Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,476 members, 7,830,393 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Leo Dasilva: "Before You Get Married, Be Sure Of The Sexuality Of Your Partner" - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Leo Dasilva: "Before You Get Married, Be Sure Of The Sexuality Of Your Partner" (30939 Views)

Leo Dasilva Throwback Photo From 2012 Leaves The Ladies Drooling / CeeC At Leo Dasilva's 26th Birthday Dinner Party (Photo) / Meet Melissa, BBNaija Leo Dasilva's Rumored Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leo Dasilva: "Before You Get Married, Be Sure Of The Sexuality Of Your Partner" by Adaibeku(f): 7:40am On Jun 20, 2019
Akalia:
I find it hard reconciling both bolded statements above. It's rather reasonable enough for one to deduce that you are the former and not the latter. Homosexuality isn't naturally normal just saying though.

.dicktective akalia ..wateva smiley
Re: Leo Dasilva: "Before You Get Married, Be Sure Of The Sexuality Of Your Partner" by Adaibeku(f): 7:43am On Jun 20, 2019
TheAk:

wait....what?you refered to this gender neutral creature as a "she" but you second sentence told us "IT" doesn't have any female Instruments and your third denied the existence of a male organ.An MTF will at least have an artificial pussy.exactly what type of biological anomally is khiaa and why do you keep calling it a she?

She is such a creature dear , hurting me n my friend husbandsnatcha
Re: Leo Dasilva: "Before You Get Married, Be Sure Of The Sexuality Of Your Partner" by micmarvellous(m): 8:24am On Jun 20, 2019
[quote author=Eberex post=79473455]When you turn sexuality counselor?

Just because you don show for Big brother, you think say everything you talk dey important.

[/yes! his talk is very important!
unlike you he's trying to face reality and urge others to do same. ]
Re: Leo Dasilva: "Before You Get Married, Be Sure Of The Sexuality Of Your Partner" by TANID(m): 8:29am On Jun 20, 2019
khiaa:

My ancestors have been in America for over 400 years and I have never been to Africa. If you think that we could be good friends then you don't know what friendship is.
Oh 400Years And You Have Never Been To Africa, That Mean You Don't Even Know Why You're From In Africa Right
Re: Leo Dasilva: "Before You Get Married, Be Sure Of The Sexuality Of Your Partner" by khiaa(f): 8:34am On Jun 20, 2019
TANID:
Oh 400Years And You Have Never Been To Africa, That Mean You Don't Even Know Why You're From In Africa Right

Exactly, I haven't taken the test yet. I just don't believe they are accurate.
Re: Leo Dasilva: "Before You Get Married, Be Sure Of The Sexuality Of Your Partner" by TANID(m): 8:48am On Jun 20, 2019
khiaa:

Exactly, I haven't taken the test yet. I just don't believe they are accurate.
Ok Can You Tell Me Your Others Names, Maybe I Could Help You Out To Find Your Trib Or Later When I See Your Face I Can figure Out Were Your Generations Are From In Africa.
Re: Leo Dasilva: "Before You Get Married, Be Sure Of The Sexuality Of Your Partner" by khiaa(f): 8:55am On Jun 20, 2019
TANID:
Ok Can You Tell Me Your Others Names, Maybe I Could Help You Out To Find Your Trib Or Later When I See Your Face I Can figure Out Were Your Generations Are From In Africa.

What do you mean by my other names?
Re: Leo Dasilva: "Before You Get Married, Be Sure Of The Sexuality Of Your Partner" by TANID(m): 9:31am On Jun 20, 2019
khiaa:

What do you mean by my other names?
Do You Get Khiaa As Your Only Name? And If You're Not America White Mixed Maybe When I See Your Face I Can guess Were You're From In Africa.
Re: Leo Dasilva: "Before You Get Married, Be Sure Of The Sexuality Of Your Partner" by khia: 12:06pm On Jun 20, 2019
[quote author=khiaa post=79498136[/quote]
Re: Leo Dasilva: "Before You Get Married, Be Sure Of The Sexuality Of Your Partner" by khia: 12:11pm On Jun 20, 2019
Adaibeku:

.Diversion !
See hw u divert d issue on ground ,for d fact dat u ar only of asshole ,dick-in-asshole
I wont deny am a lessy but not wt u" Tada sowey grin
Btw FYI I'm a born again christian i dont lie ,

Aaronbee7 this is where she admitted to being a lessy/lesbian.
Re: Leo Dasilva: "Before You Get Married, Be Sure Of The Sexuality Of Your Partner" by khia: 12:28pm On Jun 20, 2019
TANID:
Do You Get Khiaa As Your Only Name? And If You're Not America White Mixed Maybe When I See Your Face I Can guess Were You're From In Africa.

Ok, I see that you don't know about American slavery. They stripped us of our culture and name. I'll use you as an example. Suppose you come to America with your African name, they sell you to Mr. Brown. Your last name is no longer your African name it's Brown. Your name is no longer Tanid either because they changed it to Brian. Your name is now Brian Brown.

Ok Mr. Brown decides to sell you to Mr Jones. Now your last name is no longer your African name, or Brown it is Jones. Your first name is no longer Tanid, or Brian because your new owner changes your name to Ed. When Mr. Jones sells you your name is changed again. So now do you understand why we don't know who we are? They were/are wicked people. This was done purposely so that we would forget who we are and where we came from.

I don't know how you could look at a picture and tell me what tribe I came from when they mixed us with multiple tribes, not to mention the white blood.

1 Like

Re: Leo Dasilva: "Before You Get Married, Be Sure Of The Sexuality Of Your Partner" by Adaibeku(f): 12:31pm On Jun 20, 2019
khia:

U manipulated dat alphabetically ,is dat wat i wrote
Re: Leo Dasilva: "Before You Get Married, Be Sure Of The Sexuality Of Your Partner" by khia: 12:38pm On Jun 20, 2019
Adaibeku:

U manipulated dat alphabetically ,is dat wat i wrote

Bytch you know damn well you wrote that, and you say you don't lie. You lie like a rug.
Re: Leo Dasilva: "Before You Get Married, Be Sure Of The Sexuality Of Your Partner" by Adaibeku(f): 12:46pm On Jun 20, 2019
khia:

Bytch you know damn well you wrote that, and you say you don't lie. You lie like a rug.

See insult ! shocked
I didnt write that UTI virus carrier ...spits on u already

Re: Leo Dasilva: "Before You Get Married, Be Sure Of The Sexuality Of Your Partner" by khia: 12:48pm On Jun 20, 2019
Adaibeku:

See insult ! shocked
I didnt write that UTI virus carrier ...spits on u already

You wrote that lessy part which is what my post was about.
Re: Leo Dasilva: "Before You Get Married, Be Sure Of The Sexuality Of Your Partner" by TANID(m): 3:05pm On Jun 20, 2019
khia:

Ok, I see that you don't know about American slavery. They stripped us of our culture and name. I'll use you as an example. Suppose you come to America with your African name, they sell you to Mr. Brown. Your last name is no longer your African name it's Brown. Your name is no longer Tanid either because they changed it to Brian. Your name is now Brian Brown.

Ok Mr. Brown decides to sell you to Mr Jones. Now your last name is no longer your African name, or Brown it is Jones. Your first name is no longer Tanid, or Brian because your new owner changes your name to Ed. When Mr. Jones sells you your name is changed again. So now do you understand why we don't know who we are? They were/are wicked people. This was done purposely so that we would forget who we are and where we came from.

I don't know how you could look at a picture and tell me what tribe I came from when they mixed us with multiple tribes, not to mention the white blood.
I Now Understand You Very Well, Thanks For This.
Re: Leo Dasilva: "Before You Get Married, Be Sure Of The Sexuality Of Your Partner" by Aaronbee7(m): 3:08pm On Jun 20, 2019
khia:

Hmmm screenshots don't lie.
What you quote is different from what I found.
At this point, I back out of this fracas between you two
Adaibeku, them say matter wey person no know the beginning make him no chuk mouth so i'm living you two to finish what you started and I hope it ends amicably. I'm sorry!

Re: Leo Dasilva: "Before You Get Married, Be Sure Of The Sexuality Of Your Partner" by Adaibeku(f): 4:11pm On Jun 20, 2019
Aaronbee7:

Adaibeku, them say matter wey person no know the beginning make him no chuk mouth so i'm living you two to finish what you started and I hope it ends amicably. I'm sorry!

Tank God u know she is a shiiity liar
Re: Leo Dasilva: "Before You Get Married, Be Sure Of The Sexuality Of Your Partner" by Aaronbee7(m): 4:35pm On Jun 20, 2019
Adaibeku:

Tank God u know she is a shiiity liar
I never said that! I only raised concern about the fact that what she quoted is different from what I saw. I don't know anybody on Nairaland to tell if they're liars or not.
I preach peace, so forgive and forget whatever the ish without planting further seeds of discord.
Re: Leo Dasilva: "Before You Get Married, Be Sure Of The Sexuality Of Your Partner" by Adaibeku(f): 5:06pm On Jun 20, 2019
Aaronbee7:

I never said that! I only raised concern about the fact that what she quoted is different from what I saw. I don't know anybody on Nairaland to tell if they're liars or not.
I preach peace, so forgive and forget whatever the ish without planting further seeds of discord.

Unfortunately we are opposite ,u ar talking 2 an ex female cultist ,
Re: Leo Dasilva: "Before You Get Married, Be Sure Of The Sexuality Of Your Partner" by Aaronbee7(m): 7:19pm On Jun 20, 2019
Adaibeku:

Unfortunately we are opposite ,u ar talking 2 an ex female cultist ,
The blood of Jesus has washed away our past and therefore no need making reference to it. Good luck in your future endeavours.
Re: Leo Dasilva: "Before You Get Married, Be Sure Of The Sexuality Of Your Partner" by khia: 7:45pm On Jun 20, 2019
Aaronbee7:

I showed you where she admitted to being a lesbian. Screenshots do lie. All she has to do is edit the post by deleting her confession and then screen shooting the finished product. It's as simple as that. What she can't do is edit a post that has already been quoted that's why you can still find her confession. She's not cleaver at all.
Re: Leo Dasilva: "Before You Get Married, Be Sure Of The Sexuality Of Your Partner" by Aaronbee7(m): 7:59pm On Jun 20, 2019
khia:
I showed you where she admitted to being a lesbian. Screenshots do lie. All she has to do is edit the post by deleting her confession and then screen shooting the finished product. It's as simple as that. What she can't do is edit a post that has already been quoted that's why you can still find her confession. She's not cleaver at all.
Hmmm I think I have a lot of learning to do on Nairaland. Actually, the screenshot was taken from my phone. When I clicked the comment you quoted I didn't see the part she admitted being a lesby and it did not occur to me that she had modified it before I checked. Although, I think I believe you more because I saw another comment where she openly admitted having a lot of ladies to go down with and does not have any business obsessing about you. I did not quote the comment because I don't want to get entangled in this brouhaha. You deserve peace of mind Khia, and for this reason, I advise you let go.
Re: Leo Dasilva: "Before You Get Married, Be Sure Of The Sexuality Of Your Partner" by khia: 8:20pm On Jun 20, 2019
Aaronbee7:

Hmmm I think I have a lot of learning to do on Nairaland. Actually, the screenshot was taken from my phone. When I clicked the comment you quoted I didn't see the part she admitted being a lesby and it did not occur to me that she had modified it before I checked. Although, I think I believe you more because I saw another comment where she openly admitted having a lot of ladies to go down with and does not have any business obsessing about you. I did not quote the comment because I don't want to get entangled in this brouhaha. You deserve peace of mind Khia, and for this reason, I advise you let go.

Lol grin Brother that nutcase can't take my peace of mind. This is all fun and games to me. She will learn that she messed with the wrong one. There is a lesson in this and she will learn it once I finish with her.
Re: Leo Dasilva: "Before You Get Married, Be Sure Of The Sexuality Of Your Partner" by Aaronbee7(m): 8:55pm On Jun 20, 2019
khia:

Lol grin Brother that nutcase can't take my peace of mind. This is all fun and games to me. She will learn that she messed with the wrong one. There is a lesson in this and she will learn it once I finish with her.
Lol you're not even done yet shocked
Re: Leo Dasilva: "Before You Get Married, Be Sure Of The Sexuality Of Your Partner" by khia: 9:02pm On Jun 20, 2019
Aaronbee7:

Lol you're not even done yet shocked

I'll continue to mess with her mind until I get bored, which won't be long considering the very low IQ that she is working with.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Guardian Name Emem Isong, Biola Alabi And Mo Abudu As The Cash Madams / Lagos Tax Force Comes For Bovi / Charles Okocha's Thanksgiving For Surviving Bullets (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.