Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,924 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:28 PM

Compulsory Confession - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Compulsory Confession (15658 Views)

Is It Compulsory To Get A Valentine's Gift? / Confession : How My Step Mother F**k Me Hard Inside Daddy Room / Confession : How My Neighbor F**k Me Hard In Her Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Compulsory Confession by Franzese: 9:23am On Apr 13, 2020
So I was driving down my area one cool evening you know how Utako can be, people buying Suya, mallam selling fruits, young chics walking aimlessly about and then someone caught my attention.

She was on the other side of the road holding a small keg in her hand. Looking at this pretty damsel made my heart melt. You know those kind of people you see at first sight and you fall in love with instantly. What’s this beauty doing here?.
So I slowed down and veered off the road to the sidewalk watching her like a Lion about to catch his prey.

Then suddenly she crossed to my side of the road and started walking towards the direction of my car. I smiled and told myself “guy, this is your lucky day’ ...

So as she hurriedly walked past my car,
I edged forward a little, wound down my tinted glass and said ‘ your shape is perfect dear so what’s the exercise for? She was like ‘nooo I’m not exercising o, just going to get fuel down the road. So I said ‘ hop-in dear let me drop you’,

She looked at me for some seconds I guess trying to decide if to come in or not so I quickly chipped in “ it’s okay if you don’t want to, I can as well park my car and walk you down”. Then she glanced around as if checking to see if anyone saw her and quickly came in.

My heart pounded like wen the mortar hits the yam “ beside me was this beautiful well rounded chic, with a face like Beyoncé’s. Her hips alone had filled the seat beside me. In my mind I was like “ Kai, this babe get yansh oo. Hmmm you go see commando today.

“Do you stay around here I asked?” So she started to explain how she was home alone watching a movie and PHCN took light and she had to go get fuel. Anyway I told her I was on my way to sip some beer and see my homeboys at a lounge some streets away if she cared to join me. She declined.

We got to the fuel station and as she was about to come down I passed her my phone and asked her to punch her digits. That’s when she dropped the bombshell.
“I’m married I can’t give you my number. “

The shock you get when you touch a naked wire was an understatement . My countenance dropped immediately like the breast of a thirty five year old milf. Chai This sweet babe with sexy face, firm boobs and heavy backside was already married.
Well she was not wearing a ring cos if she was I wouldn’t have bothered to even talk to her in the first place.
Without thinking I brought out a pen and wrote my number on her left palm. She just sat transfixed.

I honestly didn’t want to continue any form of friendship with her but I didn’t want to be a loser either. She smiled and then alighted from the car. I waved her bye and zoomed off.
My homeboys are waiting, cold beer is waiting. The Chelsea match too will soon start. Lemme go and enjoy myself first.

On a sunny Sunday afternoon, I was relaxing on the couch in my sitting room when my phone rang and I hear the person say “ Hi Jay, it’s Lilian, how you doing”? Since I didn’t have the contact on my phone I was like ‘ sorry I don’t have this number ’ so she narrated how we met two weeks earlier. So I was like “oh I remember now Lilian, you didn’t give me your number so I accepted my fate that day, how you doing?.

She asked where I was and I told her am home but will soon be going to my usual spot where I will booze and forget about the dwindling economy and buhari’s everlasting stupidity..
She laughed and muttered some stuff I didn’t hear and cut the call.
I sank back into the couch I was sitting on and wondered why she refused to give me her number at first then called me now.

For the record I don’t date married women and the only time I had a one night stand with a married woman we were both drunk after a wedding reception I went for at Calabar after which I vowed never to do such again. That’s a story for another day tho.

6pm I was at my usual spot with my homeboys chilling. The blast from the speakers was terrific. The coloured lights were rolling back and forth. At the other corner a bootylicios chubby girl was twerking for one clown that was obviously high cos he just kept slapping her bum without provocation. That kind of slap you give when pounding a girl from the back. While he was kind of gradually pissing me off, it looked like his chubby girlfriend was obviously enjoying the PDA.

I was sipping on my second bottle when my phone rang “ Hello Jay, it’s Lilian.

To be continued

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Compulsory Confession by issylarry(m): 10:02am On Apr 13, 2020
Okay na
Re: Compulsory Confession by Franzese: 10:59am On Apr 13, 2020
issylarry:
Okay na

Yes o. Continuation Loading.
Re: Compulsory Confession by Franzese: 4:21am On Apr 14, 2020
The purpose of this thread is for young guys to avoid bleeping married women cos IT DOESN’T ALWAYS END WELL.

CONTD
I had to step out of the lounge to be able to hear Lilian clearly on the phone.
“ Looks like you are really enjoying yourself there”? She said
“Well am trying to” I replied.

Not really sure what this talk was about so now I’m already scratching my head cos my beer will be getting warm and soon my homeboys will start wondering where I disappeared to. I really hate to chit chat on the phone when am boozing but at the other end was a sweet sexy chic so I was kinda stuck in the middle.

Then she said “are you there Jay, you’re not saying anything?” While I was still fumbling for the right words she asked if she could come over. Ah see me see palaver o. This is a married lady here asking to come see me at a booze lounge.
“ Sure you can come over “ was all I hear myself say and then I texted her the address. I went back inside and a lot of stuff start running through my tipsy head.

By the way my old friends call me Marksman. You can look up the word to understand my kind of person. A nickname I got during my 400L IT days at FBN. I have a personal penchant for getting things right at the first trial. I hate when I have to try anything a second time to achieve it.
I do stuff like I don’t have the chance to do it tomorrow..
Let’s just say I have a serious phobia for failure.
I have done/passed many uni/professional exams just once not because I want to be the best but just so I don’t have to do it again.
Also I have met numerous girls and 95% of them I bleeped them on the first date.
No bragging that’s just the way I roll.... but then sometimes life is not the way it seems.

She got to the the Lounge about 25 mins later and called me to come to the parking lot which is just opposite. Who I saw when I came out was breathtaking . She was putting on Nike T shirt with a pink jacket on tight navy blue jeans with high heels . Her hour glass figure was obvious from a distance and I just was completely mesmerized by her beauty.
“ jeeze you look so beautiful, I almost didn’t recognize you” we hugged briefly and then I turned towards the entrance of the lounge but I noticed she wasn’t following.
“ I can’t go in there with you Jay. What would you want people that know
me or my husband say? I just wanted to talk to you about something that’s all”
So I went back inside the lounge and gave my homeboys some silly excuse why I gotta leave ASAP.

TBC...,,,,

2 Likes

Re: Compulsory Confession by Lumidee007(m): 10:00am On Apr 14, 2020
Ur fada
Re: Compulsory Confession by Franzese: 10:15am On Apr 14, 2020
Lumidee007:
Ur fada

Wetin happen Lumidee?
Re: Compulsory Confession by obyikye(f): 10:54am On Apr 14, 2020
Interesting, mention me when you update.,.

1 Like

Re: Compulsory Confession by Franzese: 11:16am On Apr 14, 2020
obyikye:
Interesting, mention me when you update.,.

I will surely do sir
Re: Compulsory Confession by DSpokesMan(m): 11:50am On Apr 14, 2020
Nice one thus far. Patiently waiting for the next part...

By the way, good writing skill. Kudos!

3 Likes

Re: Compulsory Confession by Franzese: 12:21pm On Apr 14, 2020
DSpokesMan:
Nice one thus far. Patiently waiting for the next part...

By the way, good writing skill. Kudos!

Thanks DSpokesman......Next part loading 85%......

1 Like

Re: Compulsory Confession by whatmoreng: 12:47pm On Apr 14, 2020
Franzese:

Thanks DSpokesman......Next part loading 85%......
Mention me as soon as it drops fresh from the oven.

1 Like

Re: Compulsory Confession by Franzese: 1:08pm On Apr 14, 2020
whatmoreng:

Mention me as soon as it drops fresh from the oven.

Sure thing......
Re: Compulsory Confession by chinwezdasilva: 1:14pm On Apr 14, 2020
Op ur head dey game oh

1 Like

Re: Compulsory Confession by Franzese: 1:28pm On Apr 14, 2020
chinwezdasilva:
Op ur head dey game oh

Thank you Chinwez
Re: Compulsory Confession by chinwezdasilva: 1:34pm On Apr 14, 2020
Franzese:

Thank you Chinwez
I'm enjoying your story its bn a while I entered this section, covid-19 Don carry me come but all the same I'm learning every day

1 Like

Re: Compulsory Confession by Nobody: 1:42pm On Apr 14, 2020
Franzese:
The purpose of this thread is for young guys to avoid bleeping married women cos IT DOESN’T ALWAYS END WELL.

CONTD
I had to step out of the lounge to be able to hear Lilian clearly on the phone.
“ Looks like you are really enjoying yourself there”? She said
“Well am trying to” I replied.

Not really sure what this talk was about so now I’m already scratching my head cos my beer will be getting warm and soon my homeboys will start wondering where I disappeared to. I really hate to chit chat on the phone when am boozing but at the other end was a sweet sexy chic so I was kinda stuck in the middle.

Then she said “are you there Jay, you’re not saying anything?” While I was still fumbling for the right words she asked if she could come over. Ah see me see palaver o. This is a married lady here asking to come see me at a booze lounge.
“ Sure you can come over “ was all I hear myself say and then I texted her the address. I went back inside and a lot of stuff start running through my tipsy head.

By the way my old friends call me Marksman. You can look up the word to understand my kind of person. A nickname I got during my 400L IT days at FBN. I have a personal penchant for getting things right at the first trial. I hate when I have to try anything a second time to achieve it.
I do stuff like I don’t have the chance to do it tomorrow..
Let’s just say I have a serious phobia for failure.
I have done/passed many uni/professional exams just once not because I want to be the best but just so I don’t have to do it again.
Also I have met numerous girls and 95% of them I bleeped them on the first date.
No bragging that’s just the way I roll.... but then sometimes life is not the way it seems.

She got to the the Lounge about 25 mins later and called me to come to the parking lot which is just opposite. Who I saw when I came out was breathtaking . She was putting on Nike T shirt with a pink jacket on tight navy blue jeans with high heels . Her hour glass figure was obvious from a distance and I just was completely mesmerized by her beauty.
“ jeeze you look so beautiful, I almost didn’t recognize you” we hugged briefly and then I turned towards the entrance of the lounge but I noticed she wasn’t following.
“ I can’t go in there with you Jay. What would you want people that know
me or my husband say? I just wanted to talk to you about something that’s all”
So I went back inside the lounge and gave my homeboys some silly excuse why I gotta leave ASAP.

TBC...,,,,

Where are you?

1 Like

Re: Compulsory Confession by abbatoir(m): 1:51pm On Apr 14, 2020
Interesting story.

1 Like

Re: Compulsory Confession by Ayconq(m): 2:23pm On Apr 14, 2020
Mention me when you update.
Well done bro.

1 Like

Re: Compulsory Confession by Noloss(f): 2:30pm On Apr 14, 2020
abbatoir:
Interesting story.

Hmmm, siddon dey luk

1 Like

Re: Compulsory Confession by kingimmade: 3:36pm On Apr 14, 2020
Ayconq:
Mention me when you update.
Well done bro.

interesting post @Franzese
mention m when update is available

btw how do u 'Mention' someone?

1 Like

Re: Compulsory Confession by Graminyte9(m): 4:24pm On Apr 14, 2020
Nice post

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Compulsory Confession by modextus(m): 4:29pm On Apr 14, 2020
Bro. Is this fiction? �

1 Like

Re: Compulsory Confession by Franzese: 5:22pm On Apr 14, 2020
Part 3 CONTD

I came out of the lounge and we walked to my car.
“Is there any quiet place we can talk she asked? “Yeah sure I replied”
So I had to drive to Jabi. There this quiet bar that has a pool side. The scenery and ambience is breezy and usually with soft music at the background.
I usually go there when I have to “inhale and exhale” and think about my future ambition of becoming the president.

“ I like this place” she muttered
Then she started to talk about a lot of things. How she works for a federal parastatal and just got promoted to level 12. I could see she was obviously worried but I didn’t want to interrupt her. Then she diverted to her marriage.
Her husband was a popular car dealer who leaves the house on Monday and comes back on Sundays and sometimes will not come back home for two weeks straight but will still be within Abuja. How her friends see him with different girls around town when he claimed to have travelled to Lagos to clear his cars.

“I have never cheated on my husband and this is the first time in my marriage I will discuss my husband with a guy cos I know all of you are the same.” She said

To lighten her mood I held her hands and tried to crack some jokes but she wouldn’t even smile so I pulled her up and said let’s dance. It was awkward at first cos the music was blues and kinda slow so I was moving her two steps back, one step left and three steps sideways like ballet. Then I raise her hands up and spin her.

I didn’t have anything to say to her. I’m a guy-man myself so I can’t even judge her husband. I probably would do worse when I get married so I just let the dance flow. Any time the dance got us close I could sense she was breathing heavily especially when our bodies touched. I held her firmly throughout the slow dance. Then the music stopped. So we had to sit.

“You can dance oo “ she gasped looking brighter as we sat.

“I like your beards too. You remind of one rapper like dat”
Well a lot of people say I look like COMON the rapper but I guess am slightly darker. I replied
“Tell me about your girlfriends “ she asked.
“Ah me I have many girlfriends o so if I start to talk we go sleep here o’
She just laughed and said “ Jay you’re a bad boy.
In my mind I’m like....me?.....am “bad, baddo, baddest” like Falz said in that song.

Jay “let’s go” she almost screamed as she glanced at her watch. It was already 10:15 pm. I couldn’t believe that time went so fast. So I paid for the Chapman and we left. As she walked ahead of me towards the car I started to imagine what I could do with her massive hips.
Then my church mind started talking to my tipsy head to chill o, chill o.

To be continued

CC

@obyikye

modextus

Graminyte9

kingimmade

Ayconq

abbatoir

Akinsoladwayne

chinwezdasilva

@ whatmoreng

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Compulsory Confession by DSpokesMan(m): 5:58pm On Apr 14, 2020
Oga @franzese, when do you intend to conclude this "superstory"?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Compulsory Confession by Destinylink(m): 6:20pm On Apr 14, 2020
Hmmm! Interesting!
Op Good writing skills. �

1 Like

Re: Compulsory Confession by Gentlerassky(m): 6:28pm On Apr 14, 2020
Please come and complete this story grin

2 Likes

Re: Compulsory Confession by Osasaroom(m): 6:48pm On Apr 14, 2020
This story sweet die�

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Compulsory Confession by zexy2030(m): 8:24pm On Apr 14, 2020
finish it, leave asbp alone, come here

1 Like

Re: Compulsory Confession by obyikye(f): 9:05pm On Apr 14, 2020
Come and continue please, do not forget to mention me as you update.. very interesting story.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Compulsory Confession by chinwezdasilva: 9:45pm On Apr 14, 2020
Baba we dey your back, you go become president

1 Like

Re: Compulsory Confession by Lamanii22(f): 10:12pm On Apr 14, 2020
Please continue lol

1 Like

Re: Compulsory Confession by Sambai65(m): 11:46pm On Apr 14, 2020
Still waiting smiley

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Long Can You Hold It Before You Burst(cum) In This Ladies? / Dating Or Outright Marriage? / Cuddled My Girlfriend After A Heavy Rainfall Today - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.