Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,004 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

I Find It Hard To Toast Beautiful Girls - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Find It Hard To Toast Beautiful Girls (4223 Views)

Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls / How To Toast A Nigerian Girl And Win Her Heart / Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Find It Hard To Toast Beautiful Girls by saucekid(m): 5:40pm On Apr 26, 2008
@ makevale
nothing do you

@ tattoofcuk
yous just confused
Re: I Find It Hard To Toast Beautiful Girls by osuolale1(f): 6:23pm On Apr 26, 2008
Steroid101:

Using the ugly ones as experiment is the worst, better go for the beautiful ones first, because reactions are not the same. Let me tell you something, in life, when you try harder things, hard things will become easy. Start with the beautiful ones, when you try 10 times one will succeed. Correct men don't go for second hand they go for the best.
my guy dat is the word try harder,when u think u are not the best the only thing u can do is to try harder and b4 u now it u will be the best.
Re: I Find It Hard To Toast Beautiful Girls by sagitarius(m): 9:44pm On Apr 26, 2008
Its called inferiority complex. Get over it
Re: I Find It Hard To Toast Beautiful Girls by saucekid(m): 9:48pm On Apr 26, 2008
uhm
Re: I Find It Hard To Toast Beautiful Girls by Abuja1(m): 9:57pm On Apr 26, 2008
@poster
just have it in your mind that she will not bite, and say what ou have in mind,ok
Re: I Find It Hard To Toast Beautiful Girls by NaJaHaJe(f): 3:02am On Apr 27, 2008
Yebariba:
Hajia you used to be my friend. please don't spoil things between us. lets stay friends. have a great day

wetin na? wetin i talk wey bad reach dis? sad
Re: I Find It Hard To Toast Beautiful Girls by Okejazz(m): 3:57am On Apr 27, 2008
Dude, if you are attracted to a beautiful girl, you gatz to holla or else the shorty would end up with me----the beautiful girl lover. grin grin grin. lol.

Anyway, it becomes relavant in this case that you build up on confidence in your interaction with ladies who seem to leave brothas with that "WOW" effect.
Re: I Find It Hard To Toast Beautiful Girls by tpia: 4:29am On Apr 27, 2008
@topic:

toast ugly girls.

No need to sweat.
Re: I Find It Hard To Toast Beautiful Girls by Nobody: 9:32am On Apr 27, 2008
@topic

A problem known is half solved

Solution

Stop toasting whenever it dark
Re: I Find It Hard To Toast Beautiful Girls by sider1: 6:04pm On Dec 04, 2015
Lol grin grin ;DD u guys are funny but this could be a serious matter o! Hahaha
Op oya go and learn work here:
www.toonaija.com

1 Like

Re: I Find It Hard To Toast Beautiful Girls by Nobody: 6:46pm On Dec 04, 2015
bdaf:
I've A Problem Approaching Beautiful Girls. What Do I Do?

I've a little problem wooing a beautiful girl. What do I do?
nigga no b only u ooo
Re: I Find It Hard To Toast Beautiful Girls by ekundayoalo(m): 7:11pm On Dec 04, 2015
Cadet:
Go to ur nearest library and check out "wooing for dummies"
Okay. Now, this is mean. Haba!
Re: I Find It Hard To Toast Beautiful Girls by firstking01(m): 7:28pm On Dec 04, 2015
bdaf:
I've A Problem Approaching Beautiful Girls. What Do I Do?

I've a little problem wooing a beautiful girl. What do I do?
need i ask wat d lil probs is cos i knw it's lack of self esteem and d fear of being turned dwn.
Re: I Find It Hard To Toast Beautiful Girls by firstking01(m): 7:31pm On Dec 04, 2015
welli:
na ja ha je hahahhahahahah.why d ugly one's grin
lmao @ur moniker, well asin inside well wer dey draw watercheesysmiley?
Re: I Find It Hard To Toast Beautiful Girls by firstking01(m): 7:43pm On Dec 04, 2015
Op, if u have bin on nairaland, or bin following topics on dis forum for sm tym, ion fink u'd have a problm on dis, trust me cos there's an article i once read here on hw to approach a lady by one guy, i tink his moniker is smtin like, xxxxxx. D guy gud die....i realy learnt smtin frm his tips...i applied it, trust me, d tink work wonders8-)...start by complimentin her...start by anytin u see her doin @dat point in tym...start by d kinda clothe she's putin on...infact, look around her, u must find smtin to strike a convo wit her...bt neva be dull guy...explore sm sense of humour, bt no too act drama o...tell her she look lyk one of ur frnd studying law in ur skulcheesy...my brother, by dis tym u don go far...also, try to mk her laff...i just used dis tactics dis week, and gues wat..e dey go tugele tugele like my frnd akas in wazobia fm wud saycheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Hate My Boyfriend / Can You Date Or Marry A Retired Prostitute? / Is This A Taboo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.