Badawi.
Some background information, he rejects the hadiths in Bukhari that say she was 9 because they all go back to one person who, although he was trustworthy, suffered from bad memory at later age. It is known that between the marriage contract and Aisha's moving to the Prophet's household, there was a 3-year gab during which she stayed with her parents. It is also known that her moving to the Prophet's household took place in the first or second year after migration from Makkah to Madina. It is also known that the Makkan period lasted for 13 years, and the famous biographer Ibn Is-haq lists the name of Aisha among the very early persons who accepted Islam in the first few months of the Prophet's mission. If we were to add a minimum age of Aisha to understand what she was accepting, say 4 + the 13 years in Makkah + 1 or 2 years in Madina, it adds up probably to 19 years and not only 9, which is the number reported in Al-Bukhari.
www.islamawareness.net/FAQ/what_was_ayesha.html - Similar

What was Ayesha’s (ra) Age at the Time of Her Marriage? It is normally believed that she was nine years old at the time of her marriage with Mohammad (sws) was consummated. I do think it was according to the traditions of the Arab culture, as otherwise people would have objected to this marriage. But unfortunately, the modern day man is not satisfied with an answer as simple as that.
Reply*
To begin with, I think it is the responsibility of all those who believe that marrying a girl as young as nine years old was an accepted norm of the Arab culture, to provide at least a few examples to substantiate their point of view. I have not yet been able to find a single dependable instance in the books of Arab history where a girl as young as nine years old was given away in marriage. Unless such examples are given, we do not have any reasonable grounds to believe that it really was an accepted norm.

www.understanding-islam.com/ri/mi-005.htm - Cached - Similar

Verses Regarding Marriage

God tells us about Moses’ marriage which includes [b]parental consent:[/b]Her parents agreed just like below.
[28:26] One of the two women said, "O my father, hire him. He is the best one to hire, for he is strong and honest."
[28:27]. He said, "I wish to offer one of my two daughters for you to marry, in return for working for me for eight pilgrimages; if you make them ten, it will be voluntary on your part. I do not wish to make this matter too .difficult for you. You will find me, GOD willing, righteous."

The most important consideration in our relationships with spouses or any family members for that matter is explained in the following verses:

[9:23] O you who believe, do not ally yourselves even with your parents and your siblings, if they prefer disbelieving over believing. Those among you who ally themselves with them are transgressing.
[9:24] Proclaim: "If your parents, your children, your siblings, your spouses, your family, the money you have earned, a business you worry about, and the homes you cherish are more beloved to you than GOD and His messenger, and the striving in His cause, then just wait until GOD brings His judgment." GOD does not guide the wicked people.
In other words, our relationships must never take precedence above God and His guidance and commandments in the Scripture.

[25:74] And they say, "Our Lord, let our spouses and children be a source of joy for us, and keep us in the forefront of the righteous."
[40:8] "Our Lord, and admit them into the gardens of Eden that You promised for them and for the righteous among their parents, spouses, and children. You are the Almighty, Most Wise.
[30:21] Among His proofs is that He created for you spouses from among yourselves, in order to have tranquility and contentment with each other, and He placed in your hearts love and care towards your spouses. In this, there are sufficient proofs for people who think.

What is an Appropriate Age for Marriage?

A rumor about the Prophet Mohammad which can be found in the Hadith books (man-made teachings that are wrongly attributed to God) is that Muhammad married his wife Aisha when she was six and consummated that marriage when she was nine! However, a six year old child is incapable of making crucial decisions for marriage such as taking the solemn pledge, ascertaining mutual attraction, agreeing to/adjusting the dowry, and determining whether the potential spouse is an idol worshipper. Furthermore, marriage involves taking serious responsibilities concerning the upbringing of the family, of which the child would be incapable. This means that the stories about Aisha's marriage at the age of six are lies that completely contradict the Quran. When we hear that the Prophet Mohammad married Aisha at six or nine or any ridiculous age like that, we need to remember that Mohammad was a striving believer and therefore, would have followed the recommendations in the Quran. This means that he would not have married an immature child, and also that this tale is a big lie.

[29:68] Who is more evil than one who fabricates lies and attributes them to GOD, or rejects the truth when it comes to him? Is Hell not a just retribution for the disbelievers?

[24:12] When you heard it, the believing men and the believing women should have had better thoughts about themselves, and should have said, "This is obviously a big lie."
[24:15] You fabricated it with your own tongues, and the rest of you repeated it with your mouths without proof. You thought it was simple, when it was, according to GOD, gross.
[24:16] When you heard it, you should have said, "We will not repeat this. Glory be to You. This is a gross falsehood."

Then, the question remains; what is an appropriate age for marriage? We do not find a specified age requirement in the Quran. The true believers accept, without hesitation, God's assertion in verse 6:38“…We did not leave anything out of this book.'' Therefore if something cannot be found in the Quran, it is only because God knows it is not important for us to have detailed. God had already established the standards that marriage can happen when the individuals involved have reached maturity. God made the religion easy for us (verse 5:6), and thus, out of His Mercy, left it up to us to decide what the appropriate age would be for the individuals involved, since we live in different communities with distinct customs and traditions. God knows, and we know that each individual and community is unique and maturity will be reached at varying ages, not at one assigned age.

Surah Nisa 4:6:

"Make trial of orphans until they reach the age of marriage; if then ye find sound judgment in them, release their property to them; but consume it not wastefully, nor in haste against their growing up. If the guardian is well-off, Let him claim no remuneration, but if he is poor, let him have for himself what is just and reasonable. When ye release their property to them, take witnesses in their presence: But all-sufficient is God in taking account."
From this verse, we can see that there is an age limit of marriage in Islam. The Arabic word used in this verse is "alnnikaha," (*) which some translators have translated as "puberty."

Tafsir al-Jalalayn:
"Try, test, well the orphans, before reaching maturity with regard [the duties of] religion and [before] they can [legally] manage their own affairs, until they reach the age of marrying, that is, until they have become eligible for it through puberty or [legal] age, which, according to al-ShÄfiâÄ«, is the completion of fifteen years; then, if you perceive in them maturity, that is, right [judgement] in matters of religion and their property, deliver their property to them; consume it not, O guardians, wastefully, without due merit, and in haste, that is, hastening to expend it, fearing, lest they should grow up, and become mature, at which time you will be obliged to hand it over to them. If any man, who is a guardian, is rich, let him be abstinent, that is, let him abstain from the orphanâs property and refrain from consuming it; if he is poor, let him consume, of it, honourably, that is, in line with the wage for his work. And when you deliver to them, the orphans, their property, take witnesses over them, that they have received it and that you are absolved [of the obligation], so that if any dispute occurs, you are able to refer to a clear proof: this is a command [intended] for guidance. God suffices as a reckoner, as a guardian of His creaturesâ deeds and as a reckoner of these [deeds] (the bÄâ [in biâLlÄhi] is extra)."

Tafsir Ibn Abbas:
"(Prove orphans) test the intelligence of orphans (till they reach the marriageable age) the age of puberty; (then, if ye find them of) if you see that they possess (sound judgement) righteousness in Religion and a tendency to protect their wealth, (deliver over unto them their fortune) then give their wealth which is with you; (and devour it not squandering) it in transgression and unlawfully (and in haste) in haste lest the orphan grows older and consumes it little by little (lest they should grow up) for fear that they grow older and stop you from devouring their wealth. (Whoso (of the guardians) is rich) and needs not the orphan's wealth, (let him abstain generously) because of his richness from taking of the property of orphans, nor should he diminish anything from their wealth; (and whoso is poor) and needy (let him take thereof in reason (for his guardianship)) in measure, such that he is not in need for the wealth of orphans; it is also said that this means: he should take from the wealth of orphans in proportion with the measure of his work regarding this wealth; and it is also said that this means: he can take from the wealth of orphans as a loan to be paid back. (And when ye deliver up their fortune unto orphans) when they reach the legal age, (have (the transaction) witnessed in their presence) when you deliver it to them. (Allah sufficeth as a Reckoner) Allah suffices as a witness. This verse was revealed about Thabit Ibn Rifa'ah al-Ansari."

We also read in the following verse that marriage is a strong promise/covenant according to:

Surah Nisa 4:21:

"And how could ye take it when ye have gone in unto each other, and they have Taken from you a solemn covenant?"

From these 2 verses in combination, we understand that marriage is a agreement between men and women at the age of maturity where they can make good judgments. When a person reaches puberty, he/she can decide to get married if he/she wants to. If you marry someone before puberty, the marriage is NOT complete till both reach puberty. You cannot have intercourse with the person you marry, till the marriage is completed (which is at puberty). No-one can force you to marry, or stay married. We see that there is no specific limit to when a person can complete the marriage, because puberty can start earlier for some people and late for others. Is this a bad thing that people can marry when they reach puberty? Not at all, because if they do it, it can ONLY be done with the will of the person and if the family are okay with it. Moreover, in the Islamic ruling, a male/female who marry when they reach puberty are NOT allowed to be treated differently, because they're a rather young couple. In fact, in the USA about 100 years ago, people could participate in sexual activity, at the age of 10:

@aletheia (m): « #191 on: Today at 04:01:29 AM »
[Quote]Quote from: seyibrown on Today at 01:16:58 AM
@Sweetnecta,

Given your vigorous defence of Hadiths here, how come you say some hadiths are not true on our thread? When I brought up the matter of Aisha, you said any hadiths that coontradict the Quran is not a true Hadith in trying to defend the age of consummation of Aisha's marriage! How come on this thread, all Hadiths are vital for a Muslim but on our thread incorrect when they showcase the real Mohammed! Just curious . . . . . . !

It's not today that Sweetnecta started denying the hadiths when they are inconvenient. See here for a previous denial of the hadiths (as nopuqeater). Smiley
Report to moderator Logged
Awake, my soul, and sing of him who died for thee![/Quote]Your soul is gonna remain sound asleep, because it has been drugged up by Shaytan who makes a man that has no power, a servant of the Powerful, seem to you the opposite of what he. I tell you that there is no single tradition of the jews that prohibits a man being buried during sabbath, so that he is kept in a cave instead of wash and shroud and bury him in a dugged grave and covered up with dirt. instead his body was oiled up as if nursing the wounds to healing state in warm cozy cave. Where is the the sign of Jonas in the belly of the fish in the sea, which should have been in a shroud in the grave covered up with the dirt? Not the cave that people go in for refuge or safety.

Finally, you have never read from me that i said any hadith that disagrees with Quran is acceptable even if it makes a great postcard picture of the subject matter, or that hadith that agrees with the Quran is unacceptable, even if it provides a gory details, since I believe in the whole Quran and i am commanded to take all from Muhammad (AS), the only one whom hadith is to come from his mouth.

I disagree with the singular hadith about of AIsha for many reasons; It did not say "Aisha said that she heard Allah's apostle say . . ."
Another reason: The hadith disagrees with the maturity or proper age of Aisha who should have reached, at least Puberty as sated Quran.
Another reason: The narrator is stated to have bad memory at old age, when the hadith was narrated.
Another reason: Something this important should have been known by all including her father in the Sirah (Life History of the people).
Another reason: If Muhammad was stated as the living Quran by her, he would not have gone against that very Quran about her.
Another reason: A 6 or 9 year old could not have had the mental ability to enter into contract for a legal marriage.
Another reason: She was born in the time before the beginning of Islam, being one of the youngest and earliest entrants with Abu Bakr (RA).
Another reason: She knew the revelation period of time of early Makkan Surah and she would not have known except she was older at the time.
Another reason: She was only 10 years younger than her older teenage sister when the first Revelation came down.
Re: Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! by seyibrown(f): 5:29pm On Nov 08, 2010
[b]@Sweetnecta,

I am sorry to say you DID NOT ANSWER MY QUESTION. I did not ask you to go into Aisha's marriage age here. (Not important because I researched it and know that the Quran instructs men who want to divorce their wives who have not started menstruating to wait 3 months before doing so to be sure that they are not pregnant. SEE QURAN 65:4. Children who have not yet reached puberty do not menstruate. Aisha was still playing with dolls when the marriage was consummated and Islam does not allow children who have reached the age of puberty to play with dolls. Are you more Muslim than the writers of the HADITHS? I know the Quran does not lie about Islam. Is Quran 65:4 a lie or are some parts of the Quran lies?) All I asked was why you condemned HADITHS that confirm an issue such as Aisha's marriage on our thread but vigorously defend 'all' HADITHS on this thread.

Can you please answer the question of why you are 'oshaka-oshoko' in the matter of HADITHS in a very civil, intelligent and coherent manner, please?[/b]
Re: Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! by vedaxcool(m): 3:48pm On Nov 10, 2010
@ Seyi: What do you understand by Hadiths? cause your Ignorance is suffocating the thread.
Re: Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! by seyibrown(f): 4:20pm On Nov 10, 2010
Explain Hadiths and their relevance to Islam (and muslims), please! I would love to speak 'knowledgeably' on Hadiths but Sweetnecta has only managed to muddle it all up with his 'tuface' stance and hasn't succeeded in giving any clear explanation on why he has two opinions on the relevance of Hadiths!
Re: Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! by Tonyet1(m): 4:32pm On Nov 10, 2010
And the Prophet Mo's superstitions trails. . . undecided

The haddith according to Sahih Al-Bukhari quoted Mohammad as saying, " Bad omen is in the woman, the house and the horse." Vol. 7:30

Vedaxcool, sweetnecta et al. . . i mean no harm! but what would you make of your Holy Prophet's stupidity here. How on earth would someone write to his followers that WOMEN ARE BAD OMEN. . .na wa o!

Ok!for other readers, let me break the stories discovered by Islamic scholars who believed that Mohammad said so much superstitions, so that it doesnt come as a mock on Islamism originating from Tonye

In Vol. 2:541 of the Haddith according to Sahih Al-Bukhari, it was discovered that Mohammad fell out with his other wives during the time he brought in a little girl as young as 9yrs by name Aisha tobe his wife (mr.paedophile), and the brawl was so much so that shameful words were exchanged against both sides. And one of those words was when Mohammad in anger said "Women are bad omen". Now the funniest part was that this insult immediately found itself to the Haddiths and Quran.

Like WTH! why would someone go on to teach his followers that Women (Natures best gift to Mankind on Procreation) were bad omen from Allah. little wonder his followers hate women so much and would not want them to live a good life.

Na wa for Prophet Mohammad Superstition
 grin grin grin
Re: Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! by Tonyet1(m): 4:36pm On Nov 10, 2010
Seyi,

u really get time to try and discuss with this Islamic pigless eaters. . .they are full of bitterness and unnecessary stupidity!. . . I have asked them time and time again to come up and say it openly IF THEY BELIEVE IN THE HADDITHS . . .and none could say a $hit. grin grin grin
Re: Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! by Sweetnecta: 6:02pm On Nov 10, 2010
@Tonye-T: [Quote]" Bad omen is in the woman, . . . [/Quote]It seems to me that you are saying that OMEN is the same as SUPERSTITION?

Definition of Omen: 1. A phenomenon supposed to portend good or evil; a prophetic sign.
2. Prognostication; portent: birds of ill omen.
tr.v. o·mened, o·men·ing, o·mens
To be a prophetic sign of; portend.

Definition of Superstition: a belief or practice resulting from ignorance, fear of the unknown, trust in magic or chance, or a false conception of causation
b : an irrational abject attitude of mind toward the supernatural, nature, or God resulting from superstition
: a notion maintained despite evidence to the contrary

Tonye-T, you do have some education, and english wrongly so in my own opinion is the official language of Nigeria, anation you claim to come from.Now tell me if by the two definitions, above that OMEN IS EQUAL TO SUPERSTITION? Open your eyes, and tell me which one of them has the word PROPHETIC in, if not OMEN?

@Seyibrown: SHow me a place, ever that I said "All hadith are correct or Important as if to imply its correctness since it is hadith". Then I will apologize and say very loudly that am an ignorant man. If you cant, then woman up and move forward to Islam, and stop worshiping "MADE".
Re: Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! by seyibrown(f): 7:37pm On Nov 10, 2010
Sweetnecta:

@Chyz1: As sSalaamualaykum wa Rahmatullah, first.

Is there a need for Hadith? Yes.
Proof; There is no where in the Quran that the rakah of any Salah is mentioned. Not Fajr. Not Dhur. Not Asr. Not Magrib. Not isha.
You know about them from hadith.

It is from hadith that you know that Wudhu can have 3 times of watching of the face, the arms that Allah mentioned in the Quran.

It is from Hadith that you know that the feet can be washed, and not wiped as Allah said, when you are not wearing anything over your feet when you lost it and want to make a fresh one.

It is the hadith that tells you how long you can have your feet covered,when you are home and when you are in a journey before washing your feet, again, when you make fresh Wudhu.

It is the hadith that tells you that in wudhu, you can wash your hand, rinse your muth, sniff your nose, clean your ears, three times, except in the ears. It is from the Hadith that you know that you can wet your beard after washing your feet in wudhu.

It is in the hadith you know how to make Qudhul (showering). Shaving your private part, trimming of the armpit hairs, finger and toe nails, etc are from Hadith.

It is from Hadith you know how to sleep and not sleep on your stomach.

It is from hadith you know about Miswak, entering using and leaving the toilet. Eating your meals and combing of your hair, including oiling it, perfuming your body, etc are all from Hadith.

Quran says "Obey Allah and obey the Messenger". Quran says "Whatever the Messenger gives you take it. Whatever he forbids you stay away from it". Quran says "Answer the Messenger when he calls you for what will bring you life". Quran says "If you Love Allah, Obey the Messenger and Allah will Love you and shall Make your affairs right, and shall have Mercy on you".

Is there any of these you disagree with?

And as to if slam will be incomplete or if Quran is Incomplete, is not what I have said. Neither is deficient. What I am saying however is that the Sunnah of Muhammad (AS) can't be discarded because you have some Kafiruun making fun of what they dont know, since the Jinn named Iblis, Shaitan has deluded them to think Shaytan is not waylaying believers in every which way he can.

Read Surah Jinn, my dear brother. It is powerful. Iblis, Shaytan is working on his own kind in nature, the Jinn, the reason they are not all muslims. Your Jinn cant be muslim if you are as a "Ins" a disbeliever. As a believer, you have to be working constantly on yourself so that your Jinn does not delude you out of Islam.

If Shaytan deceived our father Adam (AS), after refusing to obey the command of prostration to Adam, do we think that from Surah Araf (the Height) that Shaytan will not be doing all he can to seduce us?

I am on the side of Muhammad bin Abdullah, Rasulullah (AS).

You  accept the instructions concerning 'rakah of any Salah' (and the rest as you quoted)despite it not mentioned in the Quran but in the Hadith, yet you told me on our thread that any Hadith that says different from the Quran is incorrect! This makes me think that your classification of any Hadith that portrays the truth about Mohammed's sexually immoral life as incorrect is an attempt to pull the wool over other people's eyes.

How is/are the Hadith(s) that you refer to above more valid than any other Hadith that records that Mohammed consummated his marriage with Aisha when she was 9 years old? If you can fault one Hadith, why should the other Hadiths be taken as gospel truth? Please also consider the extract below
Re: Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! by seyibrown(f): 9:38pm On Nov 10, 2010
From: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-96685.0.html

luv2talk:

[b] THE MAJOR WORKS OF HADITH LITERATURE.

-The Six Accredited Collections and the Muwatta.

After numerous collections of Hadith had been made during the third century of Islam six works became recognised as authoritative. Two of them are believed to be completely authentic, namely the Sahih al-Bukhari and the Sahih Muslim. The other four are also highly esteemed but it is allowed by the Muslims that some of the Hadith in them are suspect and may not be genuine. We shall outline these works in more detail shortly but a general reference to them will serve to show what status they enjoy in this field today. The following outline summarises the general Muslim attitude towards these six major works:

It does not mean that all the ahadith recorded in these six books are authentic, it means that majority of them are authentic, with exception of the Sahih of Bukhari and that of Muslim in which all are. (Azami, Studies in Hadith Methodology and Literature, p. 105).
The importance of these six major collections for the heritage of Islam can hardly be overestimated. They have become highly regarded throughout the Muslim world and are second only to the Qur'an itself as sources of authority for the laws and customs of Islam.

The veneration of Muslims extends, in addition to the two Sahihs, also to the above-mentioned four Sunan books. Under the name al-kutub al-sitta, 'the six books', they comprise the canonical hadith literature and as such form the main sources for traditional law. (Goldziber, Muslim Studies, Vol.2, p.237).
There is another work, however, which should be mentioned in this context and that is the Muwatta of Imam Malik. It is a group of traditions of chiefly legal import put together by the founder of one of the four major schools of law in Islam. Because it is chiefly a corpus juris rather than a corpus traditionum, a collection of legal traditions rather than a general historical work, a veritable Hadith al-Akham (body of juristic hadith assembled as a foundation for the fiqh, the jurisprudence of Islam), it has not been as highly regarded as the two Sahihs. Its contents are also largely repeated in them and it has therefore been overlooked and is not included with the six major works.

The Muwatta may be treated as a good collection of Ahadith in the sense of the legal traditions. Some Muslim authorities like 'Izz al-Din Ibn al-Athir, Ibn 'Abd al-Barr and 'Abd al-Haq of Delhi include it instead of the Sunan of Ibn Maja in the six canonical collections. Of course the majority of them do not count it as one of the six books because almost all the important traditions contained in it are included in the Sahihs of Bukhari and Muslim. (Siddiqi, Hadith Literature, p.13).
Furthermore this great jurist of Islam, the Imam Malik did not adopt the same dogmatic approach that his colleague Shafi'i took towards the Sunnah, declaring that the only true sunnah was found in the Hadith and not in the ijma of Muslim scholars, no matter how unanimous it might be, when it could not produce relevant traditions to support it. A Western writer comment's on Malik's Muwatta:

Its intention is not to sift and collect the 'healthy' elements of traditions circulating in the Islamic world but to illustrate the law, ritual and religious practice by the ijma recognised in Medinian Islam, by the sunna current in Medina, and to create a theoretical corrective, from the point of view of ijma and sunna, for things still in a state of flux. Inasmuch as the book has anything in common with a collection of traditions it lies in the sunna rather than the hadith. (Goldziher, Muslim Studies, Vol.2, p.198).
He adds: "Consideration of the Medinian ijma was so much the predominating point of view for Malik that he does not even hesitate to give it preference when it is in conflict to traditions incorporated as correct in his corpus" (p.199). For Malik the value of the tradition literature lay not in supplying a foundation for the laws of Islam but rather in illustrating the application of the legal maxims obtained through the ijma of the scholars of Islam. To Shafi'i each tradition was a ratio decidendi, the root and foundation on which any question of law was to be based or decided. To Malik the illustrative use of each tradition counted more than anything else. For him each tradition took the form of an obiter dictum, a passing reference which could help to elucidate a legal principle rather than become the authority on which such principles were to be based. Nonetheless, as his Muwatta is one of the earliest collections of traditions and as most of them were approved by Bukhari and Muslim, his work has an important place in the field of Hadith literature studies even to this day.

2. The Sahihs of Bukhari and Muslim.

Of all the works of Hadith the Sahih al-Bukhari and Sahih Muslim are regarded as the most authentic and authoritative. Indeed the very word sahih means "accredited". Of these two the collection of Abu Abdallah Muhammad ibn Ismail al-Bukhari has pride of place as the most highly regarded work of Hadith literature.

He devoted more than one-fourth of his life to the actual compilation of his work, and at the end produced his epoch-making book which is accepted by most of the traditionists as the most authentic work in Hadith literature, and which is considered by the Muslims in general as an authority next only to the Qur'an. (Siddiqi, Hadith Literature, p.89).
Bukhari's complete collection was only recently translated into English for the first time by one Dr. Muhammad Muhsin Khan of the Islamic University at Medina. His most welcome contribution has increased the English-speaking student's access to the historical records of Islam. The whole collection has been published in an interlinear Arabic-English form in nine volumes.

Although Bukhari's work is chiefly a general compilation of all known traditions of Muhammad's life considered to be authentic (it contains 7275 individual hadith, many of which are duplications, selected out of 600,000 allegedly known to him), he also concentrated in many cases on the juristic side of the tradition literature, except that in his case he grouped the traditions under various headings dealing with specific points of Islamic law. In his time the schools of law had been generally established and his objective was to catalogue the traditions he regarded as authentic in relation to their respective topics of jurisprudence. The final work significantly has many headings unsupported by any hadith. He either could not obtain the relevant hadith for these points or, more likely, he sought to demonstrate that there were no known traditions relating to them which he considered authentic. He clearly chose his headings first and thereafter grouped the various traditions under them.

It was therefore justly said , the fiqh of Bukhari is in his paragraph headings. This tendency of the book also explains the fact that B. occasionally gives paragraph headings without being able to provide an appropriate hadith. (Goldziher, Muslim Studies, Vol.2, p.217).
The other great collector, Muslim ibn al-Hajjaj, also sought not so much to complement the issues at stake in the fiqh, the lslamic jurisprudence, but rather to produce a collection of sound traditions, an authentic record, on which future studies of Hadith could be based.

We may therefore deduce that Muslim was not primarily concerned with the practical application of his collection in a particular direction but intended, as he says in his preface, to purify the existing hadith material of all dross: the unreliable and untrustworthy elements which had attached themselves to this material in the course of time. (Goldziher, Muslim Studies, Vol.2, p.227).
Like Bukhari he sought chiefly to provide a reference work for authoritative decisions of Muhammad rather than a direct statutory foundation. The legal emphasis and objective of these works nevertheless resulted in each one being considered one of the Musannaf, the collections in which the traditions were grouped under specific topical headings (as opposed to the Musnad works which concentrated on grouping them under their isnads going back to their earliest transmitters). Muslim records most of the hadith found in Bukhari's collection but, whereas the former placed parallel versions of the same tradition under various headings relating to various points of law, Muslim put them all together under their own topical headings. The former made the traditions fit his subject-titles, the latter made his subject-headings fit the subject-matter of the traditions.

The principal difference is the absence of the paragraph headings characteristic of Bukhari. Muslim's work is arranged according to Fiqh, but he does not follow his plan so scrupulously: thus, while Bukhari often arranges the same tradition with a different isnad under different paragraphs when it is suitable to support more than one point of law and custom, Muslim places the parallel versions together. (Guillaume, The Traditions of Islam, p.31).
While Bukhari's compilation is considered the more reliable of the two, Muslim's arrangement of his material has been recognised as superior, and rightly so. While Bukhari made the traditions in his collection testify to his own schedule of various points of law, Muslim left them to speak for themselves. His work has also recently been translated for the first time into English in a four-volume edition.

3. The Sunan Works of Abu Dawud and Others.

The remaining four works are called sunan (the word has the meaning "path" or "way"wink because they concentrate on the example of Muhammad's actions and decrees insofar as these provide the ultimate foundation of all Islamic law. The work recognised as the best of these collections is the Sunan of Abu Dawud which contains many of the hadith in the two Sahihs but which also includes traditions not found there. He likewise was a scrupulous collector and although some of his traditions are regarded as weak and suspect, he was aware of the problem and was careful to distinguish between sound and weak hadith in his work.

Abu Dawud did his best to deal faithfully with the material at his disposal. Unlike al-Bukhari and Muslim, he includes material which is not very reliable, or even considered actually unsound, but he does not fall to draw attention to it. (Robson, "The Material of Tradition", The Muslim World, Vol.41, p.168).
His work has also very recently been published in English (so, incidentally, has the Muwatta of Imam Malik. One can only commend and sincerely appreciate the efforts of Muslim scholars to make the great works of Hadith accessible to the English-speaking world at this time. Hopefully the remaining three Sunan works, which can very easily be published in a few volumes like the other three, will also soon be available in English).

Two collections very similar to Abu Dawud's are the Sunan works of at-Tirmithi and an-Nasai. The former is called a Jami ("collection"wink because it covers not only legal traditions but also, like Bukhari and Muslim, historical and other hadith as well. Nevertheless Tirmithi confined himself to traditions on which the principles of Islamic law had already been based and did not venture to record such as might lead to new interpretations. His collection is therefore primarily a reference work as well.

The Sunan of an-Nasai is more comprehensive than the former two insofar as he deals with the legal material available to him. Unlike Tirmithi he did not limit himself to recording individual hadith as a resource work for issues concerning the jurists of his day but sought to catalogue all the variant editions of each hadith known to him as Muslim had done before him. His work accordingly has a place of its own in the heritage of the tradition literature.

Al-Nasai's main object was only to establish the texts of traditions and the differences between their various versions - almost all of which he quotes in extenso, instead of only referring to them as Abu Da'ud and al-Tirmidhi had done. (Siddiqi, Hadith Literature, p.113).
The last work, the Sunan of Ibn Maja, is regarded as the weakest of all the six major works of Hadith literature and some traditionists prefer the Sunan of ad-Darimi to it. Nonetheless, although a great many authorities have openly declared some of the traditions found in this collection to be forged, it has established itself among the approved works.

The other scholars, such as Abu Dawud and Tirmidhi also recorded weak ahadith, but they mostly noted them in their book, but Ibn Maja, even when he recorded a false hadith, went on silently. Therefore a lot of discussion has gone on among scholars about this book to the effect that some other books deserve to be mentioned in Six Principle works instead of that by Ibn Maja. (Azami, Studies in Hadith Methodology and Literature, p. 106).
Doubts were maintained longest about Ibn Maja because of the many weak (da'if) traditions which he incorporated into his corpus traditionum. (Goldziher, Muslim Studies, Vol.2, p.240).

In the eighth century after Muhammad's death a fine combination of the major hadith found in all six works, the two Sahihs and the four Sunans, was put together by one Shaikh Wali ud-Din and entitled Mishkat ul-Masabih, the "niche of lights . Various editions of this collection have appeared in English and it serves as a most useful guide to practically all the truly relevant hadith preserved in the kutub as-sitta the "six books", though most of the traditions recorded in it are purely juristic. It therefore serves as the Islamic equivalent of the Rabbinical Mishnah in Talmudic Judaism[/b]

Re: Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! by Sweetnecta: 9:42pm On Nov 10, 2010
@Seyibrown; « #197 on: Today at 04:20:48 PM »
[Quote]Explain Hadiths and their relevance to Islam (and muslims), please! I would love to speak 'knowledgeably' on Hadiths but Sweetnecta has only managed to muddle it all up with his 'tuface' stance and hasn't succeeded in giving any clear explanation on why he has two opinions on the relevance of Hadiths![/Quote]I dont know whats tuface about me saying that one hadith is not true because it lacks the most important qualification; disagreeing with the Quranic verse it seems to be related to. There are other qualifications too; it must always come from Muhammad (AS), who said such and such in the presence of his companion[s] for this reason and that reason. Such a companion [ra] narrated the hadith to such and such in the next generation, who narrated to such and such in the following generation, who narrated it to such and such, until the chain of narration reached the one[s] who narrated it to the collector of the said hadith.

Other qualifications, will include the veracity of each of the narrators, their memory, and honesty or trustworthiness, etc. In the case of the hadith of which claims that Aisha [ra] said that she was a 6 year old when she entered into contract of marriage and 9 when the marriage was consummated between her the wife and her husband, the messenger, could have been almost accepted, except there are many aspects of that "hadith" that makes it doubtful, in my eye and am not alone in this. First, I am not ashamed of my Islam and my messenger [as] is the best role model that i know; he combined the best and the truth of all messengers and prophets [as] in one singular package, him and demonstrated it by living according to the Quran, and his sirah [life history], is the most impressive of all who had walked the surface of this earth. He taught us by excellence in his examples as a living Quran. It is through his unwavering commitment to responsibility that  know that Jesus was a Messenger, Prophet [AS}, because, easily I could have followed the thought pattern of the Jews, since I know God is not a man, or human like me and using the christian's mindset against the Islam of Muhammad, I will take the older of the two between christianity and judaism.

It is therefore, reasonable for me to look into the Quran and see that Aisha has to be a Balagh (Mature) before she can be taken as a bride. We therefore also know from the so called hadith about her age that she said she participated in the formulating the marital contract. How many 6 years old have the mental acumen  to do this, except that Aisha was a special woman, rightly so.What disqualifies the 6 years old age argument is that her father was a famous muslim, a neighbor of the messenger, even before Islam. He, Abu Bakr (RA) was the first adult male after the messenger and the first outside the family member of Muhammad (AS) to accept islam. He accepted it with all members of his family, in the first few month of the beginning of Prophethood, except two person; his older son and a wife who happened to be the mother of Aisha. Abu Bakr was such a strong revert that he divorce his wife and son who refused to enter Islam with him.

A man that convinced should not be expected to sneak in the back door to have sex with a woman even before it became prohibition, to have, 13 or 14 years later, he divorced her, keeping with him the children, a daughter and a son they had. In the heat of the oppression of Muslims by Makkans, Abu Bakr thought it was better that he left for Abyssinia a country that was the nearest haven for the msulims. This decision made him approached the family that had engaged Aisha for their son. Abu Bakr was going to leave her in their care, instead of her mother. Is such a child a child unborn or alive, and how can she remain a little girl, especially if her father care so much so to not allow her mother to keep her as a divorced woman, but wiling to let her be absorbed into the family of the future husband?

Considering the fact that her older sister Asma'a was a teenager when revelation began was only 10 years older than her, we cant say she was born after the beginning of Islam, otherwise we would have heard about the naming ceremony, hence she in view of all of the above cant be a 9 year old,may look it because she was very frail, when the consummation of the marriage took place. 17, or 15 could have been the least of her age, except that she could not be less than 15, since she was before the revelation which enjoyed a 13 years of its 23 in Makka, before Hijr to Madina for the last 10, and consummation of the marriage did not take place until the second year in Madina. We cant say a husband who nurtured his wife for three yars without having sex with her is SEXUALLY IMMORAL.
Re: Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! by Sweetnecta: 10:11pm On Nov 10, 2010
@Seyibrown: « #201 on: Today at 07:37:51 PM »
[Quote]Quote from: Sweetnecta on October 31, 2010, 07:13 PM
@Chyz1: As sSalaamualaykum wa Rahmatullah, first.

Is there a need for Hadith? Yes.
Proof; There is no where in the Quran that the rakah of any Salah is mentioned. Not Fajr. Not Dhur. Not Asr. Not Magrib. Not isha.
You know about them from hadith.

It is from hadith that you know that Wudhu can have 3 times of watching of the face, the arms that Allah mentioned in the Quran.

It is from Hadith that you know that the feet can be washed, and not wiped as Allah said, when you are not wearing anything over your feet when you lost it and want to make a fresh one.

It is the hadith that tells you how long you can have your feet covered,when you are home and when you are in a journey before washing your feet, again, when you make fresh Wudhu.

It is the hadith that tells you that in wudhu, you can wash your hand, rinse your muth, sniff your nose, clean your ears, three times, except in the ears. It is from the Hadith that you know that you can wet your beard after washing your feet in wudhu.

It is in the hadith you know how to make Qudhul (showering). Shaving your private part, trimming of the armpit hairs, finger and toe nails, etc are from Hadith.

It is from Hadith you know how to sleep and not sleep on your stomach.

It is from hadith you know about Miswak, entering using and leaving the toilet. Eating your meals and combing of your hair, including oiling it, perfuming your body, etc are all from Hadith.

Quran says "Obey Allah and obey the Messenger". Quran says "Whatever the Messenger gives you take it. Whatever he forbids you stay away from it". Quran says "Answer the Messenger when he calls you for what will bring you life". Quran says "If you Love Allah, Obey the Messenger and Allah will Love you and shall Make your affairs right, and shall have Mercy on you".

Is there any of these you disagree with?

And as to if slam will be incomplete or if Quran is Incomplete, is not what I have said. Neither is deficient. What I am saying however is that the Sunnah of Muhammad (AS) can't be discarded because you have some Kafiruun making fun of what they dont know, since the Jinn named Iblis, Shaitan has deluded them to think Shaytan is not waylaying believers in every which way he can.

Read Surah Jinn, my dear brother. It is powerful. Iblis, Shaytan is working on his own kind in nature, the Jinn, the reason they are not all muslims. Your Jinn cant be muslim if you are as a "Ins" a disbeliever. As a believer, you have to be working constantly on yourself so that your Jinn does not delude you out of Islam.

If Shaytan deceived our father Adam (AS), after refusing to obey the command of prostration to Adam, do we think that from Surah Araf (the Height) that Shaytan will not be doing all he can to seduce us?

I am on the side of Muhammad bin Abdullah, Rasulullah (AS).

You accept the instructions concerning 'rakah of any Salah' (and the rest as you quoted)despite it not mentioned in the Quran but in the Hadith, yet you told me on our thread that any Hadith that says different from the Quran is incorrect! This makes me think that your classification of any Hadith that portrays the truth about Mohammed's sexually immoral life as incorrect is an attempt to pull the wool over other people's eyes.

How is/are the Hadith(s) that you refer to above more valid than any other Hadith that records that Mohammed consummated his marriage with Aisha when she was 9 years old? If you can fault one Hadith, why should the other Hadiths be taken as gospel truth? Please also consider the extract below[/Quote]You asked a valid question, here and above, in my last post, I stated what makes a saying a hadith before we even begin to wonder if it is true, or false, etc. Every hadith must START with "The Messenger of Allah said so and so". Tell me if the the hadith you are trumping on here says "The Messenger of Allah said so and so"?

Finally, as a yoruba woman, whether you are married or not, you would have been saved from this Yoruba muslim man. And that quality of your safety is not gotten from Oduduwa or Awolowo, but my consciousness of the Presence of Allah,based on what Muhammad (AS) taught me.
Re: Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! by Sweetnecta: 10:19pm On Nov 10, 2010
In al my statement, There is no place I said Hadith without its agreement with the Quran is acceptable. If you want to say that a woman who is not a Balagh (mature) can be married in Islam, its your warped understanding of direct reading that is at work there. Every muslim who is sane knows what maturity is; wet dream, age 15, pubic hair, breasts, monthly menses, are signs. if a woman reaches one of them or combination, she is matured. and no one should force marriage on anyone, that young if she does not and when older she should not be forced, too.
Re: Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! by Sweetnecta: 10:29pm On Nov 10, 2010
@Seyibrown: 2. The Sahihs of Bukhari and Muslim.
[Quote]Of all the works of Hadith the Sahih al-Bukhari and Sahih Muslim are regarded as the most authentic and authoritative. Indeed the very word sahih means "accredited". Of these two the collection of Abu Abdallah Muhammad ibn Ismail al-Bukhari has pride of place as the most highly regarded work of Hadith literature.

He devoted more than one-fourth of his life to the actual compilation of his work, and at the end produced his epoch-making book which is accepted by most of the traditionists as the most authentic work in Hadith literature, and which is considered by the Muslims in general as an authority next only to the Qur'an. (Siddiqi, Hadith Literature, p.89).
Bukhari's complete collection was only recently translated into English for the first time by one Dr. Muhammad Muhsin Khan of the Islamic University at Medina. His most welcome contribution has increased the English-speaking student's access to the historical records of Islam. The whole collection has been published in an interlinear Arabic-English form in nine volumes.[/QUote]The bold does not imply that if they disagree with the Quran and also does not start with "The Messenger of Allah said such and such", that it will accepted. It is because these two were the best among the many, and it does not mean that there is no good in the others, too.
Re: Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! by seyibrown(f): 11:03pm On Nov 10, 2010
Sweetnecta:

@Seyibrown: 2. The Sahihs of Bukhari and Muslim.The bold does not imply that if they disagree with the Quran and also does not start with "The Messenger of Allah said such and such", that it will accepted. It is because these two were the best among the many, and it does not mean that there is no good in the others, too.

Thanks. I will take your last post back to our thread so that we can continue it from there.
Re: Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! by Sweetnecta: 11:29pm On Nov 10, 2010
if i were to have been ashamed or to deny correct of 'hadith', because it makes islam look bad in the eye of her enemy, the one to choose was the one i defended against tonye-t and the muslim brother who was condemning all hadiths.
Re: Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! by vedaxcool(m): 8:47am On Nov 11, 2010
Tonye-t:

And the Prophet Mo's superstitions trails. . . undecided

Vedaxcool, sweetnecta et al. . . i mean no harm! but what would you make of your Holy Prophet's stupidity here. How on earth would someone write to his followers that WOMEN ARE BAD OMEN. . .na wa o!

Ok!for other readers, let me break the stories discovered by Islamic scholars who believed that Mohammad said so much superstitions, so that it doesnt come as a mock on Islamism originating from Tonye

In Vol. 2:541 of the Haddith according to Sahih Al-Bukhari, it was discovered that Mohammad fell out with his other wives during the time he brought in a little girl as young as 9yrs by name Aisha tobe his wife (mr.paedophile), and the brawl was so much so that shameful words were exchanged against both sides. And one of those words was when Mohammad in anger said "Women are bad omen". Now the funniest part was that this insult immediately found itself to the Haddiths and Quran.

Like WTH! why would someone go on to teach his followers that Women (Natures best gift to Mankind on Procreation) were bad omen from Allah. little wonder his followers hate women so much and would not want them to live a good life.

Na wa for Prophet Mohammad Superstition
 grin grin grin

You are quite Laughable - as the Prophet PBUH, successfully warded off superstition from the heart of the Meccans for you to start hurling insult only shows your poor training, this is the hadith:

Volume 7, Book 62, Number 30:
Narrated Abdullah bin 'Umar:

Allah's Apostle said, "Evil omen is in the women, the house and the horse.'

Volume 7, Book 62, Number 31:
Narrated Ibn 'Umar:

Evil omen was mentioned before the Prophet: The Prophet said, "If there is evil omen in anything, it is in the house, the woman and the horse."

Volume 7, Book 62, Number 32:
Narrated Sahl bin Sad:

Allah's Apostle said, "If at all there is bad omen, it is in the horse, the woman, and the house."

the adjourning hadiths gave a wider implication of what he meant, " If there is evil omen in anything " this initial statement tell us there is non, then next says it all " If at all there is bad omen" , again the Prophet implicitly denies there are any thing like bad omen. During the life time of the Prophet pbuh, there was an incident where a companion requested they designate a tree for hanging their weapons, this practice was common with the pagan arabs, they believed it brought luck, the Prophet rejected this suggestion as it cannot bring any Luck, what I am saying in essence is that superstition has never been the Prophet pbuh thing.
Re: Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! by Tonyet1(m): 12:05pm On Nov 11, 2010
Sweetnecta:

@Tonye-T: It seems to me that you are saying that OMEN is the same as SUPERSTITION?

Definition of Omen: 1. A phenomenon supposed to portend good or evil; a prophetic sign.
2. Prognostication; portent: birds of ill omen.
tr.v. o·mened, o·men·ing, o·mens
To be a prophetic sign of; portend.

Definition of Superstition: a belief or practice resulting from ignorance, fear of the unknown, trust in magic or chance, or a false conception of causation
b : an irrational abject attitude of mind toward the supernatural, nature, or God resulting from superstition
: a notion maintained despite evidence to the contrary

Tonye-T, you do have some education, and english wrongly so in my own opinion is the official language of Nigeria, anation you claim to come from.Now tell me if by the two definitions, above that OMEN IS EQUAL TO SUPERSTITION? Open your eyes, and tell me which one of them has the word PROPHETIC in, if not OMEN?

Nopuqeater Sweetnecta  grin grin

Must your post always come up this daft?when i saw 'your post i easily summed up that you'were that pigless eater of a guy who ends up talking rubbish in a bid to defend a baseless religion  grin grin. . . like seriously. . .dont you understand simple and comprehensive english?

Please where did/have i said that Omen means the same thing as superstition? Rather my claims about your prophet Mo's declarations and stance about Women are merely supersititions. get it!

Good a thing you even defined superstitions as:
  a belief or practice resulting from ignorance, fear of the unknown, trust in magic or chance, or a false conception of causation

meaning your prophet found his religion out of his ignorance and practise resulting from false conceptions. . .at least u said so and not me grin grin
Re: Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! by Tonyet1(m): 12:20pm On Nov 11, 2010
vedaxcool:

Volume 7, Book 62, Number 30:
Narrated Abdullah bin 'Umar:

Allah's Apostle said, "Evil omen is in the women, the house and the horse.'

Volume 7, Book 62, Number 31:
Narrated Ibn 'Umar:

Evil omen was mentioned before the Prophet: The Prophet said, "If there is evil omen in anything, it is in the house, the woman and the horse."

Volume 7, Book 62, Number 32:
Narrated Sahl bin Sad:

Allah's Apostle said, "If at all there is bad omen, it is in the horse, the woman, and the house."

the adjourning hadiths gave a wider implication of what he meant, " If there is evil omen in anything " this initial statement tell us there is non, then next says it all " If at all there is bad omen" , again the Prophet implicitly denies there are any thing like bad omen. During the life time of the Prophet pbuh, there was an incident where a companion requested they designate a tree for hanging their weapons, this practice was common with the pagan arabs, they believed it brought luck, the Prophet rejected this suggestion as it cannot bring any Luck, what I am saying in essence is that superstition has never been the Prophet pbuh thing.

I never knew that folly comes in packs and sizes. . .I'll look no further hence forth grin grin grin Ok! pls lets try breaking this grammar better

- Haddith according to Abdullah bin 'Umar wrote that Mohammad said : "Evil omen is in the women, the house and the horse."

- Haddith according to Ibn 'Umar wrote that Mohammad said : "If there is evil omen in anything, it is in the house, the woman and the horse."

- Haddith according to Sahl bin Sad wrote that Mohammad said : "If at all there is bad omen, it is in the horse, the woman, and the house."

Please Vedaxcool, I have gone thru' all this haddiths and none ever put up any such thing as a question mark (?) meaning Mohammad did not put that comment as a question, but a STATEMENT. . . better still a DECREE.

Stop saying rubbish. . .U r defending 'ur prophet for saying superstitions grin grin grin You prophet Mo' has simply told you that every woman in Islam is a BAD OMEN. . .wats so hard in agreeing with Him?. . . grin grin grin grin
Re: Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! by Sweetnecta: 12:47pm On Nov 11, 2010
Whats wrong with the brain of Tonye-T? Did you at least finished Primary School?

Is Omen, Good or Bad equal to Superstition, you empty good for nothing in shape of human being? Now there is is question mark, what you wanted have been given you. Now answer my question retard.

You have been dancing around, running as if you will exit this earth before Allah Wills it on you. You are mine, until Allah Makes other decisions on you. You said the hadith about Satan came about because of Superstition. You now say superstition is equal to bad Omen. proof both.

Choose your poison, cattle. You are even worse, because cattle even acknowledges its owner. Proof that Bad Omen is Equal to Superstition.

When you have nailed yourself by your failure, go to Superstition and Satan in the hadith. I have had enough of your childish pranks. You cant proof either you are a darn loser. And your fate awaits you in hell fire.
Re: Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! by Sweetnecta: 12:56pm On Nov 11, 2010
@RTonye-T: [Quote]Must your post always come up this daft?when i saw 'your post i easily summed up that you'were that pigless eater of a guy who ends up talking rubbish in a bid to defend a baseless religion Grin Grin. . . like seriously. . .dont you understand simple and comprehensive english?

Please where did/have i said that Omen means the same thing as superstition? Rather my claims about your prophet Mo's declarations and stance about Women are merely supersititions. get it!

Good a thing you even defined superstitions as: a belief or practice resulting from ignorance, fear of the unknown, trust in magic or chance, or a false conception of causation

meaning your prophet found his religion out of his ignorance and practise resulting from false conceptions. . .at least u said so and not me Grin Grin[/QUote]I got it, since you said Omen is not Superstition even though this was your leaning as you quipped in response to Seyibrown.

Now proof the superstition of the hadith of the Messenger (AS) about Satan, and abut women as SUPERSTITION. Please give evidence[s]. One will be enough. But since you are talking to Satan, get alot of proofs from him. Silly mind you have. I need to remind you that often, because the man you are "Chilling in him", according to your ID was played 4 times by satan and one of his closed associates he called satan. So which one is Superstition, since many of you have argued that Peter was not Satan; what The Prophet Said anbout satan or what happened to Jesus in the hand of satan and what he said to Peter?

You answer and explanation, please?
Re: Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! by Tonyet1(m): 1:37pm On Nov 11, 2010
Sweetnecta:

You have been dancing around, running as if you will exit this earth before Allah Wills it on you. You are mine, until Allah Makes other decisions on you. You said the hadith about Satan came about because of Superstition. You now say superstition is equal to bad Omen. proof both.

ROTFLMAO. . . let me help you with language, Superstition is not a bad omen. . .rather saying women is a bad omen is sure a superstition. Why is this so hard for this follower of a paedophile to comprehend.

Pls dont tell me you still dont understand simple english. grin grin grin I am beginning to feel shy responding your daft posts grin grin grin grin
Re: Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! by Tonyet1(m): 1:41pm On Nov 11, 2010
And one last thing, as this is the last time I'll reply your daft and baseless posts grin grin grin grin

Sweetnecta Nopuqeater or whatever you call yourself:
DO YOU BELIEVE IN THE WORDS OF THE HADDITHS? yes or No. simple! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! by Sweetnecta: 2:00pm On Nov 11, 2010
@Tonye-T [QUote]rather saying women is a bad omen is sure a superstition.[/Quote]And I have been asking you this EWU (Igbo word) to proof it all morning long.

IDIOT of a man. ONYIOCHI.

Maybe ^^^ this is to get your attention, mind wondering all over the place nitwit.

Now Proof the SUPERSTITION: STUPID.

After I deal with your ignorance, I will probably leave NL. I dont wanna leave it until shame you in your lies.

If I see you in Nigeria, I will debate it with you in your Village, in front of the elders so that they can ship you like the dog you are for disgracing them in the world view. OYA. I now return to my Yoruba nature in Islam.
Re: Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! by Sweetnecta: 2:03pm On Nov 11, 2010
Whatever your dialect or language is in Nigeria, I already abuse you in it. This way, you need to know that you must proof the Superstition in the Hadiths of Satan, then the Hadith about Women.

ODE; Thats Yoruba for dunce.
Re: Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! by vedaxcool(m): 2:06pm On Nov 11, 2010
Definition of Omen: a circumstance, phenomenon, etc that is regarded as a sign of a future event, either good or evil. A phenomenon supposed to portend good or evil
The creation, maintenance and eventual destruction of the universe and its contents are by Allah’s command, and both good and bad occur according to Allah’s will. However, man has always wondered “Is there any way of knowing before hand whether good times or bad times are coming?” For, if there is a way of knowing ahead of time, misfortune could then be avoided and success could be ensured.
Pre-Islamic Arabs used to consider the direction in which birds and animals moved to be a sign of impeding good or bad fortune and would plan their lives around such signs. The practice of reading good and bad omens in bird and animal movements was referred to as Tiyarah
Prophet said “Whoever does Tiyarah, or has it done for himself, … is not one of us” (Tirmidhee). That means, he is not a Muslim.
Abdullaah ibn ‘Amr ibn al ‘Aas reported that the Prophet (PBUH) said,”Whoever is prevented from doing something by Tiyarah, has committed shirk.” The companions asked, “What is its atonement?” He replied, “Say: ‘Allaahumma laa khayra illaa khayruk wa laa Tayra illaa Tayruk wa laa elaaha ghayruk.’ (‘Oh Allah, there is no good except Your good, nor birds except Yours, and there is no god beside You’).”  (Collected by Ahmed and at-Tabaraanee)
There are many forms of Omens: Black cats, knock on wood, Friday the 13th, etc
In Islam, only Allah has absolute knowledge of everything and knows the secrets of tomorrow. Allah does not reveal the secret of tomorrow to any man except His prophets, as needed.

tonye,you quite pathetic when it comes to defending your claim, like I said the Prophet simply said if there was any evil omen, that there is none, this simply puts your case at Jeopardy, Like your first claim on eating with the left hand, despite all our response to you, you simply shied away from acknowledging the truth, that you are a pathetic liar, that hadith simply spoke of eating with the Left hand, yet you turned it to one of you Pauline tactics and made allusions that could not be found in the hadith, like writing with left hand or using the left hand generally. rather One would have expected you to defend you claim but, you suffer deeply from Chronic Hypocrisy and animal stupidity, that was the simple reason you failed to reply. Just as you are likely not to reply to this Glaring dismissal of your worthless point, but in any case do know that Falsehood by its' nature is  bound to fade.
Re: Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! by Sweetnecta: 2:30pm On Nov 11, 2010
My brother Vedaxcool; As sSalaamualaykum wa Rahmatullah. May Allah reward you for your struggle against the lies of Shaytan's associaye, Tonye-T. Allah says in Surah Najm to Muhammad (AS) and by extension to us to struggle against the disbelievers (The likes of Tonye-T), with this Quran.

@Tonye-T: You asked if I believe in the words of hadiths, with a yes or no answer. My answer is in the case of the Shaytan and the women and all that comes from the Prophet, which must agree with the Quran, yes.

Anything that does not agree with the Quran and does not come from the Prophet, no.

Now, proof the Superstition, since I said yes to the hadiths on Shaytan your boss and the women your fornication partners.
Re: Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! by vedaxcool(m): 2:47pm On Nov 11, 2010
@SweetNecta, Amin, Wa yaku, your Patience in dealing with People like this has often served as a ginger for me to fight against falsehood invented by Shaitan agents

More of The Prophet Rejection of Superstitious practice:

When people accepted Islam during the Prophet's (PBUH) time, they often carried with them faith in charms collectively known in Arabic as Tamaa'im (sing Tameemah). Consequently, there are many recorded statements of the Prophet (PBUH) in which he strictly forbade such practices. The following are only a few examples:

'Emrann ibn Husayn reported that when the Prophet (PBUH) saw a brass bangle on a man's upper arm, he said to him, "Woe be on you! What is this?" The man replied that it was to protect him from a sickness called al-Waahinah (Lit. weakness - possibly referring to Arthritis). The Prophet then said, "Cast it off, for verily it would only increase your weakness. And, if you died with it on, you would never succeed." (Collected by Ahmed, Ibn Maajah and Ibn Hibbaan.)

Thus, the wearing of copper, brass or iron bracelets, bangles, and rings by the sick or the healthy in the belief that they will avert or cure sicknesses is strictly forbidden. Such practices with Haraam (forbidden) cures about which the Prophet (PBUH) had said, "Treat each other's sicknesses, but do not treat sicknesses with forbidden things." (Collected by Abu Daawood)

Abu Waaqid al-Laythee also reported that when Allah's messenger (PBUH) set out for Hunayn (the last major battle between the Prophet (PBUH) and Arabian pagan tribes), they passed by a tree called Dhaatu Anwaar (Lit. 'That which has things hanging on it'). The idolaters used to hang their weapons on its branches for good fortune. Some of the Sahaabah who were new in Islam asked the Prophet (PBUH) to designate a similar tree for them. The Prophet (PBUH) replied, "Subhaanallah! (May Allah be glorified!) This is just like what Moses' people said to him; 'Make a god for us just like their gods!' (Quran: Al-Araaf 7:138). By the One in whose hand rests my soul, all of you will follow the path of those before you." (Collected by at-Tirmidhee, an Nasaa'ee and Ahmad)

Uqbah ibn Aamir reported that when a group of ten men came to the Prophet (PBUH) he only accepted the oath of allegiance from nine. They asked, "O Messenger of Allah, why did you take the covenant from nine of us and refuse this man?" The Prophet (PBUH) answered, "Verily he has a talisman on him." The man then put his hand in his clock, pulled out the talisman and broke it. When the Prophet (PBUH) finished taking the oath from him he turned and said; "Whoever wears a talisman has committed Shirk!"' (Collected by at-Tirmidhee and Ahmad)
Re: Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! by Tonyet1(m): 2:51pm On Nov 11, 2010
Sweetnecta:

After I deal with your ignorance, [size=14pt]I will probably leave NL[/size]. I dont wanna leave it until shame you in your lies.

grin grin grin grin grin grin Ruhullah! so be it! grin grin grin grin
Re: Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! by vedaxcool(m): 3:32pm On Nov 11, 2010
^^^^^^^

Like I said the coward will shy away from answering serious question posed to him, Pathetic indeed should be your middle name. I am indeed happy you proved my words true.
vedaxcool:

Definition of Omen: a circumstance, phenomenon, etc that is regarded as a sign of a future event, either good or evil. A phenomenon supposed to portend good or evil
The creation, maintenance and eventual destruction of the universe and its contents are by Allah’s command, and both good and bad occur according to Allah’s will. However, man has always wondered “Is there any way of knowing before hand whether good times or bad times are coming?” For, if there is a way of knowing ahead of time, misfortune could then be avoided and success could be ensured.
Pre-Islamic Arabs used to consider the direction in which birds and animals moved to be a sign of impeding good or bad fortune and would plan their lives around such signs. The practice of reading good and bad omens in bird and animal movements was referred to as Tiyarah
Prophet said “Whoever does Tiyarah, or has it done for himself, … is not one of us” (Tirmidhee). That means, he is not a Muslim.
Abdullaah ibn ‘Amr ibn al ‘Aas reported that the Prophet (PBUH) said,”Whoever is prevented from doing something by Tiyarah, has committed shirk.” The companions asked, “What is its atonement?” He replied, “Say: ‘Allaahumma laa khayra illaa khayruk wa laa Tayra illaa Tayruk wa laa elaaha ghayruk.’ (‘Oh Allah, there is no good except Your good, nor birds except Yours, and there is no god beside You’).”  (Collected by Ahmed and at-Tabaraanee)
There are many forms of Omens: Black cats, knock on wood, Friday the 13th, etc
In Islam, only Allah has absolute knowledge of everything and knows the secrets of tomorrow. Allah does not reveal the secret of tomorrow to any man except His prophets, as needed.

tonye,you quite pathetic when it comes to defending your claim, like I said the Prophet simply said if there was any evil omen, that there is none, this simply puts your case at Jeopardy, Like your first claim on eating with the left hand, despite all our response to you, you simply shied away from acknowledging the truth, that you are a pathetic liar, that hadith simply spoke of eating with the Left hand, yet you turned it to one of you Pauline tactics and made allusions that could not be found in the hadith, like writing with left hand or using the left hand generally. rather One would have expected you to defend you claim but, you suffer deeply from Chronic Hypocrisy and animal stupidity, that was the simple reason you failed to reply. [size=18pt]Just as you are likely not to reply to this Glaring dismissal of your worthless point, but in any case do know that Falsehood by its' nature is  bound to fade.[/size]
Re: Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! by Tonyet1(m): 4:41pm On Nov 11, 2010
I wish i could stop, but this Prophet's superstitions just wont stop. . . grin grin

Haddith according to Abdullah bin 'Umar wrote that Mohammad said, "After me I have not left any affliction more harmful to men than women." Vol. 7:33

1. Prophet indirectly told this followers he was a harmful affliction  grin grin grin

2. And that after Him, the next affliction harmful to mankind was WOMAN  grin grin grin

After sleeping with all his wives, he felt the next resort was to call them harmful afflictions. . .little wonder he was bewitched with women and food.  grin grin grin grin huuuhhhh Prophet Mo' what a pathetic Prophet.

n/b: Vedaxcool pls take note that that chick that prolly gives your joy and reason to smile IS A HARMFUL AFFLICTION   grin grin. . . rotflmao  grin grin grin 

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

7 Contemporary Nigerian Gospel Artistes In Their 20s / What Will Happen At RCCG Convention 2017 — Pastor Adeboye / Why You Should Remain A Virgin Till Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 287
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.