Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

Charley Kay: Oyinbo Bride Pays ’Groom Price’ Of Nigerian Yahoo Boy - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Charley Kay: Oyinbo Bride Pays ’Groom Price’ Of Nigerian Yahoo Boy (50431 Views)

I Will Pay Your Groom Price, Everything If You Accept To Marry Me In My Shrine / Behold, The Richest Nigerian Yahoo Boy (PHOTOS) / "How Much Is Your Groom Price?" Lady Asks A Young Lawyer She Admires (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charley Kay: Oyinbo Bride Pays ’Groom Price’ Of Nigerian Yahoo Boy by TANID(m): 8:26pm On Jun 18, 2019
gypsey:
Trust, when it comes to palm wine, i no send oo! grin My uncle makes Gallons of them Availlable for me for just £30.. Nigerian harsh weather turned my skin dark.
So Seriously You No joke With Palm Wine grin

Yes That's True The Weather Is So Hot, I Understand You Very Well Don't Worry Sir You Skin Would So Go Back To Fresh One.
Same As Well Here That's Why I Hardly Work In Sun, It's Always Destroyed My Skin. You Know We Had No Choice For Now But To Stay Here
Re: Charley Kay: Oyinbo Bride Pays ’Groom Price’ Of Nigerian Yahoo Boy by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jun 18, 2019
gypsey:
see? we got there in the end grin Miami made you change your mind? Mind you, i am not rich oo!
Lol. I hear u
Re: Charley Kay: Oyinbo Bride Pays ’Groom Price’ Of Nigerian Yahoo Boy by meobizy(f): 8:40pm On Jun 18, 2019
Nothing does him.
Men are more emotionally honest.
Till today I have never seen a female fall in love with her maga.
Till the end of time it shall never happen.
Re: Charley Kay: Oyinbo Bride Pays ’Groom Price’ Of Nigerian Yahoo Boy by Slimguy0(m): 8:46pm On Jun 18, 2019
You just sold yourself out Bro, Congratulations..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Charley Kay: Oyinbo Bride Pays ’Groom Price’ Of Nigerian Yahoo Boy by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jun 18, 2019
gypsey:
Naah! why would you think that? i meant, ice cold vanilla cream tastes delicious. besides i don't even know what tongue out emoji stands for
Okay yes it does taste nice.
Re: Charley Kay: Oyinbo Bride Pays ’Groom Price’ Of Nigerian Yahoo Boy by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jun 18, 2019
TANID:
So Seriously You No joke With Palm Wine grin

Yes That's True The Weather Is So Hot, I Understand You Very Well Don't Worry Sir You Skin Would So Go Back To Fresh One.
Same As Well Here That's Why I Hardly Work In Sun, It's Always Destroyed My Skin. You Know We Had No Choice For Now But To Stay Here
Take it easy biko cheesy
Re: Charley Kay: Oyinbo Bride Pays ’Groom Price’ Of Nigerian Yahoo Boy by TANID(m): 10:10pm On Jun 18, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Take it easy biko cheesy
Lol! grin Say You Don Accept Him Or Not?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Charley Kay: Oyinbo Bride Pays ’Groom Price’ Of Nigerian Yahoo Boy by nextnear(m): 8:01am On Jun 19, 2019
SEGLIZ:

you're stubborn o.
lol, no vex my guy, all na fun. Thanks bro.
Re: Charley Kay: Oyinbo Bride Pays ’Groom Price’ Of Nigerian Yahoo Boy by SEGLIZ: 8:06am On Jun 19, 2019
nextnear:
lol, no vex my guy, all na fun. Thanks bro.

really I appreciate you, we might not ourselves in person but we need to contribute to humanity by making everyone we meet happy.

1 Like

Re: Charley Kay: Oyinbo Bride Pays ’Groom Price’ Of Nigerian Yahoo Boy by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jun 19, 2019
pansophist:
She is desperate. No sane and youthful woman with options will respect a man she paid his "groom price", or what does that even mean? She cant get a quality man in her country, to the point she has to degrade herself to be with a man whose original intent was to scam her.

It wont last, after she has outlived her "butterfly" phase, then she will face the harsh reality that you can take the adamu out of the jungle, but you cant take the jungle out of the adamu.

Perhaps,we can now conclude that “bride price” is the reason most Nigerian men don’t respect their wives .

Cc pocohantas antibrutus

1 Like

Re: Charley Kay: Oyinbo Bride Pays ’Groom Price’ Of Nigerian Yahoo Boy by imma2(m): 7:07pm On Jun 19, 2019
It didn't occur to anybody to see the sacarsm in his write-up/post. It's really scary the kind of dumb Nigeria breeds these days angry angry
Re: Charley Kay: Oyinbo Bride Pays ’Groom Price’ Of Nigerian Yahoo Boy by Martin0(m): 7:01am On Jun 23, 2019
gypsey:
which babe? dis same one?. cheesy
You no see say de babe dey fly AIR PEACE? na money naa!!
yes ooo!
Re: Charley Kay: Oyinbo Bride Pays ’Groom Price’ Of Nigerian Yahoo Boy by meobizy(f): 7:17pm On Dec 27, 2019
This is a story which played a lot in colonial and antebellum times. It’s why the white man always placed rape blames on black men because once Caucasian women go dark they never come back.
Re: Charley Kay: Oyinbo Bride Pays ’Groom Price’ Of Nigerian Yahoo Boy by Nobody: 2:39am On Aug 20, 2020
nor be bad mouth, you sef check am, a first glance at the picture will make any sane person cringe.

And by the way, I can't be jealous of him, our brothers that have gone down this route are still licking their wounds. The misery that comes with divorce with a white woman is twice compared to that with Hispanic or any other race in developed countries, white privilege is very real, I don't envy him at all.

Not all are like that. My mum's friend married a Nigerian man n she's white Australian woman they had kids n then got grandkids n they loved each other Wella and grew older together. Sadly he got sick n died around two years ago n as hard as it was for her n their children they took his body home to Nigeria for their traditional burial however that is over there. And that's how I'll be with emeka too. In four years I love him more every day n never no matter what could I treat him bad. Also a friend of emekas brother married an Igbo guy n brought him to Australia n he used to tell me how she'd throw things at him, slap him n kick him out with nowhere to go etc. I couldn't do that to any person no matter the disagreement or argument etc let alone someone I love. I'm not perfect but I treat ppl as I like to be treated. U see we are not all the same. Lol I know this old thread but just wanted you to know there is happiness n real love in some of these interracial relationships
Re: Charley Kay: Oyinbo Bride Pays ’Groom Price’ Of Nigerian Yahoo Boy by Nobody: 2:41am On Aug 20, 2020
ushafe:
Our girls here kill themselves over flat tomy, how many white ladies actually have flat tomy

Lol lots do. We ain't all fat. We come in different shapes n sizes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What I Saw In A Brothel / Finest Guy On Nairaland, Upload Pic, Girls Rate. / Trending Picture Of A Future Slay Queen On Facebook.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.