Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,057 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Choosing A Girl. - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Choosing A Girl. (57979 Views)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Story Of The Red Pill / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: What Type Of Simp Are You? / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:lets Fix Your Fear Of Beautiful Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Choosing A Girl. by Kingsteve(m): 10:44am On Jun 23, 2019
passey:

Then go and continue "spending" on women as if that even makes any sense self but anything that rocks your boat. There is no need for insults and name calling! Several roads lead to Rome.
This is what baffles me about sheeple.
When have I ever admitted using money to woo women on here?

Having said that, is it even possible to woo and eventually date a woman without spending of some sorts?

When you buy airtime to call her, isn't that spending on her indirectly?
When you pay for your transport fare, or buy fuel to see her, isn't that spending indirectly on her?
When you eventually win her heart and begin the dating process, won't you at least take her out and spend a little?

I swear, you guys are either delusional or empty-headed!
You all need a rude-awakening!
Smh
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Choosing A Girl. by ubunja(m): 10:46am On Jun 23, 2019
Kingsteve:

This is what baffles me about sheeples.

Having said that, is it even possible to woo and eventually date a woman without spending of some sorts?

When you pay for your transport fare, or buy fuel to see her, isn't that spending indirectly on her?
When you eventually win her heart and begin the dating process, won't you at least take her out and spend a little?

Smh
they are sheeples when they follow Ubunja. when they follow you what are they called?

why not write threads and explain yourself.

5 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Choosing A Girl. by Defenderalert(m): 10:55am On Jun 23, 2019
ubunja:
they are sheeples when they follow Ubunja. when they follow you what are they called?

Ubunja no dey spend na to collect.pick race. Muhehehehe. Church rat. You and your dumb epistles of bitterness.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Choosing A Girl. by Defenderalert(m): 11:00am On Jun 23, 2019
Kingsteve:

This is what baffles me about sheeples.

Smh

Ubunja is one old Yoruba man living in Lagos. . He lives alone.Has one dead shop.on the mainland. I know him too well but dont buy his shi.Messed up his life with baby mamas and children he cant cater for.

He is an ex convict who turned gay in jail.

If you want to see his pic and see who is behind all this bitter epistles. He is an old man who is drowning in bitterness. Just contact me.

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Choosing A Girl. by Defenderalert(m): 11:18am On Jun 23, 2019
ubunja:
oh man, good to read this. Truth always sets us free.

Thanks my friend. The Sex Cartel is as real as the air we breathe.

And that thread you linked is painful to read. How men still chase women with their crazy demands. cry

How about your GAY Cartel? When are you doing a WASTE OF TIME EPISTLE on that?
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Choosing A Girl. by Kingsteve(m): 11:28am On Jun 23, 2019
ubunja:

I keep telling you, I don't need no one to follow my ways.
Just do you, and don't be a jerk about it, that's all.
There's a girl for everyone out there, but you gotta work for it!
There's no such thing as a free lunch!
Get used to it!
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Choosing A Girl. by Defenderalert(m): 11:28am On Jun 23, 2019
ubunja:
your hunger for attention is mind-boggling.

you claim not to care but you've been on the topic about men not approaching for 2 whole days. you're just a liar and the person you're lying to most is yourself.

And your desperate desire for getting more kids to join an old ogre in your bitter loss?
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Choosing A Girl. by Kingsteve(m): 11:30am On Jun 23, 2019
Defenderalert:

Ubunja is one old Yoruba man living in Lagos. . He lives alone.Has one dead shop.on the mainland. I know him too well but dont buy his shi.Messed up his life with baby mamas and children he cant cater for.

He is an ex convict who turned gay in jail.

If you want to see his pic and see who is behind all this bitter epistles. He is an old man who is drowning in bitterness. Just contact me.
I wont be surprised.
I already told him in one of my previous posts that I see through him.
His problem is psychological, but he's in denial.
He needs counseling!
I reiterate...
I only pity his sheeple.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Choosing A Girl. by ubunja(m): 11:31am On Jun 23, 2019
Kingsteve:

I keep telling you, I don't need no one to follow my ways.
Just do you, and don't be a jerk about it, that's all.
There's a girl for everyone out there, but you gotta work for it!
Get used to it!
Was I ever a jerk?
Dude what's with you?

I wrote. You disagreed. Period.

Why do you guys get so worked up?

5 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Choosing A Girl. by ubunja(m): 11:33am On Jun 23, 2019
Kingsteve:

I wont be surprised.
He needs counseling!
I reiterate...
I only pity his sheeple.

So just cause you disagree with me on 1 post after reading some of my work suddenly I have psychological issues?

How does that work again?
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Choosing A Girl. by Defenderalert(m): 11:35am On Jun 23, 2019
Kingsteve:

I wont be surprised.
He needs counseling!
I reiterate...
I only pity his sheeple.

Anyone with wisdom can see through Ubunja bitter frustration. He is drowning alone however
. This man is so jobless, he's got over 200 monikers creating imaginary followers.

We are just coming together with some dudes who we all know living near him. Them go soon treat him fvck up. The old GAY toad will be so sorry.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Choosing A Girl. by Kingsteve(m): 11:36am On Jun 23, 2019
ubunja:

Was I ever a jerk?
Dude what's with you?

I wrote. You disagreed. Period.

Why do you guys get so worked up?
I wasn't referring to you as a jerk.
The message I'm trying to pass is this: when wooing a lady, just be yourself, and don't be a jerk about it.
Know your strengths and weaknesses.
Improve on your personality.
No need for games.

Always bear this in mind: there's a girl for everyone out there, but you gotta work for it!

2 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Choosing A Girl. by Defenderalert(m): 11:38am On Jun 23, 2019
Kingsteve:

The message I'm trying to pass is this: when wooing a lady, just be yourself, and don't be a jerk about it.
No need for games.

Always bear this in mind: there's a girl for everyone out there, but you gotta work for it!

He feeds on free lunch, gets poisoned at it and comes to Nairaland to whine when he develops diarrhea. Lol. Greedy GAY ass.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Choosing A Girl. by ubunja(m): 11:40am On Jun 23, 2019
Kingsteve:

No need for games.

and how is this different from what I wrote on my post?

3 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Choosing A Girl. by Kingsteve(m): 11:43am On Jun 23, 2019
ubunja:

So just cause you disagree with me on 1 post after reading some of my work suddenly I have psychological issues?

How does that work again?
It's psychological cos you're always trying to figure out how to subdue females in most of your miseducation.
I must admit, a few of them are quite informative, if applied well and on the right person.
It's not a guaranteed formula for success...

Your obsession with the female gender is what made me conclude you have psychology issues with women.

You've either been hurt so much in the past, or you're currently hurt in the present.
Why the obsession?
Again, why would a man register his moniker as a female?
You see what I mean?

You have psychological issues with women, but you're either in denial, or absolutely ignorant of that fact!
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Choosing A Girl. by Kingsteve(m): 11:47am On Jun 23, 2019
ubunja:
and how is this different from what I wrote on my post?
Its different cos in your miseducation, you try to force it down the sheeple, that with your formula, success is almost guaranteed.
You see?
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Choosing A Girl. by ubunja(m): 11:51am On Jun 23, 2019
Kingsteve:

Its different cos in your miseducation, you try to force it down the sheeple, that with your formula, success is almost guaranteed.
You see?
I have been homeless two times and girls never stopped choosing. If I'm confident about my formula it's because I KNOW it works.

Dude my game is a Brokeman's game. Without a cent you'll still get sex. If you don't know how that works then you have a thing to learn.

7 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Choosing A Girl. by ubunja(m): 11:54am On Jun 23, 2019
Kingsteve:

It's psychological cos you're always trying to figure out how to subdue females in most of your miseducation.
I must admit, a few of them are quite informative, if applied well and on the right person.
It's not a guaranteed formula for success...

Your obsession with the female gender is what made me conclude you have psychology issues with women.

You've either been hurt so much in the past, or you're currently hurt in the present.
Why the obsession?
Again, why would a man register his moniker as a female?
You see what I mean?

You have psychological issues with women, but you're either in denial, or absolutely ignorant of that fact!
dude take your opinion of me and eat it.

If you're bothered with what I do just stop reading. Cause on one hand you agree I'm with the truth while on the other hand you don't want me to write about women.

You're too entitled.

4 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Choosing A Girl. by Kingsteve(m): 11:58am On Jun 23, 2019
ubunja:
I have been homeless two times and girls never stopped choosing. If I'm confident about my formula it's because I KNOW it works.

Dude my game is a Brokeman's game. Without a cent you'll still get sex. If you don't know how that works then you have a thing to learn.
So it's now about sex, huh?
In one of your previous posts, didn't you categorically state that it's more about having a relationship than sex?
You're confused...I swear!
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Choosing A Girl. by Kingsteve(m): 12:02pm On Jun 23, 2019
ubunja:
dude take your opinion of me and eat it.

If you're bothered with what I do just stop reading. Cause on one hand you agree I'm with the truth while on the other hand you don't want me to write about women.

You're too entitled.
I'm a man of truth!
Yes, a few of your miseducation are informative, no shame in saying that.
However, when you try to force it down people's throats as a guaranteed formula for success in wooing women, then someone has to call you to order.

I repeat...THERE IS NO GUARANTEED FORMULA FOR SUCCESSFULLY WOOING WOMEN.
IF AT ALL THERE IS, THEN MONEY WILL BE INVOLVED, AND YOU'D ATTRACT NOTHING BUT WHORES!

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Choosing A Girl. by ubunja(m): 12:04pm On Jun 23, 2019
Kingsteve:

So it's now about sex, huh?
In one of your previous posts, didn't you categorically state that it's more about having a relationship than sex?
You're confused...I swear!
I was telling who?
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Choosing A Girl. by Kingsteve(m): 12:05pm On Jun 23, 2019
ubunja:

I was telling who?
Take your time, and go through your posts with me in particular.
I couldn't really be bothered to look it up for you.
I have good retentive memory.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Choosing A Girl. by ubunja(m): 12:07pm On Jun 23, 2019
Kingsteve:

I'm a man of truth!
However, when you try to force it down people's throats as a guaranteed formula for success in wooing women, then someone has to call you to order.

I repeat...THERE IS NO GUARANTEED FORMULA FOR SUCCESSFULLY WOOING WOMEN.
IF AT ALL THERE IS, THEN MONEY WILL BE INVOLVED, AND YOU'D ATTRACT NOTHING BUT WHORES!
you like degrading people who don't do things as you expect
.people who believe me - sheeple
girls you can get by my method - whôrés.

Do you see a pattern? Fix it.

6 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Choosing A Girl. by Kingsteve(m): 12:09pm On Jun 23, 2019
ubunja:
you like degrading people who don't do things as you expect
.people who believe me - sheeple
girls you can get by my method - whôrés.

Do you see a pattern? Fix it.
And you like to assume a lot!
Do you see a pattern there too?
Fix it!
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Choosing A Girl. by ubunja(m): 12:09pm On Jun 23, 2019
Kingsteve:

Take your time, and go through your posts with me in particular.
I couldn't really be bothered to look it up for you.
I have good retentive memory.
you so slow

I'm asking you cause the answer to that is the answer to your first question.

The things I tell girls to flatter them don't take to heart.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Choosing A Girl. by Kingsteve(m): 12:11pm On Jun 23, 2019
ubunja:
you so slow

I'm asking you cause the answer to that is the answer to your first question.

The things I tell girls to flatter them don't take to heart.
You're so fast.
Where has it led you to?
Miseducation?
grin grin
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Choosing A Girl. by ubunja(m): 12:11pm On Jun 23, 2019
Kingsteve:

And you like to assume a lot!
Do you see a pattern there too?
Fix it!
since we're going around in circles its clear the debate has ran out of steam

2 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Choosing A Girl. by ubunja(m): 12:12pm On Jun 23, 2019
Kingsteve:

You're so fast.
Where has it led you to?
Miseducation?
grin grin
yep. The one and the same you've no shame to admit it works
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Choosing A Girl. by Kingsteve(m): 12:14pm On Jun 23, 2019
ubunja:
since we're going around in circles its clear the debate has ran out of steam
There was never really a debate.
I was calling you to order lest you mislead the ignorant, who think you've got it all figured out with women, not knowing you're just a drowning man, desperately clutching at straws!
grin grin
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Choosing A Girl. by Kingsteve(m): 12:16pm On Jun 23, 2019
ubunja:
yep. The one and the same you've no shame to admit it works
This is the problem with you.
You think you're smart, but you're just either ignorant or a plank!!!
I said...a few of your miseducation are quite informative.
That doesn't in anyway translate to it working.
You're really dull.
Smh
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Choosing A Girl. by henryobinna(m): 12:17pm On Jun 23, 2019
Defenderalert:

Anyone with wisdom can see through his bitter frustration. He is drowning alone however
. This man is so jobless, he's got over 200 monikers creating imaginary followers.

We are just coming together with some dudes who we all know living near him. Them go soon treat him fvck up. The old GAY toad will be so sorry.

Anyone with wisdom won't ever bother listening to the rants of a deranged individual, such as the rants you've been reeling out since.

It's only a fool after seeing all of your responses that'll take you seriously. I am 80% certain you're one jobless individual siting somewhere with a phone ready to reply trash to any of these threads, you're on a spree; one filled with vile and madness. If you notice Ubunja doesn't reply all of the time, that's how you know someone who's not jobless and has other things to take care of, but with you the reverse is the case. The more reason Anyone with wisdom would never pay attention to you no matter what you say.

For your own good, get well soon

2 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Choosing A Girl. by ubunja(m): 12:17pm On Jun 23, 2019
Kingsteve:

I'm a man of truth!

I repeat.. .THERE IS NO GUARANTEED FORMULA FOR SUCCESSFULLY WOOING WOMEN.
and about this amateur announcement stay tuned to future Miseducations. It will all be made clear to unbelievers like yourself.

You don't know Game. You just know how to chase using money. Ask those who know they'll correct you.

That's why I tell guys don't chase. That's why you get used. Don't chase.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply)

Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? / Naija Sex Story: My Night Sex With The Store Attendant / Young Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Boyfriend Of 5 Years Dumped Her (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.