Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,844 members, 7,828,076 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

What Was Running Through Your Mind While Walking Down The Isle? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Was Running Through Your Mind While Walking Down The Isle? (932 Views)

Groom Checking His Phone While Walking Down The Aisle With His Wife (Video) / Gay Man Cries Uncontrollably While Walking Down The Aisle To Meet His Husband / What Could Be Running Through The Mind Of This Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Was Running Through Your Mind While Walking Down The Isle? by theodara001(f): 2:50pm On Jun 18, 2019
For a while, I have actually been thinking of what a bride and groom think of while they are about to be joined together in holy matrimony in church.
So tell us, on that big day of yours, when you exchanged vows and said I do to the one you loved. Ladies, what was running through your mind while you were waking to the altar? Guys, what were you thinking of when your wifey was walking down the isle in her beautiful attire to meet you right where you were. Don't tell me you were fully concentrated on the hymn or church program that was going on.
Re: What Was Running Through Your Mind While Walking Down The Isle? by Olareveals(f): 2:53pm On Jun 18, 2019
Will soon share mine.... Waiting on the lord

We sew corporate wears like shirt, trousers, sweatshirt and pants, polo for corporate organization, schools and churches at affordable price.08085624204.
Re: What Was Running Through Your Mind While Walking Down The Isle? by Daronyk(f): 4:36pm On Jun 18, 2019
I attended a wedding last week. The groom was all smiling while the bride was anxious and shivering to the extent that the pastor had to calm her down

In my mind, I was like only God knows the reason she appeared so scared
Re: What Was Running Through Your Mind While Walking Down The Isle? by theodara001(f): 10:12am On Jun 19, 2019
Daronyk:
I attended a wedding last week. The groom was all smiling while the bride was anxious and shivering to the extent that the pastor had to calm her down

In my mind, I was like only God knows the reason she appeared so scared

Oh my! wish we could hear from them both, especially the bride.

1 Like

Re: What Was Running Through Your Mind While Walking Down The Isle? by ImaIma1(f): 12:57pm On Jun 19, 2019
I was like " Am I really doing this? "Is this really happening?"
Re: What Was Running Through Your Mind While Walking Down The Isle? by theodara001(f): 6:20am On May 29, 2021
Hey folks. Let’s hear from you
Re: What Was Running Through Your Mind While Walking Down The Isle? by Sammy07: 6:48am On May 29, 2021
Well.
No experience yet. tongue

Let's wait for married couples, the topic should be in the family section
Re: What Was Running Through Your Mind While Walking Down The Isle? by Nobody: 8:13am On May 29, 2021
I was like so na this babe las las? Forever?Omo... Abeg I never waka oo grin grin
Re: What Was Running Through Your Mind While Walking Down The Isle? by jilaxa7260: 8:25am On May 29, 2021
theodara001:

Oh my! wish we could hear from them both, especially the bride.
Re: What Was Running Through Your Mind While Walking Down The Isle? by JovialJune(f): 10:16am On May 29, 2021
I was like "ok I'm doing this, I'll be living and having sex with this man for the rest of my life"

Op post this thread in family section, you'd get more mature response there.

2 Likes

Re: What Was Running Through Your Mind While Walking Down The Isle? by gentlestdude(m): 10:21am On May 29, 2021
JovialJune:
I was like "ok I'm doing this, I'll be living and having sex with this man for the rest of my life"

Op post this thread in family section, you'd get more mature response there.
Thief as if you've not tasted all the neighbors dicks finish. Barawo
Re: What Was Running Through Your Mind While Walking Down The Isle? by valdes00(m): 2:24pm On May 29, 2021
I was thinking of the debt i incurred and how broke i was that moment cos my acct was zero.. I had little time to plan the marriage and i didnt gather enough savings coupled with the fact that i was on leave.. Me and wifey even fought while sitting side by side in front of the crowd.. Her brother was the one calming me down sef.. A broke man is an angry man cheesy, we no even shag that night cos i was so tired
Luckily next day sunday, i woke up to a 50k alert from my team manager courtsey of my footbal team... My joy knew no bound cos the money covered many things
Its three years now and i dont regret marrying her... Marriage swt when you marry babe wey get sense and wey ready to settle down

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Camila Cabello Romance Working Download# Full 2019 / Where Are All The Females On NL / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.