Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,112 members, 7,828,962 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

Charley Kay: Oyinbo Bride Pays ’Groom Price’ Of Nigerian Yahoo Boy - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Charley Kay: Oyinbo Bride Pays ’Groom Price’ Of Nigerian Yahoo Boy (50467 Views)

I Will Pay Your Groom Price, Everything If You Accept To Marry Me In My Shrine / Behold, The Richest Nigerian Yahoo Boy (PHOTOS) / "How Much Is Your Groom Price?" Lady Asks A Young Lawyer She Admires (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charley Kay: Oyinbo Bride Pays ’Groom Price’ Of Nigerian Yahoo Boy by Dreambeat: 12:14pm On Jun 18, 2019
This guys obviously lack sense.Not because he got himself a wife but because he shamelessly came online to tell the whole world how he got a wife through his scamming business.One of the youths destroying Nigeria and I hope he has stopped his illicit trade.I think he should be taken in for questioning. Who knows the number of people that have fallen victim to this scum.I wish them happy married life,most importantly I wish his wife all the best

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Charley Kay: Oyinbo Bride Pays ’Groom Price’ Of Nigerian Yahoo Boy by TSRC: 12:15pm On Jun 18, 2019
The lady does not look bad at all. Definitely better than the old women yoruba demons bring home.

But the guy looks gay though. A gay looking fraudster.

Efcc go and get him.

1 Like

Re: Charley Kay: Oyinbo Bride Pays ’Groom Price’ Of Nigerian Yahoo Boy by OlawaleSmarter0(m): 12:17pm On Jun 18, 2019
Senseless Igbo

1 Like

Re: Charley Kay: Oyinbo Bride Pays ’Groom Price’ Of Nigerian Yahoo Boy by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jun 18, 2019
This is a typical example of a wasted sperm of a man. A man that is not man enough to pay his wife's bride price and relies on a woman's wealth. Shameless gold digger.

3 Likes

Re: Charley Kay: Oyinbo Bride Pays ’Groom Price’ Of Nigerian Yahoo Boy by karma2000: 12:19pm On Jun 18, 2019
There are some desperate rich ladies who would gladly do dis to escape being single or being a single mother who go far dats if u know u know
Re: Charley Kay: Oyinbo Bride Pays ’Groom Price’ Of Nigerian Yahoo Boy by AngelicBeing: 12:19pm On Jun 18, 2019
tongue
Re: Charley Kay: Oyinbo Bride Pays ’Groom Price’ Of Nigerian Yahoo Boy by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jun 18, 2019
Re: Charley Kay: Oyinbo Bride Pays ’Groom Price’ Of Nigerian Yahoo Boy by rusher14: 12:21pm On Jun 18, 2019
lip stick?
Re: Charley Kay: Oyinbo Bride Pays ’Groom Price’ Of Nigerian Yahoo Boy by comodo: 12:29pm On Jun 18, 2019
Eserise1:
Groom price? To me nor matter How far or how well as guy , you suppose to pay bride price for the woman
Go tell Indians that one. Na woman family dey pay and sky Neva fall
Re: Charley Kay: Oyinbo Bride Pays ’Groom Price’ Of Nigerian Yahoo Boy by Walehelt(m): 12:30pm On Jun 18, 2019
Groom's price?

Re: Charley Kay: Oyinbo Bride Pays ’Groom Price’ Of Nigerian Yahoo Boy by win3k: 12:31pm On Jun 18, 2019
is it IGBO man? Maybe this is cheaper and easier than asking for extradition back to place of crime?
Re: Charley Kay: Oyinbo Bride Pays ’Groom Price’ Of Nigerian Yahoo Boy by comodo: 12:33pm On Jun 18, 2019
The Lady & her peeps simply paid dowry. Dazz all. No be new thing.
Re: Charley Kay: Oyinbo Bride Pays ’Groom Price’ Of Nigerian Yahoo Boy by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jun 18, 2019
Philpham:
This is a typical example of a wasted sperm of a man. A man that is not man enough to pay his wife's bride price and relies on a woman's wealth. Shameless gold digger.
what wrong in that
Re: Charley Kay: Oyinbo Bride Pays ’Groom Price’ Of Nigerian Yahoo Boy by delishpot: 12:39pm On Jun 18, 2019
If na Nigerian woman now, he will hide the fact that she paid that money from her pocket o. He will be doing if you are a submissive wife, give me all your property but as na oyinbo see how e dey shine teeth upandan
Re: Charley Kay: Oyinbo Bride Pays ’Groom Price’ Of Nigerian Yahoo Boy by simplesearch: 12:39pm On Jun 18, 2019
This is definitely not recognised in the sight of God, both are kidding themselves. A reversal of Gods order is synonymous to rebellion!
Re: Charley Kay: Oyinbo Bride Pays ’Groom Price’ Of Nigerian Yahoo Boy by IsraelSongz: 12:43pm On Jun 18, 2019
exstreve:
Today is the most happiest day of my life.
When all hope was gone, all hope lost, I even wanted to drink sniper, then from nowhere came this post. Where will I have been without this post, all I have to say is, wow, cool post, and thanks for sharing

Smiles. This seems like Sarcasm.
Re: Charley Kay: Oyinbo Bride Pays ’Groom Price’ Of Nigerian Yahoo Boy by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jun 18, 2019
Make Dem no go havest you ORGANS cheesy
Re: Charley Kay: Oyinbo Bride Pays ’Groom Price’ Of Nigerian Yahoo Boy by karma2000: 12:47pm On Jun 18, 2019
Even some desperate naija rich ladies would glady do dis to escape single motherhood or spinsterhood when age no dey dia side again
Re: Charley Kay: Oyinbo Bride Pays ’Groom Price’ Of Nigerian Yahoo Boy by LowerPriceData0(m): 12:47pm On Jun 18, 2019
Congratulations
Re: Charley Kay: Oyinbo Bride Pays ’Groom Price’ Of Nigerian Yahoo Boy by tfash96(m): 12:52pm On Jun 18, 2019
Oyinbo life no just hard.. If they love u dem go showay am wella to u unlike our sisters here

1 Like

Re: Charley Kay: Oyinbo Bride Pays ’Groom Price’ Of Nigerian Yahoo Boy by anonymous1759(m): 12:55pm On Jun 18, 2019
pansophist:
She is desperate. No sane and youthful woman with options will respect a man she paid his "groom price", or what does that even mean? She cant get a quality man in her country, to the point she has to degrade herself to be with a man whose original intent was to scam her.

It wont last, after she has outlived her "butterfly" phase, then she will face the harsh reality that you can take the adamu out of the jungle, but you cant take the jungle out of the adamu.

Flawed analysis. Any Girl you don't intend to wife but just phuck is also scam and mind you , you might have the intention to phuck and go but ending up falling in love. Let the young man be grin

2 Likes

Re: Charley Kay: Oyinbo Bride Pays ’Groom Price’ Of Nigerian Yahoo Boy by Arijude(m): 12:57pm On Jun 18, 2019
that's a fat white pvssy there mehn !

1 Like

Re: Charley Kay: Oyinbo Bride Pays ’Groom Price’ Of Nigerian Yahoo Boy by Arijude(m): 12:59pm On Jun 18, 2019
pansophist:
She is desperate. No sane and youthful woman with options will respect a man she paid his "groom price", or what does that even mean? She cant get a quality man in her country, to the point she has to degrade herself to be with a man whose original intent was to scam her.

It wont last, after she has outlived her "butterfly" phase, then she will face the harsh reality that you can take the adamu out of the jungle, but you cant take the jungle out of the adamu.
who cares about this your gospel
Re: Charley Kay: Oyinbo Bride Pays ’Groom Price’ Of Nigerian Yahoo Boy by SammyTJack: 1:01pm On Jun 18, 2019
The guy wants to look like Bobrisky's sister
Re: Charley Kay: Oyinbo Bride Pays ’Groom Price’ Of Nigerian Yahoo Boy by pek(m): 1:10pm On Jun 18, 2019
What is EFCC waiting for before they arrest this dude?
Re: Charley Kay: Oyinbo Bride Pays ’Groom Price’ Of Nigerian Yahoo Boy by OkoroPeugeot(m): 1:14pm On Jun 18, 2019
With his lipstick
Re: Charley Kay: Oyinbo Bride Pays ’Groom Price’ Of Nigerian Yahoo Boy by Zues1419: 1:15pm On Jun 18, 2019
LuciferIslam:
From his gay looks, I can tell she has a preeq.

Fear Americans.
The only reason any white would want to associate with a gorilla descendant is when it leads to slavery.

This boytoy will be worn a gimp mask & chained immediately he arrives the US and his asshole's diameter will roughly increase by 20mm per annum.

Being a gay man is distasteful but being a tranny slave is even worse.

*spits angry
. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Charley Kay: Oyinbo Bride Pays ’Groom Price’ Of Nigerian Yahoo Boy by Haryomide02(m): 1:20pm On Jun 18, 2019
Bad guy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Trending Picture Of A Future Slay Queen On Facebook. / What I Saw In A Brothel / I Saw Used Condom & My Girlfriend At Home, Should I Break Up With Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.