Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,042 members, 7,818,090 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! (22915 Views)

8 false Teachings by Churches And The Biblical Truths Concerning them. / If Your Fellowship Holds These Teachings, Then It's Time You Moved On / Why Is Songs Of Solomon Always Exempted From Church Teachings ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! by Image123(m): 11:33pm On Oct 04, 2010
Jesus wept.
Re: Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! by nopuqeater: 1:33am On Oct 05, 2010
Toba: I wo o le fesi ni? Nkon kon mu ahon e dani ni? Lol.

@Tonye-T: « #4 on: Today at 12:53:30 PM »
[Quote]Can u imagine

4.509: Narrated Abu Huraira:

The Prophet said, "Yawning is from Satan and if anyone of you yawns, he should check his yawning as much as possible, for if anyone of you (during the act of yawning) should say: 'Ha', Satan will laugh at him."[/QUote]And people get tired they Yawn. People yawn when sleepy. I guess Tonye-T is full of energy when he is falling asleep or he yawn when his energy is at the peak. When you are tired, are you so active, that you conduct so much good deeds?

[Quote]-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And from the Hadith of Sahih Muslim Book 41, Number 7131: [5]

Narrated Abu Sa'id al-Khudri:

Allah's Apostle said: When one of you yawns, he should try to restrain it with the help of his hand since it is the Satan that enters therein.[/Quote]And when you are in the public, this is a civilized persons mannerism.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Quote]Quote
BUKHARI

8.242: Narrated Abu Huraira:

The Prophet said, "Allah likes sneezing and dislikes yawning, so if someone sneezes and then praises Allah, then it is obligatory on every Muslim who heard him, to say: May Allah be merciful to you (Yar-hamuka-l-lah). But as regards yawning, it is from Satan, so one must try one's best to stop it, if one says 'Ha' when yawning, Satan will laugh at him."[/Quote]Ara oko ni e. You have no sophistication at all. And you should sneeze in your sleeves so that the mists does not land on anyone. Okay?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Quote]Satan laughs at people who make a sound when they yawn?. What on earth was that dude thinking when he said Allah likes sneezing and dislikes yawning!
OMG! but me thought Germs are spread via sneezing, while the body gets more oxygen when it yawns. Yawning is indeed beneficial to the human body, so why would Allah not like it? And if Satan enters through a yawn, couldn't he enter through a nose at any time? afterall we indirectly yawn with our nose every second Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin[/Quote]I see the mastery of Shaitan on you. Do your folks know about your conversion. Sorry do the grandparents know about your condition? A person who is yawning is not inhaling anything. How does the more oxygen gets in? Every true muslim knows that yawning is sign of laziness. Every sane person will tell you am tired. When people sneeze, after he says excuse me, for the sound, etc, the will say bless you. Why bless you in sneezing, and not in yawning? Most intelligent people knows that their something about soul/ spirit of man when they sneeze. I heard people in America say it is as if the soul is trying to get out, but cant for the moment. if the soul gets out, the person is a goner, reason you say bless you. No? tell us why you say bless you, and dont say that in the yawning you love so much? Or you dey say bless you when people yawn, since they take in OXYGEN? Tonye-T, ol boy Lol. You 2 much. Your reasoning stinks.

[Quote]A sincere Muslim teacher will tell you that superstitions played in Muhammad's mind and he spoke any strange thing that his imagination conjured up.[/Quote]And all the rest, all muslims who dont say this is not sincere? The reason our religion to you, is not a real religion. Where did you come up with the label of sincere muslim teacher?

[Quote]« #5 on: Today at 01:04:59 PM »

Again Grin Grin Grin

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
2.245: Narrated 'Abdullah :

A person was mentioned before the Prophet and he was told that he had kept on sleeping till morning and had not got up for the prayer. The Prophet said, "Satan urinated in his ears."[/Quote]And this is strange to you? arent you the same man who believes God became man and died for your sin? Arent you the same man who says there is a Garden called Eden on earth, and I am certain you will never be able to point the place out to us? Arent you the man who says a ghost which you call Holy Spirit got a young girl pregnant? Lol. Tonye-T, o ga fun e. Woohoo.

[Quote]----------------------------------------------------------------------------
4.492: Narrated 'Abdullah:

It was mentioned before the Prophet that there was a man who slept the night till morning (after sunrise). The Prophet said, "He is a man in whose ears (or ear) Satan had urinated."

---------------------------------------------------------------

How on earth can a urine poured on someone make him sleep late into a new dawn. . .goosh. On the second, i never knew Satan urinates on people. . .my lil cousins will finally see who to blame for the wet spots on their mattresses everymorning LOL! Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin[/Quote]The above is head and shoulder better than the case of the young girl while standing there the God the ghost cover her up and overshadowed her and got her pregnant. If that wasnt rape, I dont know what it was. And she didnt feel, even as a virgin. You see who really needs to face reality now?

@excanny (m): « #6 on: Today at 01:35:25 PM »
[Quote]This is one of the reasons why some sincere Muslims keep to reading only the Quran. It's really embarrassing sometimes what the Hadiths say, even the respected ones[/Quote]May Allah make my Iman as strong and firm as that of Abu Bakr, or Umar (RA) or any of the true sahabas (RA) Amin. The believed Muhammad (AS) een before they heard it from him.

@Tonye-t (m): « #7 on: Today at 01:48:10 PM »
[Quote]^^Bro, u aint grasping the true essence of the Hadiths

Hadiths are real life narrations of writers about the life and full story of Muhammed. They make up the full core of the true islamic essence just like the Quran. Without reading the Hadith, one is yet to be a muslim.[/Quote]And the best of the Muslims, the Sahabas (RA) did not read Hadith. They were therer when the saying was going on. Am sure Grandpa and Grandma do read hadiths? Otherwise by your calibration they will not be muslims, yet.

[Quote]Quote
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hadith

Hadith (pronounced /ˈhædɪθ/;[1] Arabic: الحديث‎ al-ḥadīth [ħaˈdiːθ]; pl. aḥādīth; lit. "narrative"wink are narrations concerning the words and deeds of the Islamic prophet Muhammad. Hadith are regarded by traditional Islamic schools of jurisprudence as important tools for understanding the Qur'an and in matters of jurisprudence.[2] Hadith were evaluated and gathered into large collections mostly during the reign of Umar ibn AbdulAziz during the 8th and 9th centuries. These works are referred to in matters of Islamic law and history to this day. The two main denominations of Islam, Shi`ism and Sunnism, have different sets of Hadith collections.[/Quote]I bet you deliberately did not include the line "whoever is not reading hadith is notyet a muslim"?
Re: Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! by nopuqeater: 1:37am On Oct 05, 2010
Toba you aint gonna defend your Yahweh in the hand of the devil? I need response, man. Tonye-T and Olaadegbu, both of you, too.
Re: Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! by nopuqeater: 1:44am On Oct 05, 2010
@Tonye-T: Imagine the accuracy of the entry on a thread, which I am posting below. Please comment:

Re: Ten People Who Sold Their Soul To The Devil.
« #2 on: Yesterday at 11:11:08 PM »

The devil seems to fancy music.
Re: Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! by nopuqeater: 2:08am On Oct 05, 2010
^^^^Tonye-T and his crew should now get it why some musical instruments are not favorites of the Chairman of believers (AS).

But tonye-t will not because he will use the same thing and alcohol combo to get some not ready to be a mother lady pregnant.we know how raw Toba is. lol.
Re: Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! by Image123(m): 6:36am On Oct 05, 2010
Then i cried.
Re: Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! by jcross19: 10:23am On Oct 05, 2010
nopuqeater:

Toba: I wo o le fesi ni? Nkon kon mu ahon e dani ni? Lol.

@Tonye-T: « #4 on: Today at 12:53:30 PM »And people get tired they Yawn. People yawn when sleepy. I guess Tonye-T is full of energy when he is falling asleep or he yawn when his energy is at the peak. When you are tired, are you so active, that you conduct so much good deeds?

And when you are in the public, this is a civilized persons mannerism.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------Ara oko ni e. You have no sophistication at all. And you should sneeze in your sleeves so that the mists does not land on anyone. Okay?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------I see the mastery of Shaitan on you. Do your folks know about your conversion. Sorry do the grandparents know about your condition? A person who is yawning is not inhaling anything. How does the more oxygen gets in? Every true muslim knows that yawning is sign of laziness. Every sane person will tell you am tired. When people sneeze, after he says excuse me, for the sound, etc, the will say bless you. Why bless you in sneezing, and not in yawning? Most intelligent people knows that their something about soul/ spirit of man when they sneeze. I heard people in America say it is as if the soul is trying to get out, but cant for the moment. if the soul gets out, the person is a goner, reason you say bless you. No? tell us why you say bless you, and dont say that in the yawning you love so much? Or you dey say bless you when people yawn, since they take in OXYGEN? Tonye-T, ol boy Lol. You 2 much. Your reasoning stinks.

And all the rest, all muslims who dont say this is not sincere? The reason our religion to you, is not a real religion. Where did you come up with the label of sincere muslim teacher?

And this is strange to you? arent you the same man who believes God became man and died for your sin? Arent you the same man who says there is a Garden called Eden on earth, and I am certain you will never be able to point the place out to us? Arent you the man who says a ghost which you call Holy Spirit got a young girl pregnant? Lol. Tonye-T, o ga fun e. Woohoo.

The above is head and shoulder better than the case of the young girl while standing there the God the ghost cover her up and overshadowed her and got her pregnant. If that wasnt despoil, I dont know what it was. And she didnt feel, even as a virgin. You see who really needs to face reality now?

@excanny (m): « #6 on: Today at 01:35:25 PM »May Allah make my Iman as strong and firm as that of Abu Bakr, or Umar (RA) or any of the true sahabas (RA) Amin. The believed Muhammad (AS) een before they heard it from him.

@Tonye-t (m): « #7 on: Today at 01:48:10 PM »And the best of the Muslims, the Sahabas (RA) did not read Hadith. They were therer when the saying was going on. Am sure Grandpa and Grandma do read hadiths? Otherwise by your calibration they will not be muslims, yet.

I bet you deliberately did not include the line "whoever is not reading hadith is notyet a muslim"?
Mr islama , try to prove that thread wrong if that it's true that means saudi arabians are the most primitive people on earth , those trash from the haddith shows how primitive they were . compare the level of the civilization to the people of gods must be crazy movie there is no difference . I HAVE BEGIN TO WONDER WHAT IS THE DIFFERENT BETWEEN THE ISLAMIC DOCTRINES THAT BELIEVE IN SUPERSTITIONS AND YORUBA TALES OF IJAPA (ALO APAMA)

1 Like

Re: Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! by nopuqeater: 1:20pm On Oct 05, 2010
^^^^^^should I respond to this above, or should I not? (10 times). Naaaaay. He is still drunk from Sayo Sayo. So let him be drunk. Enjoy your peace.
Re: Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! by jcross19: 1:50pm On Oct 05, 2010
nopuqeater:

^^^^^^should I respond to this above, or should I not? (10 times). Naaaaay. He is still drunk from Sayo Sayo. So let him be drunk. Enjoy your peace.
Tell that to mohammad , is only a drunk that can reason how mohammad reason , the book of poems i mean koran and haddith contains ALO APAMA fables
Re: Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! by vedaxcool(m): 4:17pm On Oct 05, 2010
nopuqeater:

Lol! grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy wink wink wink wink wink wink wink winklol! grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy wink wink wink wink cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! by Tonyet1(m): 5:40pm On Oct 05, 2010
Nopuqeater or No-pig-eater as you call yourself,

I consider it a height of stupidity to insult someone in a dialect he/she doesnt understand. whatever you said there only revealed how silly the religion u profess is.

No wonder your prophet Mo. ended up admonishing his followers to worship idols and later he cried out saying it was the devil who spake thru' him. What a shame!.

I expected you to prove my claims were wrong and not go about twaddling like some lil' baby being tickled.

while you read and ponder on what to respond. . .I'll want you to come over here and lets continue our discourse.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=489731.msg6510900#msg6510900 wink wink

Son of a pigless eater oh! sorry nopuqeater.
Re: Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! by MyJoe: 5:45pm On Oct 05, 2010
OLAADEGBU:

According to Bukhari, Vol.4. Bk.55, No.543:

Mo. said Adam was 90ft. tall. shocked  I wonder how he got that revelation and from whom? undecided

nopuqeater:

Was Adam going to be a punie little man when he and his wife are the two on earth, among  giant dinosaurs and giant this and giant that? Sometimes the western education is a waste on some people.
Sorry, but that ^^^ should win an award. If you listen hard enough you will hear the ring of my laughter.
Re: Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! by Tonyet1(m): 5:49pm On Oct 05, 2010
And the Prophet Mo's BS continues. . .

Account from Bukhari  

4.506:  Narrated Abu Huraira:

The Prophet said, "When any human being is born. Satan touches him at both sides of the body with his two fingers, except Jesus, the son of Mary, whom Satan tried to touch but failed, for he touched the placenta-cover instead."

4.641:  Narrated Said bin Al-Musaiyab:

Abu Huraira said, "I heard Allah's Apostle saying, 'There is none born among the off-spring of Adam, but Satan touches it. A child therefore, cries loudly at the time of birth because of the touch of Satan, except Mary and her child." Then Abu Huraira recited:  "And I seek refuge with You for her and for her offspring from the outcast Satan" (3.36)

This guy called Shaitan must really love romances. . .imagine him touching all the children being born in the whole Islamic world (certainly not the christians) at the same time. I thought Muhammed said Satan runs 36miles/per day, i wonder how he could end up fulfilling his task of touching newly born per second  grin grin. . . let's just say Mrs. Aisha gives birth at 1:30pm in Lagos and he was there to touch, while one Mrs. Usman gives birth at the same 1:30pm at Maiduguri, now tell me how Muhammed's Satan could meet up touching the both at the same time when he only covers a distance of 36miles/per day. what a laughter! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! by sirmseen(m): 5:52pm On Oct 05, 2010
Heard Jesus turned water into wine. Is it true and what kinda wine?
Re: Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! by Tonyet1(m): 6:07pm On Oct 05, 2010
Please i dont want any laughter. . .ok?  grin grin

Here is what Aisha (Aisha was the little girl that the prophet got married to at the age of 6 and despoiled her at the age of 9 narated4.510: Narrated 'Aisha:

On the day (of the battle) of Uhud when the pagans were defeated, Satan shouted, "O slaves of Allah! Beware of the forces at your back," and on that the Muslims of the front files fought with the Muslims of the back files (thinking they were pagans). Hudhaifa looked back to see his father "Al-Yaman," (being attacked by the Muslims). He shouted, "O Allah's Slaves! My father! My father!" By Allah, they did not stop till they killed him. Hudhaifa said, "May Allah forgive you." 'Urwa said that Hudhaifa continued to do good (invoking Allah to forgive the killer of his father till he met Allah (i.e. died).

Compare this with the Quran, 4:76 -  "Satan's cunning is weak.".  Obviously the Muslims wisdom must have been weaker.  Uhud ( a major battle) was a terrible defeat for the Muslims; many of them died and their people were demoralized afterwards.  Additionally, Muhammad was severely wounded in the face; an arrow went through his jaw, he lost some teeth, and he was scared for life.  This again illustrates Muhammad's bizarre  statements found in the Quran and Hadith.

Like seriously. . .Imagine shaitan a weak dude shouting and diverting Mo's attention and at the end the 'great' prophet was wounded seriously. I often have this image of Mo whenever i read this passage

No laughter plsssssssssssssssss! lest they come over and slaughter us like meat  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! by nuclearboy(m): 8:12pm On Oct 05, 2010
@Tonye-T:

Its obvious you're getting back but please, I beg you in the name of Christ - remember that the people you're discussing with can kill innocents who do not know you just because of the picture above.

All very funny but consider the end result.

Meanwhile, I never knew you had a sense of humor like this wink

1 Like

Re: Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! by Nobody: 9:12pm On Oct 05, 2010
@Tonye, u don't want us to laugh but u posted a laff matta woo hahahaha hahaha. I mess a big mess that just torned my trouser now now. Ye pa, I'm still laughing
Re: Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! by aletheia(m): 11:33pm On Oct 05, 2010
Tonye-t: I take God beg you, abeg remove that picture o, before story get k-leg.
Re: Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! by vescucci(m): 12:07am On Oct 06, 2010
Yeah, this is unnecessary aggravation.
Re: Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! by jcross19: 12:18am On Oct 06, 2010
Tonye-t:

Please i dont want any laughter. . .ok? grin grin

Compare this with the Quran, 4:76 - "Satan's cunning is weak.". Obviously the Muslims wisdom must have been weaker. Uhud ( a major battle) was a terrible defeat for the Muslims; many of them died and their people were demoralized afterwards. Additionally, Muhammad was severely wounded in the face; an arrow went through his jaw, he lost some teeth, and he was scared for life. This again illustrates Muhammad's bizarre statements found in the Quran and Hadith.

Like seriously. . .Imagine shaitan a weak dude shouting and diverting Mo's attention and at the end the 'great' prophet was wounded seriously. I often have this image of Mo whenever i read this passage

No laughter plsssssssssssssssss! lest they come over and slaughter us like meat grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Tonye-t ah hah you no do ham well ooooh so you mean that it's how mohammad look like .it might be true that it's how average hausa man look like GORO TEETH, ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahahahahaha
QURAN AND HADDITHS contain most hilarious fables ever told ahahahah . Even you can imaging the story of crosing of red sea by moses ahahahahahahah amazing from the iliterate mohammad and allah
Re: Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! by nopuqeater: 12:34am On Oct 06, 2010
@Tonye-T: « #42 on: Yesterday at 05:40:01 PM »
[Quote]Nopuqeater or No-pig-eater as you call yourself,

I consider it a height of stupidity to insult someone in a dialect he/she doesnt understand. whatever you said there only revealed how silly the religion u profess is.[/Quote]Your thoughts. But not really because the Jews, who are your masters insults people and I have insulted in Yiddish before. I just didnt cry boohoo like you are doing here. Since I didnt understand it, it didnt matter anyhow. If my religion is silly, consider what yours is? Here you are I simply said that since your God shouted to satan to get away from him, I wonder how satan got to him and how satan will get away from him? Again, you didnt think before you started your thread. If snake can run when ir does not have legs, imagine what "lucifer" (lol) will do since he is combating your God, even Yahweh. I didnt make it up, it is part of your belief since you said satan was a fallen "angel". Imagine that. Maybe I should lay off you, since you cant really take a punch. Yet you stepped into a W W ring for a showdown. How will you survive when you marry a Yoruba woman and she drag you in the gutter with her words when she finds you hopping from one bed of one girlfriend to another because of what you gave her?

[Quote]No wonder your prophet Mo. ended up admonishing his followers to worship idols and later he cried out saying it was the devil who spake thru' him. What a shame!.[/Quote]I just finished Magrib Salah. I didnt see an idol in front of me. Maybe you confused Islam with the religion that has a man in terri cloth on hanging on a cross. Have you seen any of their places of worship without some kinda painting?

[Quote]I expected you to prove my claims were wrong and not go about twaddling like some lil' baby being tickled.[/Quote]I think you need glasses. Do I have to open your head and stuff it with more straws before you know I have responded? You must be truth blind or is it deaf in addition? I asked again; Where is the arden of eden around Iraq that your God walked in when Adam and Eve were hiding from him? What a God that does not know what His creations can do. Should He be surprised at what the outcome is when His creation is also fighting Him? I want you to show me the Apple tree, or the fig tree? Is that the reasonpeople in the middle east eat stuffed fig leaves? You dont know.

[Quote]while you read and ponder on what to respond. . .I'll want you to come over here and lets continue our discourse.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=489731.msg6510900#msg6510900 Wink Wink

Son of a pigless eater oh! sorry nopuqeater.[/QUote]You are correct. There is no need to say sorry. You just identified me by my bloodline. You are the opposite, I imagine. You are what you eat. Its not personal.
Re: Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! by nopuqeater: 1:16am On Oct 06, 2010
@Tonye-T: « #46 on: Yesterday at 06:07:16 PM »
[Quote]Please i dont want any laughter. . .ok? Grin Grin[/Quote]Very adult. Aint it. In Islam we have Miswak; it is compulsory that Muslims use it. It is sunnah and people even use it, throughout the day in the fasting month. What is miswak, Tonye-T asked Nopuqeater. Miswak, Nopuqeater asnwered is very similar to Pako in Nigeria. The stick you clean your teeth with by brushing them with it. Nopuqeater asked Tonye-T; Tell me what kind of hygiene your religion, is it christiansity recommends; from simple things as clipping your nail, to shaving or cutting down the hair in your privates, and how you properly clean yourself when you use the john; for 1 and or 2, and showering, etc including cleaning your teeth, comping and oiling your hairs, etc?

Tonye-T was dumbfounded, because nothing like any of the above is in Christianity. NPQE thought for a moment without voicing it out; Whats the difference with this dude and a wild beast? maybe his soul.

[Quote]Quote
Here is what Aisha (Aisha was the little girl that the prophet got married to at the age of 6 and despoiled her at the age of 9 narated4.510: Narrated 'Aisha:[/Quote]Before we get to the narration, any taker[s] from the people of the books, since you are so learned can tell us the followers of the Illiterate prophet (AS), when was Aishah (RA) born relative to her father, and her whole household [except her mother who refused to accept Islam whch was the reason her father divorced her, and her her brother who also refused to accept Islam, the reason his father severed relationship with him]. enter Islam? Was it before Islam that spent 13 years in Makka which will indicate that she was born before Islam, since her father entered it and divorced her mother who refused to enter it? Was it after her father entered it though divorced her mother, immediately? I am sure there is not record of illicit relationship between the good man Abu Bakr and the pagan woman who was now his exwife. Just maybe Tonye-T may know more than me, I will leave the noose for him to tighten it on himself with the book knowledge that benefits him not. Proof yourself man. Am waiting.

[Quote]On the day (of the battle) of Uhud when the pagans were defeated, Satan shouted, "O slaves of Allah! Beware of the forces at your back," and on that the Muslims of the front files fought with the Muslims of the back files (thinking they were pagans). Hudhaifa looked back to see his father "Al-Yaman," (being attacked by the Muslims). He shouted, "O Allah's Slaves! My father! My father!" By Allah, they did not stop till they killed him. Hudhaifa said, "May Allah forgive you." 'Urwa said that Hudhaifa continued to do good (invoking Allah to forgive the killer of his father till he met Allah (i.e. died).

Compare this with the Quran, 4:76 - "Satan's cunning is weak.". Obviously the Muslims wisdom must have been weaker. Uhud ( a major battle) was a terrible defeat for the Muslims; many of them died and their people were demoralized afterwards. Additionally, Muhammad was severely wounded in the face; an arrow went through his jaw, he lost some teeth, and he was scared for life. This again illustrates Muhammad's bizarre statements found in the Quran and Hadith.[/QUote]I guess the bold is the reason you have the man with the bad teeth problems on? Dont worry. What you didnt pay attention to is that he lost the teeth in the battle of his duties; A messenger who was not a sisi. I wonder if a messenger of Allah will put on a war armor and refuses to fight? Why order the troop to be ready for war when you will chicken scared? Moses didnt. He fought until he died 40 years later. He wasnt victorious like Muhammad (AS)> He entered Makka victoriously. David fought. So was Solomon. Who was it that didnt fight as a leader of men? Any guess, Tonye-T? There is no shame for a leader to get hurt. You win some you lose some. Moshe Dayan lost an eye. He was celebrated as a real hero of your masters, the jews. Alhamdulillah, ALlah's Messenger died on his bed, around his family. Unlike others which the jews beheaded (AS) Sayiddina yahya bin Zakariyya. And they saw Zakariyya (AS) into two. And you said the Jews hung a god. Sorri o.

[Quote]Like seriously. . .Imagine shaitan a weak dude shouting and diverting Mo's attention and at the end the 'great' prophet was wounded seriously. I often have this image of Mo whenever i read this passage[/Quote]What image do you have of a God who was killed by His creation with sticks and nails, while he has a chariot or legion of warriors with SWORDS (LOL). Tonye-T, we can excuse a human prophet for his weaknesses. How do we excuse a God that was hung by mere humans? Humans are weaker than Shaitan. No? You said Shaitan is Christian's Lucifer, who actually battled yahweh. May Allah forgive me for responding to this Village man this terribly. I really have to caution myself not to go beyond the boundary. Allah knows that none of His Messengers I do not love as they should.
Re: Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! by nopuqeater: 1:35am On Oct 06, 2010
@Tonye: « #44 on: Yesterday at 05:49:37 PM »
[Quote]And the Prophet Mo's BS continues. . .

Account from Bukhari

4.506: Narrated Abu Huraira:

The Prophet said, "When any human being is born. Satan touches him at both sides of the body with his two fingers, except Jesus, the son of Mary, whom Satan tried to touch but failed, for he touched the placenta-cover instead."[/QUote]You see why I used Yoruba to insult you? You dont think. If Shaitan {Lucifer} can fight Yahweh, according to christianity, how hard is it for him to punch new born baby? If Shaitan fighting yahweh is not BSc, what else is it? O kin nro ri. Toba, so itumo e fun keferi egbe e.

[Quote]Quote
4.641: Narrated Said bin Al-Musaiyab:

Abu Huraira said, "I heard Allah's Apostle saying, 'There is none born among the off-spring of Adam, but Satan touches it. A child therefore, cries loudly at the time of birth because of the touch of Satan, except Mary and her child." Then Abu Huraira recited: "And I seek refuge with You for her and for her offspring from the outcast Satan" (3.36)[/Quote]Maybe this is the reason you take the baby for God? And you didnt complete the hadith. "Then they asked, "Oh Messenger of Allah, even you have a Jinn just like other people? He (AS) responded, "Allah made the Jinn a believer". This truly means that it is harmless as if the Jinn was not created, too.

[Quote]This guy called Shaitan must really love romances. . .imagine him touching all the children being born in the whole Islamic world (certainly not the christians) at the same time. I thought Muhammed said Satan runs 36miles/per day, i wonder how he could end up fulfilling his task of touching newly born per second Grin Grin. . . let's just say Mrs. Aisha gives birth at 1:30pm in Lagos and he was there to touch, while one Mrs. Usman gives birth at the same 1:30pm at Maiduguri, now tell me how Muhammed's Satan could meet up touching the both at the same time when he only covers a distance of 36miles/per day. what a laughter! Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin[/Quote]Did you see a post i imported from a thread about those who solfd their souls to Satan? The christian guy said Music was a mean of Satan seducing humans. I am sure you love the music. And at the bold; If the call of Adhan is just 2 minutes or so, and Shaitan (lanatullah alal Kafirin like Tonye-T) covers 36 Miles, just imagine how long it will cover in a day? Now we only spoke about his speed about Adhan. We did not speed about his speed in his quest to touch newly borns. Finally, your religion calls Shaitan the lord of the world (LOL), how hard for him to be able to get to all the newly born in asingle swoop? You seem to forget what your Bible says. I am on to you, man. I will respond as Allah permits me to.
Re: Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! by nopuqeater: 1:41am On Oct 06, 2010
@Myjoe: « #43 on: Yesterday at 05:45:06 PM »
[QUote]Quote from: OLAADEGBU on October 04, 2010, 05:38 PM
According to Bukhari, Vol.4. Bk.55, No.543:

Mo. said Adam was 90ft. tall. Shocked I wonder how he got that revelation and from whom? Undecided

Quote from: nopuqeater on October 04, 2010, 09:15 PM
Was Adam going to be a punie little man when he and his wife are the two on earth, among giant dinosaurs and giant this and giant that? Sometimes the western education is a waste on some people.
Sorry, but that ^^^ should win an award. If you listen hard enough you will hear the ring of my laughter.[/Quote]Aletheia, tell myjoe that you postulated that there were major giants, big time in the Bible narrations. Remember when the sons of God (LOL) raided (like Oakland raiders)the daughters of men?

Sorry aletheia, I just had to get you involved. Tell your brother.
Re: Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! by jcross19: 6:50am On Oct 06, 2010
FABLES AND HILARIOUS STORY IN QURAN AND HADDITH , MOHAMMAD HAVE STUDIED HIS PEOPLE AND NOTICED WHAT HE COULD USED TO MANUPULATE HIS PEOPLE BY PROMISING THEM 72 VIRGINS TO EACH ONE OF THE FOOLS . AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FOOLS INDEED , how on earth homan being will be 90ft ahahahahahaahahhaha ahahahah ahahaha ahaha mohammad the fables teller . quran and haddith=ALO APAMA
Re: Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! by Tonyet1(m): 11:30am On Oct 06, 2010
nuclearboy:

@Tonye-T:

Its obvious you're getting back but please, I beg you in the name of Christ - remember that the people you're discussing with can kill innocents who do not know you just because of the picture above.

Innocents die from starvation and hunger everyday

Innocents die from aids and disease everyday

Innocents die from earthquake and natural disasters everyday

Innocents die because someone refuses to tell people the truth

So what news will it be if the Pigless-eaters followers of a paedophile do it?. . .besides, evil doers and their deeds thrive when folks give them undue reverence avoidance. do you know i was born as one? and i know them as frets.   wink

I respect your plight. . .but its very obvious they go about this section spitting gibberish. . . so me thought i should expose a little about them.

nuclearboy:

Meanwhile, I never knew you had a sense of humor like this wink

You know how it is now. . .my boss almost gave my colleagues a query when they read same and bursted into laughter in the office. Islam is so full of comics!   grin grin grin
Re: Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! by Tonyet1(m): 11:35am On Oct 06, 2010
toba:

@Tonye, u don't want us to laugh but u posted a laff matta woo hahahaha hahaha. I mess a big mess that just torned my trouser now now. Ye pa, I'm still laughing

Me said so. . .so you guys dont end up laughing at where you are and folks be like WTH is wrong with this laffer. grin grin grin

aletheia:

Tonye-t: I take God beg you, abeg remove that picture o, before story get k-leg.

grin grin grin
Re: Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! by Tonyet1(m): 11:58am On Oct 06, 2010
hmmmm. . . Baba Mo' and his fable about Shaitan continues

2.243:  Narrated Abu Huraira

Allah's Apostle said, "Satan puts three knots at the back of the head of any of you if he is asleep. On every knot he reads and exhales the following words, 'The night is long, so stay asleep.' When one wakes up and remembers Allah, one knot is undone; and when one performs ablution, the second knot is undone, and when one prays the third knot is undone and one gets up energetic with a good heart in the morning; otherwise one gets up lazy and with a mischievous heart."

Ibn Sa'd's "Kitab al-Tabaqat al-Kabir" (Book of the Major Classes), vol.2, pages 244 to 248, [4].

"The apostle of Allah fell ill.  He was bewitched about women and food. , There were eleven knots [in the hair from the comb].  The two Surahs no. 113, and 114 were revealed to him.  No sooner did the apostle of Allah recited a verse than a knot loosened.  When all of them were loosened, he regained his urg[/b]e for food and [b]women."

Baba Mo' and his love for shawdies must have been enough to create a mini-quran. . .The Hadith has it that he went into a spiritual power contest with a Jewish warlock and losed and in the process he was bewitched. Now what marvelled me was that . . .it was believed that he continued writing the Quran with his lost mind and much sexing around other married women such that when his wives got jealous and planned a massive attack on the shrine of Allah, Allah ended up supporting his prophet and after the warlock's curse expelled, Babe Mo' went back to his sexing with his 11wives.

Infact he was reverenced as having the power of 30men during his sex marathon with his 11 hajias. . .[he sexed them everyday on per hour billing  grin grin grin for a long month the Sura of the Quran and the Hadiths quoted].
  grin grin grin
Re: Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! by nopuqeater: 12:23pm On Oct 06, 2010
@JCross19: « #56 on: Today at 06:50:31 AM »
[Quote]FABLES AND HILARIOUS STORY IN QURAN AND HADDITH , MOHAMMAD HAVE STUDIED HIS PEOPLE AND NOTICED WHAT HE COULD USED TO MANUPULATE HIS PEOPLE BY PROMISING THEM 72 VIRGINS TO EACH ONE OF THE FOOLS . AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FOOLS INDEED , how on earth homan being will be 90ft ahahahahahaahahhaha ahahahah ahahaha ahaha mohammad the fables teller . quran and haddith=ALO APAMA[/Quote]Tell me if Jesus didnt study his people and know how god children crazy they were? You forgot he said arent you all children of God? I wonder why he said, rather you said he is the sire of God, when you have not shown me the wife of God? Ni ile yoruba, omo ale la maa npe iru omo beyen. Ni ile yoruba alagbere ni aama npe awon omo beyen. This one you let Tonye-T drag you into is worse than Alooo Apagbee. Aloo Apamoo involves thinking. Aloo Apagbee does not. You just go along like Eediye Raago. Hey Tonye-T, since Aletheia is not here Eediye Raago is similar to Zombie.
Re: Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! by chakula: 12:47pm On Oct 06, 2010
Toney-T,

Take a look of this picture i will brief you and your cohorts the stand of the man how long he ruled as a king to his nation and the situation inwhich he find himself later.

Re: Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! by Tonyet1(m): 1:20pm On Oct 06, 2010
nopuqeater:

@JCross19: « #56 on: Today at 06:50:31 AM »Tell me if Jesus didnt study his people and know how god children crazy they were? You forgot he said arent you all children of God? I wonder why he said, rather you said he is the sire of God, when you have not shown me the wife of God? Ni ile yoruba, omo ale la maa npe iru omo beyen. Ni ile yoruba alagbere ni aama npe awon omo beyen. This one you let Tonye-T drag you into is worse than Alooo Apagbee. Aloo Apamoo involves thinking. Aloo Apagbee does not. You just go along like Eediye Raago. Hey Tonye-T, since Aletheia is not here Eediye Raago is similar to Zombie.

Dude. . .like seriously. . .do you speak english?. . .cant even read a single line from your posts. *sighs*  undecided
Re: Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! by Tonyet1(m): 1:22pm On Oct 06, 2010
chakula:

Toney-T,

Take a look of this picture i will brief you and your cohorts the stand of the man how long he ruled as a king to his nation and the situation inwhich he find himself later.

hmmm . . .ok! me is still taking a look at the picture. undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

7 Contemporary Nigerian Gospel Artistes In Their 20s / What Will Happen At RCCG Convention 2017 — Pastor Adeboye / Why You Should Remain A Virgin Till Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 135
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.