Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,897 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Choosing A Girl. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Choosing A Girl. (57974 Views)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Story Of The Red Pill / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: What Type Of Simp Are You? / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:lets Fix Your Fear Of Beautiful Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Choosing A Girl. by BossDante: 11:15am On Jun 18, 2019
Mad piece wink
A lot of guys don't know that one of the quickest way to lose a girl is to tell her you love her. I mean, if it isn't coming from her first, she isn't begging you to say it when you slapping tha'rASS and she's reaching orgasm, being caught in a tough spot and it's needed to douse the tension, mehn why else would you wanna put yourself on that spot where she would begin to ride on you. Some words are not manly and I LOVE YOU is part of them, it's meant for pussssies. What happens to I CARE ABOUT YOU, I CHERISH YOU, I ADORE YOU, LET ME PROTECT YOU and at most I REALLY LIKE YOU smiley..
Mehn, my brothers.. Let's take redress.

Another thing is you boys that will never give a girl the opportunity to invest or sacrifice in a friendship or relationship, some of you girlfriends have never done as little as called you with her airtime before, the highest she has done is to beep you and you drop whatever you're doing and call back immediately, even though you send her airtime always. I got one word for you PUSSSSIES undecided.. that's what d'fucc you are. And you expect her not to easily move on when there's a little misunderstanding.. why won't she when she has practically nothing to lose' as a matter of fact she has been the only one gaining all through. When a chic calls me., mehn, you should see how I relax and get the discussion prolonged until her airtime finishes grin.. but, some of you pussssies would be the one to hang the call ''bby lemme call you back so you don't finish your airtime '' undecided.. you guys are the problem why men are suffering so much in this generation.
Be guided.

Ubunja, salute your doggedness. Got you mahn.. keep it coming my bro cheesy

118 Likes 13 Shares

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Choosing A Girl. by ubunja(m): 11:30am On Jun 18, 2019
OPTIMUSPRIME08:
Wow you said it all.
Your first post am applauding to all its content kuddos but you also forgot to add that girls chasing you does not necesaary mean they are down for you, some are after your pocket, what they tend to gain and can also walk away any time it suits thier desire to.
The button line to this girls and relationship is to pull your sense at the front war and your emotion at your back door.
yep. being chosen is not 100% guarantee you getting the P but it means a lot. I left that out because it's covered more in-depth in "Approaching Girls With Minimal Rejection".

I had to put this introductionary piece out first.

peace Optimus.

3 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Choosing A Girl. by ubunja(m): 11:33am On Jun 18, 2019
lilwetdick:
[b]Another trash for weak men and losers who are looking impress a girl

They say a man job is to pursue and get what he wants out of life not to wait for a women to smile at him before he can feel he is man.

anyway, loser that cant think but follow anything they read will soon start to attack.

if you all claim you are real men, why do you have to sit all day reading garbage to know how to meet a woman

it shows your mindset, you worship women so much to the extend that you can do anything to get them than after you start calling them whores and all sort of names...you worship them that is why, you take all the energy in writing and reading crabs that you cant even pull through.

why all these manuals on women if you guys are real men..the last time i check, you only get manuals for new products or products you dont know how to use..

you live with women all through your lives but then again think you have to unravel them like they are some angels..if you hate women so bad, why spend all your energy wanting to get into their pants..it shows they are really special beings to you and fan boys.

after writing this garbage and fans boys reading them..you start acting tough online but in reality..you guys are weaklings that needs a manual book to unravel your superiors(women)

you guys are women footmat and handbags[/b]

hate. on EVERY thread.

get well soon.

22 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Choosing A Girl. by ubunja(m): 11:39am On Jun 18, 2019
BossDante:
Mad piece wink
A lot of guys don't know that one of the quickest way to lose a girl is to tell her you love her. I mean, if it isn't coming from her first, she isn't begging you to say it when you slapping tha'rASS and she's reaching orgasm, being caught in a tough spot and it's needed to douse the tension, mehn why else would you wanna put yourself on that spot where she would begin to ride on you. Some words are not manly and I LOVE YOU is part of them, it's meant for pussssies. What happens to I CARE ABOUT YOU, I CHERISH YOU, I ADORE YOU, LET ME PROTECT YOU and at most I REALLY LIKE YOU smiley..
Mehn, my brothers.. Let's take redress.

Another thing is you boys that will never give a girl the opportunity to invest or sacrifice in a friendship or relationship, some of you girlfriends have never done as little as called you with her airtime before, the highest she has done is to beep you and you drop whatever you're doing and call back immediately, even though you send her airtime always. I got one word for you PUSSSSIES undecided.. that's what d'fucc you are. And you expect her not to easily move on when there's a little misunderstanding.. why won't she when she has practically nothing to lose' as a matter of fact she has been the only one gaining all through. When a chic calls me., mehn, you should see how I relax and get the discussion prolonged until her airtime finishes grin.. but, some of you pussssies would be the one to hang the call ''bby lemme call you back so you don't finish your airtime '' undecided.. you guys are the problem why men are suffering so much in this generation.
Be guided.

Ubunja, salute your doggedness. Got you mahn.. keep it coming my bro cheesy
even the Bible says it, "where a man's treasure is, there his heart is". .. If a girl never spent on you, invested in you, sacrificed real things for you, (instead of time and energy) then her heart is not even there too much.

your GF must be the biggest shareholder for her to have second thoughts about cutting and running.

27 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Choosing A Girl. by Regiomontanus(m): 11:55am On Jun 18, 2019
OPTIMUSPRIME08:
Wow you said it all.
Your first post am applauding to all its content kuddos but you also forgot to add that girls chasing you does not necesaary mean they are down for you, some are after your pocket, what they tend to gain and can also walk away any time it suits thier desire to.
The button line to this girls and relationship is to pull your sense at the front war and your emotion at your back door.
So much in concord with my observation.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Choosing A Girl. by catwalq(f): 11:55am On Jun 18, 2019
Regiomontanus:
Please fvck off.

Whoever you are,you don't wanna go down this road with me. Trust me grin grin

You sorry excuse of a misfired sperm. The person concerned isn't even talking, y you pained on his behalf? Because he got balls,and you don't. Simping him and following him around like the puppy you are won't help your non existent sense of self.

I've never seen OP insulting someone, y not emulate that? Oh I forgot, dumb f**ks like you can't dialogue constructively without insults because you have nothing where your brain should have been.. Be guarded dude grin grin
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Choosing A Girl. by ImaIma1(f): 11:59am On Jun 18, 2019
[b][/b]
Defenderalert:
A stupid way to reason Op needs a brain reset ASAP. I am certain he has no woman.As she chose you she is busy choosing and knacking several others.

Your brainwashing attempt has failed.

It hasn't failed. Can't you see the followers swallowing it hook line and sinker like zombies. You ain't seen anything yet.

The OP is somewhat the god of the weak men on Nairaland.

6 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Choosing A Girl. by catwalq(f): 11:59am On Jun 18, 2019
Regiomontanus:
Please fvck off. Mind you, you have exhausted your quota of my attention.

That's right douche.... Run!!!
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Choosing A Girl. by ubunja(m): 12:09pm On Jun 18, 2019
catwalq:

Whoever you are,you don't wanna go down this road with me. Trust me grin grin

You sorry excuse of a misfired sperm. The person concerned isn't even talking, y you pained on his behalf? Because he got balls,and you don't. Simping him and following him around like the puppy you are won't help your non existent sense of self.

I've never seen OP insulting someone, y not emulate that? Oh I forgot, dumb f**ks like you can't dialogue constructively without insults because you have nothing where your brain should have been.. Be guarded dude grin grin

can you just leave?

14 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Choosing A Girl. by ubunja(m): 12:11pm On Jun 18, 2019
ImaIma1:
[b][/b]

It hasn't failed. Can't you see the followers swallowing it hook line and sinker like zombies. You ain't seen anything yet.

The OP is somewhat the god of the weak men on Nairaland.

shaming language? mid 2019? c'mon...

19 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Choosing A Girl. by OPTIMUSPRIME08: 12:12pm On Jun 18, 2019
ubunja:

yep. being chosen is not 100% guarantee you getting the P but it means a lot. I left that out because it's covered more in-depth in "Approaching Girls With Minimal Rejection".

I had to put this introductionary piece out first.

peace Optimus.
uwc Gee more to your elbow
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Choosing A Girl. by catwalq(f): 12:15pm On Jun 18, 2019
ubunja:
can you just leave?

This is social media right?
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Choosing A Girl. by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jun 18, 2019
Wonderful piece. I've read some of your write ups before and though they do make sense, I disagree with some of the contents. But this right here is just beautiful, it should be put in a hall of fame. Thank God the are still young men with sense in this generation. The caliber of young men now on NL are pathetic and wussies. They always whine like sissies, some are even stupid enough to commit suicide because of women. Thanks my man for teaching them what our elders always knew.

48 Likes 6 Shares

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Choosing A Girl. by ubunja(m): 12:18pm On Jun 18, 2019
catwalq:

This is social media right?
you're not being social anymore

2 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Choosing A Girl. by catwalq(f): 12:21pm On Jun 18, 2019
ubunja:

you're not being social anymore

And the nigger tryna bully me is? How apt.

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Choosing A Girl. by ubunja(m): 12:29pm On Jun 18, 2019
catwalq:

And the nigger tryna bully me is? How apt.
it's OK you don't agree with the write up. how about you put forward your own view and we discuss it socially?
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Choosing A Girl. by Deicide: 12:29pm On Jun 18, 2019
Hehe if you like a girl and she no like you nkor? A girl that is not interested in you won't get interested in you..... following all this step might just get you friend zoned grin

3 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Choosing A Girl. by catwalq(f): 12:34pm On Jun 18, 2019
ubunja:
it's OK you don't agree with the write up. how about you put forward your own view and we discuss it socially?

Yes I may not agree with your article, and yes I do not mind a discussion at any time.. But I respect your work.
That's what sane individuals do.

The nerve of him telling me to fvck off undecided undecided
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Choosing A Girl. by ubunja(m): 12:35pm On Jun 18, 2019
Gaggi:
Wonderful piece. I've read some of your write ups before and though they do make sense, I disagree with some of the contents. But this right here is just beautiful, it should be put in a hall of fame. Thank God the are still young men with sense in this generation. The caliber of young men now on NL are pathetic and wussies. They always whine like sissies, some are even stupid enough to commit suicide because of women. Thanks my man for teaching them what our elders always knew.
glad we're together on this one. it's one of the most basic concepts guys miss. and going forward things just go from bad to worse. unending headaches.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Choosing A Girl. by Deicide: 12:37pm On Jun 18, 2019
But seriously it's quite unfortunate that relationship nowadays has to be built on "Games"! I am tempted to blame the female gender for this sad

26 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Choosing A Girl. by ubunja(m): 12:38pm On Jun 18, 2019
Deicide:
Hehe if you like a girl and she no like you nkor? A girl that is not interested in you won't get interested in you..... following all this step might just get you friend zoned grin
killer of god, did you even read the post?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Choosing A Girl. by ubunja(m): 12:39pm On Jun 18, 2019
catwalq:

Yes I may not agree with your article, and yes I do not mind a discussion at any time.. But I respect your work.
That's what sane individuals do.

The nerve of him telling me to fvck off undecided undecided
you deserved that one after that rather dead comment "who hurt you". he let you off easy.

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Choosing A Girl. by Deicide: 12:40pm On Jun 18, 2019
ubunja:
killer of god, did you even read the post?
I read the first quarter wink
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Choosing A Girl. by ubunja(m): 12:42pm On Jun 18, 2019
Deicide:
But seriously it's quite unfortunate that relationship nowadays has to be built on "Games"! I am tempted to blame the female gender for this sad
dude relationships have ALWAYS been a game. just that women have been the only ones playing the game. now men are learning fast and playing too. and everyone is freaking out ...

50 Likes 7 Shares

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Choosing A Girl. by ubunja(m): 12:43pm On Jun 18, 2019
Deicide:
I read the first quarter wink
this guy?? go finish then comment.

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Choosing A Girl. by Deicide: 12:45pm On Jun 18, 2019
ubunja:
dude relationships have ALWAYS been a game. just that women have been the only ones playing the game. now men are learning fast and playing too. and everyone is freaking out ...
I understand your post though Women have always had the the Power in relationship...They are even responsible for creating relationship rules, in which a guy has to follow to get the price "Her" grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Choosing A Girl. by catwalq(f): 12:45pm On Jun 18, 2019
ubunja:
you deserved that one after that rather dead comment "who hurt you". he let you off easy.

Lolzzz. I meant no harm,I have no reason to insult anyone on cyber space unnecessarily. Guess he cried more than the bereaved.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Choosing A Girl. by Deicide: 12:49pm On Jun 18, 2019
Got it grin
LOVE AND HAPPINESS.
The key to love and happiness is to Learn to love the one who loves you. Never try to make someone who doesn't love you love you.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Choosing A Girl. by ubunja(m): 12:54pm On Jun 18, 2019
Deicide:

I understand your post though Women have always had the the Power in relationship...They are even responsible for creating relationship rules, in which a guy has to follow to get the price "Her" grin
indeed. and allowing her to do the chasing takes a lot of that power away.

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Choosing A Girl. by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jun 18, 2019
ubunja:
observe who likes you. and who likes you will give you the green lights
What if the green light isn't really a green light?
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Choosing A Girl. by ubunja(m): 1:26pm On Jun 18, 2019
futurist369:
What if the green light isn't really a green light?
a green light is a green light. you only have to make sure you work with more than 1 given

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Susu Cup For Women Who Want To Pee Like Men In Kenya (Photo) / Naija Sex Story: My Night Sex With The Store Attendant / Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.