Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,148 members, 7,815,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

She Would Have Been A Victim But I Decided To Be Real - Nigerian Man Confesses - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Would Have Been A Victim But I Decided To Be Real - Nigerian Man Confesses (1263 Views)

I saw this via Instagram and I decided to post it here / My Conversation With My New Girlfriend..... Could She Be Real? / Could This Big Butt (buttocks) Be Real Or Fake? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

She Would Have Been A Victim But I Decided To Be Real - Nigerian Man Confesses by goodnewsbabe: 12:30pm On Jun 18, 2019
A Nigerian man identified as Charley Kay on Facebook has taken to his Facebook account to narrate how he met his Foreign wife to be.

According to him, his friends were advising him to dupe the young girl when he first met her on Facebook but he decided otherwise. He went ahead to advice all the yahoo boys that being real pays more to being a yahoo boy.

See the screenshot below;

https://ebeanonews..com/2019/06/she-would-have-been-victim-but-i.html
Re: She Would Have Been A Victim But I Decided To Be Real - Nigerian Man Confesses by donaldking10: 1:02pm On Jun 18, 2019
he just got lucky. last time i tried to be real, the kind'of racist insults i got made me swear never to be real again.
Re: She Would Have Been A Victim But I Decided To Be Real - Nigerian Man Confesses by goodnewsbabe: 1:53pm On Jun 18, 2019
donaldking10:
he just got lucky. last time i tried to be real, the kind'of racist insults i got made me swear never to be real again.
grin

(1) (Reply)

I Prefer Married Men To Single Guys Because They’re Sweet And Romantic / Be Honest As A Guy! Can You Do This? / Ladies, Check Out The Good News!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.