Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,441 members, 7,823,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

I Have Never Insulted Buhari - Apostle Suleman - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Have Never Insulted Buhari - Apostle Suleman (20933 Views)

Daddy Freeze Slams Funke Felix Adejumo: Jay Z Insulted T.D Jakes, Still Makes... / Apostle Suleman Replies Daddy Freeze on Tithing Controversy / Apostle Suleman Raises Dead Child Back To Life - Trezzyhelm (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Never Insulted Buhari - Apostle Suleman by Slurity(m): 7:39am On Jun 19, 2019
I wish Fayose can say thesame
Re: I Have Never Insulted Buhari - Apostle Suleman by Slurity(m): 7:45am On Jun 19, 2019
lilianofentse:
Pastorpreneur I guess, he makes front page at least once a week. It's not right for a pastor to dabble into politics, it's not just right.
And what is not right about it? From Jesus, to all the disciples, Prophet Elijah, Elisha, Samuel E.t.c all have say over the government of their times. Now tell us why its not right
Re: I Have Never Insulted Buhari - Apostle Suleman by Daboomb: 8:11am On Jun 19, 2019
Larryndelaw:
Since Fayose reign ended many people have been confessing. I remembered when these man was making noise with Fayose when he visited Ekiti.

Dont mind the Ediot!
I still have video if him LYING that God told him that Buhari will have only one term.

It is charlatans like Suleiman that pushed Atikulooter into the mess he is in now.....fake promise!
Suleiman is better doing sex videos than pretending that he is an MOG

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Never Insulted Buhari - Apostle Suleman by Khaleell001(m): 8:34am On Jun 19, 2019
simonlee:
Thunder faya Buhari...
Like you are even relevant?
Re: I Have Never Insulted Buhari - Apostle Suleman by Khaleell001(m): 8:36am On Jun 19, 2019
dammydreams:
na now u get sense abi, after we all fail to do the needful
You are simply delusional.

Why not join hands with your family members and kick him out yourselves.
Re: I Have Never Insulted Buhari - Apostle Suleman by Bizibi(m): 8:37am On Jun 19, 2019
VillagePipu:

Is a pastor supposed to have a sex tape?

Forget story. Most of those you saw criticising Buhari in his first term would relax it in his second. Many of them supported GEJ but Buhari has done more for them than GEJ ever did. His projects are being commissioned nationwide and these projects are verifiable and equally spread.

Those people in the offside of life who play politics of hatred are the only ones left out. Slaves of the Camerounian pickpocket.
smh.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Never Insulted Buhari - Apostle Suleman by lilianofentse(f): 8:43am On Jun 19, 2019
Slurity:
And what is not right about it? From Jesus, to all the disciples, Prophet Elijah, Elisha, Samuel E.t.c all have say over the government of their times. Now tell us why its not right
They were advocating for the people, this one is just hypocritical.
Re: I Have Never Insulted Buhari - Apostle Suleman by lilianofentse(f): 8:43am On Jun 19, 2019
Emitrix42:

You are too foolish, lemme not talk to you fess
lol
Re: I Have Never Insulted Buhari - Apostle Suleman by Slurity(m): 8:48am On Jun 19, 2019
lilianofentse:
They were advocating for the people, this one is just hypocritical.
You can give their actions any way you like but the fact remains that no government without religious infringement
Re: I Have Never Insulted Buhari - Apostle Suleman by Nobody: 9:26am On Jun 19, 2019
lilianofentse:
Pastorpreneur I guess, he makes front page at least once a week. It's not right for a pastor to dabble into politics, it's not just right.
Do you have bible backing for this statement?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Never Insulted Buhari - Apostle Suleman by Unclesamo(m): 10:23am On Jun 19, 2019
By now, We should understand that religion and Politics are not to be mixed Up.
Re: I Have Never Insulted Buhari - Apostle Suleman by jcross19: 10:41am On Jun 19, 2019
VillagePipu:

I don't share your family misfortune. Go and look for how to bail your poverty-stricken parents.
I will not involve your parents here because you have no regard to them may the Fulani herdsmen visit you and your family amen.
Re: I Have Never Insulted Buhari - Apostle Suleman by VillagePipu: 11:07am On Jun 19, 2019
jcross19:
I will not involve your parents here because you have no regard to them may the Fulani herdsmen visit you and your family amen.

The way the herdsmen have ravaged and decimated your family.
Re: I Have Never Insulted Buhari - Apostle Suleman by Alejobs: 5:48pm On Jun 19, 2019
Is it really difficult to be good?
Re: I Have Never Insulted Buhari - Apostle Suleman by Alejobs: 6:36pm On Jun 19, 2019
We can make a difference with just a smile
Re: I Have Never Insulted Buhari - Apostle Suleman by jcross19: 10:01pm On Jun 19, 2019
VillagePipu:

The way the herdsmen have ravaged and decimated your family.
may the blood, tears and cries of an innocent souls killed by Fulani herdsmen judge you.
Re: I Have Never Insulted Buhari - Apostle Suleman by VillagePipu: 11:31pm On Jun 19, 2019
jcross19:
may the blood, tears and cries of an innocent souls killed by Fulani herdsmen judge you.

They would judge your parents who failed to pass on commonsense to you, provide you education and home training. I wonder what they did in your life sef as my dog is better behaved and has more sense than you.
Re: I Have Never Insulted Buhari - Apostle Suleman by jcross19: 9:15am On Jun 20, 2019
VillagePipu:

They would judge your parents who failed to pass on commonsense to you, provide you education and home training. I wonder what they did in your life sef as my dog is better behaved and has more sense than you.
what posted online show that you are lunatic and have no sense I won't talk about your parents but your own personal family slowpoke if you are in support of this deadly group in fact you need to be arrested. like I have said may the Fulani herdsmen kidnapped you and ravish you in brutality. ineffectual buffoon .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Good Is Electricity Supply In Your Area During This Christmas? / As A Christian, Does Your Dressing Really Matter ? / Mountain Of Fire Celebrates 30th Anniversary Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.