Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,553 members, 7,812,763 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:56 PM

Lady Loses Her Boyfriend To Another Lady After Twitter Bet - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Loses Her Boyfriend To Another Lady After Twitter Bet (55589 Views)

Lady Loses Interest In A Young Man Because He Doesn't Smoke Or Drink / Lady Loses Boyfriend To Gay Man He Sent To Investigate Boyfriend’s Sexuality / "I Want To Get Pregnant" Nigerian Lady After Seeing This Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Loses Her Boyfriend To Another Lady After Twitter Bet by spongeisback: 2:36pm On Jun 18, 2019
And you think women don't want to change meal? The fact that you're comparing a human being to meal shows me the type of man you're.
soulpeppersoup:

grin

Not really.

He may just want to change meal.

grin
Re: Lady Loses Her Boyfriend To Another Lady After Twitter Bet by franchasng: 2:41pm On Jun 18, 2019
spongeisback:
The reason why a woman won't sleep with any man is because of self control, stop making it seem like men are pigs please. You don't speak for all men so shut it!
Why don't you sleep with you mom or female relatives?

Ladies attach emotions to sex is one of the biggest lie ever propagated and am sure the millions of prostitutes we've will disagree.
and u think its by coincidence that almost all women have more self control towards sex than men

And it's also coincidence that men have more self control towards material things belonging to women than women have self control towards material and financial things that belongs to men

You need to study more about human evolution and biological science and traits more undecided
Re: Lady Loses Her Boyfriend To Another Lady After Twitter Bet by franchasng: 2:42pm On Jun 18, 2019
spongeisback:
And you think women don't want to change meal? The fact that you're comparing a human being to meal shows me the type of man you're.
stop arguing natural traits and behaviorial patterns
Re: Lady Loses Her Boyfriend To Another Lady After Twitter Bet by spongeisback: 2:47pm On Jun 18, 2019
I see that you ignored my question, since you say men have no self control why aren't you sleeping with your mom and female relatives? Women have self control by choice and most times society it has nothing to do with biology or human evolution.

You don't have self control because you don't have respect for your body OK? I've no idea why financial and material things came up in this discussion.

Sex control is key!
franchasng:
and u think its by coincidence that almost all women have more self control towards sex than men

And it's also coincidence that men have more self control towards material things belonging to women than women have self control towards material and financial things that belongs to men

You need human evolution and biological science and traits more undecided
Re: Lady Loses Her Boyfriend To Another Lady After Twitter Bet by franchasng: 2:49pm On Jun 18, 2019
spongeisback:
I see that you ignored my question, since you say men have no self control why aren't you sleeping with your mom and female relatives? Women have self control by choice and most times society it has nothing to do with biology or human evolution.

You don't have self control because you don't have respect for your body OK? I've no idea why financial and material things came up in this discussion.

Sex control is key!
It takes only the fear of something for a man to remain sexually faithful to one woman; fear of his religious god or doctrines, fear of loosing money, fear of contracting deadly diseases, and fear of loosing his asset as a result of divorce (for married western men living in US, Europe, etc)
Re: Lady Loses Her Boyfriend To Another Lady After Twitter Bet by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jun 18, 2019
grin grin

Everyone has his fling.

Some of them are very absurd.

grin

spongeisback:
Re: Lady Loses Her Boyfriend To Another Lady After Twitter Bet by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jun 18, 2019
spongeisback:
Speak for yourself please. Stop spreading unfounded information. If you respect your self and your spouse you would reject harmless women. Sex isn't the only thing that makes you an "African man".

Did you see where they had sex? undecided
Re: Lady Loses Her Boyfriend To Another Lady After Twitter Bet by spongeisback: 2:51pm On Jun 18, 2019
Natural traits? grin grin grin Oga women have taste for other men too, you think it's only men that get tempted? So many women are having more than one sexual partners at a time pokes a massive hole in your argument.
franchasng:
stop arguing natural traits and behaviorial patterns
Re: Lady Loses Her Boyfriend To Another Lady After Twitter Bet by spongeisback: 2:54pm On Jun 18, 2019
Same as a woman. You think women don't like having sex? Choi!
franchasng:

It takes only the fear of something for a man to remain sexually faithful to one woman; fear of his religious god or doctrines, fear of loosing money, fear of contracting deadly diseases, and fear of loosing his asset as a result of divorce (for married western men living in US, Europe, etc)
Re: Lady Loses Her Boyfriend To Another Lady After Twitter Bet by franchasng: 2:55pm On Jun 18, 2019
spongeisback:
Natural traits? grin grin grin Oga women have taste for other men too, you think it's only men that get tempted? So many women are having more than one sexual partners at a time pokes a massive hole in your argument.
you think I am arguing that women don't cheat Am I a kid to argue that

Women are selective with who they have sex with and will turn down many sex advances from men they consider below their par in terms of economic and social status, except for commercial sex workers who do it for business.

But majority of men if not all men don't care about selection or class or social whatever of a woman, all they need to go down with any woman is sexual appeal and the agreement of the woman and the enabling environment, its not because men are mad or something but its their natural form and trait they are exhibiting.
Re: Lady Loses Her Boyfriend To Another Lady After Twitter Bet by delishpot: 2:59pm On Jun 18, 2019
LOL, she no give you her boyfriend. She think say her man loyal so she come carry obi cement take send you number thinking say him go swerve grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lady Loses Her Boyfriend To Another Lady After Twitter Bet by franchasng: 3:00pm On Jun 18, 2019
spongeisback:
Same as a woman. You think women don't like having sex? Choi!
You keep making the same mistake. Do u know that so many married women who lost their husbands to death at say age 40, 45, remain celibate and refuse to marry till they die, now tell me how many married men who loses their wives at even 70yrs of age that will remain celibate and unmarried again till they die

Stop comparing women's sex desire and trait with that of men. Nature made these things this way to control population and for other reasons u and I don't know.

What about animals that only the male ones chase after the female ones for mating, tell me it's because the male animals can't control themselves too

These things are beyond your understanding, they are beyond trying to appear decent and disciplined to win ladies' admiration and accolades, I am telling u natural biological science and trait here undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady Loses Her Boyfriend To Another Lady After Twitter Bet by spongeisback: 3:01pm On Jun 18, 2019
So in other words women have taste and men don't.

Whenever you come to public space to make such arguments can you please speak for yourself and other men in your family. Respect your body! Respect YOUR SELF! It's not natural or any trait you guys claim, if it was why don't you sleep with your mom or your female relatives?

franchasng:
you think I am arguing that women don't cheat Am I a kid to argue that

Women are selective with who they have sex with and will turn down many sex advances from men they consider below their par in terms of economic and social status, except for commercial sex workers who do it for business.

But majority of men if not all men don't care about selection or class or social whatever of a woman, all they need to go down with any woman is sexual appeal and the agreement of the woman and the enabling environment, its not because men are mad or something but its their natural form and trait they are exhibiting.
Re: Lady Loses Her Boyfriend To Another Lady After Twitter Bet by xendra: 3:04pm On Jun 18, 2019
MobilityExpress:

She did a lot, sending half nude pictures with full boobs on display etc who knows what else she sent. The guy just wants to chop and clean mouth obviously. He didn't deny he had a gf, even sent her pix of him and his gf together. So stop this nonsense talk that men are cheapest. I don't see men standing on the roads from 11pm to 5am in surulere, lekki, obalende, opebi, and all over Nigeria sef, looking for girls to pick them up. But you see girls doing it like this was what they came to the world to do. If you're not happy being a man, then go for a sex change, instead of thrash talking about men and licking female feet just for cheap worthless likes on Nairaland. Rubbish! undecided
you are dumb, denying he has a gf would have been more respectful than what he did but you are just another cheap ass bastard, so you wouldn't know.
Re: Lady Loses Her Boyfriend To Another Lady After Twitter Bet by dingbang(m): 3:07pm On Jun 18, 2019
xendra:
you are dumb, denying he has a gf would have been more respectful than what he did but you are just another cheap ass bastard, so you wouldn't know.
don't you ever get tired of cursing?
Re: Lady Loses Her Boyfriend To Another Lady After Twitter Bet by franchasng: 3:08pm On Jun 18, 2019
spongeisback:
So in other words women have taste and men don't.

Whenever you come to public space to make such arguments can you please speak for yourself and other men in your family. Respect your body! Respect YOUR SELF! It's not natural or any trait you guys claim, if it was why don't you sleep with your mom or your female relatives?

you can say that, I don't know. Both genders are exhibiting their natural trait and behavioral pattern.

Do you watch national geographical channel or animal planet Try and be watching them, they will increase your knowledge about humans and animals.

Humans are animals but of higher caliber

1 Like

Re: Lady Loses Her Boyfriend To Another Lady After Twitter Bet by spongeisback: 3:08pm On Jun 18, 2019
My great grandma died when my granddad was 16 and my great grandpa died in 2010 he never remarried.

I know and have seen so many men that never remarried after their wives died. My cousin lost her husband in 2017 and she got married in February.

Now you want to compare yourself to an animal?
OK tell me how many animals get married,promise their spouse fidelity and at the end cheat?

Animals don't make promises they just mate. If you want to leave that way fine! Don't just put an innocent woman into your mix.
franchasng:
You keep making the same mistake. Do u know that so many married women who lost their husbands to death at say age 40, 45, remain celibate and refuse to marry till they die, now tell me how many married men who loses their wives at even 70yrs of age that will remain celibate and unmarried again till they die

Stop comparing women's sex desire and trait with that of men. Nature made these things this way to control population and for other reasons u and I don't know.

What about animals that only the male ones chase after the female ones for mating, tell me it's because the male animals can't control themselves too

These things are beyond your understanding, they are beyond trying to appear decent and disciplined to win ladies' admiration and accolades, I am telling u natural biological science and trait here undecided

Re: Lady Loses Her Boyfriend To Another Lady After Twitter Bet by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jun 18, 2019
BluntBoy:

Not all men are like you and Akin.

Lel, seethe harder.
Re: Lady Loses Her Boyfriend To Another Lady After Twitter Bet by franchasng: 3:12pm On Jun 18, 2019
spongeisback:
My great grandma died when my granddad was 16 and my great grandpa died in 2010 he never remarried.

I know and have seen so many men that never remarried after their wives died. My cousin lost her husband in 2017 and she got married in February.

Now you want to compare yourself to an animal?
OK tell me how many animals get married,promise their spouse fidelity and at the end cheat?

Animals don't make promises they just mate. If you want to leave that way fine! Don't just put an innocent woman into your mix.
Bros I am not here to argue with u back and forth, go and study more about animal and human biological science to understand the difference between male and female sexual organs and how they function.
Re: Lady Loses Her Boyfriend To Another Lady After Twitter Bet by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jun 18, 2019
MobilityExpress:

She did a lot, sending half nude pictures with full boobs on display etc who knows what else she sent. The guy just wants to chop and clean mouth obviously. He didn't deny he had a gf, even sent her pix of him and his gf together. So stop this nonsense talk that men are cheapest. I don't see men standing on the roads from 11pm to 5am in surulere, lekki, obalende, opebi, and all over Nigeria sef, looking for girls to pick them up. But you see girls doing it like this was what they came to the world to do. If you're not happy being a man, then go for a sex change, instead of thrash talking about men and licking female feet just for cheap worthless likes on Nairaland. Rubbish! undecided

You're living in denial which is great.
Re: Lady Loses Her Boyfriend To Another Lady After Twitter Bet by spongeisback: 3:15pm On Jun 18, 2019
Their is nothing natural about having sex with every woman you see or fancy, you're yet to answer my question. Why don't you sleep with your mom or female relatives?

Do you know many male animals are monogamous? Even when their partners dIe they stay faithful till death? Am sure you also know that female animals also have sex with multiple male animals......
franchasng:
you can say that, I don't know. Both genders are exhibiting their natural trait and behavioral pattern.

Do you watch national geographical channel or animal planet Try and be watching them, they will increase your knowledge about humans and animals.

Humans are animals but of higher caliber
Re: Lady Loses Her Boyfriend To Another Lady After Twitter Bet by spongeisback: 3:16pm On Jun 18, 2019
Actually I've and there is no place that it's written that men are suppose to have sex with any random woman they see.

Stop making men look like pigs.
franchasng:
Bros I am not here to argue with u back and forth, go and study more about animal and human biological science to understand the difference between male and female sexual organs and how they function.
Re: Lady Loses Her Boyfriend To Another Lady After Twitter Bet by Reussite: 3:23pm On Jun 18, 2019
Just like what happened in the movie 'Games women play' eventually the lady who placed the 100,000 bet lost her fiance for real. Really unwise to bet with the Human heart wink
Re: Lady Loses Her Boyfriend To Another Lady After Twitter Bet by panicacid: 3:24pm On Jun 18, 2019
sales rep/ driver wanted @ Orlu IMO state call: 08054745340
Re: Lady Loses Her Boyfriend To Another Lady After Twitter Bet by xendra: 3:28pm On Jun 18, 2019
dingbang:
don't you ever get tired of cursing?
I do to be honest, I haven't been here for a while. grin but some people just have it coming
Re: Lady Loses Her Boyfriend To Another Lady After Twitter Bet by franchasng: 3:30pm On Jun 18, 2019
spongeisback:
Actually I've and there is no place that it's written that men are suppose to have sex with any random woman they see.

Stop making men look like pigs.
u are being sentimental about it or feeling like oh, so women have more sense then men, but if that's how u see it, I can't change what nature designed then.

See haven't u ever wondered why almost every girl or lady or woman have more self control towards sex than men Even the local ugly village mgbeke exercises more self control towards sex than the learned, exposed male professor in Harvard or the General Overseer of a very big and popular church or a cleric at a big mosque

It is not entirely men's fault honestly u won't understand. If as a man u enjoy the gift of high self control towards sex to attractive women, then thank your maker and be glad, but don't use it to castigate or judge other men with lesser control towards sex cos u don't know how they have been battling to curb it and don't be surprised to still see them make heaven at the end of the day cos the person that created them know their weakness, and may ignore that aspect of their life if they have other exemplary qualities in life, especially selfless love for all, kindness, giving spirit and more

1 Like

Re: Lady Loses Her Boyfriend To Another Lady After Twitter Bet by Imustreturn(m): 3:30pm On Jun 18, 2019
Nah fried dodo. Una dey believe everything una see
Re: Lady Loses Her Boyfriend To Another Lady After Twitter Bet by dingbang(m): 3:31pm On Jun 18, 2019
xendra:
I do to be honest, I haven't been here for a while. grin but some people just have it coming

I feel like you'd be a sweet girl in person

1 Like

Re: Lady Loses Her Boyfriend To Another Lady After Twitter Bet by spongeisback: 3:41pm On Jun 18, 2019
Really?so nature designed that women will have sense than men only when it comes to sex.

All you said is FALSE! Women don't go around having sex with every man that they fancy because of SELF CONTROL!!! it's as easy as ABC.... There is nothing natural about it. Women love sex as much as men too.

I like that you're trying to go religious on me now, didn't your Bible tell you to flee from sexual immorality? God didn't make you that way, you made your self cheap. I am not judging just stating facts.
franchasng:
u are being sentimental about it or feeling like oh, so women have more sense then men, but if that's how u see it, I can't change what nature designed then.

See haven't u ever wondered why almost every girl or lady or woman have more self control towards sex then men Even the local ugly village mgbeke exercises more self control towards sex than the learned, exposed male professor in Harvard or the General Overseer of a very big and popular church or a cleric at a big mosque

It is not entirely men's fault honestly u won't understand. If as a man u enjoy the gift of high self control towards sex to attractive women, then thank your maker and be glad, but don't use it to castigate or judge other men with lesser control towards sex cos u don't know how they have been battling to curb it and don't be surprised to still see them make heaven at the end of the day cos the person that created them know their weakness, and may ignore that aspect of their life if they have other exemplary qualities in life, especially selfless love for all, kindness, giving spirit and more
Re: Lady Loses Her Boyfriend To Another Lady After Twitter Bet by missimelda01(f): 5:06pm On Jun 18, 2019
Are you freaking kidding me! Who said that men can't act cheap? It has nothing to do with the gender but it has everything to do with personality. You need to change your mindset sir
imitateMe:

There is no price tag on any man. All men are "free beings". Only women can be cheap or "not-so-cheap".

1 Like

Re: Lady Loses Her Boyfriend To Another Lady After Twitter Bet by Vega100: 5:09pm On Jun 18, 2019
Divay22:

Na your own fellow man talk am.
Learn accept the truth. You guys are cheap.
If calling me cheap will give me access to wat is between those big booties!!! I don't mind!!! cheesy cheesy wink wink
Re: Lady Loses Her Boyfriend To Another Lady After Twitter Bet by missimelda01(f): 5:12pm On Jun 18, 2019
I'm not saying what the lady did was right, sometimes people do things like this out of too much trust for their partners.

But then, the guy did not fail to show his hoe nature undecided
ericsmith:

setting ur boyfriend/man up with another lady is outrightly unnecessary ... such measures aint reliable.
The gurl deserves less ,obviously she sent the guy what was better than herself.
foolishness is when you drive speed ur car into a fence ,just to see if the airbag will protect you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex / Lady Shares The Message She Recieved From A Guy Who Is Wooing Her / What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.