Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,883 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Choosing A Girl. - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Choosing A Girl. (57973 Views)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Story Of The Red Pill / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: What Type Of Simp Are You? / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:lets Fix Your Fear Of Beautiful Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Choosing A Girl. by ubunja(m): 12:22pm On Jun 23, 2019
Kingsteve:

This is the problem with you.
You think you're smart, but you're just either ignorant or a plank!!!
I said...a few of your miseducation are quite informative.
That doesn't in anyway translate to it working.
You're really dull.
Smh
I don't need anyone to tell me I'm smart. I know.

.that I don't shout it doesn't mean I don't know. I'm smart. Very smart. And I have been proving for years here.

I'm not ashamed to own my intelligence. God gave. I thank Him.

3 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Choosing A Girl. by Kingsteve(m): 12:24pm On Jun 23, 2019
ubunja:
and about this amateur announcement stay tuned to future Miseducations. It will all be made clear to unbelievers like yourself.

You don't know Game. You just know how to chase using money. Ask those who know they'll correct you.

That's why I tell guys don't chase. That's why you get used. Don't chase.
Knock yourself out!
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Choosing A Girl. by ubunja(m): 12:26pm On Jun 23, 2019
Kingsteve:

Knock yourself out!
don't think I'm doing for you.

You don't need it. I'm doing for those who need it.

Just stay tuned

3 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Choosing A Girl. by Kingsteve(m): 12:32pm On Jun 23, 2019
ubunja:
don't think I'm doing for you.

You don't need it. I'm doing for those who need it.

Just stay tuned
You finally came to your senses!
I don't need it!
Let the sheeple follow your lead.
Birds of the same feather...
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Choosing A Girl. by Zhahovic(m): 12:33pm On Jun 23, 2019
Wow.. thumbs up for this epic piece.. I love the word play too
Makes crazy sense!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Choosing A Girl. by ubunja(m): 12:34pm On Jun 23, 2019
Kingsteve:

You finally came to your senses!
I don't need it!
Let the sheeple follow your lead.
Birds of the same feather...
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Choosing A Girl. by ubunja(m): 12:39pm On Jun 23, 2019
Zhahovic:
Wow.. thumbs up for this epic piece.. I love the word play too
Makes crazy sense!!

Yes it does.

This was an intro into the subject. The lengthy epistle that goes to the depths of everything is still upcoming.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Choosing A Girl. by Telvin7(m): 12:53pm On Jun 23, 2019
MariaLavina:
Wao! finally read it! I must confess it isn't a waste of time and it is 90% true. Kudos Ubunja!

However, I will advice guys reading this to be cautious in applying this write up, Please before you apply this know who you are dealing with. Does that lady fit all the description up there? What is her love language? what if her's is words of affirmation and you are busy following your 'I don't say I love you' principle. Please be wise and ensure balance in your reasoning, Nothing hurt more than losing a loved one by your mistakes.

That said, How does one love who loves him/her? I want to know because by experience that's like mission impossible. smiley

BTW Pansophist, you will like this. smiley
feeling Superfly ...coz the epistle is about you women..
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Choosing A Girl. by Telvin7(m): 1:05pm On Jun 23, 2019
I learned one thing in life...
The weak men are the ones who spend most of their time in browsing and researching on how to approach girls or choose a girl ...instead of browsing on how to make cash..
You browse and read on how to chase women because you dunno how to do it......
You write epistle about women because you dunno how to approach them....

When women read this post, they will smile and laugh at most of men stupidity....
Weak men spending time on how to approach or let girls chase them......

WEAK MEN

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Choosing A Girl. by Kingsteve(m): 1:10pm On Jun 23, 2019
Telvin7:
The weak men are the ones who spend most of their time in browsing and researching on how to approach girls or choose a girl ...instead of browsing on how to make cash..

When women read this post, they will smile and laugh at most of men stupidity....

WEAK MEN
This!
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Choosing A Girl. by ubunja(m): 1:17pm On Jun 23, 2019
Telvin7:

WEAK MEN

Is this you?

Telvin7:
This sexy girl that I always admire told me to explain masturbation for her ........I told her to check the dictionary but she said I should explain it in a way that she will understand ....... Dat she will be to my house for the explanation.........abeg wetin I go do........

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Choosing A Girl. by Kingsteve(m): 1:19pm On Jun 23, 2019
ubunja:

Is this you?

grin grin grin
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Choosing A Girl. by ubunja(m): 1:20pm On Jun 23, 2019
Kingsteve:

grin grin grin
he's a funny guy

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Choosing A Girl. by Telvin7(m): 1:53pm On Jun 23, 2019
ubunja:

Is this you?

Lol...... That was just a write up ... and I knew what I had to do .....
I just did that for her to see it........
And u see I said I just learned something and that's about men like you......
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Choosing A Girl. by Telvin7(m): 2:13pm On Jun 23, 2019
ubunja:

Is this you?

And u just waste most of your time writing full epistles about women..
That's the sign of a weak man..... Tell me wetin u don gain.... ..
You are just waiting your time.....

They are different women in this world with different characters and emotions... ..
If u are a real man, You improve your self and top up your game not because of women but because you want to look good and successful in life......

Your mind determines your actions....
A person might read your post and still fall behind because his mind is full of fear
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Choosing A Girl. by ubunja(m): 2:15pm On Jun 23, 2019
Telvin7:

They are different women in this world with different characters and emotions... ..
If u are a real man, You improve your self and top up your game not because of women but because you want to look good and successful in life......

A person might read your post and still fall behind because his mind is full of fear

I will write an epistle on Masturbation for you.

Don't worry

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Choosing A Girl. by ubunja(m): 2:16pm On Jun 23, 2019
Telvin7:
Lol...... That was just a write up ... and I knew what I had to do .....
I just did that for her to see it........
And u see I said I just learned something and that's about men like you......
you don't have to explain anything dude.

It's your life

2 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Choosing A Girl. by BossDante: 2:18pm On Jun 23, 2019
Telvin7:

This is the romance section. I believe you are aware of that. I also believe you are aware of the kinds of stuffs that's expected to be found here. Please be guided. Hate logically.

Remain blessed.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Choosing A Girl. by ubunja(m): 2:20pm On Jun 23, 2019
BossDante:

This is the romance section. I believe you are aware of that. I also believe you are aware of the kinds of stuffs that's expected to be found here. Please be guided. Hate logically.

Remain blessed.
I don't even know what he wants to read on Romance Section??

Maybe about cellphones.....

2 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Choosing A Girl. by BossDante: 2:25pm On Jun 23, 2019
ubunja:

OR just how to masturbate only grin grin.. if one don't put some of this fucc boys on check, they'll think here is a place they can come and transfer aggression of their personal life issues

2 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Choosing A Girl. by Telvin7(m): 2:32pm On Jun 23, 2019
[quote author=ubunja post=79600568]I will write an epistle on Masturbation for you.

Lol it's your time not mine......
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Choosing A Girl. by Telvin7(m): 2:35pm On Jun 23, 2019
ubunja:

Going through my threads is a sign of your weakness.....
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Choosing A Girl. by ubunja(m): 2:39pm On Jun 23, 2019
Telvin7:
Going through my threads is a sign of your weakness.....
can't be weaker than asking Nigeria for masturbation tips.

4 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Choosing A Girl. by Telvin7(m): 2:50pm On Jun 23, 2019
ubunja:
can't be weaker than asking Nigeria for masturbation tips.
Lol I have grown up so u need to grow up too....
The more you write epistles about women, the more you feel weaker and your followers following your every tip ,guide and miseducation are the weakest.....

They are just like slaves following instructions from the king... Anything the king say, the servant do..

That's what make them slaves....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Choosing A Girl. by ubunja(m): 3:12pm On Jun 23, 2019
Telvin7:
Lol I have grown up so u need to grow up too....
The more you write epistles about women, the more you feel weaker and your followers following your every tip ,guide and miseducation are the weakest.....

They are just like slaves following instructions from the king... Anything the king say, the servant do..

That's what make them slaves....

please. Don't make me laugh

My threads are one of thousands. Why are you targeting such a small group?
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Choosing A Girl. by Bestboy11513(m): 3:19pm On Jun 23, 2019
Defenderalert:

He needs some wise men like us to jolt him back to reality. I am glad people are beginning to realise he is in pain and cant hancle it hence the nuisancical shallow write ups.

We all know you're not a man or at least a right thinking one.

4 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Choosing A Girl. by Telvin7(m): 3:24pm On Jun 23, 2019
ubunja:
please. Don't make me laugh

My threads are one of thousands. Why are you targeting such a small group?
I respect your epistles but they way u write makes one mindset to feel the girl is so hard to get and when most girls read your post, they feel more proud
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Choosing A Girl. by ubunja(m): 3:27pm On Jun 23, 2019
Telvin7:
I respect your epistles but they way u write makes one mindset to feel the girl is so hard to get and when most girls read your post, they feel more proud
you think?

Okay I'm going offline now. Talk more tomorrow

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Choosing A Girl. by Ekakamba: 4:44pm On Jun 23, 2019
Thoniameek:

Quit whining and say something different please

No one is begging or forcing you to woo any woman. The fact that this is even an issue to you lots means something is seriously wrong with you all.

I thought they said men are hunters and enjoy the trill cheesy

Oh well the world is shifting and nature always have a way to deal with anomalies. I'm sure they are plenty of women that would comfortable come and woo you lots but don't just forget to give green lights sha grin

This babe sha! grin

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Choosing A Girl. by Defenderalert(m): 5:42pm On Jun 23, 2019
henryobinna:

Anyone with wisdom won't ever bother listening to the rants of a deranged individual, such as the rants you've been reeling out since.

It's only a fool after seeing all of your responses that'll take you seriously. I am 80% certain you're one jobless individual siting somewhere with a phone ready to reply trash to any of these threads, you're on a spree; one filled with vile and madness. If you notice Ubunja doesn't reply all of the time, that's how you know someone who's not jobless and has other things to take care of, but with you the reverse is the case. The more reason Anyone with wisdom would never pay attention to you no matter what you say.

For your own good, get well soon

But we also know Ubunja replies with his over 200 moniker imaginary followers such as this one. We go design your GAY face with acid.

GAY OGRE.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Choosing A Girl. by henryobinna(m): 5:47pm On Jun 23, 2019
Defenderalert:

But we also know Ubunja replies with his over 200 moniker imaginary followers such as this one. We go design your GAY face with acid.

GAY OGRE.
WTF is this thing saying?

biko am not one of those you engage words with, I just helped your life with that response...

Get well soon sir or ma whatever it is you are

5 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Choosing A Girl. by Defenderalert(m): 5:51pm On Jun 23, 2019
Bestboy11513:

We all know you're not a man or at least a right thinking one.

Until.i hit your gay face with a hammer then you'd believe its me, right? Sit and teach your broken family your miseducation crap and leave our kids out of your frustration and madness.

I am not a GAY man like Ubunja who is seeking free lunch as another sensible man on NL noted. . Ubunja is GAY AF.

His DUMB strategic write ups are to turn our youth gay.

Let the Mofo start a Vlog as he has been dared to if he truly believes in his dumb miseducations and stop hiding his broke face of pain behind a computer.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply)

Susu Cup For Women Who Want To Pee Like Men In Kenya (Photo) / Naija Sex Story: My Night Sex With The Store Attendant / Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.