Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,269 members, 7,818,925 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) (109880 Views)

Ogun Contractor Kills Girlfriend, Commits Suicide, Drops Wife Suicide Note / 27-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Uyo, Akwa Ibom, Drops Suicide Note / Aisha Omolola, ABU Student Commits Suicide, Drops Note (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 12:04am On Jun 19, 2019
All there suicidal are fake, I guess they do read all the news about pple who drink sniper and they still take their lives..
Re: 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) by Isoduwa(m): 12:06am On Jun 19, 2019
Where is the hammer � that he used?
Re: 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) by ityP(m): 12:11am On Jun 19, 2019
Most so called suicide cases in Naija are actually homicide. The easiest way to kill someone now without anyone finding out is to poison his or her food with sniper and before u know it, everyone will be shouting suicide up and down ...
Re: 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) by bluefilm: 12:11am On Jun 19, 2019
Sluacoast:

I tire for this blogger.

I dey tell you.
Re: 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) by barinedan(m): 12:14am On Jun 19, 2019
na hell dey rush her
Re: 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) by dochenaj: 12:19am On Jun 19, 2019
The truth is that most of all these suicides is not stemming from clinical depression.

We must distinguish depression from grief. This is a case of a grieving and unintelligent woman.

I pray you all do have enough sense to think through your actions before taking them.
Re: 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) by pek(m): 12:19am On Jun 19, 2019
Instead of killing yourself, you are committing suicide.
Re: 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) by mmadu5(m): 12:20am On Jun 19, 2019
my advice to those dating emotional and low self esteem people when you decide to break up do it by vanishing with no way to contact you leave him or her wondering what happened to you if possible relocate to another state after a year he or she will move on its much better than telling your emotional partner that you want a break up leading them to go into depression and then committing suicide on your head its not worth it
Re: 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) by orlayemmy15(m): 12:21am On Jun 19, 2019
2012 something similar to this happened to a friend of mine she didn't die though, when I asked her how she had the courage to take poison, she said it was mixed with tea,I laughed and told her she's not ready to die or else she would have taken it unmixed.

Anyone who commit suicide because of a girl or boy is not just a fool infact, such corpse should be feed to a shark.
Re: 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) by ttobizz(m): 12:24am On Jun 19, 2019
Is SNIPER now a "manicide" or am i the only one viewing from this standpoint? I am sure the manufacturers of this products are enjoying the new market trend.
Re: 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) by ChristineC: 12:27am On Jun 19, 2019
kokaneprodigy:
You mean you can’t die for me?
lol
Re: 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) by mmadu5(m): 12:33am On Jun 19, 2019
[quote author=Fixedfixedodd09 post=79463585]See below[/quote

this idiot wetin dey worry you self , who do you think will fall for this nonsense , Nairaland should introduce phone verification during registration, at least it will reduce the number of random accounts created by this bet scammers.
Re: 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) by sharpwriter(m): 12:39am On Jun 19, 2019
MkMel:
This suicide thing using sniper is trending now. What is actually influencing it? I suspect a demonic force behind the act and probably the product used itself. I'm just thinking loud anyway!

Hmmm... Your thinking loud is right anyway... It's not about facts or prove. It's about observation of the times and seasons. Truth can even be seen in guessing also. There's a wave of evil as regards suicide, and the use of sniper is a mere enlightenment to achieving it. The pattern and trend of suicide in naija itself is an indication of the arrival of an alien evil in the country or the awakening of a dormant evil. Also, the rate of activities of invisible forces whether good or evil are in line with the kind of government or leaders that direct people's destinies at any given time. The person at the hem of affairs isn't good, hence, more evil. I also noticed that death rate of corpers during this present leadership is much and bizarre amidst other unpalatable things happening in the country.

2 Likes

Re: 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) by emi2niceguy: 12:43am On Jun 19, 2019
Many people are just saying grief, emotional, depression... It could be school frustrating her. Some parents send their children to sch.., they depend on guys to survive. they do "runs" and all sorts which weigh all form of depression on them and they accumulated with time. Parents give ur children money... See d ground she died... No bed. Don’t be surprised she is tired eating just once a day bought by people. They dont go to the school counsellors for help. When they hit the bar they result to suicide as an escape with a good blame on someone else... Some student are tired of school, I swear.... The environment is so unfriendly in uniben. People are passing so much stress going to school in uniben. Alot of tension on some with carry over who cannot man the accumulated carry over and take it at most they spend an extra year.. Even two extra. Some people the news of You will spill can be a trauma. I just think people should be more mature for school.

1 Like

Re: 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) by colizee(m): 12:47am On Jun 19, 2019
I believe there is a demon behind these incessant suicides...always undergraduates. May God help us.
Re: 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) by innozB8(m): 12:53am On Jun 19, 2019
Una go do till sniper go cost for market oo
Re: 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) by DONFASZY(m): 12:58am On Jun 19, 2019
Ur father sent u to sch to study and b bera lady n u decide to date n end ur life...because of some idiot in sxh wit small pr***""""k....hell is real
Re: 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) by emi2niceguy: 1:00am On Jun 19, 2019
JimohMomoh:

Your advice was on point until you added the last sentence.
I swear... Spoilt the entire write up
Re: 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) by Crossbow(m): 1:12am On Jun 19, 2019
why make a post you know nothing about? For so the critics, it wasn't boyfriend issues at all, it has to do with two females and they are being questioned by the police now, Ugbowo division.

3 Likes

Re: 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 1:27am On Jun 19, 2019
This sniper matter... I think sniper should be restricted or maybe require some documentation to purchase.. Those fools at the top will not reason something good out of this until it happens to someone close to them , top dullards na to ban codeine when they themselves still dey take dem sabi
Re: 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) by gbefun40(m): 1:55am On Jun 19, 2019
Watin day do all this ogbanje girls way go just day fine excuses to there sudden death
Re: 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) by enemyofprogress: 1:57am On Jun 19, 2019
RIP is too expenses, I have non to waste on a stupid Chelsea fan

1 Like

Re: 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) by enemyofprogress: 1:59am On Jun 19, 2019
dairykidd:
This sniper matter... I think sniper should be restricted or maybe require some documentation to purchase.. Those fools at the top will not reason something good out of this until it happens to someone close to them , top dullards na to ban codeine when they themselves still dey take dem sabi
do we need to tell this useless government on what to do with the sales of sniper? It shows how useless our leaders are.
Re: 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) by Neiy: 2:10am On Jun 19, 2019
It's high time a girl needs to understand that relationship isn't a do or die affair. When she understands this, relationship issue is easy to handle. Yes I said so!
Re: 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) by SIRKAY98(m): 2:10am On Jun 19, 2019
IMASTEX:
Hmm shocked
Very pathetic indeed. I wished she could hold on just a little longer. She would have seen that all the supposed love were just lust, infatuations & youthful exuberance. She would have even been the one to break the guy's heart.

Life is never all you see it to be. Hence, suicide should never be an option. She just succeeded in breaking the heart of those "family" who truly loved her. Not the guy that will move to the next girl & live happily ever after. To all those considering the same option. Think well with your heart. But if you insist, then use yourself for money ritual. Handover the money to your parents. At least that will return a little of what was wastefully invest.

But money rituals cannot b spent by anyone else...it will go like breeze!!!
Re: 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) by blanket6560(m): 2:15am On Jun 19, 2019
dingbang:
Eya...chai... Some girls are so weak and emotional. Please boys don't break their heart inugo.
Oga wan die, she dy owe school fees
Re: 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) by Sirseedorf(m): 2:17am On Jun 19, 2019
undecided undecided

senseless death
Re: 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) by OnlineWell(m): 2:18am On Jun 19, 2019
Suicide is never an option...RIP young girl

Get your USA��Whatsapp number instantly...Payment is after verification. Chat me up on +13603138796
Re: 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) by babeosisi: 2:25am On Jun 19, 2019
How can something meant to kill insects kill humans.It's too strong
Re: 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) by Gkemz: 2:28am On Jun 19, 2019
This thing called love is very strong. It's better not to enter into it than to be jilted. It takes a sound and strong mind to deal with heartbreak which obviously is inevitable. So long as love exist, there's tendency of heartbreak.

To be on a safe side, don't put all your mind and energy in love. Always be mindful of the fact that anything can happen. So that when it happens you can hold on to contingency options rather than committing suicide. Most importantly love yourself because you can never hurt what you love.

1 Like

Re: 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) by introvertme: 2:52am On Jun 19, 2019
AyakaDunukofia:

Interesting, at the bolded, this is an issue of law and morality of which the debate is still on. She is of age, most probably more than eighteen years which is way above the age of consent in heterosexual relationship in most national laws.

However, when you take a closer look at the moral rules or values entrenched in theology, and in most cultures around the globe, pre-marital sex is forbidden. But today it is frequently allowed. Thus, the moral values that kept the human society sane for ages has been eroded in many aspects.

How would you convince a crazy world that has lowered the age of homosexuality to 16 years that it is necessary to increase that of heterosexuals?

Proponents of natural law and positivism are at loggerheads on the issue. Time will tell.

What do you mean by age of homosexuality?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Lady Watches As Her Boyfriend Rapes Her Friend In Ogun, Records The Act (Photo) / 2 Jealous Ladies Upload Married Friend’s Sex Video On Social Media In Lagos / Vikings Members To Honour Their Queen Who Died Recently. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.