Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,318 members, 7,829,770 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

Leo Dasilva: "Before You Get Married, Be Sure Of The Sexuality Of Your Partner" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Leo Dasilva: "Before You Get Married, Be Sure Of The Sexuality Of Your Partner" (30933 Views)

Leo Dasilva Throwback Photo From 2012 Leaves The Ladies Drooling / CeeC At Leo Dasilva's 26th Birthday Dinner Party (Photo) / Meet Melissa, BBNaija Leo Dasilva's Rumored Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leo Dasilva: "Before You Get Married, Be Sure Of The Sexuality Of Your Partner" by Humility017(m): 11:40am On Jun 19, 2019
safarigirl:
so, it is only men that lack commitment?

Sex before marriage is wrong, there is no justification for it. Just do your thing in silence

Babe...I never knew you were this moral...
keep it up
how Is law school na?
where you around for your convocation?
Re: Leo Dasilva: "Before You Get Married, Be Sure Of The Sexuality Of Your Partner" by Lovelyn451(f): 11:41am On Jun 19, 2019
bluefilm:

In other words, every relationship must end in marriage as long as it involves fücking?

Nnaa lovelyn na wa for you o.

Never knew you were trading pussy just to get commitment from him all this while...
don't you ever use such language for me, besides you would know when you see a r/ship that is headed to marriage but I'm sure you don't understand
Re: Leo Dasilva: "Before You Get Married, Be Sure Of The Sexuality Of Your Partner" by safarigirl(f): 11:45am On Jun 19, 2019
Lovelyn451:
it is justified when they get married, but becomes fornication and sin when they part ways and go on having sexual intercourse with diff. partners. I still wont advise any girl to do it though
there is no justification for pre-marital sex, whatsoever, whether they eventually get married or not. You cannor justify sin, because you eventually covered it up.

Else, adultery is also okay, murder is okay, theft is okay, as long as you eventually do the right thing. If someone steals, will doing good with the fruits of such an act, suddenly make stealing good?

The sad thing is that, it is the most dedicated church-goers that want to find a way around the sin of lust.

Sex before marriage is wrong, leave it at that.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leo Dasilva: "Before You Get Married, Be Sure Of The Sexuality Of Your Partner" by safarigirl(f): 11:47am On Jun 19, 2019
Lovelyn451:
don't you ever use such language for me, besides you would know when you see a r/ship that is headed to marriage but I'm sure you don't understand
this is a joke.

How do you know a relationship heading for marriage? I fear to think the number of people you may have slept with, believing it will lead to marriage. Stop giving yourself away, thinking someone will marry you. If a man loves, respects and cherishes you, he will marry you without sleeping with you.

6 Likes

Re: Leo Dasilva: "Before You Get Married, Be Sure Of The Sexuality Of Your Partner" by safarigirl(f): 11:50am On Jun 19, 2019
Humility017:

Babe...I never knew you were this moral...
keep it up
how Is law school na?
where you around for your convocation?
it is not even that I'm moral or anything, I just hate it when people can't own up to their own shiiit and prefer to spray flowery perfume over something that obviously stinks.

Law school is okay, I didn't make it for my convocation, I was in Yola.

1 Like

Re: Leo Dasilva: "Before You Get Married, Be Sure Of The Sexuality Of Your Partner" by Humility017(m): 11:53am On Jun 19, 2019
safarigirl:
it is not even that I'm moral or anything, I just hate it when people can't own up to their own shiiit and prefer to spray flowery perfume over something that obviously stinks.

Law school is okay, I didn't make it for my convocation, I was in Yola.
I just don't go with sexual immorality
though I know I am not perfect per se.
okay...that's cool.
a friend told me you're Yola...
so how is the weather over there...?
hope you're coping well?
Re: Leo Dasilva: "Before You Get Married, Be Sure Of The Sexuality Of Your Partner" by Humility017(m): 11:58am On Jun 19, 2019
safarigirl:
this is a joke.

How do you know a relationship heading for marriage? I fear to think the number of people you may have slept with, believing it will lead to marriage. Stop giving yourself away, thinking someone will marry you. If a man loves, respects and cherishes you, he will marry you without sleeping with you.

Dear let me shock you...
you see guys who are ready to practise abstinence till marriage...suffer the most in relationships...because they love more.

I have had reasons not to judge some guys who believe they must sleep with a lady prior marriage because they believe that's the only way to get the ladies commitments.
I had an issues with my girlfriend some time back... and the guy I hinted about it...because a similar scenario was playing out...before us that day
the guy told me bluntly is because I have not slept with her....I was surprised how he knew...
and I asked him who told him...that?
he said he knew... that had it been I have slept with her she would have start to show commitment and I won't love her that much like before....

I told him my stands on relationships especially as regard sex..
he laughs...and replied me that I will only be suffering in relationships

1 Like

Re: Leo Dasilva: "Before You Get Married, Be Sure Of The Sexuality Of Your Partner" by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jun 19, 2019
Duggedised12:
Trans women,gay men,lesbians,I think that is what he is referring to. Imagine finding out your husband is a closet gay undecided,I know someone like this ,his wife still doesnt know ,but we know he likes guys.

Gay is for both genders not men .

Homosexuals and lesbians are under GAY.
Re: Leo Dasilva: "Before You Get Married, Be Sure Of The Sexuality Of Your Partner" by khiaa(f): 12:02pm On Jun 19, 2019
Adaibeku:

.Diversion !
See hw u divert d issue on ground ,for d fact dat u ar only of asshole ,dick-in-asshole
I wont deny am a lessy but not wt u" Tada sowey grin
Btw FYI I'm a born again christian i dont lie ,

All you do is lie, saying we were friends, I live in Italy and all the rest of your bullshyt. Yeah, I knew you were a Dike, I am glad you admitted it. I love men so go and stalk someone else for their attention, you don't have a dk so I could never be interested in you. Move along little re.tard.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Leo Dasilva: "Before You Get Married, Be Sure Of The Sexuality Of Your Partner" by topedoski(m): 12:06pm On Jun 19, 2019
Elder0001:

Gay is for both genders not men .

Homosexuals and lesbians are under GAY.

Lol see as u bold dey talk rubbish, gay is for men lesbianism is for women both are under homosexuality

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leo Dasilva: "Before You Get Married, Be Sure Of The Sexuality Of Your Partner" by Lovelyn451(f): 12:06pm On Jun 19, 2019
safarigirl:
this is a joke.

I wont take this personal. moral and matured persons define what they want in r/ship...
Re: Leo Dasilva: "Before You Get Married, Be Sure Of The Sexuality Of Your Partner" by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jun 19, 2019
topedoski:

Lol see as u bold dey talk rubbish, gay is for men lesbianism is for women both are under homosexuality

You’re simply a redundant bastard.
Re: Leo Dasilva: "Before You Get Married, Be Sure Of The Sexuality Of Your Partner" by Burgerlomo: 12:12pm On Jun 19, 2019
Sunexy:
The amount of lesbians now is on a rise. Most of them just keep boyfriends for culture sake but behind closed doors, they and their so called "besties" fvck and suck each other lipsrsealed..there are some skills in the bedroom they perfect for themselves only

Bitter truth cool
Re: Leo Dasilva: "Before You Get Married, Be Sure Of The Sexuality Of Your Partner" by topedoski(m): 12:16pm On Jun 19, 2019
Elder0001:

You’re simply a redundant bastard.
i'll pass grin

2 Likes

Re: Leo Dasilva: "Before You Get Married, Be Sure Of The Sexuality Of Your Partner" by bonnyhope: 12:19pm On Jun 19, 2019
chiommy123:
So how do you know someone's sexuality without having sex with him/her

open the place and look into it and close it. simmpllleee
Re: Leo Dasilva: "Before You Get Married, Be Sure Of The Sexuality Of Your Partner" by Pidginwhisper: 12:20pm On Jun 19, 2019
Lovelyn451:
if not for lack of commitment in men, there's nothing really wrong in sex before marriage so long as u two will still end up getting married
You Nose too much. Come let's try it and get married after.
Re: Leo Dasilva: "Before You Get Married, Be Sure Of The Sexuality Of Your Partner" by madridguy(m): 12:32pm On Jun 19, 2019
Which Avenue for Gowon estate grin

greggng:

Because you no dey go hotel...them full for Gowon estate here....I no wan mention hotel names...they even kiss in open bar...quite disgusting act. One go look like man the other look like woman
Re: Leo Dasilva: "Before You Get Married, Be Sure Of The Sexuality Of Your Partner" by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jun 19, 2019
safarigirl:
there is no justification for pre-marital sex, whatsoever, whether they eventually get married or not. You cannor justify sin, because you eventually covered it up.

Else, adultery is also okay, murder is okay, theft is okay, as long as you eventually do the right thing. If someone steals, will doing good with the fruits of such an act, suddenly make stealing good?

The sad thing is that, it is the most dedicated church-goers that want to find a way around the sin of lust.

Sex before marriage is wrong, leave it at that.
How is sex before marriage wrong if both adult consent to the act?
Re: Leo Dasilva: "Before You Get Married, Be Sure Of The Sexuality Of Your Partner" by safarigirl(f): 12:33pm On Jun 19, 2019
Lovelyn451:
I wont take this personal. moral and matured persons define what they want in r/ship...

There is no morality in pre-marital sex either. Define your relationship, stop trying to force it into what it is not, you can have pre-marital sex as much as you want, but own up to it and don't glamourize or justify the wrong.

Nobody will kill you for shagging out of wedlock, so, no need for the sugar

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Leo Dasilva: "Before You Get Married, Be Sure Of The Sexuality Of Your Partner" by safarigirl(f): 12:35pm On Jun 19, 2019
iRyan:

Why is sex before marriage wrong if both adult consent to the act?
if you don't have any religion, there is nothing wrong with it.

Do your thing, but your conscience will tell you what you are doing, it is not me that will tell you.

3 Likes

Re: Leo Dasilva: "Before You Get Married, Be Sure Of The Sexuality Of Your Partner" by BabsTee24: 12:38pm On Jun 19, 2019
Well said bro ... We have so many girls who claim to have w boyfriend or husband but yet their bestie is the one performing the bedroom thing ... So many Bi around the world now . Check your woman well before getting married to her
Re: Leo Dasilva: "Before You Get Married, Be Sure Of The Sexuality Of Your Partner" by Lovelyn451(f): 1:01pm On Jun 19, 2019
safarigirl:

There is no morality in pre-marital sex either. Define your relationship, stop trying to force it into what it is not, you can have pretty-marital sex as much as you want, but own up to it and don't glamourize or justify the wrong.

Nobody will kill you for shagging out of wedlock, so, no need for the sugar
this is reality, some wrongs are justifiable but it still doesn't make the action good but the persons involved can be justified, a person who stole and later returns all he has stolen from his victim and asks for forgiveness can be justified but it doesn't mean stealing is good, a man who impregnated a woman out of wedlock and goes on to take responsibility for his actions has been justified but it doesn't mean marriage out of wedlock is good....that's my point actually
Re: Leo Dasilva: "Before You Get Married, Be Sure Of The Sexuality Of Your Partner" by chuckdelis: 1:12pm On Jun 19, 2019
See who’s talking. Baba u str8?
Re: Leo Dasilva: "Before You Get Married, Be Sure Of The Sexuality Of Your Partner" by bluefilm: 1:41pm On Jun 19, 2019
Lovelyn451:

You know the relationship is headed for marriage because you're God abi na wetin?

Keep deceiving yourself.

Get me right. I don't have any problem with you saying that sex in a relationship is okay but I have problem with you inferring that sex in a relationship is condition for getting commitment from the man.
Re: Leo Dasilva: "Before You Get Married, Be Sure Of The Sexuality Of Your Partner" by bluefilm: 1:47pm On Jun 19, 2019
topedoski:

Your ignorance is legendary.

Shame.
Re: Leo Dasilva: "Before You Get Married, Be Sure Of The Sexuality Of Your Partner" by Lovelyn451(f): 1:54pm On Jun 19, 2019
bluefilm:

You know the relationship is headed for marriage because you're God abi na wetin?

Keep deceiving yourself.

Get me right. I don't have any problem with you saying that sex in a relationship is okay but I have problem with you inferring that sex in a relationship is condition for getting commitment from the man.

so because you're not God, you shouldn't make plans about your r/ship?? btw, I already made my point, u can scroll to read if u like...bye
Re: Leo Dasilva: "Before You Get Married, Be Sure Of The Sexuality Of Your Partner" by Gramondhigh(m): 2:02pm On Jun 19, 2019
how e take concern una, live the person to live his/her Life As far as he or She is Happy. All this HomoPhobias sef, u criticize in the public and still do it in secret, the Leo Dasilve No be Bisexual him be? y come out to say rubbish
Re: Leo Dasilva: "Before You Get Married, Be Sure Of The Sexuality Of Your Partner" by Kaybex007(m): 2:05pm On Jun 19, 2019
At last. I have seen someone who has same idea with me. There are so many gays and lesbians who act secretly, which others do it openly.

safarigirl:
Sex before marriage is not a determinant of sexuality.

There are hundreds of married gay people, having sex with people of the opposite sex. Sexuality can be determined mostly by mannerisms and reactions to certain scenarios, not by having sex with the person

1 Like

Re: Leo Dasilva: "Before You Get Married, Be Sure Of The Sexuality Of Your Partner" by Glycosunde: 2:19pm On Jun 19, 2019
Nothing justifies sex before marriage if u r religious but if not it is still not morally right in our culture but well do what rocks your boat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Shares Photos With Mo'hits Crew (Throwback) / The Aneke Twins Celebrate Their Birthday Today - See Thier Stunning Photos / Moet Abebe Launches Food Business, Solicits For Customers [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.