Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,159 members, 7,821,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ - Religion (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ (214064 Views)

Biodun Fatoyinbo Was Rusticated At UNILORIN Over Cultism - Aliu Bolakale / You Are A Saint Through Christ. / Deliverance Through Speaking In Tongues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (109) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jul 31, 2019
EnthronedbyGod:

I don't think all Catholic members will go to hell, cos if you go back to my post from the beginning, you'll see where I spoke about 2 Catholic ladies. You can go and check up.

In every Church there are people who will go to hell and some to heaven, being born again is the first step to heaven

There is no salvation in any Church, salvation is only in Jesus, the only thing is that some Churches will guide you to the right part better than others.

Exactly bro.

Especially @bolded.

God bless you.

2 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by CodeTemplar: 1:03pm On Jul 31, 2019
EnthronedbyGod:
I said something earlier when I wanted to end the day thread and I'm going to say it again.

I was led to do this by God, if I made any mistakes, it's not God that made the mistakes, but my flesh.

I love everyone(@caveadullam,mariangeles,@liquidwords,@Anas09, @michaelkaroh,@OCTAVO, @codetemplar). If any of the above names has unfollowed pls come back.

I love all equally.

It's not only jesusjnr i said supported me, I also mentioned bodydialect.

Let's continue in peace and love without attacking each other.

God bless.
I have no problem with the thread but certain devilish individuals wrecking havoc to the faith of other on this forum while parading themselves as Jesus replica on the thread.

I can't comprehend why someone will take on Apostle Paul's Holy Spirit inspired scriptures/teachings and claim he is led by the same Holy Spirit. A house divided against itself we know won't stand so I made my choice boldly and as swiftly as possible once the thread progressed.

The thread is one I liked because I even considered starting a thread around this same topic of "Cultism and Its Spiritual Implications or Dynamics", so I was glad someone was going to shed some light on it and just dropped a comment initially. As it progressed I saw things I didn't like - many comments from very few persons - but restraint out of the need to avoid derailing the thread early.

I strongly believe repentance should precede forgiveness. I also see it as a true qualification for mercy and love. If anyone preaches a doctrine i perceive as corrupt doctrine and I sense it, I try to see if the person is actually "doing something willfully" or "something is doing the person subconsciously" but I can't say the former is the case for certain very active contributors on this thread so far.

3 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by MuttleyLaff: 1:25pm On Jul 31, 2019
EnthronedbyGod:
I don't think all Catholic members will go to hell, cos if you go back to my post from the beginning, you'll see where I spoke about 2 Catholic ladies. You can go and check up.

In every Church there are people who will go to hell and some to heaven, being born again is the first step to heaven

There is no salvation in any Church, salvation is only in Jesus, the only thing is that some Churches will guide you to the right part better than others.
I am almost certain that except you repent, you possibly might find yourself end up with hell and death in the lake of fire. How do I know? By your antecedents, fruits, your behavioural etcetera. Nothing personal, but saying out of love, what I've observed.
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by CaveAdullam: 1:31pm On Jul 31, 2019
EnthronedbyGod:
I said something earlier when I wanted to end the day thread and I'm going to say it again.

I was led to do this by God, if I made any mistakes, it's not God that made the mistakes, but my flesh.

I love everyone(@caveadullam,mariangeles,@liquidwords,@Anas09, @michaelkaroh,@OCTAVO, @codetemplar). If any of the above names has unfollowed pls come back.

I love all equally.

God bless.
Brother I always visit this thread day and night, keep up with your good works.

But one thing I want each and everyone of us to understand is that no man is an island of knowledge, only the Lord God Almighty; Jesus Christ is the perfect one.

If we come across anything contrary to our opinion, we should try and investigate into it instead of castigating it. I am a person that learn from anything or everybody whether they be unbelievers or believers of Christ. The only thing I'm always SENTIMENTAL ABOUT IS THE LORD JESUS CHRIST, HIS GRACE AND HIS FINISHED WORKS.

Many are still in bondage because they have refused to learn, they cherish their revelations or knowledge so much and neglecting it even in the light of the pure truth will seems as a big blow to them. These kind of people will rather choose to die in error than accept truth. Or don't you see this as the major cause of different denominations in Christendom?

I have learnt alot from you and others, and I want to encourage others to also develop a humble and a contrite heart that is opened to learning.

May the Lord God Almighty continue to help and comfort us by His Spirit through our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

Thanks.

God bless.

2 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jul 31, 2019
EnthronedbyGod:

I love you too, and I'm not going to loose you in Jesus name.

I know I can't please everyone, and that's certain.

I have nothing against you.

I didn't say anyone hated him.

I said we should be careful, because there is a thin line between love and hate.

If you felt that what I did was wrong you should have prayed for me and not look for faults.

I love you with all my heart.

God bless you. All is well.

1 Like

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Liquidwords: 1:56pm On Jul 31, 2019
EnthronedbyGod:

I love all equally.

God bless.

Sir, let me reiterate it: this thread has been a blessing and WILL still be a blessing. Why? Because I have a witness in my spirit about the message you brought here.

Let me state emphatically without any form of flattery or double dealing, I love the work here. I stayed silent for long because I sensed I had something to learn from you and your Christian walk. And I cannot do that while talking and trying to show that I have "experience" too. The most important thing to me in my Christian life is continuous encounter with God. And I have learned that this can come in any way.

Again, I do not hate anyone nor do I have any desire to attack you, or derail the thread or become a nuisance. A man whose ministry one doesn't agree with can't be a blessing to one.

I know you are not perfect. No one is. I have my personal weaknesses that I seek to overcome by the Grace of God. But, I saw something that I felt needed addressing that is why I made that post. I stand by it. It would be unfortunate if people who are supposed to be blessed by this thread become offended and turn back. I decided to leave initially because I felt my spirit was no longer comfortable with YOU the messenger not the message. I believe with all my heart in the message you have brought here.

I know it is not easy dealing with people enmasse like this. Especially on a faceless forum. It takes the Grace of God. But, I ask that you try to be more understanding and less dismissive of your followers. There ARE more standing with you here than you can imagine.

Once again, I appreciate your work here. I have ZERO ill feelings towards you nor seek to disparage you. I sincerely do apologize if I came across that way. I have no hatred or anger towards jesusjnr. I simply do not agree nor accommodate his doctrines nor his attitude. I firm about this. Plus, we know the source of his issue.

Peace.

2 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by CodeTemplar: 2:13pm On Jul 31, 2019
Do you know the problem I have with the doctrines of countering Apostle Paul's Holy Spirit inspired teaching?

It is not only devilish but I sense it is one created as a ground work for the ultimate discrediting of other key authors of the scriptures.

Consider America, a country regarded as Gods own country. It once started out with lots of religiously inclined principles but as time went by the devil crept in and started laying groundwork for some of the corrupt things in that country we currently see.
People started concocting stories of rape in order to force through the abortion laws.
Today, that same America has degenerated to a point where some class of animals have rights more than humans. You can't kill some animals and talk of it because their law has determined that those animals are endangered but same law allows homosexuality and doesn't see how homosexuality threatens the human existence.

I see same pattern with those challenging apostle Paul's authored scriptures. If they succeed, tomorrow they will rise and face maybe Moses then maybe Isaiah. And by that time it will be too late if we allow them give the picture of the kingdom of God as a house divided against itself(one which cannot stand) to undiscerning Christians.

5 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by tomtween1(m): 2:41pm On Jul 31, 2019
EnthronedbyGod:

You're absolutely correct...

"There is no Salvation in any church, Salvation is only in JESUS"

Thanks so much sir, this means a lot to me.

God bless you sir

please I sent you a Pm

4 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jul 31, 2019
Rogersmith:
Thank God for the baptism of the the Holy Spirit. my brother EnthronedbyGod sent me prayer points . In less than 30 minutes I was on fire praying in tongues. God is wonderful. An amazing experience that Christian need to have.
EnthronedbyGod you’re God sent. God bless your ministry.
I must say I have really been impressed by the passion you've shown concerning this thread and for the lost and the things of God, it's worthy of mention.

I want to urge you to please not stop until you've given God your all so that God could use you to bring out the best of Himself for the whole world to see.

Believe me bro, you haven't seen anything of enthronedbyGod yet, for this is only a tip of the iceberg of what God is going to use him to do both here in nairaland, Nigeria, and beyond these shores. For he's one of those God would use to usher in the last move of God on Earth.

I heard him reveal somethings and I just laughed because I know what it means whenever God gets a vessel that unreservedly gives Him his all, that's like asking for serious trouble for when God starts returning the favor and to express Himself through such a vessel, the vessel would start crying, "Lord, are you sure this not to much for one person to bear?"

The reason I'm saying this is because though he may have not directly said it, he paid a very high price for him to be entrusted with such extent of Spirit. If not he would never have been granted such at least not to this extent, because there's a price involved, so that some do not get it twisted.

I believe he was willing to pay the high price for such extent of the Spirit and God gave him the grace to achieve the desire of his heart.

And I hope you understand why I'm telling you this, so that you can be likewise, for heaven needs more people like him whose lives would be all about God for the last move of God which is imminent, just as it was when the first one took place.

I'm really feel your spirit and thought I should acknowledge you.

God bless.

1 Like

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Rogersmith(m): 3:10am On Aug 01, 2019
jesusjnr:
I must say I have really been impressed by the passion you've shown concerning this thread and for the lost and the things of God, it's worthy of mention.

I want to urge you to please not stop until you've given God your all so that God could use you to bring out the best of Himself for the whole world to see.

Believe me bro, you haven't seen anything of enthronedbyGod yet, for this is only a tip of the iceberg of what God is going to use him to do both here in nairaland, Nigeria, and beyond these shores. For he's one of those God would use to usher in the last move of God on Earth.

I heard him reveal somethings and I just laughed because I know what it means whenever God gets a vessel that unreservedly gives Him his all, that's like asking for serious trouble for when God starts returning the favor and to express Himself through such a vessel, the vessel would start crying, "Lord, are you sure this not to much for one person to bear?"

The reason I'm saying this is because though he may have not directly said it, he paid a very high price for him to be entrusted with such extent of Spirit. If not he would never have been granted such at least not to this extent, because there's a price involved, so that some do not get it twisted.

I believe he was willing to pay the high price for such extent of the Spirit and God gave him the grace to achieve the desire of his heart.

And I hope you understand why I'm telling you this, so that you can be likewise, for heaven needs more people like him whose lives would be all about God for the last move of God which is imminent, just as it was when the first one took place.

I'm really feel your spirit and thought I should acknowledge you.

God bless.
God is pouring out His Spirit upon ready vessels.
Thank you very much sir.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 9:23am On Aug 01, 2019
Rogersmith:

God is pouring out His Spirit upon ready vessels.
Thank you very much sir.
Thank God, for it is all about Him.

God bless.
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Standing5(m): 3:09pm On Aug 01, 2019
This threat shouldn't have gone beyond page 12 if not for certain argumentative individuals with questionable reputation here. I find it less readable because of the redundant arguments and bickering by a certain individual.
I can see OP is trying to hard to carry people along. I will advise OP to just post his educative stuffs and leave the attention seeking ones to do their things.

2 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Standing5(m): 3:15pm On Aug 01, 2019
jesusjnr:
Thank God, for it is all about Him.

God bless.
I just want you to that we wrestle not against fellow Nairalanders or posters but against principalities and powers and rulers of darkness of this world in heavenly places.
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Tweak2k: 5:48pm On Aug 01, 2019
EnthronedbyGod:
I can't stop laughing,someone said I'm watching too many American movies�. I don't lie and won't lie.
Not everyone you see on the road is human, strange things are happening daily. The spiritual controls the physical.
I was not just an ordinary axeman. I did unspeakable things which I might likely not talk about here,cos I'm not here to glorify Satan.
I must state categorically that there is nothing like atheism. It's either you're in God's camp or in the devil's camp. You can't be in the middle so stop allowing the devil deceive you. Most of the things you see in American movies are gotten from the church of Satan .

Tell me the full story
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 10:26pm On Aug 01, 2019
tomtween1:
wow...
this thread has been absolutely wonderful by the grace of God.

please, I'll like to know about what you think about the Catholic church.

I brought this up because of what you said about the "queen of heaven whom most sect worship"...

@EnthronedbyGod

I'll give you my honest opinion about the catholic church and I pray it doesn't stir up any strife.

I have a lot of reservations concerning the catholic church cos of their misleading doctrines, that's why i've never stepped my foot there since I became born again.

1- There is nothing like purgatory. It's a lie
2- The veneration of the pope and the claim that he's infallible and the successor of Peter is a lie and idolatry.
3- The prayer made through saints and the false claim of Mary being a means to get to God is idolatry.
4- The use of the rosary and the physical cross is idolatry.
5- The believe that the bread and wine taken during communion is the actual body and blood of Jesus is false doctrine and idolatry.
6- The celibacy of reverend father and nuns is a doctrine of seducing spirits( it should be of freewill and not compulsory)
7- Confession made to priests is idolatry.
8- The refusal to eat meats on certain days is a doctrine of seducing spirits.
9- Their belief in relics is idolatry.
10- The use of incense and candles is witchcraft and satanic.
11- The claim of the appearance of Mary in certain places is a lie, for that is the queen of heaven and not Mary.

Many other satanic teachings which I can't list here.

Have you wondered why Muslims use and have something similar to the rosary? It is thesame fallen angel bro, don't be deceived.

How many times have you seen reverend fathers make altar calls?

Make sure you don't partake in any of the above mentioned.

5 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 10:32pm On Aug 01, 2019
tomtween1:

You're absolutely correct...

"There is no Salvation in any church, Salvation is only in JESUS"
Thanks so much sir, this means a lot to me.
God bless you sir

please I sent you a Pm

Sent you a mail
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 11:36pm On Aug 01, 2019
I came across some disturbing facts here on nairaland about bbnaija.

1- All the candidates since inception are mostly Christians

2- Last year Bambam went into the bbnaija house as a Christian, came out as an unbeliever and a sex symbol.

3- This year , khafi went into bbnaija as a converted Christian who had been celibate for years, unfortunately people who watch the show say she has turned herself to a sex addict inside the house.

If you still watch that show, and a strange spirit ends up taking over you, then you'll have yourself to blame.

The devil is desperate and fighting against the gospel with all his got, and unfortunately Christians are being pulled down daily.

Beware

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by MuttleyLaff: 2:44am On Aug 02, 2019
EnthronedbyGod:
I can't stop laughing,someone said I'm watching too many American movies�. I don't lie and won't lie.
Not everyone you see on the road is human, strange things are happening daily. The spiritual controls the physical.
I was not just an ordinary axeman. I did unspeakable things which I might likely not talk about here, cos I'm not here to glorify Satan.
I must state categorically that there is nothing like atheism. It's either you're in God's camp or in the devil's camp. You can't be in the middle so stop allowing the devil deceive you. Most of the things you see in American movies are gotten from the church of Satan
You couldnt be that as badass as Apostle Paul, the worst of them all. Who in his own words, styled himself, the Chief of sinners. Yet Apostle Paul, nowhere in all of his epistles or letters, did he serialise the shady part and past of his life with blow by blow regular instalments narratives giving details of his escapades or unspeakable things he went up to.

EnthronedbyGod:
I'll give you my honest opinion about the catholic church and I pray it doesn't stir up any strife.

I have a lot of reservations concerning the catholic church cos of their misleading doctrines, that's why i've never stepped my foot there since I became born again.

2- The veneration of the pope and the claim that he's infallible and the successor of Peter is a lie and idolatry.
3- The prayer made through saints and the false claim of Mary being a means to get to God is idolatry.
5- The believe that the bread and wine taken during communion is the actual body and blood of Jesus is false doctrine and idolatry.
6- The celibacy of reverend father and nuns is a doctrine of seducing spirits( it should be of freewill and not compulsory)
11- The claim of the appearance of Mary in certain places is a lie, for that is the queen of heaven and not Mary.

Have you wondered why Muslims use and have something similar to the rosary? It is thesame fallen angel bro, don't be deceived.

For very good and valid reasons, Jorge Mario Bergoglio and others you've wondered about why they do certain things, will probably get a leg in before you and thats on top, if you'll ever get a sniff of the pearly gates at all.

Most of what you condemn as idolatry, witchcraft and satanic are innocently done, just out of sheer ignorance, indoctrination, poor Bible literacy, truth decay etcetera. My people perish because of lack of knowledge. Education is the key, it is the opposite of indoctrination
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Gandollaar(f): 8:50am On Aug 02, 2019
Anas09:

Pls sis. Stop with the praises is not good for him. He has pride issues and you are not helping him. cheesy
Don't we all have some elements of pride in us? Nobody can be righteous 100% everyday. His views sometimes seem unpopular but I hope we can disagree to agree as members of one body.

3 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Gandollaar(f): 8:53am On Aug 02, 2019
Anas09:

None of those things in my house. From day one, you don't watch them period. If you grow up and choose to.watch them, good, but not now and not in my house.

No one plays worldly music in my house.

It was so bad when we were growing up that board games like Ludo, and Card games were not played in our house. My mom won't have it. That's why today, none of us thinks of Naijabet or any betting for that matter.

You dey craze?

I don't regret how I turned out.
Preventing the kids from watching cartoons totally sounds like rocket science to me. I swear I can't enforce that even if I wanted. Lol
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by CodeTemplar: 9:26am On Aug 02, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
You couldnt be that as badass as Apostle Paul, the worst of them all. Who in his own words, styled himself, the Chief of sinners. Yet Apostle Paul, nowhere in all of his epistles or letters, did he serialise the shady part and past of his life with blow by blow regular instalments narratives giving details of his escapades or unspeakable things he went up to.

For very good and valid reasons, Jorge Mario Bergoglio and others you've wondered about why they do certain things, will probably get a leg in before you and thats on top, if you'll ever get a sniff of the pearly gates at all.

Most of what you condemn as idolatry, witchcraft and satanic are innocently done, just out of sheer ignorance, indoctrination, poor Bible literacy, truth decay etcetera. My people perish because of lack of knowledge. Education is the key, it is the opposite of indoctrination
You are a known attack dog and I wonder why you aren't logged in with your jesusjñr moniker for this post.

Well my points are these:
- Paul had a past just like OP.
He was there when Stephen was being stoned to death and consented to it ( Acts 8:1 ).
- He narrated this later on in Acts 22:20 to prove a point to the Jerusalem mob.

Now compare that to the bold part of the above post of yours in quote. And this time when you do, don't forget to apologize( If the pride you are well known for in your JesusJñr moniker doesn't prevent you as a single person) while accepting your error again.
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 11:06am On Aug 02, 2019
^^^^Someone who said my English was poor, is now accusing someone else whose English is supposedly sound to be me.

And they claim they are here on this thread to serve God's interest and not theirs.

Only fools would believe such ones are of God.

The devil is not just a liar but the father of lies.

God bless.
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by CodeTemplar: 12:06pm On Aug 02, 2019
jesusjnr:
^^^^Someone who said my English was poor, is now accusing someone else whose English is supposedly sound to be me.

And they claim they are here on this thread to serve God's interest and not theirs.

Only fools would believe such ones are of God.

The devil is not just a liar but the father of lies.

God bless.
I spelt the JesusJñr in a way it won't reflect in the real jesusjnr mention but you saw it and here you are. What more proof do I need?
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Ochoiho: 12:43pm On Aug 02, 2019
I have been tremendously blessed by this write op. God bless and continue to strengthen you.

Concerning the issue of praying unclad on purpose, it is completely wrong and i can prove it from the Bible.

1) God's instruction on the building of His Altar. Exodus 20:26 ' Neither shalt thou go up by steps unto mine altar, that thy unclothedness be not discovered thereon'
Mode of dressing of the children of Israel at this time looks more of a gown, no pant. unclothedness will be exposed if they have to climb steps coming before His Alter. God has not changed, as such, coming to his presence in prayer purposely unclad will not be acceptable to him.

2)Women are asked in the Bible to cover their head while praying because of the Angles. If the head is required to be covered because of the Angel, what is your take on the whole body being unclad before an Angel that comes to attend to your prayer considering how some Angels lusted and slept with the daughters of men and are currently in chain in darkness awaiting Judgement?

My take is that the fact that it is effective doesn't make it right. like you said in this tread, Christian are to pray and ask God concerning any issue that is confusing. We have the Spirit of Truth that will answer us.

I'm not against anyone praying without clothes, but I don't preach it, cos it's not Biblical.

During the dry season , I sleep without clothes at times and I pray that way when I wake up, I don't do it because I'm looking for special attention from God, but because I slept and woke up that way.

I've never told anyone to pray without clothes, cos it's not Biblical, even though I've prayed without clothes more than once.

That's why I said it shouldn't be encouraged.

By the grace of God , I pray between 4-16hrs daily, but I've never imposed such on anyone, cos it's by grace and not works. I only tell them to pray without ceasing.

Everything we do, should have its roots in scriptures.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 1:46pm On Aug 02, 2019
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by CodeTemplar: 1:54pm On Aug 02, 2019
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 2:22pm On Aug 02, 2019
CodeTemplar:
You already boldly declared you are not a set ant of your father you claim in here. So I know whom you serve.
Lol!

You can't even see the extent of your desperation to nail me at all cost, even if you are blind to it. First that, after that had been debunked now this, and after this goes the same way, you'd yet look for another.

You don't even need me to expose you, for you're doing so by yourself to yourself. wink
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Anas09: 2:55pm On Aug 02, 2019
Gandollaar:
Preventing the kids from watching cartoons totally sounds like rocket science to me. I swear I can't enforce that even if I wanted. Lol
What then will you do if you discover they use the phones you gave to them to watch Porn?
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by tomtween1(m): 2:55pm On Aug 02, 2019
EnthronedbyGod:

hmmmm

to be honest, I don't believe in most if these doctrines.
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Anas09: 2:57pm On Aug 02, 2019
Gandollaar:
Don't we all have some elements of pride in us? Nobody can be righteous 100% everyday. His views sometimes seem unpopular but I hope we can disagree to agree as members of one body.
Yes, we shd agree to disagree, but I think we shd help each other ny pointing out each other's flaws that leaving them to carry on. Per chance he didn't know he is operating under that spirit calling his attention to that could help him examine himself and adjust.

Well, I leave him to his ways.
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Gandollaar(f): 5:28pm On Aug 02, 2019
Anas09:

What then will you do if you discover they use the phones you gave to them to watch Porn?
Haba! That's a different kettle of fish nau.
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Mariangeles(f): 7:59pm On Aug 02, 2019
CodeTemplar:

You are a known attack dog and I wonder why you aren't logged in with your jesusjñr moniker for this post.

Well my points are these:
- Paul had a past just like OP.
He was there when Stephen was being stoned to death and consented to it ( Acts 8:1 ).
- He narrated this later on in Acts 22:20 to prove a point to the Jerusalem mob.

Now compare that to the bold part of the above post of yours in quote. And this time when you do, don't forget to apologize( If the pride you are well known for in your JesusJñr moniker doesn't prevent you as a single person) while accepting your error again.

Accusations without proof ?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (109) (Reply)

Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist / Post Yoruba Christian Hymns Here / Pastor Chris And T.b Joshua Are Satanic. (pst Chris Is A White Demon)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.