Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,119 members, 7,828,988 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Leo Dasilva: "Before You Get Married, Be Sure Of The Sexuality Of Your Partner" - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Leo Dasilva: "Before You Get Married, Be Sure Of The Sexuality Of Your Partner" (30929 Views)

Leo Dasilva Throwback Photo From 2012 Leaves The Ladies Drooling / CeeC At Leo Dasilva's 26th Birthday Dinner Party (Photo) / Meet Melissa, BBNaija Leo Dasilva's Rumored Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leo Dasilva: "Before You Get Married, Be Sure Of The Sexuality Of Your Partner" by dogtails(m): 2:34pm On Jun 19, 2019
Adaibeku:

.Diversion !
See hw u divert d issue on ground ,for d fact dat u ar only of asshole ,dick-in-asshole
I wont deny am a lessy but not wt u" Tada sowey grin
Btw FYI I'm a born again christian i dont lie ,
Hello dear are u based in ph
Re: Leo Dasilva: "Before You Get Married, Be Sure Of The Sexuality Of Your Partner" by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jun 19, 2019
Sunexy:
The amount of lesbians now is on a rise. Most of them just keep boyfriends for culture sake but behind closed doors, they and their so called "besties" fvck and suck each other lipsrsealed..there are some skills in the bedroom they perfect for themselves only

1 Like

Re: Leo Dasilva: "Before You Get Married, Be Sure Of The Sexuality Of Your Partner" by iyapont: 3:01pm On Jun 19, 2019
most married men r gay....they still go around sleeping with small boys..they r so many in abuja
Re: Leo Dasilva: "Before You Get Married, Be Sure Of The Sexuality Of Your Partner" by IME1: 3:17pm On Jun 19, 2019
Well,
I don't know what to say but we can never be so wise that we stop to put our trust in God the Holy Spirit to direct us.
We are in the age of the manifestation of the Spirit.
Our forebears did not have such worries.
They freely married Virgins male and female and had offspring.

Now what do you say to the Khadashian woman who only after many years had her husband turn to woman, could she have known?
What of daddy Freeze's cohabitator her story is that has husband was/is gaya, how could she have known after about 4 children?

The list is endless, imagine if people like Denrele and Bobrisky are actually heterosexuals and those macho unmarried celebs are gaya and the hotel feminine ones are lesbian or busexuals

Them they know finish? No

So for me and my household we would serve the Lord God and trust in the Holy Spirit
Proverbs 3:3-5
Re: Leo Dasilva: "Before You Get Married, Be Sure Of The Sexuality Of Your Partner" by Akalia(m): 3:31pm On Jun 19, 2019
safarigirl:
this is a joke.

How do you know a relationship heading for marriage? I fear to think the number of people you may have slept with, believing it will lead to marriage. Stop giving yourself away, thinking someone will marry you. If a man loves, respects and cherishes you, he will marry you without sleeping with you.
At the bolded; I think you are not completely right because two opposite sexes that are sexually attracted to each whether they love each other or not will have sex if the opportunity presents itself. The only reason why a man that wants to marry a woman would make for not bedding before marriage is because of his moral belief (morally upright) and not because he loves the woman.

1 Like

Re: Leo Dasilva: "Before You Get Married, Be Sure Of The Sexuality Of Your Partner" by Toseenlove: 3:33pm On Jun 19, 2019
greggng:

Because you no dey go hotel...them full for Gowon estate here....I no wan mention hotel names...they even kiss in open bar...quite disgusting act. One go look like man the other look like woman

I think "FESTAC down to Satellite Town" Is their Headquarters. Both Gays & Lesbians full that Area no be Small.
Re: Leo Dasilva: "Before You Get Married, Be Sure Of The Sexuality Of Your Partner" by safarigirl(f): 3:36pm On Jun 19, 2019
Akalia:
At the bolded; I think you are not completely right because two opposite sexes that are sexually attracted to each whether they love each other or not will have sex if the opportunity presents itself. The only reason why a man that wants to marry a woman would make for not bedding before marriage is because of his moral belief (morally upright) and not because he loves the woman.
loves, respects, cherishes.

I mentioned three things. I should probably put RESPECT in bold. There are sexually active men that have abstained from sex with certain women because the women stated they weren't up for that, and they got married....forget morally upright here.

It is quite sad though, that a majority of Nigerian men are not normally upright, from your assessment.

2 Likes

Re: Leo Dasilva: "Before You Get Married, Be Sure Of The Sexuality Of Your Partner" by jaxxy(m): 3:46pm On Jun 19, 2019
chiommy123:
So how do you know someone's sexuality without having sex with him/her

If they are not virgins it’s quite easy for certain questions, responses and body language. If they are virgins it’s harder. U don’t necessarily have to hv sex to determine sm things. I think

safarigirl:
this is a joke.

How do you know a relationship heading for marriage? I fear to think the number of people you may have slept with, believing it will lead to marriage. Stop giving yourself away, thinking someone will marry you. If a man loves, respects and cherishes you, he will marry you without sleeping with you.

I agree with u bt it depends on sm factors like the time and dynamics of the relationship. If the relationship is one sided and yet u have to wait that’s automatically a loss for the person getting the shorter end of the stick especially if it backfires. Nobody wants to be a fool theses days u know.
Re: Leo Dasilva: "Before You Get Married, Be Sure Of The Sexuality Of Your Partner" by themoneybag: 4:23pm On Jun 19, 2019
Thinking of how to determine that without doing the real thing. ANy ideas

ARE YOU IN ABUJA?? CHECK MY SIGNATURE!!!
Re: Leo Dasilva: "Before You Get Married, Be Sure Of The Sexuality Of Your Partner" by Noah2gud(m): 5:22pm On Jun 19, 2019
Any married married woman in the house
Please Watch this listed stinky spot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvtP1-jS-TU
Re: Leo Dasilva: "Before You Get Married, Be Sure Of The Sexuality Of Your Partner" by 1759ademola(m): 5:37pm On Jun 19, 2019
abiolamitodun:
never met a lesbian in my life...how do u even Identify them
Go to Abuja, they are many there
Re: Leo Dasilva: "Before You Get Married, Be Sure Of The Sexuality Of Your Partner" by Adaibeku(f): 5:59pm On Jun 19, 2019
dogtails:
Hello dear are u based in ph

Hell nooo
Re: Leo Dasilva: "Before You Get Married, Be Sure Of The Sexuality Of Your Partner" by Adaibeku(f): 6:04pm On Jun 19, 2019
khiaa:

All you do is lie, saying we were friends, I live in Italy and all the rest of your bullshyt. Yeah, I knew you were a Dike, I am glad you admitted it. I love men so go and stalk someone else for their attention, you don't have a dk so I could never be interested in you. Move along little re.tard.

Go n marry and leave me alone
Re: Leo Dasilva: "Before You Get Married, Be Sure Of The Sexuality Of Your Partner" by Jude4Jesus: 6:42pm On Jun 19, 2019
kidap:
Former BBNaija Housemate Leo Dasilva took to his twitter account to give out relationship advice to his fans saying they should test their partner sexuality before marriage.

Source: https://gidifeed.com/before-you-get-married-be-sure-of-the-sexuality-of-your-partner-leo-says/

SAY NO TO PREMARITAL SEX O....
Re: Leo Dasilva: "Before You Get Married, Be Sure Of The Sexuality Of Your Partner" by stormborn28(m): 6:45pm On Jun 19, 2019
Sunexy:
The amount of lesbians now is on a rise. Most of them just keep boyfriends for culture sake but behind closed doors, they and their so called "besties" fvck and suck each other lipsrsealed..there are some skills in the bedroom they perfect for themselves only
hmmmmmmm

Re: Leo Dasilva: "Before You Get Married, Be Sure Of The Sexuality Of Your Partner" by stormborn28(m): 7:00pm On Jun 19, 2019
Lovelyn451:
if not for lack of commitment in men, there's nothing really wrong in sex before marriage so long as u two will still end up getting married
hmmmmmmm

1 Share

Re: Leo Dasilva: "Before You Get Married, Be Sure Of The Sexuality Of Your Partner" by Intellectual201: 7:03pm On Jun 19, 2019
Have you ever thought about it?
kidap:
Former BBNaija Housemate Leo Dasilva took to his twitter account to give out relationship advice to his fans saying they should test their partner sexuality before marriage.

Source: https://gidifeed.com/before-you-get-married-be-sure-of-the-sexuality-of-your-partner-leo-says/

Re: Leo Dasilva: "Before You Get Married, Be Sure Of The Sexuality Of Your Partner" by stormborn28(m): 7:06pm On Jun 19, 2019
khiaa:

So you call yourself a Christian yet you have no problem telling lies. I am very uncomfortable being the obsession of a lesbian. I am strictly dickly, so you see re.tard, you are barking up the wrong tree. You will never get any of this puna, you DIKE.
hmmmmmm
Re: Leo Dasilva: "Before You Get Married, Be Sure Of The Sexuality Of Your Partner" by phenom666(m): 7:53pm On Jun 19, 2019
Humility017:

Dear let me shock you...
you see guys who are ready to practise abstinence till marriage...suffer the most in relationships...because they love more.

I have had reasons not to judge some guys who believe they must sleep with a lady prior marriage because they believe that's the only way to get the ladies commitments.
I had an issues with my girlfriend some time back... and the guy I hinted about it...because a similar scenario was playing out...before us that day
the guy told me bluntly is because I have not slept with her....I was surprised how he knew...
and I asked him who told him...that?
he said he knew... that had it been I have slept with her she would have start to show commitment and I won't love her that much like before....

I told him my stands on relationships especially as regard sex..
he laughs...and replied me that I will only be suffering in relationships

U are rite, don't ever date a girl without fucking her. Not only that make sure she bring something to the table too.
Re: Leo Dasilva: "Before You Get Married, Be Sure Of The Sexuality Of Your Partner" by phenom666(m): 8:01pm On Jun 19, 2019
safarigirl:
this is a joke.

That doesn't happen again, love ke, cherish ki.

All this self righteous girls on nairaland are just something else.
Na ur type, the keep 6 to 7 boyfriend, the select who rich pass to marry.
Out of 7 guys, u will be fucking 2 coding.

Thunder fire that luv nonsense you the write here.
Don't worry when meno-stop come, sure any man will do for u, d dere d form sweet 16.

1 Like

Re: Leo Dasilva: "Before You Get Married, Be Sure Of The Sexuality Of Your Partner" by Mryacks: 8:37pm On Jun 19, 2019
barrypro:
He's just saying there are so many closet gays/lesbians getting married due to societal pressure.

Exactly...
For your professional web designs, Check my signature.
Re: Leo Dasilva: "Before You Get Married, Be Sure Of The Sexuality Of Your Partner" by dogtails(m): 8:59pm On Jun 19, 2019
Adaibeku:

Hell nooo
Ur location says port
Re: Leo Dasilva: "Before You Get Married, Be Sure Of The Sexuality Of Your Partner" by TheAk(m): 1:03am On Jun 20, 2019
Adaibeku:
He is right ,
I have a friend named kh... Who does prostitution in Italy n us ,Let me burst ur bubbles my brethren in christ she has neither breast nor pussy ,
Wait !...And no dike too only asshole grin isnt it absolutely pathetic?
Ask khiaa she knows better
wait....what?you refered to this gender neutral creature as a "she" but you second sentence told us "IT" doesn't have any female Instruments and your third denied the existence of a male organ.An MTF will at least have an artificial pussy.exactly what type of biological anomally is khiaa and why do you keep calling it a she?
Re: Leo Dasilva: "Before You Get Married, Be Sure Of The Sexuality Of Your Partner" by Akalia(m): 2:59am On Jun 20, 2019
Adaibeku:

.Diversion !
See hw u divert d issue on ground ,for d fact dat u ar only of asshole ,dick-in-asshole
I wont deny am a lessy but not wt u" Tada sowey grin
Btw FYI I'm a born again christian i dont lie ,
I find it hard reconciling both bolded statements above. It's rather reasonable enough for one to deduce that you are the former and not the latter. Homosexuality isn't naturally normal just saying though.

1 Like

Re: Leo Dasilva: "Before You Get Married, Be Sure Of The Sexuality Of Your Partner" by khiaa(f): 5:01am On Jun 20, 2019
TheAk:

wait....what?you refered to this gender neutral creature as a "she" but you second sentence told us "IT" doesn't have any female Instruments and your third denied the existence of a male organ.An MTF will at least have an artificial pussy.exactly what type of biological anomally is khiaa and why do you keep calling it a she?

Reading that sadistic essay by that confused psycho should let you know that it's a fairytale created from the mind of a mentally deranged devil.
Re: Leo Dasilva: "Before You Get Married, Be Sure Of The Sexuality Of Your Partner" by SilvanusII(m): 6:41am On Jun 20, 2019
chiommy123:
So how do you know someone's sexuality without having sex with him/her

And how would even having sex with them prove their sexuality? Abi sex is no more "a thing of the mind"?
Re: Leo Dasilva: "Before You Get Married, Be Sure Of The Sexuality Of Your Partner" by TANID(m): 7:14am On Jun 20, 2019
khiaa:

TANID, this is where she admitted to being a lesbian. I never said she proposed to me, lol are you serious? I said she has an obsession with me, she can't leave me alone, constantly in my mentions after I told her I love men. The rejection was to much for her fragile ego.
Oh! Thanks For This, But Don't forget That She's Now Born Again Christian.

Actually She Really Love You So Much Maybe You Guys Could Be A Good Friends Together You Know?
Re: Leo Dasilva: "Before You Get Married, Be Sure Of The Sexuality Of Your Partner" by TANID(m): 7:39am On Jun 20, 2019
khiaa:

She's not a Christian she is a lying heathen. This is not the behavior of a Christian. She is mentally sick, telling people that she knows me and that I live in Italy when I never heard of her until she started her stalking and I have never been to Italy. I am American born and breed. I would never have a friendship with such a psychotic Savage.
You Know What ? I Swear You Guys Could Make A Good Perfect Friendship Adaibeku Please Come Here And Let's Senttle Everything.

Can You Answer This Here?
Khiaa Is You'r Parents Are From Africa/Nigeria Or America ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

BBNaija's Erica Nlewedim Visits Abia State For First Time (Photos, Video) / Ini Edo Made Eko Ambassador (photos) / 2face Shines At The Hennessy 250th Anniversary In South Africa (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.