Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:25 AM

Lady Loses Her Boyfriend To Another Lady After Twitter Bet - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Loses Her Boyfriend To Another Lady After Twitter Bet (55592 Views)

Lady Loses Interest In A Young Man Because He Doesn't Smoke Or Drink / Lady Loses Boyfriend To Gay Man He Sent To Investigate Boyfriend’s Sexuality / "I Want To Get Pregnant" Nigerian Lady After Seeing This Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Loses Her Boyfriend To Another Lady After Twitter Bet by cupidoliver(m): 11:25am On Jun 18, 2019
Thunder faya you
iTearHerToto:
Dunno why Afonja men and ladies are so damn cheap... Even chewing gum if of more value.

Pukes angry
Re: Lady Loses Her Boyfriend To Another Lady After Twitter Bet by Queenserah26(f): 11:25am On Jun 18, 2019
His girlfriend became an ex sharp sharp shocked
Re: Lady Loses Her Boyfriend To Another Lady After Twitter Bet by Kiezodumah(m): 11:35am On Jun 18, 2019
missimelda01:
As much as I can't place a bet on my boyfriend, I think the guy is cheap. The girl deserves someone better, except the relationship has always been a joke.

if you tink some Oda is cheap, pls place a bet on urs let's see him fall cheaper. why are u scared to bet with ur bf? My point is anybody can fall. nobody be Superman/woman. even u fit fall
Re: Lady Loses Her Boyfriend To Another Lady After Twitter Bet by blessingee: 11:36am On Jun 18, 2019
Every man understands that GREEN LIGHT means go. All she had to do was to turn on the green light. Its that simple!
Re: Lady Loses Her Boyfriend To Another Lady After Twitter Bet by Deepfeel(m): 11:40am On Jun 18, 2019
AmazonTopaz:
Ghen ghen shocked shocked
Next time the lady would not place a bet on a human being. winkYou don't bet on people because you may be shocked and highly disappointed in the outcome of people you placed your trust on. cheesy
The girlfriend got served she did not know the lady she was betting with was a highly trained professional heavyweight grin grin sotay your boyfriend come deny you put. tongue
Men can easily be deceived sad
Aunty leave that boy he nor consider you him girlfriend.
Just the way men can easily be deceived by what they see girls can be easily deceived with money
Re: Lady Loses Her Boyfriend To Another Lady After Twitter Bet by Nobody: 11:40am On Jun 18, 2019
The guy is simply too cheap.

1 Like

Re: Lady Loses Her Boyfriend To Another Lady After Twitter Bet by deltateam: 11:42am On Jun 18, 2019
AmazonTopaz:
Ghen ghen shocked shocked
Next time the lady would not place a bet on a human being. winkYou don't bet on people because you may be shocked and highly disappointed in the outcome of people you placed your trust on. cheesy
The girlfriend got served she did not know the lady she was betting with was a highly trained professional heavyweight grin grin sotay your boyfriend come deny you put. tongue
Men can easily be deceived sad
Aunty leave that boy he nor consider you him girlfriend.

Fine. You that have a committed partner that loves you die. Oya DM her his number. She just asked who's next...
Re: Lady Loses Her Boyfriend To Another Lady After Twitter Bet by AmazonTopaz(f): 11:46am On Jun 18, 2019
Deepfeel:

Just the way men can easily be deceived by what they see girls can be easily deceived with money
Indeed undecided
Re: Lady Loses Her Boyfriend To Another Lady After Twitter Bet by Deepfeel(m): 11:48am On Jun 18, 2019
AmazonTopaz:

Indeed undecided
grin thank you
Re: Lady Loses Her Boyfriend To Another Lady After Twitter Bet by Dinho20(m): 11:48am On Jun 18, 2019
I CAN MAKE ANY GIRL/WOMAN MINE,

WHETHER MARRIED OR SINGLE

BUT THE PROBLEM IS THAT AM NOT ALWAYS INTERESTED

I KNOW THE SECRET, BUT I DON'T PUT IT TO WORK

BECAUSE ALL IS VANITY.
Re: Lady Loses Her Boyfriend To Another Lady After Twitter Bet by Divay22(f): 11:49am On Jun 18, 2019
Vega100:

Aunty, nothing like cheap there, the guy just want use diick stab her, continue him journey, nothing dey there.
Na your own fellow man talk am.
Learn accept the truth. You guys are cheap.
Re: Lady Loses Her Boyfriend To Another Lady After Twitter Bet by AmazonTopaz(f): 11:49am On Jun 18, 2019
Deepfeel:

grin thank you
I did not agree with you cheesy
So why the thanks? undecided
Re: Lady Loses Her Boyfriend To Another Lady After Twitter Bet by SmartyPants(m): 11:53am On Jun 18, 2019
But she didn't take the guy. Yes she tempted him to cheat but that's not the same as taking him outright.
Re: Lady Loses Her Boyfriend To Another Lady After Twitter Bet by killsmith(f): 11:57am On Jun 18, 2019
It's only takes makeup, weavon and big yansh to make a man part with his hard earned money. Generation of weak men.

1 Like

Re: Lady Loses Her Boyfriend To Another Lady After Twitter Bet by Deepfeel(m): 12:01pm On Jun 18, 2019
AmazonTopaz:

I did not agree with you cheesy
So why the thanks? undecided
You didn't disagree either so it's a yes, thank you grin
Re: Lady Loses Her Boyfriend To Another Lady After Twitter Bet by AmazonTopaz(f): 12:02pm On Jun 18, 2019
Deepfeel:

You didn't deny it either so it's a yes, thank you grin

Ok indeed
Re: Lady Loses Her Boyfriend To Another Lady After Twitter Bet by Deepfeel(m): 12:03pm On Jun 18, 2019
AmazonTopaz:

Ok indeed
Thank you, kiss
Re: Lady Loses Her Boyfriend To Another Lady After Twitter Bet by ebonyggurl(f): 12:09pm On Jun 18, 2019
Vega100:

Aunty, nothing like cheap there, the guy just want use diick stab her, continue him journey, nothing dey there.

Lolz Continue deceiving yourself there. Guys are fvcking cheap. Just smile and give them attention and they start doing foolish things. In the end, did he "stab her with his d1ck"?
Re: Lady Loses Her Boyfriend To Another Lady After Twitter Bet by wifeesnatcher(m): 12:12pm On Jun 18, 2019
iTearmyMamatoto:
Dunno why Afonja men and ladies are so damn cheap... Even chewing gum if of more value.

Pukes angry

don't be ridiculous. your stupidity is not funny here
Re: Lady Loses Her Boyfriend To Another Lady After Twitter Bet by wifeesnatcher(m): 12:13pm On Jun 18, 2019
so someone will just burst into my WhatsApp chatting with me and I'll be relating like that? go and find out that dude belong to the I pay my gf salary group of company

if a Lady start flirting or seducing me in private chats, what would come to my mind first will be she was sent, either to take my life or for test. by the time I start to flow with her, she go tire herself. don't know maybe because I've seen series kind of pvssies

my ex once foolishly test me with her friend, after chatting with the tester, I knew quickly that she was sent. I called the Lady on phone and add my ex to the call(conference). I said I will just fvck this mumu anyhow, do you think I give a damn? if I want pvssy I'll get and no lady can stop me from getting that

1 Like

Re: Lady Loses Her Boyfriend To Another Lady After Twitter Bet by franchasng: 12:15pm On Jun 18, 2019
99.99% of men will fall into such trap once its from a pretty, hot lady.....don't judge men by that....a man may still love his girlfriend, fiance or wife and still cheat with a side chick he only see as good for sex only....and deep down his heart, he still love his main woman, yes men are like that.

A man's love is different from a woman's love.....men can love a woman and still have sex with another lady.....but a woman that love a man can never have sex with another man, yes, that's the bitter truth, take it or keep lying to yourself undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady Loses Her Boyfriend To Another Lady After Twitter Bet by BluntBoy(m): 12:17pm On Jun 18, 2019
Dudeweedlmao:

She didn't really do anything other than show interest in the guy and that's all it took.

Men are truly the cheapest.

Not all men are like you and Akin.

1 Like

Re: Lady Loses Her Boyfriend To Another Lady After Twitter Bet by ebonyggurl(f): 12:20pm On Jun 18, 2019
MobilityExpress:

She did a lot, sending half nude pictures with full boobs on display etc who knows what else she sent. The guy just wants to chop and clean mouth obviously. He didn't deny he had a gf, even sent her pix of him and his gf together. So stop this nonsense talk that men are cheapest. I don't see men standing on the roads from 11am to 5pm in surulere, lekki, obalende, opebi, and all over Nigeria sef, looking for girls to pick them up. But you see girls doing it like this was what they came to the world to do. If you're not happy being a man, then go for a sex change, instead of thrash talking about men and licking female feet just for cheap worthless likes on Nairaland. Rubbish! undecided

When you go to market, you notice that the cheap goods attract 'cheap money'. Those girls you referred to as cheap are sought after by equally cheap guys. Even if you say you can get a girl with something as ridiculous as indomie and egg to get her to drop her pants, all you have to do is smile for some guys and they start dropping their pants like the cheap creatures they are cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lady Loses Her Boyfriend To Another Lady After Twitter Bet by MobilityExpress: 12:29pm On Jun 18, 2019
ebonyggurl:

When you go to market, you notice that the cheap goods attract 'cheap money'. Those girls you referred to as cheap are sought after by equally cheap guys. Even if you say you can get a girl with something as ridiculous as indomie and egg to get her to drop her pants, all you have to do is smile for some guys and they start dropping their pants like the cheap creatures they are cheesy

No guy drops his pants because of a smile from a female stranger, this your lie no enter grin. But we have seen countless women jump inside the cars of male strangers and straight to the sex slaughter slab, just because of one wink. And don't dare shake this table of cheapness, because 90% of females are standing on it.
Re: Lady Loses Her Boyfriend To Another Lady After Twitter Bet by luminouz(m): 12:32pm On Jun 18, 2019
valentineuwakwe:
Men can be so funny n this cheap....lol....tomorow n.a. dem go blame the girlfriend for giving out her guy number or say n.a. Devil work.....I wonder if men will ever be faithful, God where you dey?
Lol..and u didn't think this was planned??
The guy could be in on it u know...

A real player could decode setups a million miles off...why any babe can test me and I will say yes to her suddenly is beyond me...sure I could say half truths so i will get to the bottom of what she wants...the goal here is me,the king. I'm the prize! So I take control of the situation,not the other way round.
So leave these SM stunts bro...dem.no dey pure

1 Like

Re: Lady Loses Her Boyfriend To Another Lady After Twitter Bet by luminouz(m): 12:37pm On Jun 18, 2019
wifeesnatcher:
so someone will just burst into my WhatsApp chatting with me and I'll be relating like that? go and find out that dude belong to the I pay my gf salary group of company

if a Lady start flirting or seducing me in private chats, what would come to my mind first will be she was sent, either to take my life or for test. by the time I start to flow with her, she go tire herself. don't know maybe because I've seen series kind of pvssies

my ex once foolishly test me with her friend, after chatting with the tester, I knew quickly that she was sent. I called the Lady on phone and add my ex to the call(conference). I said I will just fvck this mumu anyhow, do you think I give a damn? if I want pvssy I'll get and no lady can stop me from getting that
Now,here is a real player...
U code am sharply!! wink
Re: Lady Loses Her Boyfriend To Another Lady After Twitter Bet by ebonyggurl(f): 12:37pm On Jun 18, 2019
MobilityExpress:

No guy drops his pants because of a smile from a female stranger, this your lie no enter grin. But we have seen countless women jump inside the cars of male strangers and straight to the sex slaughter slab, just because of one wink. And don't dare shake this table of cheapness, because 90% of females are standing on it.

Lolz. The meaning of what I said is that IT TAKES VERY VERY LITTLE EFFORT TO MAKE A GUY FALL FOR A GIRL.
Re: Lady Loses Her Boyfriend To Another Lady After Twitter Bet by Mimienudles(f): 12:43pm On Jun 18, 2019
missimelda01:
As much as I can't place a bet on my boyfriend, I think the guy is cheap. The girl deserves someone better, except the relationship has always been a joke.
Believe me Miss, even if she sees someone better, and she tries the same sh*t, she's still gonna loss
Dude is human and they ain't even married. The married ones sef do worst

1 Like

Re: Lady Loses Her Boyfriend To Another Lady After Twitter Bet by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jun 18, 2019
missimelda01:

setting ur boyfriend/man up with another lady is outrightly unnecessary ... such measures aint reliable.
The gurl deserves less ,obviously she sent the guy what was better than herself.
foolishness is when you drive speed ur car into a fence ,just to see if the airbag will protect you.
Re: Lady Loses Her Boyfriend To Another Lady After Twitter Bet by dazzlingd(m): 12:56pm On Jun 18, 2019
See bonanza, let me arrange one girl to claim my girlfriend and dare her......grin
Re: Lady Loses Her Boyfriend To Another Lady After Twitter Bet by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jun 18, 2019
franchasng:
99.99% of men will fall into such trap once its from a pretty, hot lady.....don't judge men by that....a man may still love his girlfriend, fiance or wife and still cheat with a side chick he only see as good for sex only....and deep down his heart, he still love his main woman, yes men are like that.

A man's love is different from a woman's love.....men can love a woman and still have sex with another lady.....but a woman that love a man can never have sex with another man, yes, that's the bitter truth, take it or keep lying to yourself undecided

Says the man who owns a prick and a vagina.

Lucky you! grin

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex / Lady Shares The Message She Recieved From A Guy Who Is Wooing Her / What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.