Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,885 members, 7,824,701 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Leo Dasilva: "Before You Get Married, Be Sure Of The Sexuality Of Your Partner" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Leo Dasilva: "Before You Get Married, Be Sure Of The Sexuality Of Your Partner" (30926 Views)

Leo Dasilva Throwback Photo From 2012 Leaves The Ladies Drooling / CeeC At Leo Dasilva's 26th Birthday Dinner Party (Photo) / Meet Melissa, BBNaija Leo Dasilva's Rumored Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leo Dasilva: "Before You Get Married, Be Sure Of The Sexuality Of Your Partner" by Babanlagenius: 11:01am On Jun 19, 2019
oh
Re: Leo Dasilva: "Before You Get Married, Be Sure Of The Sexuality Of Your Partner" by ChristineC: 11:02am On Jun 19, 2019
Sunexy:
The amount of lesbians now is on a rise. Most of them just keep boyfriends for culture sake but behind closed doors, they and their so called "besties" fvck and suck each other lipsrsealed
and you know this because?

1 Like

Re: Leo Dasilva: "Before You Get Married, Be Sure Of The Sexuality Of Your Partner" by Lovelyn451(f): 11:03am On Jun 19, 2019
if not for lack of commitment in men, there's nothing really wrong in sex before marriage so long as u two will still end up getting married

3 Likes

Re: Leo Dasilva: "Before You Get Married, Be Sure Of The Sexuality Of Your Partner" by Tenshades(m): 11:04am On Jun 19, 2019
abiolamitodun:
never met a lesbian in my life...how do u even Identify them

I can assure you'd find one within 100m radius to your spot. You see them everyday.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leo Dasilva: "Before You Get Married, Be Sure Of The Sexuality Of Your Partner" by StellaFrancis25: 11:04am On Jun 19, 2019
That's what most of them always do

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqGKxyVcJZE

2 Likes

Re: Leo Dasilva: "Before You Get Married, Be Sure Of The Sexuality Of Your Partner" by Ewedegubbler: 11:05am On Jun 19, 2019
I can’t marry her if she is not bisexual. Threesomes are very important in my life ooo
Re: Leo Dasilva: "Before You Get Married, Be Sure Of The Sexuality Of Your Partner" by Ikpongiton: 11:07am On Jun 19, 2019
bobrisky come to mind

1 Like

Re: Leo Dasilva: "Before You Get Married, Be Sure Of The Sexuality Of Your Partner" by Sunexy(m): 11:09am On Jun 19, 2019
ChristineC:
and you know this because?
Its happening in our eyes

1 Like

Re: Leo Dasilva: "Before You Get Married, Be Sure Of The Sexuality Of Your Partner" by ChristineC: 11:09am On Jun 19, 2019
Ewedegubbler:
I can’t marry her if she is not bisexual. Threesomes are very important in my life ooo
it can as well be two men and your wife. oh you think your future wife won't like to handle two men too?

YIMU

8 Likes

Re: Leo Dasilva: "Before You Get Married, Be Sure Of The Sexuality Of Your Partner" by toprealman: 11:11am On Jun 19, 2019
abiolamitodun:
never met a lesbian in my life...how do u even Identify them
How are you supposed to know them. Be sure you have slept with one.....they are more bi- tho
Re: Leo Dasilva: "Before You Get Married, Be Sure Of The Sexuality Of Your Partner" by safarigirl(f): 11:13am On Jun 19, 2019
Sex before marriage is not a determinant of sexuality.

There are hundreds of married gay people, having sex with people of the opposite sex. Sexuality can be determined mostly by mannerisms and reactions to certain scenarios, not by having sex with the person

13 Likes

Re: Leo Dasilva: "Before You Get Married, Be Sure Of The Sexuality Of Your Partner" by dingbang(m): 11:13am On Jun 19, 2019
Lesbianism is on the rise in tertiary universities

5 Likes

Re: Leo Dasilva: "Before You Get Married, Be Sure Of The Sexuality Of Your Partner" by toprealman: 11:14am On Jun 19, 2019
Ewedegubbler:
you need to check the meaning of 3some.
Re: Leo Dasilva: "Before You Get Married, Be Sure Of The Sexuality Of Your Partner" by dominique(f): 11:14am On Jun 19, 2019
chiommy123:
So how do you know someone's sexuality without having sex with him/her

You don't need to have sex with them, by observing their behaviour you should be able to have a clue about their sexual orientation ie if they're gay, bisexual or lesbian

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Leo Dasilva: "Before You Get Married, Be Sure Of The Sexuality Of Your Partner" by safarigirl(f): 11:14am On Jun 19, 2019
Lovelyn451:
if not for lack of commitment in men, there's nothing really wrong in sex before marriage so long as u two will still end up getting married
so, it is only men that lack commitment?

Sex before marriage is wrong, there is no justification for it. Just do your thing in silence

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leo Dasilva: "Before You Get Married, Be Sure Of The Sexuality Of Your Partner" by Nobody: 11:17am On Jun 19, 2019
spoil child

1 Like

Re: Leo Dasilva: "Before You Get Married, Be Sure Of The Sexuality Of Your Partner" by tysontim(m): 11:18am On Jun 19, 2019
Lovelyn451:

Wat is wrong is wrong. No justification

5 Likes

Re: Leo Dasilva: "Before You Get Married, Be Sure Of The Sexuality Of Your Partner" by xxgig(m): 11:25am On Jun 19, 2019
greggng:

Because you no dey go hotel...them full for Gowon estate here....I no wan mention hotel names...they even kiss in open bar...quite disgusting act. One go look like man the other look like woman
that's one annoying part why but a manly attitude to their lesbianism it onli shows that what they are doing should be between a man and a woman.

4 Likes

Re: Leo Dasilva: "Before You Get Married, Be Sure Of The Sexuality Of Your Partner" by Gabson001(m): 11:28am On Jun 19, 2019
Even garri we dey taste.. Not to talk of girl..
Re: Leo Dasilva: "Before You Get Married, Be Sure Of The Sexuality Of Your Partner" by Lovelyn451(f): 11:31am On Jun 19, 2019
safarigirl:

Sex before marriage is wrong, there is no justification for it. Just do your thing in silence
it is justified when they get married, but becomes fornication and sin when they part ways and go on having sexual intercourse with diff. partners. I still wont advise any girl to do it though

1 Like

Re: Leo Dasilva: "Before You Get Married, Be Sure Of The Sexuality Of Your Partner" by khiaa(f): 11:32am On Jun 19, 2019
Adaibeku:
He is right ,
I have a friend named kh... Who does prostitution in Italy n us ,Let me burst ur bubbles my brethren in christ she has neither breast nor pussy ,
Wait !...And no dike too only asshole grin isnt it absolutely pathetic?
Ask khiaa she knows better

So you call yourself a Christian yet you have no problem telling lies. I am very uncomfortable being the obsession of a lesbian. I am strictly dickly, so you see re.tard, you are barking up the wrong tree. You will never get any of this puna, you DIKE.
Re: Leo Dasilva: "Before You Get Married, Be Sure Of The Sexuality Of Your Partner" by bluefilm: 11:35am On Jun 19, 2019
Lovelyn451:

In other words, every relationship must end in marriage as long as it involves fücking?

Nnaa lovelyn na wa for you o.

Never knew you were trading pussy just to get commitment from him all this while...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leo Dasilva: "Before You Get Married, Be Sure Of The Sexuality Of Your Partner" by Humility017(m): 11:36am On Jun 19, 2019
Lovelyn451:
you mean there is nothing wrong with fornication?
Re: Leo Dasilva: "Before You Get Married, Be Sure Of The Sexuality Of Your Partner" by mastermaestro(m): 11:37am On Jun 19, 2019
Lovelyn451:
it is justified when they get married, but becomes fornication and sin when they part ways and go on having sexual intercourse with diff. partners. I still wont advise any girl to do it though

This is misinformation. Nothing justifies sex before marriage. Nothing!

6 Likes

Re: Leo Dasilva: "Before You Get Married, Be Sure Of The Sexuality Of Your Partner" by Humility017(m): 11:37am On Jun 19, 2019
Lovelyn451:

where did you see that in the bible?
fornication is strictly sex before marriage...even if you both end up getting married or not.

3 Likes

Re: Leo Dasilva: "Before You Get Married, Be Sure Of The Sexuality Of Your Partner" by sterlingD(m): 11:38am On Jun 19, 2019
Duggedised12:
Trans women,gay men.,lesbians,I think that is what he is referring to. Imagine finding out your husband is a closet gay undecided,I know someone like this ,his wife still doesnt know ,but we know he likes guys.

This thing wey you talk na true o make we guys dey check whether the woman wey we want enter relationship with na woman true true from birth and also the Ladies makee una dey check whether the man na man true true from birth.The transgender thing eh .........l no fit talk

1 Like

Re: Leo Dasilva: "Before You Get Married, Be Sure Of The Sexuality Of Your Partner" by Humility017(m): 11:39am On Jun 19, 2019
safarigirl:

Babe...I never knew you were this moral...
keep it up
how Is law school na?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Burna Boy Gives Street Boys Money (Video) / BBNaija's Erica Nlewedim Visits Abia State For First Time (Photos, Video) / Ini Edo Made Eko Ambassador (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.