Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,459 members, 7,830,282 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

Leo Dasilva: "Before You Get Married, Be Sure Of The Sexuality Of Your Partner" - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Leo Dasilva: "Before You Get Married, Be Sure Of The Sexuality Of Your Partner" (30936 Views)

Leo Dasilva Throwback Photo From 2012 Leaves The Ladies Drooling / CeeC At Leo Dasilva's 26th Birthday Dinner Party (Photo) / Meet Melissa, BBNaija Leo Dasilva's Rumored Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leo Dasilva: "Before You Get Married, Be Sure Of The Sexuality Of Your Partner" by Aaronbee7(m): 9:14pm On Jun 20, 2019
khia:

I'll continue to mess with her mind until I get bored, which won't be long considering the very low IQ that she is working with.
Please what can I do to stop you from going further because I don't see you getting bored anytime soon cry
Re: Leo Dasilva: "Before You Get Married, Be Sure Of The Sexuality Of Your Partner" by khia: 11:07pm On Jun 20, 2019
Aaronbee7:

Please what can I do to stop you from going further because I don't see you getting bored anytime soon cry

grin grin grin You are going about it the wrong way, if you want it to come to an end then go plead with her.
As for me GAME ON.
Re: Leo Dasilva: "Before You Get Married, Be Sure Of The Sexuality Of Your Partner" by topedoski(m): 6:42am On Jun 21, 2019
bluefilm:

Your ignorance is legendary.

Shame.
oh my God even u, please make some research before u form stupid things, your name is blue film and u dont even know d difference?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leo Dasilva: "Before You Get Married, Be Sure Of The Sexuality Of Your Partner" by topedoski(m): 6:48am On Jun 21, 2019
bluefilm:

Your ignorance is legendary.

Shame.
from wikipedia "The most common terms for homosexual people are lesbian for females and gay for males."

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leo Dasilva: "Before You Get Married, Be Sure Of The Sexuality Of Your Partner" by bluefilm: 7:45am On Jun 21, 2019
topedoski:
from wikipedia "The most common terms for homosexual people are lesbian for females and gay for males."

Oga anyi, like I stated earlier, your ignorance is absolutely legendary.

But I have a feeling you are beginning to realize that with the way you are now trying to modify the definition of homosexual. grin
Re: Leo Dasilva: "Before You Get Married, Be Sure Of The Sexuality Of Your Partner" by Abusey(f): 9:17am On Jun 21, 2019
I disagree with this post. lipsrsealed
Re: Leo Dasilva: "Before You Get Married, Be Sure Of The Sexuality Of Your Partner" by Abusey(f): 9:18am On Jun 21, 2019
gambia:
SEX issa goal
say no to fornication
Re: Leo Dasilva: "Before You Get Married, Be Sure Of The Sexuality Of Your Partner" by topedoski(m): 2:16pm On Jun 21, 2019
bluefilm:

Oga anyi, like I stated earlier, your ignorance is absolutely legendary.

But I have a feeling you are beginning to realize that with the way you are now trying to modify the definition of homosexual. grin
u really dumb

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Burna Boy Gives Street Boys Money (Video) / Guardian Name Emem Isong, Biola Alabi And Mo Abudu As The Cash Madams / Lagos Tax Force Comes For Bovi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.