Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,363 members, 7,812,036 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:53 AM

Charley Kay: Oyinbo Bride Pays ’Groom Price’ Of Nigerian Yahoo Boy - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Charley Kay: Oyinbo Bride Pays ’Groom Price’ Of Nigerian Yahoo Boy (50425 Views)

I Will Pay Your Groom Price, Everything If You Accept To Marry Me In My Shrine / Behold, The Richest Nigerian Yahoo Boy (PHOTOS) / "How Much Is Your Groom Price?" Lady Asks A Young Lawyer She Admires (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charley Kay: Oyinbo Bride Pays ’Groom Price’ Of Nigerian Yahoo Boy by imitateMe(m): 1:23pm On Jun 18, 2019
Baba pick my call
Re: Charley Kay: Oyinbo Bride Pays ’Groom Price’ Of Nigerian Yahoo Boy by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jun 18, 2019
pansophist:
She is desperate. No sane and youthful woman with options will respect a man she paid his "groom price", or what does that even mean? She cant get a quality man in her country, to the point she has to degrade herself to be with a man whose original intent was to scam her.

It wont last, after she has outlived her "butterfly" phase, then she will face the harsh reality that you can take the adamu out of the jungle, but you cant take the jungle out of the adamu.
Sure thing! white women like Bizzare and as they call it exciting circumstances, she sure will get bored soon and began looking for another exciting and bizzare things, especially the youthful ones as you have quite rightly asserted, I hope she doesn't make his life Miserable Eventually. American white women can be very vicious.
Re: Charley Kay: Oyinbo Bride Pays ’Groom Price’ Of Nigerian Yahoo Boy by Leonbonapart(m): 1:29pm On Jun 18, 2019
This generation has lost it.

1 Like

Re: Charley Kay: Oyinbo Bride Pays ’Groom Price’ Of Nigerian Yahoo Boy by Daboomb: 1:33pm On Jun 18, 2019
Whoever called this one A MAN, is doing a deservice to the English language.

it is all these useless boys that go over there to commit more crime and give Nigeria a bad name.
A Criminal is always a criminal.

1 Like

Re: Charley Kay: Oyinbo Bride Pays ’Groom Price’ Of Nigerian Yahoo Boy by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jun 18, 2019
Jerkules:
Make I even see Lebanese woman sef wey wowo with body odour with Fatakant I go happily Tie Nut with am grin ... Money haff insorted me enuf this year.
Where's ur pride man? As a man thinketh, so he is. Better change ur mindset
Re: Charley Kay: Oyinbo Bride Pays ’Groom Price’ Of Nigerian Yahoo Boy by pansophist(m): 1:43pm On Jun 18, 2019
gypsey:
Sure thing! white women like Bizzare and as they call it exciting circumstances, she sure will get bored soon and began looking for another exciting and bizzare things, especially the youthful ones as you have quite rightly asserted, I hope she doesn't make his life Miserable Eventually. American white women can be very vicious.

The guy is the victim here. He is so blind with his greed to relocate to the USA without understanding how the law works over there. The fact that American men are turning down marriage with American women is the proof he needs. A woman sponsor a man? I pity that man

1 Like

Re: Charley Kay: Oyinbo Bride Pays ’Groom Price’ Of Nigerian Yahoo Boy by xcelentattitude(m): 1:49pm On Jun 18, 2019
This is what James Sawyer calls 'Long Con'

If you know, you know grin
Re: Charley Kay: Oyinbo Bride Pays ’Groom Price’ Of Nigerian Yahoo Boy by xcelentattitude(m): 1:53pm On Jun 18, 2019
Abeg my followed board is showing this,
Am I safe?

OR

Have I won a price? shocked

Re: Charley Kay: Oyinbo Bride Pays ’Groom Price’ Of Nigerian Yahoo Boy by ezef2k4(m): 1:59pm On Jun 18, 2019
Pls someone should report this dude to EFCC. Let's join hands to sanitize Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Charley Kay: Oyinbo Bride Pays ’Groom Price’ Of Nigerian Yahoo Boy by Jamersirwin1971: 2:04pm On Jun 18, 2019
SageMK:
Dining with the devil. She got herself married to scam.

I wish him smooth transition from a yahoo boy to a submissive and obedient husband when she takes him back to her homeland. She paid his groom price afterall.

I know of someone who did the same thing about 8 years ago and married his so called client . After scaming her , he reveled his self and the lady who was American said she got a message from
God that she would be scammed by the someone and would also marry the person .

She came to Nigeria then . She a a big pastor in the One of the states in the US . While she came she had tracker on her body and even security men came with her. Then met the so called guy left and came back after 2 months then married fully here . Took the guy back to US and both are married here in Nigeria before they left . They have two kids together and currently the Nigerian guy is a pastor in her church. Currently he is a senior pastor at the church . Everyone waka different. If the lady in this post isn’t complaining I really don’t know why we should .

3 Likes

Re: Charley Kay: Oyinbo Bride Pays ’Groom Price’ Of Nigerian Yahoo Boy by Skmoda360(m): 2:06pm On Jun 18, 2019
LuciferIslam:
From his gay looks, I can tell she has a preeq.

Fear Americans.
The only reason any white would want to associate with a gorilla descendant is when it leads to slavery.

This boytoy will be worn a gimp mask & chained immediately he arrives the US and his asshole's diameter will roughly increase by 20mm per annum.

Being a gay man is distasteful but being a tranny slave is even worse.

*spits angry
Issa Lucifer, he yaf heared you grin grin grin...no mind me bro.....how did you manage to know all this? You based in US? Or just Hollywood instincts?..... lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Charley Kay: Oyinbo Bride Pays ’Groom Price’ Of Nigerian Yahoo Boy by ogbonti: 2:06pm On Jun 18, 2019
pansophist:
She is desperate. No sane and youthful woman with options will respect a man she paid his "groom price", or what does that even mean? She cant get a quality man in her country, to the point she has to degrade herself to be with a man whose original intent was to scam her.

It wont last, after she has outlived her "butterfly" phase, then she will face the harsh reality that you can take the adamu out of the jungle, but you cant take the jungle out of the adamu.

i see so much hate.. chai - e pain you because u cant do what he did so easily with style grin

1 Like

Re: Charley Kay: Oyinbo Bride Pays ’Groom Price’ Of Nigerian Yahoo Boy by pansophist(m): 2:12pm On Jun 18, 2019
ogbonti:

i see so much hate.. chai - e pain you because u cant do what he did so easily with style grin

Just in case you dont know, grin
Re: Charley Kay: Oyinbo Bride Pays ’Groom Price’ Of Nigerian Yahoo Boy by ogbonti: 2:14pm On Jun 18, 2019
pansophist:

Just in case you dont know, grin

guy man... i hail oooo. free the guy, na him luck shine grin
Re: Charley Kay: Oyinbo Bride Pays ’Groom Price’ Of Nigerian Yahoo Boy by emmanuelpopson(m): 2:27pm On Jun 18, 2019
The lady is pregnant. You can decipher that from the picture posted...
Re: Charley Kay: Oyinbo Bride Pays ’Groom Price’ Of Nigerian Yahoo Boy by nextnear(m): 2:28pm On Jun 18, 2019
SEGLIZ:

still part of scam scheme.
a Nigerian must not marry a white woman now, they will say its scam, my friend, change your ways

1 Like

Re: Charley Kay: Oyinbo Bride Pays ’Groom Price’ Of Nigerian Yahoo Boy by kitanga: 2:28pm On Jun 18, 2019
This one na still scam... las las u go dump am

Looking for job? Get one here https://www.jobly.com.ng

Re: Charley Kay: Oyinbo Bride Pays ’Groom Price’ Of Nigerian Yahoo Boy by Guide777(m): 2:29pm On Jun 18, 2019
Foolish boy
Re: Charley Kay: Oyinbo Bride Pays ’Groom Price’ Of Nigerian Yahoo Boy by SEGLIZ: 2:33pm On Jun 18, 2019
nextnear:
a Nigerian must not marry a white woman now, they will say its scam, my friend, change your ways

I sure say you know read the boy post.
beside I dey sure say nobi you wife go pay grooms price?
if you do marry, tell me true na you pay or your wife.
Re: Charley Kay: Oyinbo Bride Pays ’Groom Price’ Of Nigerian Yahoo Boy by kindnesskyn: 2:34pm On Jun 18, 2019
Is the guy wearing lipstick??
Re: Charley Kay: Oyinbo Bride Pays ’Groom Price’ Of Nigerian Yahoo Boy by Jerkules: 2:35pm On Jun 18, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Where's ur pride man? As a man thinketh, so he is. Better change ur mindset
Only riches can change my mindset, right now
i can barely afford 2 meals daily who am I to turn down such offer?
Re: Charley Kay: Oyinbo Bride Pays ’Groom Price’ Of Nigerian Yahoo Boy by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jun 18, 2019
pansophist:

The guy is the victim here. He is so blind with his greed to relocate to the USA without understanding how the law works over there. The fact that American men are turning down marriage with American women is the proof ue needs. A woman sponsor a man? I pity that man
Absolutely! She would use the fact that he was trying to scam her originally against him Always.
American women are Very conniving, brutal, Vicious and Demanding physically and emotionally, they don't need your money. i see she looks pregnant, she will take his children toss him out of the house and sue him for all sorts, And he will still have to pay child support, American marriages last for 3 to 4 years Max. I know. grin

Not paying Chid support is A Criminal offence.
Re: Charley Kay: Oyinbo Bride Pays ’Groom Price’ Of Nigerian Yahoo Boy by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jun 18, 2019
Jerkules:

Only riches can change my mindset, right now
i can barely afford 2 meals daily who am I to turn down such offer?
And riches will drop on your lap? Crack ur brain, therein lies your answers.
Re: Charley Kay: Oyinbo Bride Pays ’Groom Price’ Of Nigerian Yahoo Boy by nextnear(m): 2:40pm On Jun 18, 2019
SEGLIZ:

I sure say you know read the boy post.
beside I dey sure say nobi you wife go pay grooms price?
if you do marry, tell me true na you pay or your wife.
ask google, and don't tell me you don't have data
Re: Charley Kay: Oyinbo Bride Pays ’Groom Price’ Of Nigerian Yahoo Boy by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jun 18, 2019
gypsey:
Absolutely! She would use the fact that he was trying to scam her originally against him Always.
American women are Very conniving, brutal, Vicious and Demanding physically and emotionally, they don't need your money. i see she looks pregnant, she will take his children toss him out of the house and sue him for all sorts, And he will still have to pay child support, American marriages last for 3 to 4 years Max. I know. grin

Not paying Chid support is A fed offence.
So she'll use him and toss him out like a worn out slippers? Well, she might truly love the guy. Anything is possible when it comes to love.

2 Likes

Re: Charley Kay: Oyinbo Bride Pays ’Groom Price’ Of Nigerian Yahoo Boy by Jerkules: 2:41pm On Jun 18, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
And riches will drop on your lap? Crack ur brain, therein lies your answers.
OK
Re: Charley Kay: Oyinbo Bride Pays ’Groom Price’ Of Nigerian Yahoo Boy by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jun 18, 2019
emmanuelpopson:
The lady is pregnant. You can decipher that from the picture posted...
Someone cannot have a big stomach again?
Re: Charley Kay: Oyinbo Bride Pays ’Groom Price’ Of Nigerian Yahoo Boy by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jun 18, 2019
pansophist:

The guy is the victim here. He is so blind with his greed to relocate to the USA without understanding how the law works over there. The fact that American men are turning down marriage with American women is the proof ue needs. A woman sponsor a man? I pity that man
Indian ladies pay groom price and are very loyal.
Re: Charley Kay: Oyinbo Bride Pays ’Groom Price’ Of Nigerian Yahoo Boy by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jun 18, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
So she'll use him and toss him out like a worn out slippers? Well, she might truly love the guy. Anything is possible when it comes to love.
Love you say? grin white women fall in love more than 5 times in 3 years with different men and vise versa.

I have been married with 2 different white women and divorced twice, they claimed they were in love too, Although i wasn't .

Most white women has 3 to 5 children with 2 to 3 different men. They loved their partners/husbands too.

1 Like

Re: Charley Kay: Oyinbo Bride Pays ’Groom Price’ Of Nigerian Yahoo Boy by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jun 18, 2019
gypsey:
Love you say? grin white women fall in love more than 5 times in 3 years with different men and vise versa.

I have been married with 2 different white women and divorced twice, they claimed they were in love too, Although i wasn't .

Most white women has 3 to 5 children with 2 to 3 different men. They loved their partners/husbands too.
Baba d Baba. Are you sure d problem ain't from you? Hope you got greencard from all that hassle sha cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Charley Kay: Oyinbo Bride Pays ’Groom Price’ Of Nigerian Yahoo Boy by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jun 18, 2019
You are just an ignorant fellow. I know three guys who are now living and doing fine in US all thanks to meeting white ladies online. Just because you saw this news on nairaland, you started shouting. Shior.
gypsey:

Not paying Chid support is A fed offence.

2 Likes

Re: Charley Kay: Oyinbo Bride Pays ’Groom Price’ Of Nigerian Yahoo Boy by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jun 18, 2019
He's obviously the problem. Maybe we should start by seeing his picture.
AwkaetitiBabe:
Baba d Baba. Are you sure d problem ain't from you? Hope you got greencard from all that hassle sha cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Finest Guy On Nairaland, Upload Pic, Girls Rate. / Trending Picture Of A Future Slay Queen On Facebook. / Young Man Weds His American Lover In Akwa Ibom (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.