Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ - Religion (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ (214105 Views)

Biodun Fatoyinbo Was Rusticated At UNILORIN Over Cultism - Aliu Bolakale / You Are A Saint Through Christ. / Deliverance Through Speaking In Tongues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (109) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Mariangeles(f): 8:03pm On Aug 02, 2019
CodeTemplar:
I spelt the JesusJñr in a way it won't reflect in the real jesusjnr mention but you saw it and here you are. What more proof do I need?
You referred to him and yet you're complaining ? Of course he'll see it and react because he's following the thread like the rest of us .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by CodeTemplar: 8:04pm On Aug 02, 2019
Mariangeles:

You referred to him and yet you're complaining ? Of course he'll see it and react because he's following the thread like the rest of us .
In such a short time?
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by CodeTemplar: 8:06pm On Aug 02, 2019
Mariangeles:
Accusations without proof ?
I am not a computer hacker.
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Ginalex(f): 9:03pm On Aug 02, 2019
CodeTemplar:
I spelt the JesusJñr in a way it won't reflect in the real jesusjnr mention but you saw it and here you are. What more proof do I need?
I still don't understand why you keep attacking someone and accusing him of all sorts without proof... So he's muttleylaff now?? Whew!!! ... shocked shocked

Please help me answer this question because I don't understand... Are you really sure you're led to all these things you do here? Are you sure you share common interest with the OP?

@enthronedbyGod thank you for all that you do... May God our Father Almighty continue to strengthen and uphold you in Jesus mighty name. Amen

5 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by CodeTemplar: 9:06pm On Aug 02, 2019
Ginalex:
I still don't understand why you keep attacking someone and accusing him of all sorts without proof... So he's muttleylaff now?? Whew!!! ... shocked shocked
Did you say without proof? I understand Nairalander is a open place where you can 20 user accounts so won't bother going further.
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Ginalex(f): 9:13pm On Aug 02, 2019
CodeTemplar:
Did you say without proof? I understand Nairalander is a open place where you can 20 user accounts so won't bother going further.
And I ask again, what proof have you that you accuse him with so much confidence... Next, u might tag me another one of his alternate monikers... Let Love lead. God bless you

5 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by CodeTemplar: 9:37pm On Aug 02, 2019
Ginalex:
And I ask again, what proof have you that you accuse him with so much confidence... Next, u might tag me another one of his alternate monikers... Let Love lead. God bless you
I know that from the pattern of appearance of the two moniker. One logs off and the other logs in almost immediately. Plus they are always circling same thread or poster. Also the quick response to wrongly spelt monikers and their warped scriptural ideas along with similarity in traits like belittling of the efforts of the Holy Spirit and attacking certain biblical characters while favouring others.
Such cataclysmic telepathy is usually the product of a single man sitting behind two monikers.
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 10:12pm On Aug 02, 2019
Tweak2k:

Tell me the full story

About what
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 10:25pm On Aug 02, 2019
Ochoiho:

1) God's instruction on the building of His Altar. Exodus 20:26 ' Neither shalt thou go up by steps unto mine altar, that thy unclothedness be not discovered thereon'
Mode of dressing of the children of Israel at this time looks more of a gown, no pant. unclothedness will be exposed if they have to climb steps coming before His Alter. God has not changed, as such, coming to his presence in prayer purposely unclad will not be acceptable to him.

The children of Israel wrapped something around their privacy for their own pant.

For the priests, after the pant-like stuff , they wore breeches( breeches were a kind of three quarter body fitting shorts that got to the knee), after the breeches they wore a tunic, after the tunic then the outer garment.

They were totally covered yet God told them not to go up by steps upon the altar, because as far as God was concerned, if the breeches worn are seen, then such person has exposed his nudity.

The tunic was a sleeveless gown that also reached the knee. Most times when the Bible describes one as being naked , it means such person removed His outer garment and was left with tunic or breeches.

3 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 10:28pm On Aug 02, 2019
CodeTemplar:
I know that from the pattern of appearance of the two moniker. One logs off and the other logs in almost immediately. Plus they are always circling same thread or poster. Also the quick response to wrongly spelt monikers and their warped scriptural ideas along with similarity in traits like belittling of the efforts of the Holy Spirit and attacking certain biblical characters while favouring others.
Such cataclysmic telepathy is usually the product of a single man sitting behind two monikers.

Not enough proof.

Stop the attack please, cos it's derailing the thread.

God bless you as you understand.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 10:29pm On Aug 02, 2019
Ginalex:

Please help me answer this question because I don't understand... Are you really sure you're led to all these things you do here? Are you sure you share common interest with the OP?

@enthronedbyGod thank you for all that you do... May God our Father Almighty continue to strengthen and uphold you in Jesus mighty name. Amen
Amen!!!

1 Like

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 10:33pm On Aug 02, 2019
The agents of the devil are extremely angry with this thread, I can tell you this authoritatively.

They have tried everything, but failed, cos when God leads , He goes before the led, with the led, behind the led and works with and through the led.

I'll like to share one or 2 testimonies of what God has done since this is thread came up, but won't reveal the identity of the guys.

The testimonies I love much are the ones that have to do with deliverance from sinful habits and salvation.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 10:35pm On Aug 02, 2019
Ginalex:

Amen

1 Like

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 10:40pm On Aug 02, 2019
A young man who wasn't born again and ended up getting into yahoo yahoo out of frustration came across this thread and sent me a PM, I can authoritatively tell you, that he's now genuinely born again and has left yahoo yahoo.

This isn't a made up story, cos this guy had already made money previously from his yahoo business.

I know God will finish what He started in this young man's life.

I must state before I continue that it's God that does the miracles, and not me, so all glory should be given to God.

I only decided to share some of this testimonies to shame the devil.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Anas09: 10:40pm On Aug 02, 2019
Gandollaar:
Haba! That's a different kettle of fish nau.
At that point they are used to having their way, how then will you prevail on them to stop them?

If you can't put out your good foot when they are toddlers how do you hope to that when they'd become preteens?
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 10:47pm On Aug 02, 2019
Some guys that were having problems with masturbation sent me a PM, I replied them as God led me and put them in prayers by God's grace.

I'll like to share my email chats with one of them below

Good day sir(EnthronedbyGod) 

In regards to the advice you gave me about quiting mastubation. 

Sir Its been two weeks now without me indulging in the act and i pray i will be able to continue with this till infinity. Although i didn't really follow the instructions you gave me, but i latter stumble upon a thread on nairaland about daily challenge on quitting mastubation which worked out very well for me. 

The reasons i was not able to work with you instructions was due to the fact that i dont really have a strong spiritual life and it has been a thing of worry to me, i was born and raised with Catholic doctrine and because of that i hardly study the bible, pray hard and even fast among other things i should be doing as a Christian towards developing my spiritual life. 

Please sir i dont know how you can possibly help me out on this towards developing my spiritual life, developing and developing a new habit for the love of christ. I started attending redeemed church lately but your suggestions will highly appreciated. 

I look forward to hearing from you very soon..... Thank you very much

3 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 10:49pm On Aug 02, 2019
After I replied him this was what he said

Thank you very much for the reply sir, it means alot to me and knowing the fact that you've been praying for me..Deep inside of me i knew the thread was not what helped me in stopping the habit, as it is not the first time of me coming across a thread like that. just that i didnt really know how it happened due to the fact that i didnt take the fasting and prayers aspect seriously not knowing that you have been praying for me,so i just concluded that it was the thread even well knowing that it wasnt the thread but rather the grace of God. Thank you very much sir im beginning so see positive things happening in my life. 

I wish to continue with this and also to give my life completely to christ, but i dont know how to go about it and also i don't know if you can suggest a good place of worship to me because i dont see all of this happening in Catholic church. Thank you very much sir.

3 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 11:00pm On Aug 02, 2019
He continued in another email.

Your post has really helped me alot in different aspect of my life.Aside from defeating my evil habit of matubation, i have started seeing things differently e.g my dreams and my love and willingness to draw closer to christ. 

Few days back i had a bad dream and i started praying and rebuking the dream immediately i woke up from the sleep this is something i dont normally do before. and also three days ago i prayed to God about my catholic faith after reading your reply to someone on your post about Catholic and later that night i had a dream that i wanted to buy a rosary and the process of selecting the one i want i started seeing some occult sacraments among other catholic church sacraments. I woke up and i started praying for God to show me more light as i was not satisfied with the dream. 

Your post has really helped me in life and please dont stop posting irrespective of the negative things people are saying to derail the thread.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 11:11pm On Aug 02, 2019
By the grace of God I finally led the guy that was having masturbation problem to Jesus.

This testimony below was sent to me some weeks ago, by my secondary school mate, that was addicted to drinking and smoking.

He is now a changed man.

goodday brother,
 i dreamt of you and i meeting in a one room apartment, then you saw
me and smiled saying you can remeber.

I have finally stop drinking and smoking since on friday.

pls remeber me in your prayer.

1 Like

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 11:17pm On Aug 02, 2019
This is the testimony of a lady who was emotionally abused and manipulated by a false prophet, after which she had absolute hatred for him and refused to forgive him.

I counseled her and told her what to do by God's grace.

Good evening sir. I wish to brief you on the progress so far. 

Since the day I spoke to you, I noticed I feel so light in my spirit. 

All the bitterness I feel towards him are all gone. 

But I still want to give it time as I keep on praying. 

God bless you sir. I pray God will continue to increase you.

4 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 11:23pm On Aug 02, 2019
These are the only ones I'd share.

I was led to share them by the Spirit of God, so I beg you in the name of God to give Him all the glory, cos I can't do any of this at all.

My greatest joy is to see people won to the faith and overcome sinful habits, cos the son of man is come to seek and save that which was lost.

There are so many testimonies, but I was led to share this, cos there's joy in heaven over one saved soul.

The thread is still opened for genuine questions and answers.

8 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 11:30pm On Aug 02, 2019
As the deer pants for water , Lord my soul longs for you. forever and ever yes, this heart beats for you.( 2ce)

Something more than gold, I've got something more than gold(2ce).

If all I've got is Jesus, I've got something more than gold.

I'll scream it to the world, Jesus is more than gold.

More than gold(2ce)
I've got something more than gold.
I'll tell it to the world, Jesus is more than gold.

Judith kanayo/ mercy chinwo.

Jesus is indeed more than gold and if you don't have Him , you're missing a lot.

God bless

10 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 11:33pm On Aug 02, 2019
tomtween1:

hmmmm

to be honest, I don't believe in most if these doctrines.

Thank God.
I think you have a ministry to fulfill and it might have to do with Catholics , that's why you had that dream.
I'm yet to hear from you via mail
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 11:35pm On Aug 02, 2019
EnthronedbyGod:
By the grace of God I finally led the guy that was having masturbation problem to Jesus.

This testimony below was sent to me some weeks ago, by my secondary school mate, that was addicted to drinking and smoking.

He is now a changed man.

goodday brother,
 i dreamt of you and i meeting in a one room apartment, then you saw
me and smiled saying you can remeber.

I have finally stop drinking and smoking since on friday.

pls remeber me in your prayer.

it must be noted that the person this my school mate saw wasn't me, but an angel of God that used my image.

it's necessary I clarify this, cos of misconception.

5 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 11:44pm On Aug 02, 2019
Being confident of this very thing, that He which had begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ. Philippians 1: 6.
Whether the devil likes it or not, all the good works that God has started with this thread will be perfected in Jesus Christ name. @EnthronedbyGod, continue to do what you are sent, God's got your back!

5 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 11:50pm On Aug 02, 2019
Bodydialect57:
Being confident of this very thing, that He which had begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ. Philippians 1: 6.
Whether the devil likes it or not, all the good works that God has started with this thread will be perfected in Jesus Christ name. @EnthronedbyGod, continue to do what you are sent, God's got your back!

Amen.
You're blessed immeasurably.

2 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by madprophet(m): 11:54pm On Aug 02, 2019
The kind of attacks that prevails on NL. Am not surprised you talking about attacks.

It's a very normal thing on NL especially with threads like this.

God would help us
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 11:57pm On Aug 02, 2019
Amen sir, you too.
EnthronedbyGod:

Amen.
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 12:00am On Aug 03, 2019
Amen sir, you too
EnthronedbyGod:

Amen.
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by CodeTemplar: 3:37am On Aug 03, 2019
EnthronedbyGod:

Not enough proof.

Stop the attack please, cos it's derailing the thread.

God bless you as you understand.
so what proof will convince you maybe I could go after it?
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by CodeTemplar: 3:49am On Aug 03, 2019
EnthronedbyGod:
A young man who wasn't born again and ended up getting into yahoo yahoo out of frustration came across this thread and sent me a PM, I can authoritatively tell you, that he's now genuinely born again and has left yahoo yahoo.

This isn't a made up story, cos this guy had already made money previously from his yahoo business.

I know God will finish what He started in this young man's life.

I must state before I continue that it's God that does the miracles, and not me, so all glory should be given to God.

I only decided to share some of this testimonies to shame the devil.
Since discussions had changed, i though the thread was coming to an end.
If I may digress a little, what would you advise a born again ex-yahoo boy with lots of fraudulent cash.
To give them to the poor or try to do restitution by contacting victims and returning the fraudulent cash?
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by TabletMan: 8:40am On Aug 03, 2019
EnthronedbyGod:
He continued in another email.

Your post has really helped me alot in different aspect of my life.Aside from defeating my evil habit of matubation, i have started seeing things differently e.g my dreams and my love and willingness to draw closer to christ. 

Few days back i had a bad dream and i started praying and rebuking the dream immediately i woke up from the sleep this is something i dont normally do before. and also three days ago i prayed to God about my catholic faith after reading your reply to someone on your post about Catholic and later that night i had a dream that i wanted to buy a rosary and the process of selecting the one i want i started seeing some occult sacraments among other catholic church sacraments. I woke up and i started praying for God to show me more light as i was not satisfied with the dream. 

Your post has really helped me in life and please dont stop posting irrespective of the negative things people are saying to derail the thread. 

Please help me, i also experience a similar thing after praying the rosary yesterday night.
I don't know how to go about it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (109) (Reply)

Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist / Post Yoruba Christian Hymns Here / Pastor Chris And T.b Joshua Are Satanic. (pst Chris Is A White Demon)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.