Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Choosing A Girl. - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Choosing A Girl. (57985 Views)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Story Of The Red Pill / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: What Type Of Simp Are You? / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:lets Fix Your Fear Of Beautiful Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Choosing A Girl. by Kingsteve(m): 5:58pm On Jun 19, 2019
ubunja:
game is not, has never been, about money.
I'm done with you!
It's obvious you want to believe in whatever that goes on in your head, even after reiterating I don't woo ladies with money.
I can't engage you any further.

Go on...keep preaching falsehood to the gullible.
Judging by the comments of some of your disciples on here, I think you lot fit...

No greenlight no approach indeed!
I think its best you rename your miseducation to:
ubunja's miseducation for the poor, who can't afford to spend on women.
Call a spade a spade!

Wasted my time engaging you pathetic low-self esteem bunch, that think they can woo women without spending of some sorts.
Bloody dreamers!
grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Choosing A Girl. by ubunja(m): 6:01pm On Jun 19, 2019
Kingsteve:

I'm done with you!
It's obvious you want to believe in whatever that goes on in your head, even after reiterating I don't woo ladies with money.

Judging by the comments of some of your disciples on here, I think you lot fit...

Call a spade a spade!
Wasted my time engaging you bunch!
grin grin grin
go on threads that spend on women bro. you'll be happier there.

that's why you never see me on those threads.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Choosing A Girl. by Earthquake3: 6:22pm On Jun 19, 2019
Kingsteve:

Poverty is truly a disease!

I may have millions of dollars but I will never buy a gurl

I bet your life revolves around that car, Poor man grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Choosing A Girl. by Earthquake3: 6:25pm On Jun 19, 2019
Kingsteve:

Poverty is truly a disease!

Even Ned Nwoko bought Regina Daniels

What's your game if you can't get a girl without money

Enlist for Ubunja's miseducations sharp sharp grin

Cc Ubunja

8 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Choosing A Girl. by Kingsteve(m): 6:26pm On Jun 19, 2019
Earthquake3:

I may have millions of dollars but I will never buy a gurl

I bet your life revolves around that car, Poor man grin
Even in your wildest dreams, you will never own a dollar, let alone millions of dollars.
You're perpetually poor, mentally, physically & spiritually till death!
You're a fvcked specie!

2 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Choosing A Girl. by Earthquake3: 6:27pm On Jun 19, 2019
Kingsteve:

Even in your wildest dreams, you will never own a dollar, let alone millions of dollars.
You're perpetually poor, mentally, physically & spiritually till death!
You're a fvcked specie!

Will you shut up, that's why I say you don't know who you're talking to

You are not only suffering from poverty of the body but also of the mind

6 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Choosing A Girl. by Kingsteve(m): 6:30pm On Jun 19, 2019
After having engaged ubunja, I can categorically say that this guy doesn't even have a girlfriend he's in a relationship with.

I now understand what drives him to copy and paste these useless miseducation to the gullible...poverty!

Follow this guy's miseducation at your peril.
Smh

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Choosing A Girl. by ubunja(m): 6:38pm On Jun 19, 2019
Kingsteve:
After having engaged ubunja, I can categorically say that this guy doesn't even have a girlfriend he's in a relationship with.

I now understand what drives him to copy and paste these useless miseducation to the gullible...poverty!

Follow this guy's miseducation at your peril.
Smh
just leave in peace. no need for animosity.

14 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Choosing A Girl. by aejiikae22: 8:54pm On Jun 19, 2019
From time immemorial, messengers of truth have always been attacked by the system and those who are too blind to see the scheme.Ubunja in as much as you keep decrypting secrets of the game,expect all sorts of trash from beta cuck males and white knights who don't know the half.Truth is bitter and lies taste better than honey.Go figure

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Choosing A Girl. by ubunja(m): 8:23am On Jun 20, 2019
aejiikae22:
From time immemorial, messengers of truth have always been attacked by the system and those who are too blind to see the scheme.Ubunja in as much as you keep decrypting secrets of the game,expect all sorts of trash from beta cuck males and white knights who don't know the half.Truth is bitter and lies taste better than honey.Go figure
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Choosing A Girl. by lawrykings(m): 10:02am On Jun 20, 2019
Thank you master Ubunja.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Choosing A Girl. by Qpetz: 10:03am On Jun 20, 2019
ubunja:

"for this was not revealed to you by flesh and blood.."
grin
Ubunja: Messenger of our Generation.

5 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Choosing A Girl. by logik29(m): 1:04pm On Jun 20, 2019
girls are very complicated learning dere logic is like a course u studt in skul angrygirls are very complicated learning dere logic is like a course u studt in skul
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Choosing A Girl. by logik29(m): 1:07pm On Jun 20, 2019
but thanks to ubunja i actually joined nairaland because of his miseducations.They are really worth it.MORE GREASE TO YOUR ELBOW BRO

3 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Choosing A Girl. by ubunja(m): 3:10pm On Jun 20, 2019
lawrykings:
Thank you master Ubunja.
lawry. thanks fam
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Choosing A Girl. by ubunja(m): 3:17pm On Jun 20, 2019
logik29:
girls are very complicated learning dere logic is like a course u studt in skul angrygirls are very complicated learning dere logic is like a course u studt in skul
you just have to get the basics and you're good. It's almost like a set of equations that you keep applying in every situation. The outcome will more or less remain consistent.

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Choosing A Girl. by ubunja(m): 3:19pm On Jun 20, 2019
logik29:
but thanks to ubunja i actually joined nairaland because of his miseducations.They are really worth it.MORE GREASE TO YOUR ELBOW BRO
bro you got my email?
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Choosing A Girl. by logik29(m): 4:24pm On Jun 20, 2019
angry angry
ubunja:
you just have to get the basics and you're good. It's almost like a set of equations that you keep applying in every situation. The outcome will more or less remain consistent.
what are the basics?because evrytin seems new and complicated for me >:

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Choosing A Girl. by logik29(m): 4:26pm On Jun 20, 2019
ubunja:
bro you got my email?
no i havent seen it
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Choosing A Girl. by Marxizm: 1:37am On Jun 23, 2019
Thank you so much for dispatching the the truth hidden from men for long. I came to pick interest in this miseducation by mention. Since then I've learnt a lot. What you preach here resonates with realities on ground. Pvssy cartel brutality is heard and seen everyday. Men fall for it, fragiled and push to suicide.

These ladies know what they're doing to men and would always do everything possible to criticize master piece of truth rolled out here to emancipate enslaved pussies who have taken delight to answer ''Nice Guys'' in ladies diary.

Unfortunately, Nice Guys will always regret that they willingly submit themselves to mindless extortion-to-death by members of sex cartel. Just look at how this fellow, ''Nice Guy'' is torn to pieces by this prostitutes...https://www.nairaland.com/5259862/olive-utalor-cant-accept-marriage

When will these pussy slaves wake up?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Choosing A Girl. by ubunja(m): 6:10am On Jun 23, 2019
Marxizm:
Thank you so much for dispatching the the truth hidden from men for long. I came to pick interest in this miseducation by mention. Since then I've learnt a lot. What you preach here resonates with realities on ground. Pvssy cartel brutality is heard and seen everyday. Men fall for it, fragiled and push to suicide.

These ladies know what they're doing to men and would always do everything possible to criticize master piece of truth rolled out here to emancipate enslaved pussies who have taken delight to answer ''Nice Guys'' in ladies diary.

Unfortunately, Nice Guys will always regret that they willingly submit themselves to mindless extortion-to-death by members of sex cartel. Just look at how this fellow, ''Nice Guy'' is torn to pieces by this prostitutes...https://www.nairaland.com/5259862/olive-utalor-cant-accept-marriage

When will these pussy slaves wake up?
oh man, good to read this. Truth always sets us free.

Thanks my friend. The Sex Cartel is as real as the air we breathe.

And that thread you linked is painful to read. How men still chase women with their crazy demands. cry
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Choosing A Girl. by passey: 8:05am On Jun 23, 2019
Defenderalert:

I have breezed through Ubunja miseducations and i know for sure he is no Alpha male. After males get involved in more serious issues. This one is not a serious minded person at all. Pvssy left right and center. Best is to.ignore a pathetic loser without a job.

I mean how can anyone have the time to write this.nonsense that doesn't even hold water.

If it doesn't make sense to you then leave it. You are under no obligation to believe it. Alpha male or not, some of his points are historical facts and worse still, you did not propose a superior argument... Just insults and name calling.

Sounds like a girl to be honest but I may be wrong.

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Choosing A Girl. by Defenderalert(m): 8:25am On Jun 23, 2019
passey:

If it doesn't make sense to you then leave it. You are under no obligation to believe it. Alpha male or not, some of his points are historical facts and worse still, you did not propose a superior argument... Just insults and name calling.

And you sound like Ubunja to be honest. What have you got to say about his gender on his profile? He gets drilled in his ass hole. He is gay AF.

Ubunja is no Zimbawean.He is a messed up Yoruba deadbeat 5 footer old ogre resident in Lagos and well known to some NairaLanders.

Historical fact my foot. Every man against the dumb rantings of a sore whining lunatic is a woman.

According to Ubunja an acclaimed thug messing up women and getting his poison back in full fold. Let him suck it in and die ALONE in his self inflicted misery.

All women including his mother, baby mamas and daughters are hoes and gold diggers because he is a messed up BROKE loser who is gay AF hoping to start a gay movement here on NL?

I aiint having a bitter mofo gay devils strategic dumb write ups. He is also under no obligation to come on here hoping to make young guys join his bandwagon of emptiness,sticking his garbage down our throats in desperation.

The dude is clearly finished& frustrated. He is drowning in bitterness. Its obvious even to a blind bat. When and if you have a son. He will just be as messed up as Ubunja. How about that?

NOTICE BOARD: Ubunja, i am MAJOR and you are an old sick nitwit. Now you know who i am. I.look at you in sheer disgust. SPITS.

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Choosing A Girl. by ubunja(m): 8:34am On Jun 23, 2019
passey:

let him insult and get banned like his other moniker Deji63

if peeps can't present their views without swearing and cussing we let the MODS handle the situation.

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Choosing A Girl. by Defenderalert(m): 8:37am On Jun 23, 2019
ubunja:
let him insult and get banned like his other moniker Deji63

if peeps can't present their views without swearing and cussing we let the MODS handle the situation.

You think we are all as jobless as you? Acclaimed thug baby daddy loser. Handling over 200 monikers as old and shameless as you are building up imaginary followers.

Die ALONE in your bitter misery and stop trying to push your trash down our throats, messed up gay. I recall Deji63 asking you to start a Vlog. Why dont you do just that if you truly believe in your own bullshit.it empty epistles.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Choosing A Girl. by Defenderalert(m): 9:02am On Jun 23, 2019
BLUEJAYY:
Yeah I don't want to commit. I'm not the romantic relationship type. It would interest you to know that I don't even love so the fear of having my heart broken isn't even a thing to me. I do only FWBs.

Call me a playboy, your opinion. What I know is, all my life I haven't broken a sweat on getting women. Not just women, but good, smart, enlightened and beautiful women.

I let them know I'm not a committed kind of person so they know what they're getting into upfront. So I'm not playing any games.

Problem is, they totally ignore my warning and take it up as a kind of challenge to try to change me. grin
Too bad they don't succeed. smiley

Ubunja but you are waiting to take your hoe daughters down the aisle? Cervical cancer is going to hit them before then. Hahahahaha.

That's why you are living in misery and perpetual poverty. Old man without a wife, no kids, no home. What will anyone get from changing you? You are messed up and useless even to yourself. You fvck men and get paid.lol.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Choosing A Girl. by Defenderalert(m): 9:07am On Jun 23, 2019
BLUEJAYY:
You know me too well right?

Stop projecting your stereotypical opinions about men on every man you meet. It makes you appear ignorant and tacky.

When one sees a lunatic..and what do you project via your dunb miseducations? You need help.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Choosing A Girl. by Defenderalert(m): 9:13am On Jun 23, 2019
BLUEJAYY:
Or maybe I try to look good for myself because I feel great looking good not because I'm trying to look good to please women. No?

Get a grip. You're trying too hard. Men like me exist who don't worry about women. Swallow that pill! grin

And oh, I can brag about it all day, everyday. cool

Of course you only care about drilling sh.it holes and cleaning poo off your shrunken dick. hahahaha! Can't stop laughing. UBUNJA
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Choosing A Girl. by CosmeticChemist(m): 9:32am On Jun 23, 2019
Earthquake3:

Will you shut up, that's why I say you don't know who you're talking to

You are not only suffering from poverty of the body but also of the mind

Person wey dey do logo for 1k on Nairaland is now a millionaire in USD.. grin grin grin.. cheesy cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Choosing A Girl. by Defenderalert(m): 9:45am On Jun 23, 2019
BLUEJAYY:
And now my age-long, reliable and successful strategy is exposed. grin

I figured out quite early during my teenage years that it was a lot easier when the girls do the loving and chasing stuff. I realized that I got a ton of the attraction from girls in my school due to my academic success and charisma and ever since, I've grown up with that mentality and expertise of getting women attracted to me and it's been so successful.

I still see women I'd like to have but they are no different from the ones at my beck and call, so I don't really see the need to chase. Also, I'm not used to chasing so it seems like a lot of work and stupidity for me, trying to get a girl to love me.

I've got a lot of good women who love me genuinely and would do anything in the world for my happiness. I really like these women and we're great friends and I have the utmost respect for them all but unfortunately I'm non-committal. But no matter how much I fvcked up so badly they'd still stick around and pray for me to change.

It made me so sad for them that I couldn't be the committed person that they've always wanted. I feel bad for them but I always wish they get to find a good man who'd reciprocate their love and be true to them.

Recently, one got a new fiance and told me about him and I'm really happy for her. smiley

Pvssy brained Ubunja, you still no get wife under your roof. grin Frustrated bachelor at 70. No woman not even your hag momma wants you

You will continue until your kids start dieing of cancer one after the other because of your sins.

cheesy
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Choosing A Girl. by passey: 9:51am On Jun 23, 2019
Kingsteve:

I'm done with you!

Call a spade a spade!

Wasted my time engaging you pathetic low-self esteem bunch, that think they can woo women without spending of some sorts.
Bloody dreamers!
grin grin grin

Then go and continue "spending" on women as if that even makes any sense self but anything that rocks your boat. There is no need for insults and name calling! Several roads lead to Rome.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply)

Young Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Boyfriend Of 5 Years Dumped Her (Video) / Chidera Eggerue Marks International Women's Day In Style, Encourages Women / Caption This Photo Of A Soldier And His New Bride.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.