Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ - Religion (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ (214086 Views)

Biodun Fatoyinbo Was Rusticated At UNILORIN Over Cultism - Aliu Bolakale / You Are A Saint Through Christ. / Deliverance Through Speaking In Tongues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (109) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 11:49am On Jul 30, 2019
The Spirit made me to understand that the reason I wasn't crowned in 2007 was because I wasn't mature enough to be crowned.

No one crowns a child king, and even if He's crowned he will be surrounded by people who will assist him, till he knows his left from his right.

Most Christians lack understanding of who they are, and that's why the devil easily manipulates and oppresses them.

The Bible says in Him, we live and move and have our beings.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 11:56am On Jul 30, 2019
Most of the things I learnt as a Christian, I learnt them on my knees in communion with the Holy Ghost.

I've spent more than 70 percent of my Christian life fasting, praying and studying.

For about 4 years after i graduated, I locked myself indoors in my parents place and never went out except to buy toiletries or barb my hair. Sometimes I didn't even see outside my apartment for 3months.

The Holy Ghost personally taught me 90% of what I know today.

This was all done by the enabling power and grace of the Holy Ghost and He can do same for you if you give him all.

God bless

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Rogersmith(m): 12:00pm On Jul 30, 2019
EnthronedbyGod:
Most of the things I learnt as a Christian, I learnt them on my knees in communion with the Holy Ghost.

I've spent more than 70 percent of my Christian life fasting, praying and studying.

For about 4 years after i graduated, I locked myself indoors in my parents place and never went out except to buy toiletries or barb my hair. Sometimes I didn't even see outside my apartment for 3months.

The Holy Ghost personally taught me 90% of what I know today.

This was all done by the enabling power and grace of the Holy Ghost and He can do same for you if you give him all.

God bless
Grace!!!

2 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by CodeTemplar: 12:29pm On Jul 30, 2019
EnthronedbyGod:

People don't realise that it's just a moniker.

The problem is that most Christians here, have gotten so angry with most of his posts, that they have subconsciously started hating him.

Their is a thin line between love and hatred.

What everyone ought to do is to pray for the young man and let him be.
To me it isn't just a moniker. If you go through his post history, you may discover the dude has a warped superiority complex and it is nearly impossible to change his stance on the simplest of issues. He thinks Oyedepo is headed for hell because of PJ. He corrects The Holy Spirit. He opposes tithe. He labels anyone who doesn't agree with him a pharisee. He takes pleasure in coming up with radical teachings also and I suspect that's where he has gone wrong.
If you have been on Nairaland long enough, then you probably heard of a guy under the user account Musiwa. He used to be active in politics section back in the days(2007-2012). JesusJnr reminds me of that dude so much. He appears just as delusional as that guy and I even suspect he could be same guy.
JesusJnr is a bad sample or good example of what superiority complex can do to someone. Even Jesus advises us on the need to humble ourselves. He even dined with lowly people in order to win them over.

3 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by CodeTemplar: 12:42pm On Jul 30, 2019
Jtrain:
Christian doctrines such as the Trinity, or the unique deity of Jesus Christ — are cults in a theological sense. Thus, the Jehovah’s Witnesses, Mormons, and Christian Scientists qualify as cultists.
OK.
So what is a cult?
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by CodeTemplar: 12:47pm On Jul 30, 2019
OCTAVO:

Yes sir, people against his moniker are only allowing personal sentiment to becloud their view. I unfollowed this thread yesterday because it's no longer serving its purpose, but I have to respond to this comment.
I've seen L u c i f e r moniker on this same nairaland, would they have him bear a satanic moniker like that or Jesus jnr? Common!
May be that's true for some people but not for me. I have had many debates with him here. His ideas are so so radical and he entertains no form of modification to them. I purposely avoided him from page 1.

1 Like

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jul 30, 2019
And God's strenght will be your strenght. He will never leave nor forsake you.. Hold the fort no matter how many fiery darts the devil may throw at you. You are never alone.
Godgatme:
Thanks for your response sir....You are sure very right as to the demon been the Marine spirit whom the buccaneers swore allegiances to...

The grandpa of a thing is just a deceit to veil their demonic god and satanic imitation of God.

And what most of this cultist don't understand is whichever one they claim to belong to is a pyramid in which they are just pawns at the bottom in the satanic games of the few at the top...like in the buccaneer where they have the grandeye, galleon master and the likes at the top of the hierarchy..

My eyes have seen pepper and enough said about this....Those that have ears should hear.!!...Run away from cultism!!.

I will be sending you pm as I really help and direction in this spiritual journey.....I am a bit relieved when I saw you had to battle the satanic rage for years..

No retreat..No surrender by God's grace.

1 Like

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jul 30, 2019
Please bro, i'm sorry it had to come to this but you can delete the apology, because I have heard you loud and clear.

And don't stop praying for me but please scratch the part for me to come back for you don't need to do so, since I very well know how important this is on the Kingdom scale, hence It's not only easy but an honor and a pleasure for me to do so, so we could continue to wreck serious havoc on the gates of hell together in spite of our differences.

You can't possibly fathom the extent the devil would go to when his works are under such extent of attack, but thank God the gates of hell has not prevailed, so now he going to feel the full wrath of the Spirit for his failed attempt.

I was recently going through the thread of Charlyg1 on seeing angels, demons etc., and saw the part where not long after he started exposing the devil's works, he began to see movement of shadows to suggest that Satan had begun to react to the effect of his efforts in Nairaland. And I wasn't surprised at all for anyone who troubles Satan here or elsewhere would definitely elicit a reaction from him.

I believe you now understand why this is so important for me, for I know what it takes to make personal sacrifices, so it's crucial for me that Jesus reaps the reward of His suffering having stark knowledge all what He had to go through.

I am sorry in any way I've have offended you in the past, I also apologise in advance for possible future offences so that it wouldn't be a hindrance.

Please bro if God has revealed anything to you concerning me, feel free to let me know concerning everything via email, for I am all ears.

Thank you for loving the Lord to the extent you do bro.

God bless you.

EnthronedbyGod:

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jul 30, 2019
EnthronedbyGod:
Instantly I saw myself going towards the throne that was empty to sit on it.

As I sat on the throne, the Lord Jesus stood at my back with a shining gold crown with many stars and placed it on my head.

As He placed it on my head, He spoke and said a King is born this day.

He removed the signet in His finger and placed it in my finger and said, I send you this day in my name.

Some other things happened which I wouldn't say here so that people don't misunderstand my intentions.
I can relate with this! I have personal revelations on this! And as the scripture has said we are Kings and Priest unto our God!!!
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jul 30, 2019
EnthronedbyGod:
Instantly I saw myself going towards the throne that was empty to sit on it.

As I sat on the throne, the Lord Jesus stood at my back with a shining gold crown with many stars and placed it on my head.

As He placed it on my head, He spoke and said a King is born this day.

He removed the signet in His finger and placed it in my finger and said, I send you this day in my name.

Some other things happened which I wouldn't say here so that people don't misunderstand my intentions.

The signet I mentioned here should not be viewed literally, but figuratively.

In the Bible days , kings wore signets, and when a king removes his signet and hands it to a person, it simply means that person has been vested with the kings authority, and that's what I meant when I said , He removed His signet and put it in my fingers and said I send you in my name.

This is how the Spirit interpreted it for me, and I felt it necessary to clarify this, to avoid misunderstanding.

6 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jul 30, 2019
jesusjnr2:
Please bro, i'm sorry it had to come to this but you can delete the apology, because I have heard you loud and clear.

And don't stop praying for me but please scratch the part for me to come back for you don't need to do so, since I very well know how important this is on the Kingdom scale, hence It's not only easy but an honor and a pleasure for me to do so, so we could continue to wreck serious havoc on the gates of hell together in spite of our differences.

You can't possibly fathom the extent the devil would go to when his works are under such extent of attack, but thank God the gates of hell has not prevailed, so now he going to feel the full wrath of the Spirit for his failed attempt.

I was recently going through the thread of Charlyg1 on seeing angels, demons etc., and saw the part where not long after he started exposing the devil's works, he began to see movement of shadows to suggest that Satan had begun to react to the effect of his efforts in Nairaland. And I wasn't surprised at all for anyone who troubles Satan here or elsewhere would definitely elicit a reaction from him.

I believe you now understand why this is so important for me, for I know what it takes to make personal sacrifices, so it's crucial for me that Jesus reaps the reward of His suffering having stark knowledge all what He had to go through.

I am sorry in any way I've have offended you in the past, I also apologise in advance for possible future offences so that it wouldn't be a hindrance.

Please bro if God has revealed anything to you concerning me, feel free to let me know concerning everything via email, for I am all ears.

Thank you for loving the Lord to the extent you do bro.

God bless you.

It is well

1 Like

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jul 30, 2019
Tosinex:
I can relate with this! I have personal revelations on this! And as the scripture has said we are Kings and Priest unto our God!!!

To God be the glory.
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jul 30, 2019
EnthronedbyGod:
The Spirit made me to understand that the reason I wasn't crowned in 2007 was because I wasn't mature enough to be crowned.

No one crowns a child king, and even if He's crowned he will be surrounded by people who will assist him, till he knows his left from his right.

Most Christians lack understanding of who they are, and that's why the devil easily manipulates and oppresses them.

The Bible says in Him, we live and move and have our beings.

Who are we?
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jul 30, 2019
DominantMale:

Who are we?

Rephrase pls, cos I don't really understand the question
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jul 30, 2019
EnthronedbyGod:

Rephrase pls, cos I don't really understand the question

I highlighted a portion of your post and i asked who we are because you said most christians donot know who they are
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Trueyarn(m): 3:39am On Jul 31, 2019
Davoneskay:
OP! Some parts are false. Have u heard the names: Enlil, En.Ki, Nannar, Marduk, King Anu, Alalu, e.t.c.?
I can stake my cash that u've either not heard about them or have no knowledge of whom they rightly are.
All religions were created by aliens (the so called creator gods) to deceive and to keep mankind in bondage.
I've fasted and prayed without eating for more than 7 days...almost 14 days and other numerous fasts and prayers. In one of the dream, I saw 'Jesus' who told me all will be alright. I later discovered that it was my guardian angel who came in the form of Jesus. If yo a Muslim, it's possible to have seen your prophets or Jinns in the dream. All revolves around your belief.
Four yrs after this and other dramas, I discovered that it was possible to get revelations in the dream by asking with every seriousness (even without praying thru 'Jesus'). I saw things I was forbidden to speak.
So if all religions are created by aliens (the Anunnakis especially) who are the religion officials serving.
My belief is 'LOVE'.
I once went to the headquarters of a church in Nigeria (Southwestern part) and I saw a merman and a felt marine powers in that river where members do get their prayer water. The church is usually referred to by its acronyms. Virtually all G.Os in n out of Nigeria respect the church and its late founder.
Logically, a man whose father is a bastard has the gene of a bastard...as long as I sight any pastor (I know most men of gods proudly do this) mention that yeye old pentecostal church or the founder as a church or man of christ, I know I've seen another fake (as usual) man of gods.
In essence, to know ur direction, ask/say all that u desire or need to be revealed before bed time or in the middle of the night. You'll surely get it once it's sincere.
Your true self is your higher self...ur Oversoul.

Don't feel too cocky sha... Those names come from the summerian text or tablets written by Enki, and translated by Zachariah Sztichen. Religion is different from spirituality,while one is a method of control, the other is a method of awareness.
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by bass7: 8:59am On Jul 31, 2019
EnthronedbyGod:
When the revelation cleared, I started thinking about what I saw and that's when the Holy Spirit began to show and interpret scriptures I had neglected so many times.

Christ is the only begotten son of God and one with God and the Holy Ghost, because He wasn't created.

We Christians are indeed His brethren and have divine abilities in us, which most might never be able to use because lack of comprehension, understanding and maturity.

Dear brother,

You don't know what you have done for people on this platform.........May God continue to use you to liberate souls.......
I started following you the moment I came across your thread.
Thank and God bless you.

I sent you a mail notification, please reply me........ I have a whole lot to say

1 Like

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Rogersmith(m): 9:40am On Jul 31, 2019
bass7:

Dear brother,

You don't know what you have done for people on this platform.........May God continue to use you to liberate souls.......
I started following you the moment I came across your thread.
Thank and God bless you.

I sent you a mail notification, please reply me........ I have a whole lot to say
My brother God is using he to liberate a lot people on this platform. Bro EnthronedbyGod continue the good work.

3 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 11:01am On Jul 31, 2019
DominantMale:

I highlighted a portion of your post and i asked who we are because you said most christians donot know who they are

I'll address this in another thread
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 11:09am On Jul 31, 2019
bass7:

Dear brother,

You don't know what you have done for people on this platform........- Remove or change this, cos i didn't do anything for people, but rather God did through me. You can say What God has done through you.

May God continue to use you to liberate souls..... AMEN.

Thanks for following.

Amen and bless you too

I'm a pen and pencil in God's hands only used to do the writings and drawings.

By the grace of God, I am , what I am................, but the grace of God.
Not of works lest any man should boast

Replied you already.

3 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 11:21am On Jul 31, 2019
Godgatme:
Thanks for your response sir....
You sent me pm twice, and I've replied both. Check your email, and if it's not a valid email, use a valid one.
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Liquidwords: 11:23am On Jul 31, 2019
EnthronedbyGod:
I'm very sorry @Jesusjnr, if I offended you with any of my comments concerning you.

My purpose wasn't to place myself above you at all, for whatever we have today is strictly by God's grace.

I strongly believe you're of God regardless of what anyone thinks. I don't follow people's opinions, i follow the Spirit's leading.

We are all meant to pray for each other and admonish one another, you prayed for me seriously while I was writing this thread and I thought it necessary to do same for you.

I'm so sad that you left this thread and I pray you come back.

I understand what you're going through, cos I've been rejected and still being rejected on daily basis. Sometimes God takes us through strange paths as Christians to prune us and bring out the best in us.

@EnthronedbyGod I was determined not to comment here again but I am going to do so now. I would ask that you take your time to read these words.

First off, let me state that even though you have shown a level of wisdom in handling certain people on this thread and your other threads, on this issue, you are wrong. This is NOT the way to deal with this irrespective of who is involved. This is very wrong.

I have been with this thread from page one to this very page. When you started this thread you stated that you were led by the Holy Spirit to do so. Many people flocked to this thread(Both Christians and non Christians) including me. Personally, I agreed with the message and purpose of this thread within me. I still do.

Now, you said that shortly after you came on Nairaland you wanted to leave because of discouragement and attacks. Let me tell you bro, you didn't face rejection and ridicule. If you had opened this thread some four to six years ago, you would have seen real opposition to this thread. And most of the Christians here have had a raw deal. Many are still standing. Besides, I believe despite opposition we face as Christians, if what you are doing is by divine direction, then you will keep at it.

You have been here for only three months, in case you don't know, about 60% of the people on this Religion Section are Atheists, Occultists, New Agers, and Satanists. The Christian community here has had it rough.
Many have left and gone silent due to attacks and discouragement. Many did not have anyone to encourage them. That's why when you came here, your thread was like a breath of fresh air for many. I don't think you really realized what you have been doing here.

Jesus Christ leaves 99 to go find the lost sheep. He doesn't alienate the 99 to get the one. When the prodigal son returned, and his brother was resentful, their father didn't criticize the brother for being intolerant and hateful. Rather, he comforted him.

In this issue with jesusjnr, you have alienated and discouraged the very people you came here to encourage. You said many Christians here hate jesusjnr. I think there are some who don't like him and some who are just irritated at him. Like you have been also on your threads. If jesusjnr suddenly turns around from his "views" today, I believe many here will rejoice and celebrate it. Have you really taken your time to look through his post to see people expounding the word with him. You have done so here, how many persons have called you vainglorious for it?

Because of the barrage of attacks Christians here have faced, do you think it's easy when one of their own suddenly comes up and starts to destroy the very thing they are fighting for? Even if you are led to help jesusjnr come back to the right path, does it mean no any other Christian here matters to you? Are all foolish, ignorant, judgemental and shortsighted?

Besides, you don't even really know those who are praying for him or not. As you don't really know those who have been really praying for you here. I mentioned in my first post to jesusjnr that he is under the influence of seducing spirits. I stand by it. And I called for others to pray because his issue is in the realm of the spirit. We don't wrestle flesh and blood in the end.

But I have to say, you have behaved as though virtually every Christian here is hateful, and intolerant. And because jesusjnr showed an open support for you when you started, you have been positively disposed towards him. I can't blame you there. But in regards to other Christians here you have not done well.

Do you realize there are different people from different backgrounds and different level of understanding here? Some Christians here are emotional, some are ignorant of the word, some are argumentative, some are really trying to learn while some have a problem with expressing their views even in written form. But because of their love for this thread many of them have overlooked the moments you have been brash and intolerant.

You once responded to a lady here derogatorily and some of your responses leave a lot to be desired. For example this is you on this thread and this is the sort of statement Jesusjnr has made to others and others have made to him. No one has criticized you for it. Or call you hateful or intolerant. You even quantified this person here based on his other posts. And in your own words, you didn't much care.(paraphrased). In regard to jesusjnr, I don't need to speak the significance.

"You are a (cultist-Satanist) my man. I'm very sure of that and I have no apology for making such comment, even if I said I had a feeling.
You came to my thread to distract people claiming you came to seek knowledge.
You were clearly seeking my attention when you tried to invalidate my statements.
You have gotten the attention you were seeking for, you can peacefully leave this thread now since you have decided to continue with your hardened heart.
I went to your moniker to check your write ups and it just confirmed what I said.
You can leave now.
I pray you find Jesus
"

You probably have not noticed, but many people who loved and followed this thread have stopped. Wisdom is profibale to direct. I believe you quoted that once too.
There are pastors and ministries that you don't believe in or agree with or even like. Can we call you hateful for it? God wants to save everybody if it is possible. God is interested in the native doctor who is preparing black magic against someone right now, God is interested in Muslims, God wants to save ritual murderers and Atheists. God wants to restore jesusjnr too. That is not in dispute.

You said you believe you are sent here to restore him. Good. But bro, you have made it look like he is being persecuted and rejected by other brethren. Do you know what he has said to other Christians here? Do you know how he has attacked and rejected others. How he has denounced others as Jezebels, Satanists, and Mammon worshipers? Do you know how he has refused to entertain and accommodate others? Have you comforted others?

I still believe in your work here. Because the message is ever true and pure. But I am afraid, I can no longer be a part of this thread.

There are people who have reached out to you privately, don't you think it is still part of God's will to minister to them? The same hand of love and tolerance and I daresay bias you have extended towards jesusjnr you have not done same to others. You have been dismissive and impatient towards people here but they have accommodated it. Some I noticed have even kept mute out of respect for the grace of God and obvious anointing upon your life. I don't know you or jesusjnr or anyone here for that matter outside this platform. I believe we should be able to tell ourselves the truth and act in fairness. I have no ill feelings or anger towards you. And I have no desire to attack you as you have said of other people here. What matters, truly matters is the Kingdom of God and the body of Christ as a whole. Of which many are on this platform.

I sincerely hope that others are still touched and encouraged through this thread. I know you may find that hard to believe.

But for me, this is it. The novelty has won off and I am unfollowing. Your intentions are good but your execution here, as it concerns everyone has not been nice.

Peace.

4 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 11:37am On Jul 31, 2019
Liquidwords:

@EnthronedbyGod

But for me, this is it. The novelty has won off and I am unfollowing. Your intentions are good but your execution here, as it concerns everyone has not been nice.

Peace.

I never said no one prayed for him, I asked a question and said, How many have prayed for him? That's a question bro.

I said, I was rejected doesn't mean I was rejected on nairaland, for I didn't mention nairaland.

The shepherd leaving 99 doesn't mean alienating.

If you go back to my thread. you will see where I said towards the end, that I was led by God and if there was any error it was my flesh and not God. I said that cos I acknowledged that I'm still human and can make mistakes.

If people like Paul and Peter could make mistakes, who am I .
I'm just an earthen vessel bro.

If I offended you , I'm sorry and same goes to all that left.

I love you as much as I love all, so please don't unfollow.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 11:46am On Jul 31, 2019
HedwigesMaduro:

Wow! God bless you sir. You really got that " righteousness exalts a nation" analysis. May your wisdom in God increase the more in Jesus Name.
Amen!

God bless you too.

With God all things are possible.

Let His will alone be done and not that of any man.
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by tomtween1(m): 11:49am On Jul 31, 2019
wow...
this thread has been absolutely wonderful by the grace of God.

I started following and couldn't stop till I got to this page today. It has really blessed me...

please, I'll like to know about what you think about the Catholic church.

do you think all catholic church members are going to hell like everyone always says??

I am a catholic! I don't feel at home in any other church, however, I don't agree with every catholic teaching.

I brought this up because of what you said about the "queen of heaven whom most sect worship"...

Also, after reading what you said about seeking for God's guidance for a church to attend. I prayed that night and slept. I had a dream that I went to church (catholic church) and people were not much in church so they asked us to move to the front. I was holding five thousand naira on one hand and a Bible on the other. It got me confused.

before this dream, last month I still dreamt that I took a bucket half full of raw rice to my church and left it at the church.

is there no salvation in the catholic church

please I'll truly like to here from you and I'll really like you to mentor me as I've always loved God and tried to follow but keep falling.

please I'll send you a PM and I earnestly pray you reply me

@EnthronedbyGod

7 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 11:49am On Jul 31, 2019
Liquidwords:

@EnthronedbyGod I was determined not to comment here again but I am going to do so now. I would ask that you take your time to read these words.

First off, let me state that even though you have shown a level of wisdom in handling certain people on this thread and your other threads, on this issue, you are wrong. This is NOT the way to deal with this irrespective of who is involved. This is very wrong.

I have been with this thread from page one to this very page. When you started this thread you stated that you were led by the Holy Spirit to do so. Many people flocked to this thread(Both Christians and non Christians) including me. Personally, I agreed with the message and purpose of this thread within me. I still do.

Now, you said that shortly after you came on Nairaland you wanted to leave because of discouragement and attacks. Let me tell you bro, you didn't face rejection and ridicule. If you had opened this thread some four to six years ago, you would have seen real opposition to this thread. And most of the Christians here have had a raw deal. Many are still standing. Besides, I believe despite opposition we face as Christians, if what you are doing is by divine direction, then you will keep at it.

You have been here for only three months, in case you don't know, about 60% of the people on this Religion Section are Atheists, Occultists, New Agers, and Satanists. The Christian community here has had it rough.
Many have left and gone silent due to attacks and discouragement. Many did not have anyone to encourage them. That's why when you came here, your thread was like a breath of fresh air for many. I don't think you really realized what you have been doing here.

Jesus Christ leaves 99 to go find the lost sheep. He doesn't alienate the 99 to get the one. When the prodigal son returned, and his brother was resentful, their father didn't criticize the brother for being intolerant and hateful. Rather, he comforted him.

In this issue with jesusjnr, you have alienated and discouraged the very people you came here to encourage. You said many Christians here hate jesusjnr. I think there are some who don't like him and some who are just irritated at him. Like you have been also on your threads. If jesusjnr suddenly turns around from his "views" today, I believe many here will rejoice and celebrate it. Have you really taken your time to look through his post to see people expounding the word with him. You have done so here, how many persons have called you vainglorious for it?

Because of the barrage of attacks Christians here have faced, do you think it's easy when one of their own suddenly comes up and starts to destroy the very thing they are fighting for? Even if you are led to help jesusjnr come back to the right path, does it mean no any other Christian here matters to you? Are all foolish, ignorant, judgemental and shortsighted?

Besides, you don't even really know those who are praying for him or not. As you don't really know those who have been really praying for you here. I mentioned in my first post to jesusjnr that he is under the influence of seducing spirits. I stand by it. And I called for others to pray because his issue is in the realm of the spirit. We don't wrestle flesh and blood in the end.

But I have to say, you have behaved as though virtually every Christian here is hateful, and intolerant. And because jesusjnr showed an open support for you when you started, you have been positively disposed towards him. I can't blame you there. But in regards to other Christians here you have not done well.

Do you realize there are different people from different backgrounds and different level of understanding here? Some Christians here are emotional, some are ignorant of the word, some are argumentative, some are really trying to learn while some have a problem with expressing their views even in written form. But because of their love for this thread many of them have overlooked the moments you have been brash and intolerant.

You once responded to a lady here derogatorily and some of your responses leave a lot to be desired. For example this is you on this thread and this is the sort of statement Jesusjnr has made to others and others have made to him. No one has criticized you for it. Or call you hateful or intolerant. You even quantified this person here based on his other posts. And in your own words, you didn't much care.(paraphrased). In regard to jesusjnr, I don't need to speak the significance.

"You are a (cultist-Satanist) my man. I'm very sure of that and I have no apology for making such comment, even if I said I had a feeling.
You came to my thread to distract people claiming you came to seek knowledge.
You were clearly seeking my attention when you tried to invalidate my statements.
You have gotten the attention you were seeking for, you can peacefully leave this thread now since you have decided to continue with your hardened heart.
I went to your moniker to check your write ups and it just confirmed what I said.
You can leave now.
I pray you find Jesus
"

You probably have not noticed, but many people who loved and followed this thread have stopped. Wisdom is profibale to direct. I believe you quoted that once too.
There are pastors and ministries that you don't believe in or agree with or even like. Can we call you hateful for it? God wants to save everybody if it is possible. God is interested in the native doctor who is preparing black magic against someone right now, God is interested in Muslims, God wants to save ritual murderers and Atheists. God wants to restore jesusjnr too. That is not in dispute.

You said you believe you are sent here to restore him. Good. But bro, you have made it look like he is being persecuted and rejected by other brethren. Do you know what he has said to other Christians here? Do you know how he has attacked and rejected others. How he has denounced others as Jezebels, Satanists, and Mammon worshipers? Do you know how he has refused to entertain and accommodate others? Have you comforted others?

I still believe in your work here. Because the message is ever true and pure. But I am afraid, I can no longer be a part of this thread.

There are people who have reached out to you privately, don't you think it is still part of God's will to minister to them? The same hand of love and tolerance and I daresay bias you have extended towards jesusjnr you have not done same to others. You have been dismissive and impatient towards people here but they have accommodated it. Some I noticed have even kept mute out of respect for the grace of God and obvious anointing upon your life. I don't know you or jesusjnr or anyone here for that matter outside this platform. I believe we should be able to tell ourselves the truth and act in fairness. I have no ill feelings or anger towards you. And I have no desire to attack you as you have said of other people here. What matters, truly matters is the Kingdom of God and the body of Christ as a whole. Of which many are on this platform.

I sincerely hope that others are still touched and encouraged through this thread. I know you may find that hard to believe.

Peace.

My brother, God must surely bless you for this!!....
Imagine him saying we hate that fellow all because we pointed out his errors. Well, I pray he fulfills his mission with the man else it'd be him (the hired servant) loosing both the 99 and the 1(the Master's sheep).
God bless you, my friend.
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jul 31, 2019
michaelkaroh:

My brother, God must surely bless you for this!!....
Imagine him saying we hate that fellow all because we pointed out his errors. Well, I pray he fulfills his mission with the man else it'd be him (the hired servant) loosing both the 99 and the 1(the Master's sheep).
God bless you, my friend.

I love you too, and I'm not going to loose you in Jesus name.

I know I can't please everyone, and that's certain.

I have nothing against you.

I didn't say anyone hated him.

I said we should be careful, because there is a thin line between love and hate.

If you felt that what I did was wrong you should have prayed for me and not look for faults.

I love you with all my heart.

9 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jul 31, 2019
I said something earlier when I wanted to end the day thread and I'm going to say it again.

I was led to do this by God, if I made any mistakes, it's not God that made the mistakes, but my flesh.

I love everyone(@caveadullam,mariangeles,@liquidwords,@Anas09, @michaelkaroh,@OCTAVO, @codetemplar). If any of the above names has unfollowed pls come back.

I love all equally.

It's not only jesusjnr i said supported me, I also mentioned bodydialect.

Let's continue in peace and love without attacking each other.

God bless.

5 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jul 31, 2019
tomtween1:
wow...
this thread has been absolutely wonderful by the grace of God.

I started following and couldn't stop till I got to this page today. It has really blessed me...

please, I'll like to know about what you think about the Catholic church.

do you think all catholic church members are going to hell like everyone always says??

I am a catholic! I don't feel at home in any other church, however, I don't agree with every catholic teaching.

I brought this up because of what you said about the "queen of heaven whom most sect worship"...

Also, after reading what you said about seeking for God's guidance for a church to attend. I prayed that night and slept. I had a dream that I went to church (catholic church) and people were not much in church so they asked us to move to the front. I was holding five thousand naira on one hand and a Bible on the other. It got me confused.

before this dream, last month I still dreamt that I took a bucket half full of raw rice to my church and left it at the church.

is there no salvation in the catholic church

please I'll truly like to here from you and I'll really like you to mentor me as I've always loved God and tried to follow but keep falling.

please I'll send you a PM and I earnestly pray you reply me

@EnthronedbyGod

I don't think all Catholic members will go to hell, cos if you go back to my post from the beginning, you'll see where I spoke about 2 Catholic ladies. You can go and check up.

In every Church there are people who will go to hell and some to heaven, being born again is the first step to heaven

There is no salvation in any Church, salvation is only in Jesus, the only thing is that some Churches will guide you to the right part better than others.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Mariangeles(f): 12:30pm On Jul 31, 2019
EnthronedbyGod:
I said something earlier when I wanted to end the day thread and I'm going to say it again.

I was led to do this by God, if I made any mistakes, it's not God that made the mistakes, but my flesh.

I love everyone(@caveadullam,mariangeles,@liquidwords,@Anas09, @michaelkaroh,@OCTAVO, @codetemplar). If any of the above names has unfollowed pls come back.

I love all equally.

It's not only jesusjnr i said supported me, I also mentioned bodydialect.

Let's continue in peace and love without attacking each other.

God bless.
I am definitely still following and learning, although I'm mostly silent
smiley
May God continue to show and guide us through His way, to teach us His path and lead us in His truth, for He is the God of our salvation in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen .

3 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jul 31, 2019
We should know that the battle I'm fighting here isn't against humans, but against principalities, powers, against the rulers of darkness of this world and against spiritual wickedness in high places.

I don't dislike anyone, I love all with all my heart and if anyone has been offended with me I'm truly sorry.

I repeat the words of my master and Lord here, blessed is he, that shall not be offended with me.

If anyone left out of anger, return please.

I truly love everyone.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jul 31, 2019
Mariangeles:

I am definitely still following and learning, although I'm mostly silent
smiley
May God continue to show and guide us through His way, to teach us His path and lead us in His truth, for He is the God of our salvation in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen .

You just put a big smile on my face.

I wish you could see the way I smiled when I saw this.

You can always comment if what you have to say is edifying.

Thanks for following.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (109) (Reply)

Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist / Post Yoruba Christian Hymns Here / Pastor Chris And T.b Joshua Are Satanic. (pst Chris Is A White Demon)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 140
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.