Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,418 members, 7,819,509 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ - Religion (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ (213530 Views)

Biodun Fatoyinbo Was Rusticated At UNILORIN Over Cultism - Aliu Bolakale / You Are A Saint Through Christ. / Deliverance Through Speaking In Tongues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (109) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 9:59am On Aug 03, 2019
CodeTemplar:
so what proof will convince you maybe I could go after it?

Let it slide, for the sake of peace.
God bless

4 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 10:06am On Aug 03, 2019
CodeTemplar:

Since discussions had changed, i though the thread was coming to an end.
If I may digress a little, what would you advise a born again ex-yahoo boy with lots of fraudulent cash.
To give them to the poor or try to do restitution by contacting victims and returning the fraudulent cash?

Prayerfully contact the victims and restitute the money once he has it.

it's cursed money and can't be given to the poor.

If he doesn't have it and believes he won't be able to get it, he should still prayerfully contact the victims and ask for forgiveness.

5 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 10:08am On Aug 03, 2019
TabletMan:
Please help me, i also experience a similar thing after praying the rosary yesterday night.
I don't know how to go about it.

I'm just a mere man, it's only God that can help you.
He can do that through me, if He wishes to.

What experience did you have?.

3 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by CodeTemplar: 10:27am On Aug 03, 2019
EnthronedbyGod:

If he doesn't have it and believes he won't be able to get it, he should still prayerfully contact the victims and ask for forgiveness.
Just as I was thinking. A lot of souls are still taking their chances to profitably trade with sin and make money for themselves before "repenting".
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by TabletMan: 10:37am On Aug 03, 2019
EnthronedbyGod:

I'm just a mere man, it's only God that can help you.
He can do that through me, if He wishes to.

What experience did you have?.
I saw one woman with long finger nails chasing me and later I ran into a shop with different occultic materials and item.
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 10:43am On Aug 03, 2019
TabletMan:
I saw one woman with long finger nails chasing me and later I ran into a shop with different occultic materials and item.

Did you make you the prayer with the rosary after you came across this thread of before?.

I'll give you a response after you answer this question, I'm asking this question, cos I'm driving at something.
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by MuttleyLaff: 10:46am On Aug 03, 2019
EnthronedbyGod:
A young man who wasn't born again and ended up getting into yahoo yahoo out of frustration came across this thread and sent me a PM, I can authoritatively tell you, that he's now genuinely born again and has left yahoo yahoo.

This isn't a made up story, cos this guy had already made money previously from his yahoo business.

I know God will finish what He started in this young man's life.

I must state before I continue that it's God that does the miracles, and not me, so all glory should be given to God.

I only decided to share some of this testimonies to shame the devil.

CodeTemplar:
Since discussions had changed, i though the thread was coming to an end.
If I may digress a little, what would you advise a born again ex-yahoo boy with lots of fraudulent cash.
To give them to the poor or try to do restitution by contacting victims and returning the fraudulent cash?

EnthronedbyGod:

"♪♫♬ See me see trouble. Am I a yahoo boy? Ẹ ra mi, ẹgba mi o. Shey mo jọ ọmọ yahoo? Emi o mọ Sars. Sars t’emi mọ is Sarz on the beat. Ọlọpa kole mu wa. Tani sars fẹ mulọ ni bi?. Ẹyin blogger blogger. Shey mo jọ ọmọ yahoo? Shey wọn kọ yahoo si mi lori ni? Am I a yahoo boy? Emi hotmail, mo fine gan. I am not a yahoo boy♩♪ ♫ ♬"

You this man, again, have turned up on this thread with another of your lopsided and off-balance questionings.

If only, you're going to be truthful and honest, let's face it, no one is capable of fully doing restitution, and this is why the ultimate or final restitution has been made on our behalf by Jesus Christ on the cross of Calvary. Now before you start to hop off and going to try be quoting Zacchaeus for me, just remember that Zacchaeus promised and did restitution because Jesus hadnt yet died for us and the laws of restitution hadnt then yet been nailed to the cross

Now, watch this CodeTemplar, a man, as a muslim, was married to four wives before converting to a believer/chtistian, what restitution about his four wives are you expecting this ex-muslim man now to do, hmm? Some former killer armed robbers that are now turned pastors, what restitution pato, are you expecting from them, hmm? What restitution are you expecting from a woman that aborted a three month old pregnancy, hmm? Or someone that "killed" an only child of a widow, hmmm?

"I don't reject God's kindness. If we receive God's approval by obeying laws, then Christ's death was pointless
(i.e. for if keeping the law could make us right with God, then there was no need for Christ to die)
"
- Galatians 2:21

"But now we have been released from the law, for we died to it and are no longer captive to its power. Now we can serve God, not in the old way of obeying the letter of the law, but in the new way of living in the Spirit."
- Romans 7:6

Listen CodeTemplar, just as Zacchaeus, who instead of the restitution law (i.e. Leviticus 6:4-5 or Numbers 5:6-7) that demanded one must make full restitution for a particular sin and add a fifth of the sin's value to it, but was lead by the Spirit to give half of his property to the poor and pay four times as much as he owed, to those he had defrauded and/or cheated on, in any way, so anyone is expected to do. Restituition has been done by Jesus Christ for us, as I've earlier said, however, only do what you have to do, as you're being persuaded and/or led by the Holy Spirit to do.

The real restitution, I maintain, has been done on our behalf by Jesus Christ, who has puchased back to us all that the devil has stolen from us, now if possible, and so far as it depends on you, you may want to make restitution, but sometimes, it's best to not go wake a sleeping dog but to just let sleeping dogs lie. 1 John 2:2, says about Jesus and what He has done on our behalf, that: "He is the payment for our sins, and not only for our sins, but also for the sins of the whole world."

What if he isnt able to contact the victims to ask for forgiveness?. What then happens, hmm? Are you guys sure there actually is a spelled out biblical basis for restitution sha, hmm? Does after the finished work on the cross of Calvary, Jesus command restititution, erhn?

CodeTemplar:
Just as I was thinking. A lot of souls are still taking their chances to profitably trade with sin and make money for themselves before "repenting".
"But God said to him, ‘You fool! This very night your life will be required of you. Then who will own what you have accumulated?’"
- Luke 12:20

"Make no mistake about this: You can never make a fool out of God. Whatever you plant is what you'll harvest."
- Galatians 6:7

2 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by MuttleyLaff: 11:00am On Aug 03, 2019
EnthronedbyGod:
Not enough proof.

Stop the attack please, cos it's derailing the thread.

God bless you as you understand.

CodeTemplar:
so what proof will convince you maybe I could go after it?

EnthronedbyGod:
Let it slide, for the sake of peace.
God bless
You would notice I never bothered to dignify the false accusations with any replies. It is not worth it. The funniest thing of all, is me legitimately laughing out loud reading him, trying to find a black cat in a dark room, especially when there is no cat. Smh.
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 11:10am On Aug 03, 2019
Young man, stop wasting your time seeking my attention, cos you won't get any.
I just felt I should give you this advice.
Proverbs 1:17- Surely in vain, the net is spread in the sight of any bird.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by CodeTemplar: 11:33am On Aug 03, 2019
MuttleyLaff:

You would notice I never bothered to dignify the false accusations with any replies. It is not worth it. The funniest thing of all, is me legitimately laughing out loud reading him, trying to find a black cat in a dark room, especially when there is no cat. Smh.
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by CodeTemplar: 11:42am On Aug 03, 2019
MuttleyLaff:

"♪♫♬ See me see trouble. Am I a yahoo boy? Ẹ ra mi, ẹgba mi o. Shey mo jọ ọmọ yahoo? Emi o mọ Sars. Sars t’emi mọ is Sarz on the beat. Ọlọpa kole mu wa. Tani sars fẹ mulọ ni bi?. Ẹyin blogger blogger. Shey mo jọ ọmọ yahoo? Shey wọn kọ yahoo si mi lori ni? Am I a yahoo boy? Emi hotmail, mo fine gan. I am not a yahoo boy♩♪ ♫ ♬"

"Make no mistake about this: You can never make a fool out of God. Whatever you plant is what you'll harvest."
If I speak my mind now. Some may tag it derailment of topic. Don't assume your act of lumping willful sin and sin done in ignorance together, then sampling irrelevant scriptures out of context has earned you any respect o.
I just let it slide as OP suggested.
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by MuttleyLaff: 11:44am On Aug 03, 2019
EnthronedbyGod:
Young man, stop wasting your time seeking my attention, cos you won't get any.
Mister Methuselah, not, what's it like writing a comment like this. I guess, it is only a self conceited person, who will think he is that important enough for anyone to be wasting their and be seeking your attention. Smh, you don't know the half of it

EnthronedbyGod:
I just felt I should give you this advice.

Proverbs 1:17- Surely in vain, the net is spread in the sight of any bird.
Here you go again on another self conceited ego trip. You're so puffed up with conceit

For every false doctrine, every wrong step, every wrong word you type, for every piece of evidence of your ignorance etcetera, I'll cause you indigestion, like nothing you've ever felt before. Mark those words.

I suffer ignoranuses gladly, but not ignoranuses, who take pride and delight in their ignoranuses
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Mariangeles(f): 12:03pm On Aug 03, 2019
MuttleyLaff:

You this man, again, have turned up on this thread with another of your lopsided and off-balance questionings.

If only, you're going to be truthful and honest, let's face it, no one is capable of fully doing restitution, and this is why the ultimate or final restitution has been made on our behalf by Jesus Christ on the cross of Calvary. Now before you start to hop off and going to try be quoting Zacchaeus for me, just remember that Zacchaeus promised and did restitution because Jesus hadnt yet died for us and the laws of restitution hadnt then yet been nailed to the cross

Now, watch this CodeTemplar, a man has a muslim, was married to four wives before converting to a believer/chtistian, what restitution about his four wives are you expecting this ex-muslim man now to do, hmm? Some former killer armed robbers that are now turned pastors, what restitution pato, are you expecting from them, hmm? What restitution are you expecting from a woman that aborted a three month old pregnancy, hmm? Or someone that "killed" an only child of a widow, hmmm?

"I don't reject God's kindness. If we receive God's approval by obeying laws, then Christ's death was pointless
(i.e. for if keeping the law could make us right with God, then there was no need for Christ to die)
"

"But now we have been released from the law, for we died to it and are no longer captive to its power. Now we can serve God, not in the old way of obeying the letter of the law, but in the new way of living in the Spirit."

Listen CodeTemplar, just as Zacchaeus, who instead of the restitution law (i.e. Leviticus 6:4-5 or Numbers 5:6-7) that demanded one must make full restitution for a particular sin and add a fifth of the sin's value to it, but was lead by the Spirit to give half of his property to the poor and pay four times as much as he owed, to those he had defrauded and/or cheated on, in any way, so anyone is expected to do. Restituition has been done by Jesus Christ for us, as I've earlier said, however, only do what you have to do, as you're being persuaded and/or led by the Holy Spirit to do.

The real restitution, I maintain, has been done on our behalf by Jesus Christ, who has puchased back to us all that the devil has stolen from us, now if possible, and so far as it depends on you, you may want to make restitution, but sometimes, it's best to not go wake a sleeping dog but to just let sleeping dogs lie. 1 John 2:2, says about Jesus and what He has done on our behalf, that: "He is the payment for our sins, and not only for our sins, but also for the sins of the whole world."

What if he isnt able to contact the victims to ask for forgiveness?. What then happens, hmm? Are you guys sure there actually is a spelled out biblical basis for restitution sha, hmm? Does after the finished work on the cross of Calvary, Jesus command restititution, erhn?

"But God said to him, ‘You fool! This very night your life will be required of you. Then who will own what you have accumulated?’"

I ask again, what is your purpose on this thread ?
Seems to me like you have allowed yourself to be used by the devil to discredit the works of the op

You fool no one by excellently quoting the scriptures, evil satan did that ...
The main point is the motive behind your actions .

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by tomtween1(m): 12:07pm On Aug 03, 2019
EnthronedbyGod:

Thank God.
I think you have a ministry to fulfill and it might have to do with Catholics , that's why you had that dream.
I'm yet to hear from you via mail

I thought I replied only to realize that it didn't go through
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Shepherd00: 12:20pm On Aug 03, 2019
EnthronedbyGod:

Hmmm. This will require a very high level of wisdom, if not, his life may go for it.

2 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by TabletMan: 12:21pm On Aug 03, 2019
EnthronedbyGod:

Did you make you the prayer with the rosary after you came across this thread of before?.

I'll give you a response after you answer this question, I'm asking this question, cos I'm driving at something.
I always pray my rosary but this experience started when I stumbled on this thread.
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by tomtween1(m): 12:55pm On Aug 03, 2019
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by finalboss(m): 3:01pm On Aug 03, 2019
Long thread, I stopped reading when you said holy Mary is the same as Allah. Boy you know nothing

5 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by MuttleyLaff: 3:24pm On Aug 03, 2019
finalboss:
Long thread, I stopped reading when you said holy Mary is the same as Allah. Boy you know nothing
You woke very early because you actually stopped reading at page 2 then if thats when and where you stopped. Wow. I remember reading those comments and just smh. Itching ears like gossips and enjoy salacious stories anyway.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by LilMissFavvy(f): 7:51pm On Aug 03, 2019
Skip that page then continue reading.
finalboss:

1 Like

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 8:06pm On Aug 03, 2019
finalboss:
So tell us what is your grouse you that knows something?

Which of the two do you worship?

3 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by finalboss(m): 8:34pm On Aug 03, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
Skip that page then continue reading.
cheesy sorry I have better things to do.

1 Like

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by finalboss(m): 8:35pm On Aug 03, 2019
jesusjnr:

Sorry, who are you again

1 Like

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by CaveAdullam: 8:49pm On Aug 03, 2019
MuttleyLaff:

Now, watch this CodeTemplar, a man has a muslim, was married to four wives before converting to a believer/chtistian, what restitution about his four wives are you expecting this ex-muslim man now to do, hmm? Some former killer armed robbers that are now turned pastors, what restitution pato, are you expecting from them, hmm? What restitution are you expecting from a woman that aborted a three month old pregnancy, hmm? Or someone that "killed" an only child of a widow, hmmm?

"

AMP:Therefore if any person is [ingrafted] in Christ (the Messiah) he is a new creation (a new creature altogether); the old [previous moral and spiritual condition] has passed away. Behold, the fresh and new has come!
2 Corinthians 5:17

I concur with you. But as the OP will say, we cannot all agree on the same thing.

It is better to forge ahead with your new life in Christ than look for ways to repay your past sins when Christ Jesus has sets you free.

Restitution ti long ti stressful............. Can any really fulfill the demands of Restitution i.e from birth till you became born again?

Let the Holy Spirit leads.

Thanks.

God bless.

2 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 9:15pm On Aug 03, 2019
finalboss:
Sorry, who are you again
Clue: I am certainly not the "atheist" who came to a thread which completely debunked the myth called atheism, but claims to be put off this thread by the OP's claim that "holy Mary" and "Allah" meant the same thing.
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 9:59pm On Aug 03, 2019
Shepherd00:

Hmmm. This will require a very high level of wisdom, if not, his life may go for it.

Not at all, it doesn't require wisdom, but God's presence.
God told Moses, my presence shall go with you and I'll give you peace.
The Bible says the heart of the king is in God's hands, as the rivers of waters, He turns it whithersoever He wills, that's why I said prayerfully contact, meaning you must get a go ahead from God.

I did such and nothing happened to me, most of them didn't even collect back the items, they were even happy I contacted them because God had gone before me to soften their hearts.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Shepherd00: 10:08pm On Aug 03, 2019
EnthronedbyGod:

Not at all, it doesn't require wisdom, but God's presence.
God told Moses, my presence shall go with you and I'll give you peace.
The Bible says the heart of the king is in God's hands, as the rivers of waters, He turns it whithersoever He wills, that's why I said prayerfully contact, meaning you must get a go ahead from God.

I did such and nothing happened to me, most of them didn't even collect back the items, they were even happy I contacted them because God had gone before me to soften their hearts.
Okay then.
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 10:16pm On Aug 03, 2019
TabletMan:
I always pray my rosary but this experience started when I stumbled on this thread.

That question was impressed upon my heart.

This is the message I have for you.

1- You didn't stumble upon this thread, God brought you here.

2- You used to pray the rosary and nothing happened, because you were ignorant.

3- God wants to draw you closer to Himself, that's why you think you stumbled upon this thread.

4- You got some knowledge from this thread which stirred up something in your spirit, but you despised the knowledge and decided to continue in your past ways of praying rosary.

5- If you hadn't come across this thread, you wouldn't have had that attack, because you would have still been ignorant.

6- The spirit behind the rosary(queen of heaven) decided to fight back so as not to loose you.

7- The occultic shop you ran into is your worship centre- God was trying to tell you through the dream, that you thought you were running away from the queen of heaven, not knowing you're still running back into the fallen angels domain.

How long will you halt between 2 opinions?
Choose you this day whom you will serve.

God bless

6 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 10:26pm On Aug 03, 2019
jesusjnr:

Ignore that fellow, such people are here to seek attention.
When people who aren't seeking attention come across a thread and see something that pissing them off, they just stop reading and unfollow.

1 Like

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 10:34pm On Aug 03, 2019
EnthronedbyGod:

Ignore that fellow, such people are here to seek attention.
When people who aren't seeking attention come across a thread and see something that pissing them off, they just stop reading and unfollow.
Ok if you say so.

I just wanted to expose him for who he was, for He knows me very well and I also know him.
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 10:45pm On Aug 03, 2019
CaveAdullam:

It is better to forge ahead with your new life in Christ than look for ways to repay your past sins

Restitution ti long ti stressful............. Can any really fulfill the demands of Restitution i.e from birth till you became born again?

Thanks.

God bless.

1- That's not the meaning of that verse - Old things( sins forgiving, our old nature in Adam passed away) , all things become new( New nature in Christ).

2- It has nothing to do with repaying for past sins, for no man can repay for sins, cos Christ has already paid for it, but rather having a conscience void of offence towards God and man.

3- No man can restitute for all he has done for that's impossible and unrealistic, but sometimes the Holy Spirit brings some things to our memory so that we can make our ways right.
Jesus said the prince of this world cometh and hath nothing in me.

Do you mean if you defrauded me of #5m and I see you after 3 years , I wouldn't arrest you, because you have become born again claiming Christ has washed away your sins.
My brother if you did such and I caught you when I was an unbeliever I would lock you up in jail and forget you.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (109) (Reply)

Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist / Post Yoruba Christian Hymns Here / Pastor Chris And T.b Joshua Are Satanic. (pst Chris Is A White Demon)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.